MCU Hulk & Thor vs DCEU Zod

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drpepperman: World engine>>>>>Space whale.World engine >>>>>>>>buildings. Leviathan=<<<<<<buildings.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats with MCU fans believing asgaurdians are more durable than kyrptonians. All the most durable asgars have been stabbed and/or beaten bloody. The top dceurs have yet to be stab or beaten bloodied and they have been beaten worse.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will take Zod here

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod blitzstomp

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they kneel before zod

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod if hes adapted. If not the duo take it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Ragnarok Team should win , I saw a few of his fights online , he is definitely a lot faster in combat , got some powerful feats with and without Mjolnir , the fight in the start of the movie was pretty impressive how he fought Surtur's dogs and all and eventually beat him too.

People saying they didn't get any feats should go watch the movie again.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has Zods strength but none of his speed. Having hulk there may equalize things a bit but unless they slow down or ground Zod I'm not sure what they are gonna do. They got enough strength to replicate the famous neck snap sure, but the speed to get Zod into that position? Don't think so. Zod wins

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adapted Zod would take it.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod stomps

Murteza_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre Ragnarok they lose post Ragnarok Thor Solos

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post ragnarok, Thor has a pretty good chance to solo, he is even with hulk in stats, but beats him trough lightning powers. 6/10 for thor

Hulk is not soloing 3/10 vs zod

Both vs zod take him with ease 8/10

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BobLeGod

Team.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Thor solos

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Taxthis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone list some of Zod's best feats?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team wins. Thor's lightning was really powerful and he can spam multiple lightning bolts on Zod.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod cleans house

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight goes something like this, just replace Superman with Thor.

Loading Video...

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team for sure with Thor MVP. It's a good fight tho.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are forgetting how powerful Thor's lightning is. If I recall correctly he destroyed a portion of the Bifrost bridge with one bolt. It took about ten Mjolnir strikes to destroy it in his first film. Team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: we already know his lightning his way more powerful than his physical strikes example being jotunheim and the leviathans

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An un amped Thor hit Hulk so hard he tore up a 100 feet of alien steel, and Hulk shrugged it off. Thats better striking than Zod can muster and better durability than Zod can output. At this stage Thor should solo comfortably

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Well his physical strikes with Mjolnir are extremely powerful. It took Superman and Zod flying toward each other with massive build up to match or exceed Thor's regular Mjolnir strikes. Considering his lightning seems to be dozens of times more powerful than Mjolnir strikes and he can spam multiple lightning bolts to Zod's head I think he can win. The only reason I think dceu Superman might be able to beat Thor is because of the Nuke feat in BvS. To my recollection, Zod has never tanked anything as powerful as Thor's lightning.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod still solos.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: The nuke feat left Clark a zombie in a coma. Thor tanked more in the Sokovia explosion and was referenced to having output of 30 megatons thats 100 times more powerful than the nuke that nearly killed Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: do you know what regular is? he fought iron man, ultron bots, chitauri, kurse, hulk and no shock wave. the only shock wave was that single instance between him and malekith (in 5 movies). his physical strikes are not powerful at all, zod punches way harder, being able to punch someone all the way to the top of a skyscraper and punches at supersonic speed, he's not tagging zod and his lightning is not hurting him

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Amcu

@DammeFavour: I meant regular as in he didn't have to charge up. We see him clearly hitting the Bifrost with full force so I think we can assume he was using his best strikes. I'm not talking about Thor's punches I'm talking about Mjolnir strikes, Mjolnir clearly amps Thor's striking power. He has created shockwaves on at least four occasions. He did it in the Avengers vs Cap's shield, he did it in his second film against Malekith and he did it with Cap's shield against the Hydra soldiers in Age of Ultron. He also created shockwaves in his first fight in Ragnarok though I think that was lightning amped. I'f you feel that Zod punches harder than Thor hits with Mjonir than I'm afraid we'll have to disagree. I'm no physics expert so I could be wrong but I don't think that Zod's punch would create shockwaves as powerful as Thor's if they had hit the things Thor did. He's never created shock waves that powerful before.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@amcu: The nuke feat left Clark a zombie in a coma. Thor tanked more in the Sokovia explosion and was referenced to having output of 30 megatons thats 100 times more powerful than the nuke that nearly killed Superman

I'm not sure about the nuke feat. I think the Sokovia explosion was more powerful but the nuke had radiation. I don't really take the 30 megaton thing seriously. He said it about Hulk to and Hulk definitely doesn't hit with 30 megatons of force. I think its more likely he meant the damage that they could do over time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: ok.....i disagree, using hits against the shield doesn't count because of the property of vibranium. i would take an uppercut that launched superman to the top of a skyscraper and a shock wave that sent superman clean through a skyscraper and into wayne financials over anyone you mentioned cos they're just plainly more powerful. in both shockwave instances in man of steel, zod was the only one punching

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I don't buy that Vibranium aids his attacks. I think it's just that Vibranium may help in that it stays in position when he hits it. If he had never created shockwaves without Virbanum being involved than I might consider it but I think Thor simply hits that hard. If you think that uppercut is more powerful than okay. I honestly don't think it would create shockwaves like Thor did when hit Cap's shield or Malekith. Do you really think that if Thor had hit Superman with the same force as in all those instances I showed it would't send him to the top of a skyscraper? That shockwave that Superman and Zod created clearly took both of them. They never matched that with any of there regular punches. I don't think it matters if Zod was the only one punching. Superman was still flying full force at Zod. I think something that dwarfs Thor's best strikes likely by dozens of times is going to hurt Zod quite a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of Ragnorok the team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: the reason there was a shock wave between malekith and thor is the same reason there was one between superman and zod, 2 equal forces coliding. and no, no punch from thor has been powerful enough to send anyone that far, watch the movies, his biggest one was when he threw his hammer at malekith, that was his farthest, so no i don't think thor's strikes are going to hurt someone as durable as zod who is also faster and much stronger being able to match superman

