MCU Hulk & Thor vs DCEU Zod

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Amcu

With his lightning from the sky and lightning cloak, Thor doesn't need the hammer to solo. He's on a higher level than Zod power wise. Zod's only advantages are speed and flight.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They would kneel before Zod.

ThorOdinSonGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war Thor solos

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Against Stormbreaker Thor? You must be joking

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Thor has no weapons here as stated by the OP.

Thor and Hulk both die eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Zod most likely.

Thor with Stormbreaker solos.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: The op did not say, "no weapons". Also, even without Stormbreaker, Thor is a good match for Zod. Hulk just tips the scales for the team

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: This thread was made months before the release of Infinity War and therefore the OP was not even aware of Stormbreaker or its capabilities... only Mjolnir. All we needed to hear from the OP that there is no Mjolnir, which means he has no weapons.

Hulk and Thor both have never encountered an opponent that flies while they fight. Even if you try to bring up Iron Man, he always fights while grounded, barely using his advantage of flight in combat. Zod does and that's a huge problem for both of these grounded characters. Zod swoops one of them up in the air and their teammate can do nothing about it, because Zod can always go to an altitude out of their reach. There's very little chance Zod can be overwhelmed when he competently uses his advantage.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By xzone

@batman242: That's an assumption. Thor and hulk can jump quite high, and it's 2 against 1 here

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I'm sorry, what's an assumption? That Zod can fly out of their reach? Please, provide an instance either Thor or Hulk were able to jump to space from Earth or even a mile into the air for that matter.

I'm well aware it's 2 on 1 and I've already explained that Zod actually uses his flight to his advantage. He has no reason to let them keep him grounded or cornered. One of then gets to close, he blitzes them.

Your argument depends on Zod being completely incompetent when he's shown the opposite.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Sorry, should have been more clear. I was saying it is an assumption to say Thor doesn't have Stormbreaker here

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod is too fast.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with feats team, with scaling zod.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MethoKi

@xzone: ....This was before Infinity War's release. How could the OP say Thor has or does not have a weapon he's not even aware of? You're making an assumption that it is here. The OP specifically states that this is Thor as of Ragnarok meaning he has feats from Ragnarok only. You can extend it to anything Thor did prior to wielding Stormbreaker seeing as that is still essentially Ragnarok Thor feats and the same goes for Hulk. The fact that you're trying to argue Thor has a weapon in a thread that was made ages before he had it is ridiculous. Are you going to argue that he has it in any thread made years ago where the OP doesn't specifically state that he doesn't have it now?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Because if I'm correct, which I might not be, if the OP doesn't specify versions, they are current. He only said no mjolnir. Therefore

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: You're not correct, you're wrong.

The OP stated this is Thor as of Ragnarok. Go to the first page and see.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: This will be my last response on this, because it's a stupid argument, but the OP was asked if ragnarok feats were allowed. The OP responded with "yes Thor and hulk from ragnarok" as in the feats are allowed. but regardless, Thor Solos. Hulk makes it overkill

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@batman242: This will be my last response on this, because it's a stupid argument, but the OP was asked if ragnarok feats were allowed. The OP responded with "yes Thor and hulk from ragnarok" as in the feats are allowed. but regardless, Thor Solos. Hulk makes it overkill

You're right about that, your argument is stupid yet again. 'from Ragnarok' is all that was truly needed to shut your argument down, yet here we are.

Yes, go on and ignore every advantage Zod has here to think he's going to stand in one place and fight each of them one on one on the ground. You've got no coherent argument, so please leave it at that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod comfortably.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bryanmaclean1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If speed is equalized thor solos

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor honestly wins this individually. Hulk only makes it worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod bodies casually.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO look at the DC Fanboys TROLLING as usual. Thor Solos...Don't need a weapon. Lighting and lighting punches, TK to off set any flight. Thor is also physically supior to Zod. Hulk is on par. Both make this handily for the team..Zod is a general also he won't try to fly away like a baby like one guy is claiming he'll be going head on fighting. That's when Thor trounces Zod and maybe snaps his neck again. Lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: LMAO good Joke there guy. Thor is physically Supior, Better skills, To, Lighting and lighting amped punches which are better then zods as everyone Knows. Thor is likely to break his neck eaiser then Clark. Thor is also more durable by a mile. Be interesting fight but Thor is too much too many things in his favor.. plus add hulk who is on par himself with zod it's a handily Beaten Zod here doubt he even survives..

Zod IN CHARACTER is going to fight head on, he's arrogance won't allow anything else so flight won't matter. He's faster but still not enough but a mile on its own to take someone with all other are advantages.

