Faora stomps hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao at the people above who think Faora can still beat hulk.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yeimsick

Hulk cant perceive faora's movements so she just blitzes him until he dies.

Someone please tell me how hulk can beat her.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But mcu hulk is the most strongest thing ever and he hulksmashgodstomps

JK. Faora blitzes him to death

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By plotweapon16255

Faora.

Avatar image for deactivated-5add3922b3476
deactivated-5add3922b3476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora blitzes him into submission.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol she's too fast.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dre_Savage  Online

Faora via blitz.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora unless Hulk suckerpunches and breaks her mask. Faora is to fast for hulk

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora stomps.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is too durable.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't like her smugness, but I can't picture MCU Hulk beating any Kryptonians

Faora stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: superman was more durable like by a lot

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I feel like Superman got more powerful later in the film. And before that his best feat is the mountain feat which is overrated. That wasn't a mountain. It was a large rock.

On top of that Hulk has both great durability and healing capability. I don't see Faora damaging him enough to bypass his ability to heal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: like maybe snapping his neck? And no he didn't get more powerful, in the same scene he punched nam-ek across town and was already miles stronger than hulk via nam-ek's train feat.

And yea....it's definitely a mountain, you should check the definition of that. And how exactly is it overrated? He went through tons on rock and came out looking disappointed

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: You know I just realized I don't really have the desire to debate this at the moment. So lets agree to disagree.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.... stronger, just as fast and more durable. Plus can heal bullets to the head and broken bones in seconds

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think Faoara could do enough damage to hurt hulk while speed Blitz. Her only hope would be to use her power which isn’t as much as hulk so she’d probably lose

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DrPepperMan

Hulk wins. No one here could post a single thing to let Faora win.

She has no durability feats that says hulk couldn't put her down in about five strikes.

She has no striking feats to say she can hurt, much less KO hulk.

She has no speed feats to say she can blitz hulk like some here are suggesting.

Faora is more overrated than Steppenwolf and Aquaman combined.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Explain to me why faora couldn't just do exactly what thor did to hulk in their gladiator fight? She's faster than thor and hit harder, given her showings against Superman.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a tough fight

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:

Hulk in a tough fight

What advantages does Hulk have in this fight that make you think he wins?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora keeps destroying Hulk until her mask breaks at some point of time because Hulk should be able to land a couple of punches on her too.

Take away Faora's weakness to sensory overload and she wins decisively.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the fact Hulk had trouble landing a hit on Thor, Faora win here.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FlashFyr

I'd say Faora. She's fast enough to dodge bullets without even changing facial expressions (Hulk can't punch faster than a bullet, can he?). On the other hand, she easily parries and counters almost every punch that Superman throws. But wait! Hulk's arm is larger and heavier, so it'd be harder to parry! Okay, let's even grant that he punches as fast as Superman. The problem is, Hulk's ripped physique and larger muscles pretty much give away what he's about to do. Faora's reflexes would easily catch that front deltoid flexing, the tricep moving into extension, his abs flaring as his body starts rotating, etc. From there, it's just a change in strategy. With her speed, she doesn't need to parry any of his strikes. Bob and weave with a hook to the ribs and step to Hulk's rear, follow with a wide hook to the temporal lobe. We can agree that she is more than capable of hitting nerves and other sensitive areas, even moreso when her target is big and obvious.

Does she have the strength to put him down? This can go either way, but we know that a very well placed shot will take out Hulk. Thor uppercut him so hard that the whiplash put Hulk down temporarily, not just "that's going to make me angrier in a couple seconds down," but "if Thor wasn't taken out, Hulk would've lost the fight" kind of down. Don't believe me? In Age of Ultron after the building collapse, Hulk clearly got angry for a split second and then was taken out by a good punch to the side of the face. Assuming that Faora can exert the same amount of force as the damaged Hulkbuster armor, all that force would be focused on a much smaller surface area (since her fist is smaller), and it would all be directed right into Hulk's temporal lobe instead of being dispersed over the super durable cheekbone and fleshy cheek.

But say Hulk can land some punches. Does Faora have the durability to take it? Well, she jumped at a jet fighter and was tackled by Superman, who was traveling at an almost perpendicular direction. In order for Superman to get to her before she could land on the jet, he would have to be traveling faster than the aircraft. An F-16 can fly at 1,500 mph, but let's take off a third of that and say it was only going at 1,000 mph, and now we can say that Superman was traveling at 1,200 mph. Let's also lowball Faora's speed (even though she literally jumped through the force of an explosion) and put her at a measly 100 mph. Let's also lowball her full plate armor at 20 lbs (laughably unrealistic, but it'll prove a point).

So, her total weight is 124 lbs (actress weight) + 20 = 144 lbs.

65 kg (body weight) x 2,905 m/s^2 (acceleration) = 2,860 Newtons of force.

Superman's speed and weight would be 87 kg x 536 m/s^2 = 46,900 Newtons of force.

Faora got tackled with a whopping 52,460 Newtons right to her abdomen, which translates to 11,793 pounds of force, almost 6 tons in a single strike. Before you say that that isn't much and throw out a lifting feat, keep in mind that I not only took off mph by the hundreds for all parties, but that lifting strength is not the same as impact strength. Your muscle is under a much different kind of tension when lifting, and compressive force doesn't come in handy if you're trying to apply as much force as possible into a single microsecond of contact. Otherwise, we would all be pushing each other instead of punching each other to do damage. Now, Faora took this much force and crashed through a building, slammed into the floor, rolled away, and still got up and fought Clark as if nothing happened. Her speed was not impaired in any visual way; not even her calm facial expression or posture had been shaken.

