User Lists: 0

Duo

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

In The Avengers Hulk dominated Thor, in Ragnarok Thor won with a slightly distance. How on Earth he will handle Hulk and Abomination?

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think "GoT" mode Thor should be able to handle both, but it's close.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could beat Abomination no sweat even without thunder mode, but Hulk was able to eventually beat him, so he needs thunder moed for this. I say he could win this.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could beat Abomination no sweat even without thunder mode, but Hulk was able to eventually beat him, so he needs thunder moed for this. I say he could win this.

Thor is beating Abomination "no sweat" without thunder mode or Mjolnir is what you're saying? I'd really like to hear this next argument you have to overblow Thor and get shot down.

solo788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a joke? Team 10/10, hulk could solo hand to hand

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solo788: You clearly didn’t see ragnarok Lmao.

solo788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: yes, yes I did. Without thunder hulk was pounding thors face into the dirt. With thunder it's a different story but this is hand to hand, don't see another outcome

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:
@superhero24 said:

Thor is beating Abomination "no sweat" without thunder mode or Mjolnir is what you're saying? I'd really like to hear this next argument you have to overblow Thor and get shot down.

Abomination fought the weakest incarnation of Hulk that literally just came back from something that was suppose to rid Banner of the Hulk. Thor has fought the angriest version of Hulk confirmed by Ruffalo. He also beating the crap out of Hulk before thunder mode until Hulk went super angry and was able to catch him. Now let us see this pathetic attempt to shoot me down lol.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh finally I can get a reply after you quickly exited after overblowng Thors speed in that other one.

@superhero24:

What is your point of him fighting the stronger incarnation of Thor when he got absolutely pummeled and ragdolled in both fights? Thor was "beating the crap" out of Hulk when he had a hammer. Whenever that hammer wasn't in his hand he got dogged out and almost killed. What striking feats without Mjolnir or lightning amps does he have to put Abomination down.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

Ahh finally I can get a reply after you quickly exited after overblowng Thors speed in that other one.

@superhero24:

What is your point of him fighting the stronger incarnation of Thor when he got absolutely pummeled and ragdolled in both fights? Thor was "beating the crap" out of Hulk when he had a hammer. Whenever that hammer wasn't in his hand he got dogged out and almost killed. What striking feats without Mjolnir or lightning amps does he have to put Abomination down.

The underline portion was not what I meant, and it was clearly written saying Thor fought Hulk's strongest incarnation in the mcu. You dont need to change up my words to suit your opinion. Ragnarok Hulk has better durability feats, striking feats, skill feats, and jumping feats than 2008 Hulk. Yeah, that hammer you say was so important to Thor was literally the main reason why Hulk was able to catch him and start pounding him on the floor. The line "what's the matter with you, I thought we were friends" comes when he doesn't have the hammer and is easily dodging all Hulk's attacks and pounding him. We can even see Hulk in a ton of pain from every punch. Abomination doesnt even have a durability feat to suggest he can take a super lightning punch to the face. Thor's lightning punch made a massive shockwave and even sent Hulk flying before with the other punch. This isn't even counting the lightning attacks he could call from the sky.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor has lightning mode he wins, one shots abomination and beats Hulk, otherwise i can't see him put down Hulk without a hammer.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mismatch.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor gets lightning he takes it in a goood fight

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BobLeGod

@superhero24:

The underline portion was not what I meant, and it was clearly written saying Thor fought Hulk's strongest incarnation in the mcu. You dont need to change up my words to suit your opinion.

Boss man. You can clearly see that was an error and that I meant Hulk. But let me dismantle and counter these poor arguments...again.

Ragnarok Hulk has better durability feats, striking feats, skill feats, and jumping feats than 2008 Hulk.

Why is Ragnorak Hulk durability relevant when Thor couldn't even phase Hulk with his regular punches? Thor cannot get through Hulks durability without a hammer and a lightning amp and we both know that. Yes MCU Hulk has better striking feats but many are outliers and is not what he was hitting Thor with anyways.

Yeah, that hammer you say was so important to Thor was literally the main reason why Hulk was able to catch him and start pounding him on the floor. The line "what's the matter with you, I thought we were friends" comes when he doesn't have the hammer and is easily dodging all Hulk's attacks and pounding him.

You're really going to try and pitch the idea that the hammer wasn't important? Seriously? The same hammer he was scrambling to get when Hulk was charging at him? Did we forget how in Avengers that without the hammer Thor was getting ragdolled and tossed around? The whole fight started to look like some big buff dude and a cute blonde that likes to get tossed around. Stop it. And before you cry out that Thor was weakened and that's the only reason that happened lets not forget how in Hulk gave Thor the Kurse treatment when that hammer was out of his hand and Hulk started landing.

And why is Thor dodging Ragnorak Hulk punches relevant here? Both Incredible Hulk and Abomination have a much faster combat speed and show much better skill. You can't tell me that Ragnorak Hulk is "skilled" after tripping over himself after missing a punch. Not only that but more current Hulk telegraphs his punches and punches relatively slow which negates any speed or reach advantage he has. And the fact that MCU Hulk seems so much bigger it makes it even easier for Thor to evade Hulks punches because his size only makes it easier to see.

