Round 3: Hulk-Buster vs Yang Xiao Long

Round 4: Hulk-Buster vs Weiss Schnee

Bonus Round: Hulk-Buster vs All of them at once

#3 Edited by TheWatcherKing (12822 posts) - - Show Bio

Team rwby stomps.

#4 Posted by EjorpSnruteR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster becomes RWBYbuster.

#5 Posted by Chaos239 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

The only round it wins is 1 and that's because Blake can't put it down.

#6 Posted by TheWatcherKing (12822 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster becomes RWBYbuster.

Based on what? Literally the only person who arguably can't solo the Hulkbuster is blake.

#7 Posted by Gokluma (2453 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster is way too slow for RWBY characters and get overwhelmed in most of round aside from maybe blake

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#8 Posted by Greysentinel365 (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

RWBY is too inconsistent. They could win or be one-shot.

I’d side with Hulkbuster more often than not though

#10 Posted by Xy (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Any solo. Too fast.

#11 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally everyone in RWBY solo with ease. Hulkbuster is best at just holding off Hulk, not actually beating him. Tony doesn't have a way around the team's speed, piercing damage, and Yang's ability to one shot a Paladin.

#12 Posted by Jueix (1862 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by CartoonLife (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Weiss one shots, Yang one shots if she gets hurt, and Ruby just turns the hulk buster into ribbons of scrap metal. Blake might not have the damage output to do this.

#14 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by sladerulez (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by CartoonLife (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Isn't that the only time she's ever creates a shockwave like that? Some argue that was complete PIS in general that Roman was trashed so easily.

#17 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

@cartoonlife: Well Roman did let that happen but that still saying something about what Blake can do.

#19 Posted by TheWatcherKing (12822 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Isn't that the only time she's ever creates a shockwave like that? Some argue that was complete PIS in general that Roman was trashed so easily.

That's not a shockwave, I'm pretty sure that's some form of dust. Either way she has done this before...

No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by CartoonLife (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Fair enough. Even though she was amped on the other one. I still think she has the lowest damage output of the team by a wide margin though.

#21 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

@cartoonlife: Huh, id think Blake was pretty even with Ruby in terms of piercing. Hard to say the intention when they both went on the Paladin that Ruby did most of the work. They seemed to be on equal grounds. They both have no trouble cutting grimm anyway.

#22 Posted by CartoonLife (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Yang's best power feats are when she one shot the paladin, and when she sent a massive shockwave in all directions vs the Ursa that shook the forest. Ruby, when she created a vacuum that sucked up JNPR and when she tornadoes the Beringal. Weiss, anything she does with the knight, also when she goes crazy with her time dilation. Blake... I mean, other than that shockwave/maybe dust thing, she hasn't utilised power at all. All the other girls dazzle you with their insane strength. Am I wrong?

#23 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

@cartoonlife: Same can really be said about Ruby's semblance. That was actually her best feat with regards in what she can do with her semblance. You are always mentioning their best when in fact they haven't utlized their power as consistently anymore. Specially since they started using Maya and made RWBY.... less ridiculous. Blake in her own right is pretty destructive on top of that her output does piercing damage.

#24 Posted by CartoonLife (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: If we are talking about purely utilizing the newer engine, some of RWBYs best feats came from this. I mean just look at Weiss lol. Upon further thought though, velvet using Blake's weapon was able to Pierce a paladin. A paladin would destroy Tony, so I think you may be right after all.