Thanks to her speed, I would first of all say that Hulk could only land one or two punches realistically, and that's if he's incredibly lucky. Let's calculate an average punch that Hulk can produce. His weight, according to Marvel, is 1,150 lbs. Frank Bruno, a boxer at 250 lbs, could throw a punch with a force that is calculated to be 1,420 lbs. If we scale his weight up to Hulk's with a generous multiplier of 5x (going over Hulk's weight), that punch would be 7,100 lbs of force. That's more than 2 tons less than the tackle that Faora took. And okay, Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, but as stated before, Faora putting him down before he can get too angry is a very real possibility. Even if he did get angrier and increase his striking force by over 4,000 lbs, we're talking about a Kryptonian woman who took that strike and wasn't damaged in any visible way. Remember that that isn't the only attack she took either. She was further tackled through numerous walls, slammed into the ground by Superman way later, and that's when she did her blitz on those poor soldiers, displaying that she still wasn't any slower.

TLDR: Faora wins.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: first off, what thor did to hulk is a feat for thor, not anti feat for hulk.

And hulk has everything needed to win. The durability to tank Faora's strikes (hulk vs hulkbuster), strength to put her down (Leviathan), and speed to keep up (abomination scaling).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora blitzes with Superman hurting punches.

Deathlokk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

Faora blitzes with Superman hurting punches.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: literally not how that works. If thor could dance around hulk, then that means that another character with similar speed and skill could do the same, and given that faora is significantly faster than thor, give me one reason she couldn't do the same?
The hulk vs hulkbuster fight is probably hulk's best feat for durability, but you can't only look at a characters highest showings. In his fight against thor, thor's attacks were clearly hurting hulk, and he had him on the ropes before the grandmaster intervened. I would argue that faora has better striking feats that thor given her showings against superman, so again I ask why couldn't faora do the same (or better?). I'm not aware of what the abomination scaling you are refering to is, so i would be interested to know. However, in most other instances, hulk isn't shown to have any level of speed that is close to faora's so it could just be an outlier.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Hulk isn't weak, but he's not immune to all damage either. Using the Hulk vs Hulkbuster fight is actually a counterexample for his durability, because the fight showed that one punch was all it took to put down a Hulk who was getting enraged (albeit for a second) if the shot is well placed. Aim > power, and Faora has the perfect aim to put Hulk down.

And, if you watched the Avengers scene, you would know that the Leviathan feat was much more of a lifting feat than a striking one. While it was impressive that he put the creature down with a strike, the majority of the impressive stopping power was focused in pushing it back. That push means that the muscle is primarily in a prolonged tension state, not a power one (speed x weight = force per square foot). Power is what matters in a strike, not push. So, it's no wonder that he doesn't one shot in normal combat, because the 2,000 tons of force he exerted while pushing does not translate to 2,000 tons while striking.

I don't even know how the Abomination fight comes close to putting him on a Kryptonian scale of speed. Superman lunged at Faora in the iHop so fast that he blinked out of the shot, which would mean that to our human perception, he went so fast that he traveled faster than our eyes could have perceived, which would be a minimum of a tenth of second (~400 feet per second) or more. Faora dodged that lunge after Superman had already started moving.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: yes it does lmbo, Thor reacted to energy blasts and that also would be a feat for thor. If you think it's an anti feat, I can put Diana's sword at regular levels and claim all its feats are actually anti feats for the thing it cut.

THAT'S THE RULES OF THE SITE! You take he character at their best, I guess now Superman will be operating at barely superhuman speeds against Iron Man in threads. Again, FEAT FOR THOR! Using your logic, everything Faora did to Superman is an anti feat for superman.

The abomination feat was when hulk kept up with and blitzed Abomination, who caught an RPG with his back turned effortlessly.

Seriously, your logic destroys debating as a whole, since everything is a bad feat for this character but not a good one for that.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DrPepperMan

@flashfyr: by this logic, we should only take into account low ends. Hulk was smashed through a skyscraper, had it all fall on top of him, and he shrugged it off.

Even without that, he dented silicon carbide vibranium and moved surtur, both of which are in the quin digit tons of force.

Abomination caught an RPG from behind. He didn't even MOVE until the RPG was next to him, and he caught it before it moved a single foot more. Effortlessly.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Not necessarily. If, lets say batman stomps robin in h2h. Does that mean that robin is bad at h2h? No, it just means that batman is much better. Similarly it means that someone with equal skill to batman could replicate the feat. Also I don't remember it saying in the rules to take only highest showings and ignore everything else. You have to look at how a character is consistently portrayed, and hulk is consistently portayed as slower than the speed the faora is consistently portayed at. I don't really know why you keep throwing around the work "anti-feat" like it means something.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: of course that example is true, but this is not the same. Thor dancing around Hulk is a feat for thor, not a feat against hulk.

Well, in a case like Naruto vs Luffy, where you don't need to use the best feats, sure. And you obviously can't take Hulk shaking the universe, Superman tearing through SF Darkseid, etc. As true. But you shouldn't use a characters lesser fears to lowball. And actually, Hulk has another feat just like Blonsky's.

I throw it around because it is an anti feat. If a High end mid tier fights with a low end High tier, that's a feat for the mid tier, not a feat against the high tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes.