MCU Hulk VS DCEU Faora

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Chazzer  Online

@turr: Either way, Faora scales to Superman who statued lightnings in JL.

==============

LOL, who told you that? ??????

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By eri123  Online

@turr: So we are going to ignore his speed feats because of that scene,ok.Maybe Hulk didn't react to Thanos punches,because they were hurting him terribly,did you think of that.Or maybe Thanos is faster than Hulk?

Even soldiers were able to react to Faora travel speed in that scene.

Faora got beat by Superman,a kryptonian with no skill.Hulk at leas shown a bit of skill,when he was taking Thor's weapons away in the arena fight.

Your knife vs eye is indeed a ridiculous argument and a counter.

She never tried to adapt,when she attacked the plane.She would done that before,but no she had to use a spaceship to get there.If she did adapt before she wouldn't been killed.So yeah she is going to adapt in the middle of a fight and Hulk is going to wait of course for her to do that.

Never said Hulk is immune to punches.Great job,taking Hulk low showings so Faora can win.

Calling me a fanboy,when you always vote for a DCEU character in MCU vs DCEU fights,from what I've seen.

Now I remember you are the same guy that said that DCEU Superman is a match for Saitama.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Nucleon

@turr: A featless weapon vs a featless eyeball.

Seriously, dude... After neck feats, eyeballs feats, really?

The question was legitimate; What are this knife's feats? Does Kryptonian metal gets more powerful under a yellow sun too?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e036632076e1
deactivated-5e036632076e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has trouble tagging her like he did Thor but eventually beats her down badly as she can't even harm him.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@rijehu:

What's contradicted? The human eye can perceive things way faster than the human body can react, which is why despite them seeing her, they could nothing when she blitzed them.

Faora being shot by the bullets makes no sense as a lowball since she was being tagged by bullets before the blitz anyway. She then blitzed in a linear fashion and took down the shooters. She never left the line of fire and even if she did, it was slightly, meaning a slight change in the projection of fire can put her right back in the line. Bullets are faster that humans. The bullets hit her, the humans didn't.

It wasnt just perceiving her, they were literally aiming at her just fine. Which would require them to move their guns and turn their bodies at her.

Not saying the bullets is a anti feat, saying her being tracked by humans means she isnt just gonna blitz hulk and isnt as fast as you think.

I have already explained the context and science behind this. Not an anti feat for Faora, nor does it help Hulk here. Faora by feats against both humans and Supes himself, is fast enough to dance around Hulk, and strong enough to rock him silly.

My point proven. If MCU doesn't require much calculations then neither should similar DCEU feats of equal or greater caliber.

Pretty much.

Then stop calling them in quantifiable.

Here is the problem with that. In Ragnorak, we see Thor take a concentrated blast of an ancient star. The star was not only ancient, it was also mechanical and dying. Eltri told us on panel the star was dying. People ignored that part of the conversation and only heard "full force of a star" and googled neutron stars and took the absolute highest possible calculations for peak neutron stars to apply to that feat (ignoring the fact that old stars are NOWHERE near as hot nor have as much force.) And now we have Thor tanking (he literally was dying, also according to on panel visuals and Eltri) a star so he has star level durability. You can't argue with too many MCU fans about this. Thor is star level.

But in MOS you literally have visual evidence as well on panel statements and confirmation that the WE in addition to it's sister ship on the opposite side of the planet, we producing pulses from both sides that were in fact, enhancing the size of the entire planet. Superman (a weakened Superman) as tanking pulses from both directions and we saw skyscrapers being crumpled in the background. Those beams were powerful enough to enhance the mass of the entire planet...with just as much credible evidence as Thor's star feat and every other MCU feat, but if we argue that he is planetary level, we are meta wankers. Despite him actually tanking a beam that was clearly exerting planetary forces.