You can argue JLA Clark over Thor but not MOS Zod he's just not that level. Plus Thor's TK Also offsets that as well and AOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: His AoE is fodder and is good only for outriders and zombies. Zod hits harder, is stronger and more durable. We go by feats and Thor hasn't got feats comparable to WE, destroying buildings and moving at hypersonic speeds.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By rajjarsalt

Zod gets overwhelmed. Even Abom has better pressing feats than Zod did.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By destinyman75

@sufferedtoker: LMAO zod isn't Thor level While weakend took the force of a star>>>>Anything zod ever did. Both strength and Durability heavily in Thor's favor. Punching MOS Clark through concrete buildings isn't on Thor's level. I don't know where you think otherwise nothing shown so far is in Thor's top four. JLA Clark is not MOS Clark who is above zod. Thor's TK can move zod just as easily he has ZERO Defense against it. It's not like he weighs a lot so no to that too.

dudesweet55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod rips em apart

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting on something beyond building level which are zods best feats????

sobekapep7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod with high diff.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the team doing anything other than folding. They cannot keep up with Zod, he is too fast and powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I'm not going to debate this again, it's too boring.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By destinyman75

@bayman007: lol thays a good Joke without any reasons given typical answer in this thread. Thor is far more powerful then Zod so that power theroy goes rather quickly. Zods best strength feats are literally BUILDING level. Thor has many far exceeding that. Bi Frost, Star Feats, Sokovia feats is leagues beyond Anything Zod ever did.. Thor is more powerful, Has TK, far more powerful AOE (lighting>>>>Zods horrible level of heat vision.). Strength all Zod did was knock an air born Clark around Clark weighs very little it's not hard to do. Went through some skyscrapers. Literally building level.

So Thor is more powerful

Stronger (Obviously even noobs pick this up rather quickly).

Thor is far Better skilled. All Zod did was get his neck broken out fought by a MOS Clark that was inept at fighting Skills. While Thor took out Elite agents and Gladiator hulk.

Durability pfft so easily Thor. Zod was able again to withstand buildings crashed through By MOS Clark (whom Thor is superior too, you'd have to go JLA Clark to win that argument). Thor withstood Kurse barrages, Hulk smashes (just with these he's already got enough to be on par, cause they are themselves on par physically). But frost, star tanking WHILE WEAKENED. THen add in some Sorkovia Tanking, Dash of taking Suruturs flames. Power gem to the face while again weakend.. Getting his freaking eye cut out by someone much stronger then Zod or Thor Hela. Yeah lanslide for Thor .

So everything other then Speed mmmm geee wonder who'd take it...

Let d play along Zod in character isn't going to stay high up spamimg Heat vision which Thor could take anyway. In character he's going to bull rush headlong into Thor. He's faster yep But Thor has AOE, TK to offset that and Zod has zero defense against TK, and he don't weight Much so Thor won't have trouble using it..So don't bother with the fodder he did that too before thing. I already Debunked that. So literally you have zero to back up your statement and I already know ahead of time what things you will try to say So I'm going to go ahead and do you a favor. I'm going to accept that you are going to conceed now.Just like the last guy..Your welcome good day...

Next

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: That's because I blew holes like swiss cheese in those arguments Ya need to try harder and not use the same stuff to have a chance here. I'm not against you or anything just trying to get actual reasonable Arguments that make sense. Good day👍

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Bayman007

@destinyman75: Concede to that babbling almost non comprehendible wank fest that you just tagged me in? Haha you have got more hope of Thor winning this battle.

Instead Thor dies because Zod has Superior Speed, Superior Striking and is far more powerful than either of these two.

Now i see you have already ignored all feats and arguments provided to you by other viners, so feel free to keep crying, and ignore this post too. It's fine by me

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: Yes conceed Thanks glad you saw the light. Since you want to cry and pretend and Use head cannon Again Next... Anyone got anything not already Debunked?? Anyone at all got something new I'm waiting??

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Earth to destinyman75, come back down and tell me more about Thors TK abilites :-)

BrazilianNOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: You didn't, I just stopped answering because I debated this already. Zod has a chance due to his incredible durability and speed advantage. Thor can't kill him with Stormbreaker meanwhile Zod can put him down quickly. Hulk is a complete non-factor and he gets one shot.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DivineVisitor
@destinyman75 said:

@bayman007: Yes conceed Thanks glad you saw the light. Since you want to cry and pretend and Use head cannon Again Next... Anyone got anything not already Debunked?? Anyone at all got something new I'm waiting??

Depends what you mean by 'debunked'. For the most part i'm not seeing much debunking, i just see a lot conflicting opinions resulting in bickering about largely quantified feats (this goes for both sides).

What is your stance on who is physically stronger between Captain Marvel and Thor and do you think they are close enough to be considered in the same strength 'tier'?

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was already decided on another thread that Zod could mow down the whole Avengers roster including Hulk and Thor. He's also been proven in other threads as a superior to people like Thanos and Captain Marvel, two people that'd decisively curbstomp Hulk and Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was already decided on another thread that Zod could mow down the whole Avengers roster including Hulk and Thor. He's also been proven in other threads as a superior to people like Thanos and Captain Marvel, two people that'd decisively curbstomp Hulk and Thor.