MCU hulkbuster vs Yang ( RWBY )

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Who wins.

Tony only has 1 available full suit repair.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By red_ruby_petal
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sy8000

Only 1 available full suit repair...how many did he need against Hulk? If he can fight like he fought Hulk he'll eventually 1-3 shot her, but if repairs are limited she could take him.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: If repairs had a big number it would too much for yang since I guess aura does not regen in the middle of battle to be significant and considering how durable hulkbuster must be. Hulkbuster only needed to repair an entire arm but I reckon he could repair his entire body considering how hulk buster was formed. 1 hulkbuster suit he is wearing right now and another 1 ready.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: If he only needed to repair an arm against Hulk then he'll win without too much trouble here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with Yang. I think Yang is tough enough to take a few hits and she is way to fast and skilled for him. Not to mention she is a lot smaller so it will be easier for Yang to maneuver around him.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeepeh

I believe Yang will dodge everything from him just like she did with the Ursa at the beginning of the series. And I don't recall anything from the Hulkbuster that makes me believe he could put yang down. Yes, he connected with Hulk, but 1. Was Hulk as powered up against Tony as he was for that Leviathan punch? 2. I think Yang could do the same thing to the Leviathan with her semblance active (if she would even need that). I don't think this will end any differently than fighting Roman's Mecha did.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yang's combat speed is unrivaled in MCU terms (bar outliners like quicksilver), she should be capable of dodging anything the hulkbuster can dish out being in the very casual bullet deflecting range and with her semblance she can and will shred the armor a part.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Siding with Yang. I think Yang is tough enough to take a few hits and she is way to fast and skilled for him. Not to mention she is a lot smaller so it will be easier for Yang to maneuver around him.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Greysentinel365

Yang's too inconsistent. She could be one-shot or she could win. But if we were to take the average of all her feats, she likely loses.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@greysentinel365: How would hulkbuster be able to tag her since she's a casual bullet timer I find it unlikely for the suit to grab Yang, Yang has shown striking power capable of one shotting a giant mecha though granted her semblance played a huge factor in that feat.

But still, I think yang is tough enough to withstand the Hulkbusters attacks and assuming she can (Likely) then that offensive power should amp her semblance enough to land a fatal blow.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Greysentinel365

@chronicplane: Simply thrusting her through a building or the like as Paladin did would work. The thrusters placed all over the armour make it very maneuverable. Also Hulk is by no means slow.

There's also the more esoteric parts of the armour. Grapples, sleep gas. Really I can only see Yang taking one maybe two punches before her aura breaks. Then she's done. Not to mention Tony just flying into the air and bombarding her.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yang would win and it's not close at all. I would need to see evidence that the hulkbuster could even tag her.

BobRossTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BobRossTOAA

Tony wins no problem. And no, Yang would not one shot that leviathan like the Hulk.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yang wins