This is further backed by his body being able to contain the MB energies, which tera-form planets, and Batman calculating that superman's molecular structure made him stronger than a planet (I know, but still) yet if we use all these, we're wankers. So the best way to dismiss it it is to call it in-quantifiable. I just want a uniformity on both ends.

Thor would only be neutron star level.

IIRC it needed time to change the mass of earth(like a few days or so), then again it was only adding mass to earth. So this wouldnt be planet level.

^^^^ PRIME example of bias and head-canon right here. Thank your for proving my point.

Again, teraforming planets isnt planet level. Batman saying supes is stronger than a planet is the same as eltri saying thor would have to take the full force of a star. Pretty much.

SMH.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By MattyBoi

@rijehu:

I have already explained the context and science behind this. Not an anti feat for Faora, nor does it help Hulk here. Faora by feats against both humans and Supes himself, is fast enough to dance around Hulk, and strong enough to rock him silly.

No she's not. Hulk has reacted to much faster. Plus faora would only be 550 mph at best since the human eye can see her While hulk can react to ejector seats that are Faster than 800 mph.

How strong is a punch that can make a shockwave?

^^^^ PRIME example of bias and head-canon right here. Thank your for proving my point.

Yes, the canon MOS novels(where i got that info from) is my personal head-canon. Damn I wrote WODC supes cool. Also thor tanked a beam from the neutron star, why wouldnt he be at that level?

SMH.

Do it yourself.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. Faora doesnt have the statue force and Hulk can definitely land a few blows. If she can land a good combo like Thanos, she wins, though if the fight draws out Hulks just gonna get stronger

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@rijehu:

No she's not. Hulk has reacted to much faster. Plus faora would only be 550 mph at best since the human eye can see her While hulk can react to ejector seats that are Faster than 800 mph.

Comparing an object being ejected in a linear motion to a competent fighter with essentially limitless mobility and arguing that reacting to both would be the same is insulting to Faora. Chic could snatch Superman out of a point blank range blitz and casually parry his punches which themselves, break sound barriers and create those shock-waves you see, which answers your following question.

We will also pretend like Hulk hasn't been tagged by literally everyone from Humans to Chitari to significantly less capable members of his team. If we are going to focus on what you consider a lowball with Faora, then the same must be applied to Hulk. Faora's showing against Superman's punches and blitzes are more than enough for her to take on Hulk.

How strong is a punch that can make a shockwave?

Yes, the canon MOS novels(where i got that info from) is my personal head-canon. Damn I wrote WODC supes cool. Also thor tanked a beam from the neutron star, why wouldnt he be at that level?

Links to this novel? Also, that doesn't change my argument. On screen, the beam were enhancing the mass of the planet while simultaneously changing its atmosphere. That is by default, a planetary feat. It is just a legitimate as the star feat with literally just as much affirmation on screen, but it still is debated against and we both know why. Bias. It's literally just that simple.

SMH.

Do it yourself.

Done.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

Comparing an object being ejected in a linear motion to a competent fighter with essentially limitless mobility and arguing that reacting to both would be the same is insulting to Faora. Chic could snatch Superman out of a point blank range blitz and casually parry his punches which themselves, break sound barriers and create those shock-waves you see, which answers your following question.

Um cool, hulk would still be faster by feats tho.

We will also pretend like Hulk hasn't been tagged by literally everyone from Humans to Chitari to significantly less capable members of his team. If we are going to focus on what you consider a lowball with Faora, then the same must be applied to Hulk. Faora's showing against Superman's punches and blitzes are more than enough for her to take on Hulk.

Thats only when he stands to tank it on purpose and isnt even trying to move out the way. Same thing for faora and the bullets.

Her being seen by humans when shes trying her best to blitz isnt lowballing.

Links to this novel? Also, that doesn't change my argument. On screen, the beam were enhancing the mass of the planet while simultaneously changing its atmosphere. That is by default, a planetary feat. It is just a legitimate as the star feat with literally just as much affirmation on screen, but it still is debated against and we both know why. Bias. It's literally just that simple.

