Ikaris gets rest after each round

Win by KO, death, incap

NightRider1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He might be able to beat Storm since she's a glass cannon. Stops at 4.

BigMoistJunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 or 4.

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Logan can kill him

NightRider1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although if he gets tagged by Wolverine that could just end him.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eredin12
@starscream37 said:

Honestly, Logan can kill him

Logan gets blitzed and one-shotted, weaker guys have put him down before.

OT: 4

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: No way in hell Logan gets one shotted, he’s taken shots from guys lightyears stronger than Ikaris could ever hope to be. He’s been kicked across states, to entirely different countries, as well as having extended fights with guys like The Hulk. Ikaris also has zero durability feats to suggest HE doesn’t get oneshot here,

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at Wolverine

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris blitzes Woverine into space, or just buries him miles underground.

He likely stops at War Machine.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starscream37: Logan will never tag him first of all, second being kicked across countries is only city-level while Ikaris has island level feats, Hulk holds back with street tiers, including Logan, that is not news

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: So one questionable island-level feat versus all his other building-level feats means that he is consistently island-level now?

NightRider1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@eredin12: So one questionable island-level feat versus all his other building-level feats means that he is consistently island-level now?

It's not even that. It's a bullrush, which means he has to build up speed. I don't see how this relates to his actual punches.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

It's not even that. It's a bullrush, which means he has to build up speed. I don't see how this relates to his actual punches.

It doesn't :)

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eredin12
@geekryan said:
@nightrider1000 said:
@geekryan said:

He can accelerate to this speed instantly, as we saw when he tagged Makkari in combat, who is a relativistic speedster going all out in this scene:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The reason this is consistent is that he has both other better feats than that cloud one:

No Caption Provided

And that other MCU high tiers also have feats on that level, so it makes sense for him as well. He also lacks quantifiable anti feats, as do other Eternals that hurt him, as for punches, I said nothing about them, just that his casual bullrush is that strong and that he can casually use it in combat, he can also easily tank his own Bullrush, that is all

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: He took multiple punches from a WWH trying to put him down, and all it resulted in was a concussion. He’s fought a lot of high tiers that hit harder, are more powerful, and completely outstat Ikaris such as Namor, Thing, Juggernaut, etc. there’s no way Ikaris knocks him out

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

@starscream37: WWH specifically stated he held back with anyone as we both know. As for those instances, it is true that Logan has such high ends, also low ends such as Spidey knocking him out or Cap, , but tbh Ikaris does not need to knock him out, he can just put something heavy on him and leave him under it, hence win by incap

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: When have Steve or Peter knocked him out? Peter has straight up hammered his face and he smiled through it. The only time I can recall Steve “knocking him out” was after Giant Man hit him and Steve finished him off with a shield bash. Logan will gut him long before he does any of those things.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starscream37:

When have Steve or Peter knocked him out

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Granted Logan was beak up in Cap instance before but still

Logan will gut him long before he does any of those things

Given how much faster Ikaris is, nah

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@geekryan said:
@nightrider1000 said:
@geekryan said:

He can accelerate to this speed instantly, as we saw when he tagged Makkari in combat, who is a relativistic speedster going all out in this scene:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The reason this is consistent is that he has both other better feats than that cloud one:

No Caption Provided

And that other MCU high tiers also have feats on that level, so it makes sense for him as well. He also lacks quantifiable anti feats, as do other Eternals that hurt him, as for punches, I said nothing about them, just that his casual bullrush is that strong and that he can casually use it in combat, he can also easily tank his own Bullrush, that is all

Yikes...

1) He never "accelerated" his speed instantly. He reacted to Makkari once, and failed to react to her several other times. He is not as fast as her.

2) How is she relativistic?

3) There has been no confirmation that the tie-in is canon

4) The animation gradually speeds up over its duration, implying that it was in "fast forward" and not Makkari actually going that fast. The animation is even less legit when you consider the size of her streaks going around the globe, unless we're saying Makkari is city-sized...

5) I have no clue what the second GIF involves, or what the context is.

6) He still does not have any feats near the "island-level" one, and consistently displayed building-level physicals throughout the movie.

7) He has several anti-feats, like struggling against Deviants, Makkari, and Phastos. As well as not being able to down Druig with a throw and HV, while having killing intent. Or how Thena was able to contend against him. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

8) He never casually bullrushed in combat, at least nowhere near the "island-level" feat

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

1) He never "accelerated" his speed instantly. He reacted to Makkari once, and failed to react to her several other times. He is not as fast as her.

He is not as fast as her but he is pretty close, enough to tag her, and when he did here, he instantly moved at this speed as we see:

2) How is she relativistic?

No Caption Provided

3) There has been no confirmation that the tie-in is canon

Made by Marvel Studios

4) The animation gradually speeds up over its duration, implying that it was in "fast forward" and not Makkari actually going that fast. The animation is even less legit when you consider the size of her streaks going around the globe, unless we're saying Makkari is city-sized...

Not animation, she does, as Reeves did here, we also see just as big streaks here, that is normal, writers use it as cosmetic effect for us to see them going around planet

5) I have no clue what the second GIF involves, or what the context is.

He tanks being hit by part of the planetary explosion, not planetary feat by any means, he was only hit by part but still crazy good

6) He still does not have any feats near the "island-level" one, and consistently displayed building-level physicals throughout the movie.

See above that this is not ture

7) He has several anti-feats, like struggling against Deviants, Makkari, and Phastos. As well as not being able to down Druig with a throw and HV, while having killing intent. Or how Thena was able to contend against him. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

He never casually bullrushed in combat, at least nowhere near the "island-level" feat

Hurting him would be feat for those characters, they lack anti feats, but only ones that actually hurt him, not ones that just ragdolled him or ones with he " struggled with" while not going all out as stated in the movie

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
SUPERMANWIN1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cope...

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped by storm. The downplay here is serious.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan stops him. Dude can take hits from high tiers and his claws have pierced high tiers as well.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could unironically stop literally anywhere on this gauntlet. Like, anywhere on this gauntlet.

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Starscream37

@eredin12: Logan was stunned at worst in the Otto instance, because he gets up a few panels later and grabs him. As for the Cap instance, seriously? Steve hit him on the back of the head after Logan took a point blank blast from Cyclops, a pretty serious blast too considering he’d just killed Northstar.

Logan has tagged speedsters before, but if Ikaris grabs him, that leaves him wide open for Logan to stab him. It’s pretty easy

MrBlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop anywhere on the gauntlet, theoretically.

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan pierces his skull.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eredin12

@starscream37:

@eredin12: Logan was stunned at worst in the Otto instance, because he gets up a few panels later and grabs him. As for the Cap instance, seriously? Steve hit him on the back of the head after Logan took a point blank blast from Cyclops, a pretty serious blast too considering he’d just killed Northstar.

he was out cold for a minute there. It is normal to wake up from being knocked out after that long even in RL, see MMA fights. There, Logan was not knocked out by that blast, sure it hurt him lot but Cap gave finishing blow

Logan has tagged speedsters before, but if Ikaris grabs him, that leaves him wide open for Logan to stab him. It’s pretty easy

Not if he holds his arms with his far better strength

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gets stomped at one.

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Even if I concede that, that’s still a low showing that flies in the face of their other showings where Peter hits him and can’t put him down. Kaine couldn’t one shot him either without using a stinger to cut his heart in half, and Kaine is stronger than Peter.

Yeah he gave the finishing blow, but he still took a point blank blast from Cyclops, who has pretty good damage output. I’d hardly call that Steve’s feat.

He’d have to do that, or else he’s fish filet. He tries grabbing them when Logan attacks, he’s done for.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 shirso  Online

Lol at Wolverine ever touching him.

Should stop at 4.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shirso  Online

@lubub55 said:

@shirso: Have you seen the movie? I don't think there was any opponent including fodder in the movie who didn't hit him.

Being able to react to Makkari at close range is enough. Besides who even did he fight in the movie that can be called "fodder"? It's not as if the other Eternals or the Deviants are exactly street lvl or have any anti feats.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@lubub55 said:

@shirso: Have you seen the movie? I don't think there was any opponent including fodder in the movie who didn't hit him.

Being able to react to Makkari at close range is enough. Besides who even did he fight in the movie that can be called "fodder"? It's not as if the other Eternals or the Deviants are exactly street lvl or have any anti feats.

The Deviants were very much street-level and were getting staggered by shotgun blasts.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 shirso  Online

@lubub55: He was still able to react and start firing his lasers in the time Makkari bullrushed him like several dozens of meters. Given Makkari can cross continents in seconds that's good enough reaction wise and coupled with his flight to say Logan won't touch him unless he allows it.

The deviants weren't very powerful, the ones they fought in the village were hurt by shotgun blasts and pinned/penetrated by metal trees.

I will be honest, I dozed off a bit during this section of the movie lol, but that seems a bit inconsistent, the Deviants generally could tank Ikaris' eye lasers which are definitely well above a shotgun blast.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shirso  Online

@lubub55:

Here's the on-screen part of their fight, there's about an extra 50 seconds that happens off-screen before he manages to grab her.

Yeah if you see Ikaris starts reacting at around the 3-4 s (which is of course cinematic time, given Makkari's top speed she would be completely FTE to human eyes over a few dozen meters) mark there while Makkari is still bullrushing him. Which means Ikaris is capable of reacting in the timeframe it takes Makkari to cover several dozen meters at top bullrush speed which is more than enough reaction wise.

Also, you can see a noticeable mach cone when she totally gets ahold of him originally, when he starts firing at her the mach cone isn't visible.

This could be an editing mistake but I like to think of the first blitz was full power given she just saw him murder her lover and when he starts firing she's constantly changing direction which wouldn't allow her to go full speed. You also see that the falling volcanic rocks are enough of a distraction for her to back off and approach him from another direction which they wouldn't if she was hitting him at speeds good enough to cross continents.

It's possible she was moving slower in the latter half of the fight but it doesn't matter as Ikaris did react fast enough (relatively speaking) to her initial bullrush.

Deviants getting hurt by the shotguns happened twice in the film, once when Ajak was murdered and the second in the part I mentioned. They weren't knocked down by guns or anything but they were noticeably bothered by them. Also this transmitted metal treekept them pinned for around half a minute

I see. Though speed and durability aren't necessarily related.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starscream37:

@eredin12: Even if I concede that, that’s still a low showing that flies in the face of their other showings where Peter hits him and can’t put him down. Kaine couldn’t one shot him either without using a stinger to cut his heart in half, and Kaine is stronger than Peter.

I know it is low showing, but trying to act like you need to be 616 high tier to put him down is also using only high ends, bullets have knocked out Logan before as well

Heavy or powerful gunfire can briefly incap him

Yeah he gave the finishing blow, but he still took a point blank blast from Cyclops, who has pretty good damage output. I’d hardly call that Steve’s feat.

He’d have to do that, or else he’s fish filet. He tries grabbing them when Logan attacks, he’s done for.

Which did not knock him out, Cap did, you need to hit hard enough to have a chance to KO someone to actually do it, no matter how good of hit i took hit from baby for instance will never put me down

Ofc not, as he is much stronger and faster, he just dodges and grabs his arms, not blades

Avatar image for uxasgodoflordsz
UxasGodOfLordsZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. The wank is for real.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers