Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aurelion-
No Caption Provided
  • Hulk & Thor
No Caption Provided
  • Warmachine, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Iron-Man, Black Widow, Vision, Spider-Man, Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Captain America and Winter Soldier.

Rules:

• In character, Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Any win condition except BFR (Assume they'll just be teleported back but will retain the damage)

Setting:

No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uugieboogie

Wanda has already shown to be able to TP them.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

at least there is significant damage to the airport

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Well honestly team 1 should take it. Most of team 2 is fodder to them.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Well yes. But she has to get close first. Last time she quicksilver moving around from place to place. She doesn't have any one fast enough to do that here.

Oh and that will just make hulk go in rampage like last time. Which will just make things worse for the team.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda, Vision, and Ant Man (if he's willing to kill as a last resort, and is still in the game) are the only dangers here.

As I think Lang would go giant before using shrink disks in character he should get KO'ed.

It really comes down to Wanda with morals I think. If she can drop Thor and Hulk before they drop her then team. Otherwise I'd back the duo.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Most people on team 2 are fairly insignificant. Vision and Wanda are the only real threats IMO, but neither has the damage output to put Hulk or Thor down, and Wanda needs to be really close to use her TP.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Vision solos

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Tony calls in the hulkbuster to beat Hulk.... Again and then the rest of the Squad take Thor down

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Amendment50

Actually this has been done. First by me and also by FizzWhizz IIRC.

In my thread this was just the bonus round though and I can't find the link to FizzWhizz's, so.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Witch is a wild card for me and I can't answer this.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: no? She made them aggro, which they already are

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor solos

Hulk could potentially solo

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision solos Thor, Hulk solos everyone else lose except Scarlet Witch is a wildcard. I think her and Vision could put Hulk down, it would just take awhile.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk gets overwhelmed . Vision and Scarlet witch as mvp

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision and SW win it for team 2, everyone else is basically useless.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Team 1 wins. They stomp Scarlet Witch's overrated ass.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

Team 1 wins. They stomp Scarlet Witch's overrated ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins due too much heavy hitters.

Vision never showed much durability yet.

Wanda would really piss off hulk.

If ant man shrinks hulk or Thor it would really end up bad coz if ant man shrinks and punches anyone it would be like a bullet , if Thor or hulk was shrieked they would be able to pierce through captain America shield and black panther vibranium suit !!!!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well yes. But she has to get close first. Last time she quicksilver moving around from place to place. She doesn't have any one fast enough to do that here.

No Quicksilver only ran her out of the building after Clint tazed her.The only other person she helped him with was Cap when he knocked him down. Also by the end of the movie and she had a better grasp of her powers she was manipulating a city block full of people while standing still.

Loading Video...

Oh and that will just make hulk go in rampage like last time. Which will just make things worse for the team.

You could argue that she can only make Hulk angry but IMO she needed Hulk to distract Tony so they could escape. Still at least Thor would be out the way. Even though he actually realized he was being manipulated he was still manipulated and incapped.

no? She made them aggro, which they already are

The only person she made "aggro" was Hulk. Everyone else (including Thor) was incapped. Clint even mentioned to Tony the team was down.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor stomp. The ONLY way thenothers win is if Wanda can hold Hulk in place and TP him; then Thor does horribly. But we don't know if she TP'd Banner or Hulk; and how she did it. We saw her effortlessly throw cars, which probably weigh more than Hulk individually, so it would just be a matter of holding him in place long enough to do her hand trick. But they'd HAVE to start off with that. Otherwise, Thor keeps Vision busy while Hulk One shots everyone. Giant Man, the mechs nor anyone else are taking any hits from Hulk.

OP Witch TP or the duo stomps.

Disclaimer: Like with Kurse and Doomsday, we really don't know what it takes to down Vision as of yet. There's always a chance he can outlast the duo; we simply don't know. He's bounced back from every attack and has yet to go full pissed off (plus, there's probably some OP stuff the Gem can do). I say Hulk and Thor win because physically I THINK they'd overpower him, but there's no REAL way to be sure; as we haven't seen him really get taken down (less Witch's deep ground move that was a temporary BFR outta nowhere, lol).

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision probably solo's, with the distraction of the rest of the team. His beam can piece vibranium so it can definitely kill Thor and Melt Hulks head (and movie Hulk has not shown that he can regenerate his head). Like I say, he'll need the team as a distraction, other wise Thor deflects the beam with Mjolnir whilst Hulk rips Vision into chunks. S Witch may be able to TP, but it takes a bit of time, and getting near the Hulk is generally a bad idea. She would also need significant distraction. So this could go either way.

If the team work very well together, they take this. Otherwise I'm leaning towards the Thor/ Hulk duo for the win.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor citybusts.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision probably solo's, with the distraction of the rest of the team. His beam can piece vibranium so it can definitely kill Thor and Melt Hulks head (and movie Hulk has not shown that he can regenerate his head). Like I say, he'll need the team as a distraction, other wise Thor deflects the beam with Mjolnir whilst Hulk rips Vision into chunks. S Witch may be able to TP, but it takes a bit of time, and getting near the Hulk is generally a bad idea. She would also need significant distraction. So this could go either way.

If the team work very well together, they take this. Otherwise I'm leaning towards the Thor/ Hulk duo for the win.

This is not true. Vision's beam was only able to effect Vibrainium with the help Tony's repulsors and Thor's lightning.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Fair enough. But the repulsors and lightning had never shown any effect on the vibranium before, so I think the gem was the real thing that melted the vibranium- it is a very powerful artifact and I think on it's own it could still have damaged the vibranium, perhaps taking a bit longer. I do think it could get through Hulks flesh.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Fair enough. But the repulsors and lightning had never shown any effect on the vibranium before, so I think the gem was the real thing that melted the vibranium- it is a very powerful artifact and I think on it's own it could still have damaged the vibranium, perhaps taking a bit longer. I do think it could get through Hulks flesh.

Neither has the mind gem. Ultron was resisting the beam which is why Thor and Tony stepped in. It is a powerful artifact but it's the Mind gem not the Power gem, so it would make sense it doesn't produce a beam strong enough to damage Vibrainium on its own. And tbh, both Thor's lightning and Tony's repulsors have better feats than Vision's blast.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: True, true. Ok, perhaps Vision can't cut into Hulk. Which leaves this down to Wanda. And that was my second choice, so I think the winner now is definitely Thor/ Hulk team.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. The only real threat on team 2's side is vision and Thor can take him.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AmethystGravity

Vision pretty much one-shotting War Machine was pretty impressive. Still, in-character he and Ant-man probably won't be abusing some of their deadlier tricks.

I forget how Black Panther's Vibranium suit worked. While I think a lightning bolt would obviously take it out seeing as how Widow managed to hinder him, it might help against physical blows, similar to Cap's shield.

Spider-man might be able to try to slow Hulk down, but the only way I could see team 2 winning is with Vision and Wanda really using their full power, though I also don't recall Thor or Hulk having defenses against something like War Machine's sonics.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jayskee said:

Team 1. The only real threat on team 2's side is vision and Thor can take him.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Wanda is overrated as hell, its funny how she didn't even use telepathy is the airport fight.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd pick team 1 in a tough fight. Now that they know that Wanda can TP them they'll target her early, either that or Hulk just gets TP'd aggro and smashes Team 2.

Vision may be too durable to put down though so it could end in a stalemate.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk should clear, they will probably have problems with iron man and vision but thats it

MonstrousOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on how much Thor holds back. If he fights seriously, the two of them can take it.

Wanda and Vision are the only real dangers but they don't know how to use their powers well enough

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrmonster

Hulk and Thor. Their only real threat is Vision, and even he couldn't withstand blows from the Hulk.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

@whoisthebest: Wanda is overrated as hell, its funny how she didn't even use telepathy is the airport fight.

MCU Wanda is definitely overrated she can't even mind control her 'mind control' attack is merely a 2 minute daydream although her best feat is likely what she did to vision in civil war.

I agree, but it's not enough.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By captain_inverse

hulk/thor win more times than not

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nufious
huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Amazed people still say "Wanda wins with TP" she hasn't used TP one single time since she became an Avenger. Whether against terrorists or other Avengers trying to capture her. She doesn't play mind games in combat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: @uugieboogie: argue semantics all you want. Call it "aggro" call it whatever you want. Wanda still can't harm either of them with TP. In fact, Hulk easily could have still accidentally crushed her if things played differently. Her TP has very limited use in terms of actually defeating a powerful opponent.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Have you not seen the movie? She already effected Thor and had him incapped from her TP. After his little vision the next time he was show he was on his hands and knees. If he wasn't incapped/down you think he would've let Iron Man handle Hulk alone? Clint clearly told Tony the team was down and compromised.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@uugieboogie: She did not "defeat" Thor, dude. There is no precedence for her TP actually doing any real damage. In fact, there is precedence for someone (Hulk) ignoring it and proceeding to rampage. He would have crushed Wanda, still. Hulk was never down or incapped, please stop trying to use that statement because it is 1) a statement and 2) contradicts what actually was happening, Hulk and IM were fine to fight stll... obviously.

You are trying to omit details; which is, in fact, a debate strategy which makes it seem like you are good debater to inexperienced people. But in reality you are simply being bullish and subjective.