Buy it for yourself. Changing mass isnt planet level, lol. It was adding mass unto the planet, and would take days to do so. The forge beam is from a neutron star, thats what it is. However the world engine beam has actual explanations that debunk the "planet level" wank.

Done.

Noice

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Hipster Hulk still gets bodied

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Rijehu

@mattyboi: By feats, Hulk isn’t in the same ball park. Faora’s reaction to Clark places her casually beyond Hulks grasp in a literal sense.

So Hulk was trying to be hit by Thor, IM in HB, Thanos, Sonic canons, Chitari blasts and bullet barrages even when they clearly harmed him? Hmm

Again, Faora being perceived by humans isn’t a lowball neither is it helping your argument, since said humans were still blitzed via being incapable of countering. I’ve already explained how both sight and bullets operate faster than physical movements, you ignore that to give Hulk a chance. Funny thing is, I could let you lowball and she’d still run circles around Hulk since she was shown capable of evading, countering, and negating Clark’s blitzes while being capable of blitzing him and even KO’ing him in one occasion.

Also, anything affecting the entire planet is by default, planetary scale. Be it enhancing mass or destroying it. Stop it with the semantics. It wasn’t taking days to do so since we watched Clarke suffer from the effects of terraforming almost immediately. I’m not buying a book when you’re the one who brought forth a claim. If you can’t substantiate it then say that. I could link you to a page that completely deconstructs the star feat, but you’d contest it because it doesn’t suit your argument, just like you support “debunks” that you think support your argument against Superman. You agreeing with something doesn’t make it valid.

And using your logic that it was a beam from a neutron star so it’s a star level feat, then since the WORLD ENGINE was terraforming and enhancing the mass of the PLANET from both ends, Superman is by default planetary or world level...your logic at work.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk literally has better speed feats

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora blitzes and showers punches around Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins in a good fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has the speed to keep it up and the strenght and striking advantages. He was able to survive a continent level energy radiation so Faora will not be able to put him down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am looking to CAV this for Hulk, if anybody is interested.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: reply to post #217

I know 6 month long post.

Zod and kal have momentum coupled with their strength it's a feat for both.

Hulk on the other hand can punch Ultron for a long distance,the leviathan punch which is much stronger than that and of course,the surtur punch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: reply to post #217

I know 6 month long post.

Zod and kal have momentum coupled with their strength it's a feat for both.

Hulk on the other hand can punch Ultron for a long distance,the leviathan punch which is much stronger than that and of course,the surtur punch

it's not a feat for both. Superman overpowered him in both clashes;

No Caption Provided

In the first, you can see that Superman is moving in forward and dragging Zod into a building so the force that Zod had was completely negated by Superman.

No Caption Provided

About the second, the shockwave comes from Clark's strike since he was not dazed or moved on by the hit and it busted the first part of the building.

The novelization confirms it, so Supes => Zod > Faora.

No Caption Provided

Faora got tagged by peak human soldiers while using her full speed, it's not anything special for Hulk to deal with. Hulk has blitzed Abomination and catched a supersonic aircraft.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

Hulk annihilates. She doesn't have the strength to put him down.

As you said it's a mismatch.

@mattyboi said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

@divinevisitor: true. People use these sub sonic reactions feats to say they can react to a Mach speed kryptonian. There is no way that because you caught a missile you can keep up with this:

Loading Video...

Because faora blitzing normal humans proves she can just blitz the hulk like that. Actually not even blitzing cuz they can keep up with her movements and aim their guns on her.

This.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Chazzer  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

@chaoselement: Once he gets hold of a leg, it's over.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This happens. Hulk snaps Faora's neck.

No Caption Provided

Or as you've said, Hulk gives her the loki treatment. He is stronger than Thor, who is stronger than Superman and Doomsday let alone Faora.

