Hulk gets wrecked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulk_like_fire: I don't care about your denial. You're just biased and you can't handle that people like DC.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk backhands. He blitzed Sutur who’s Mach 40 in Combat Speed.

Bullets still move at a hefty speed from Wonder Womans perspective.

Zod legit can’t damage Hulk and is liable to be tagged and one shotted Aswell.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MattyBoi

@evil-incarnate: How exactly is she slicing his arm off before she gets disarmed? Hulk is strong and fast enough to disarm her before she can land a blow on him.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical:

He could have brought up Hulk's best feat of one-shotting a Chitauri Leviathan to argue for him.

We were arguing about Hulk's speed, how exactly is the leviathan feat gonna help him in speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Well, because it's a good striking feat, so you could argue that he can put them down with a lot of time.

Anyways, since you believe that the duo wins. We're done.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: She's fast enough and far better skilled for that to be the likely outcome.

LankyJanky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, the team should win without much trouble. Then shortly after Zod kills WW.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I don't care about your denial. You're just biased and you can't handle that people like DC.

Lmao I love DC. Get your facts straight. But you intentionally created this mismatch to prove that Hulk is a weak link.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: LOL, I don't lowball Hulk. He's just inferior to some DCEU and MCU characters (Zod, Iron Man etc), particularly in speed, which makes it a hard time trying to defend him in battles against massively faster opponents with also sufficient ap to damage him.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: LOL, I don't lowball Hulk. He's just inferior to some DCEU and MCU characters (Zod, Iron Man etc), particularly in speed, which makes it a hard time trying to defend him in battles against massively faster opponents with also sufficient ap to damage him.

Are you for real? You first state that Shazam can beat Hulk, then why did you create this thread? Because you want to prove your point that Hulk is fodder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Shazam wins. Don't see a viable counter from Hulk to lightning and overwhelming speed.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Shazam wins. Don't see a viable counter from Hulk to lightning and overwhelming speed.

I disagree with you strongly. But if you think that, THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU CREATE THIS?!?!?!?!?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: She's not fast enough though, she's a bullet timer and Hulk's disarmed a bullet timer already so I don't see how that will change here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: This is a fair battle like Zod vs. Hulk thread, at least people were debating for either but somehow it get locked.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

@hulk_like_fire: This is a fair battle like Zod vs. Hulk thread, at least people were debating for either but somehow it get locked.

lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk could potentially beat Faora or Aquaman. He ain't beating Doomsday though.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk could potentially beat Faora or Aquaman. He ain't beating Zod though.

lmao then why did you create this? You made this with a winner in mind which is against the rules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I get it, Hulk has good stand alone feats, but we have actual fights between people like Tony or Thanos to show that they're clearly superior.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I get it, Hulk has good stand alone feats, but we have actual fights between people like Tony or Thanos to show that they're clearly superior.

I know they are, but then why did you create this thread, you made this with a winner in mine which is against the rules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I'm not a Marvel fan. I think DC is far and away the better franchise. Power levels aren't everything, it's a myopic viewpoint.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: Exactly, it's your viewpoint. If you think DC is better then good for you. I think Marvel is better, but you don't respect my viewpoint. Why is that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Except you are a troll. You literally spends every second on this site either complaining about DC, praising Marvel or saying that something Batman related is (going to be) bad just because Russo's didn't have anything to do with it.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Exceptyou are a troll. You literally spends every second on this site either complaining about DC, praising Marvel or saying that something Batman related is (going to be) bad just because Russo's didn't have anything to do with it.

So now you are spreading false rumors about me. If you check my profile, I do none of that. This behavior can get you a warning and potentially get you banned. I recommend you to stop.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman + Zod Stomps.