No Caption Provided
without vibranium
without vibranium

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Amcu

@DammeFavour: I could be wrong as I said I don't know much about physics. The way I look at it is that Cap's shield absorbs energy but Thor hits so hard that it can no longer absorb the energy so it redirects the force outward and that is where the shockwave comes from. I think it is different than Zod and Superman because with them you have both of them flying at full force towards each other whereas Thor by himself hit hard enough to create shockwaves. Thor did it by himself and he didin't need to fly towards the shield to accomplish it he did it with a swing. The shield wasn't hitting Thor, neither was Malekith. If your asking me would Thor create shockwaves of that magnitude if he hit Superman or Zod than I would say no I don't think so. What I am saying is I don't think that either Superman or Zod punch with enough force to create shockwaves as powerful as the ones Thor did against Cap's shield or Malekith. As far as the instances you posted I don't know why Thor would use full force in either instance. In the first one if he had used a full powered strike he would caused unnecessary environmental damage and badly hurt or killed Captain America who was running toward him. In the second instance if Thor had used full force he definitely would have caused as much damage to has allies as he did to his enemies. I still can't see Zod tanking lightning that dwarf's Thor's best hit's. I also don't see how him being stronger or faster matters all that much he can't easily put Thor down or anything. Thor only needs to be able to see Zod to call down a lighting bolt(Actually I seem to remember lightning hitting hsi opponents that were behind him so he might not need to see his enemy for his lightning to hit them) unless you thing Zod is faster than lightning.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Worldofthunder

Zod wrecks

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wrecks

@macleen said:
@worldofthunder said:

Zod wrecks

How though? He lost against an inexperienced Superman nowhere near the levels of power as he is currently and hasn't fully mastered his powers. MCU Thor has trained for centuries, and his lightning manipulation will give him a huge advantage. I would also argue that Hulk is stronger than General Zod because, like I said before, not only did General Zod not know the full extent of his powers, but he also lost against a Superman who lacked any experience whatsoever. That goes for speed as well as General Zod, unlike his allies, never really used the full extent of his speed in combat, so I don't see him blitzing MCU Thor and Hulk.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeeHaralsonjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod makes them kneel. Saves Hela at last sec from Surtur and rules Asgard like a boss.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:

Zod wrecks

@macleen said:
@worldofthunder said:

Zod wrecks

How though? He lost against an inexperienced Superman nowhere near the levels of power as he is currently and hasn't fully mastered his powers. MCU Thor has trained for centuries, and his lightning manipulation will give him a huge advantage. I would also argue that Hulk is stronger than General Zod because, like I said before, not only did General Zod not know the full extent of his powers, but he also lost against a Superman who lacked any experience whatsoever. That goes for speed as well as General Zod, unlike his allies, never really used the full extent of his speed in combat, so I don't see him blitzing MCU Thor and Hulk.

And Thor lost to a net and alien fodder, Hulk lost to scrap metal both of whom are nowhere near the levels of Zod. Who has Thor's lightning taken down apart from fodder, unless you think Zod's durability is the same as fodder. Feats for Hulk beih stronger than Zod?

If you're going to debate against Zod based on who he lost to then Thor and Hulk are even weaker than him considering who they lost to too.

Zod used plenty of speed in his fight with Superman unless you watched the wrong movie. He definitely blitzes the duo and has more than what it takes to put them down.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Zod.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659:

How though? He lost against an inexperienced Superman nowhere near the levels of power as he is currently and hasn't fully mastered his powers.

An inexperienced Superman who earlier on one-shotted the world engine which was multiple times the size of the biggest skyscrapers in Metropolis and was durable enough to hit the ground at mach 23 without as much as a scratch. Thor, nor Hulk have ever displayed this level of power. Zod tanked skyscraper++ busting power everytime he got bullrushed by Clark, so Thor and Hulk can't really hurt him.

MCU Thor has trained for centuries, and his lightning manipulation will give him a huge advantage.

He has, but that doesn't really mean anything when he can't hurt Zod, contest his speed or continuously tank Zod's punches. Also, Thor has easily been pierced by Asgardian blades and Hela's blades, which has piercing power nowhere near as powerful as heat vision which split skyscrapers in half with absolute ease. There is no reason Zod couldn't split Thor in half with heat vision.

I would also argue that Hulk is stronger than General Zod because, like I said before, not only did General Zod not know the full extent of his powers, but he also lost against a Superman who lacked any experience whatsoever.

He isn't. Zod was clark's physical equal as shown when they grappled, and Superman by Man of Steel was still decently stronger than Hulk. Regardless Hulk can't hurt him either unless Hulk has skyscraper++ busting power behind his punches.

That goes for speed as well as General Zod, unlike his allies, never really used the full extent of his speed in combat, so I don't see him blitzing MCU Thor and Hulk.

He was visibly creating mach cones around his fist when fighting Clark:

Loading Video...

Play the video at 0.25 speed and you'll see the relative giant mach cone around his fists. Also, seconds before this when they were trading blows they were creating sonic booms with all their blows meaning that they were fighting at supersonic speeds, AKA far faster than both Hulk and Thor.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Hulk solo wins.

Thor solo wins.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points