This shouldn't even for debate. Hulk is bigger, tougher, stronger and has a powerful healing factor ability.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made those pictures. ^^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made those pictures. ^^^

They're pretty fun. I still have no idea why people think Faora can beat Hulk.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora can win 4/10

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner. Stronger and more durable.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can be bigger and stronger all he likes, he’s never landing a hit.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: and faora can't hurt him. Eventually he will get hold of her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: and faora can't hurt him. Eventually he will get hold of her

This.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is much more than what Faora can output in term of damage to Hulk, yet Hulk got up and continued fighting after this.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

Hulk wins

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Odimm

Faora bodies him swiftly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

Faora bodies him swiftly.

How does she even put him down?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk is more durable, stronger and he has a powerful healing factor ability. His reflexes and size advantage >>>> Faora's inconsistent raw speed advantage.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Hulk. Faora has the speed advantage, but if you debate properly then the speed gap may not even be all that big. Hulk is also stronger and would soak up all her hits, which would only make him angrier. Once he gets angry enough, he'll actually tag her, and when he does, she will feel it. In fact, if memory serves, she never even tanked a hit from Superman, and if she did, it didn't take many to knock out her mask. The same with Zod's mask.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement:

How does she even put him down?

By hitting him supersonic punches multiple times in the face. Seems to work okay on Hulk.

Hulk is more durable, stronger and he has a powerful healing factor ability. His reflexes and size advantage >>>> Faora's inconsistent raw speed advantage.

Faora has a tremendous raw speed advantage, is more skilled and stronger.

No Caption Provided

Please tell me how he ever tags her when Thor danced circles around him and she's way faster and more skilled. I don't see why she wouldn't just snap his neck considering she's also stronger.

No Caption Provided

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: he doesn't need to tag her. She can't hurt him

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: She can do more than hurt him she can knock him out and kill him since Thanos KO'd him in ten hits and Faora hits harder and faster.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora could win

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 tsunamiwave  Online

Faora wins. Her combination of strength, speed, durability, and skill will win the fight.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, he kind of does, since he can't hurt her if he doesn't touch her.

@odimm said:

@darkthunder: She can do more than hurt him she can knock him out and kill him since Thanos KO'd him in ten hits and Faora hits harder and faster.

No Caption Provided

Thanos knocking out the Hulk is a feat for Thanos, not a feat for Faora. If you want to prove she can knock out Hulk, post feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

Actually, he kind of does, since he can't hurt her if he doesn't touch her.

@odimm said:

No Caption Provided

Thanos knocking out the Hulk is a feat for Thanos, not a feat for Faora. If you want to prove she can knock out Hulk, post feats.

It's Motm... what you're expecting?

@odimm said:

No Caption Provided

Faora hits harder than Hulk and Thanos cause she KOd Humans? Lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Show me feats on par with making large shockwaves with the Hulkbuster and one shotting a chiatauri Leviathan which has a thick armor that Iron Man's lasers can't pentrate.

By hitting him supersonic punches multiple times in the face. Seems to work okay on Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, because Faora definitely hits harder than Thor or Abomination who can send people into multiple buildings and make large shockwaves.

Faora has a tremendous raw speed advantage, is more skilled and stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, she got tagged while "blitzing" human soldiers. Hulk has clear supersonic reactions, and a size and skill advantage.

Hulk is multiple times stronger than Faora, who has no strenght feats or striking feats on par with Hulk's. Hulk is stronger than Thor, who moved small moon sized rings. He can easily rip her apart or snap Faora's neck.

Please tell me how he ever tags her when Thor danced circles around him and she's way faster and more skilled. I don't see why she wouldn't just snap his neck considering she's also stronger.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has a powerful healing factor ability, he can heal from getting his neck snapped. He's not weak as Zod.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has made Mach cones and blitzed Abomination who could catch RPGs while having his back turned. Hulk is stronger, more durable, hits harder, and has an estabilished healing factor. Add his size, rage amp and reflexes and he wins handily.

Hulk 10/10.