We can even see Hulk in a ton of pain from every punch.

A ton of pain? Come on now. When are you going to stop over exaggerating shit?

Abomination doesnt even have a durability feat to suggest he can take a super lightning punch to the face. Thor's lightning punch made a massive shockwave and even sent Hulk flying before with the other punch. This isn't even counting the lightning attacks he could call from the sky.

Nah. I'm not trying to hear that. Stop trying to move the goal post. You said and I quote:

Thor could beat Abomination no sweat even without thunder mode

-Post #6, Superhero24

Don't talk to me about Abomination taking a super lightning punch. You made the claim so pick a side and trust in it.

No Caption Provided

Thor does not have the striking strength to do this to Abomination without any amps. And not only did Abomination take this like a champ but he was also able to retaliate with a powerful kick while Thor laid there helpless and needed a plot boost to retaliate. Incredible Hulk in this gif is punching Abominaton at least just as hard hard as MCU Hulk was punching Thor in Ragnroak. I would argue that Incredible Hulk was actually hitting harder here being that he was actually punching him deep into the concrete. Abomination clearly has the superior blunt force durability than Thor, is a superior fighter to Ragnorak Hulk by a long shot being that he's not only highly trained military but he doesn't trip over his punches, has a superior combat speed, and has the better striking feats. Thor isn't going to be dodging Abomination or Incredible Hulk like how he can with Ragnorak Hulk. Ironically this gif is from your respect thread.

Thor would get absolutely rekt without a lightning amp.

Oh yeah. And I debunked something else of yours again. Some of your fans seem salty about it but hey.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod:

What is your point of him fighting the stronger incarnation of Thor when he got absolutely pummeled and ragdolled in both fights?

Boss man. You can clearly see that was an error and that I meant Hulk. But let me dismantle and counter these poor arguments...again.

Yeah, it wasn't clear my dude.

Why is Ragnorak Hulk durability relevant when Thor couldn't even phase Hulk with his regular punches? Thor cannot get through Hulks durability without a hammer and a lightning amp and we both know that. Yes MCU Hulk has better striking feats but many are outliers and is not what he was hitting Thor with anyways.

A ton of pain? Come on now. When are you going to stop over exaggerating shit?

You complain about over exaggerating but do it yourself and I quote "Thor couldn't even phase Hulk with his regular punches"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Those punches definitely phased him, or your just blind. Yes, Hulk was in pain from those hits. The first gif shows him literally throwing his hands up and yelling after the punch. This is also while Thor is trying to talk Hulk out of fighting him stating he thought they were friends. Why is his durability relevant, because Abomination has no durability feats even close to Hulk. Abomination lost to the weakest mcu version of Hulk, while Thor would have beaten the strongest version if not for the obedience toxin.

No Caption Provided

Hulk got right back up from this strike albeit he was pretty dazed, but he continued fighting. This and the lightning strike shockwave seem to be the strongest hits Hulk has ever taken both coming from Thor.

You're really going to try and pitch the idea that the hammer wasn't important? Seriously? The same hammer he was scrambling to get when Hulk was charging at him? Did we forget how in Avengers that without the hammer Thor was getting ragdolled and tossed around? The whole fight started to look like some big buff dude and a cute blonde that likes to get tossed around. Stop it. And before you cry out that Thor was weakened and that's the only reason that happened lets not forget how in Hulk gave Thor the Kurse treatment when that hammer was out of his hand and Hulk started landing.

And why is Thor dodging Ragnorak Hulk punches relevant here? Both Incredible Hulk and Abomination have a much faster combat speed and show much better skill. You can't tell me that Ragnorak Hulk is "skilled" after tripping over himself after missing a punch. Not only that but more current Hulk telegraphs his punches and punches relatively slow which negates any speed or reach advantage he has. And the fact that MCU Hulk seems so much bigger it makes it even easier for Thor to evade Hulks punches because his size only makes it easier to see.

No Caption Provided

Thor dodged nearly every hit Hulk sent his away. He was only ever tagged when his guard was down with Hulk trying to calm or talk him out of fighting. you can clearly see Hulk grabs the hammer and sends Thor flying. The hammer made Thor a bigger and easier target to grab. The Kurse treatment happened directly after the above gif.

I can easily point to the fact that Hulk performed a spinning backfist with his gear in the fight against Thor showing that he is more skilled than 08 Hulk at the very least. Nothing suggest they are faster. In fact, Hulk(Ragnarok) was hitting harder than 08 Hulk, so that suggest he was punching faster. There is also the huge point that Abomination doesn't get stronger like Hulk does with anger. This would make it way easier to fight him.

Don't talk to me about Abomination taking a super lightning punch. You made the claim so pick a side and trust in it.

This doesn't make my point wrong. He gets wrecked when Thor uses the lightning mode, which I already said he would have to use against Hulk alone let alone both.

Thor does not have the striking strength to do this to Abomination without any amps. And not only did Abomination take this like a champ but he was also able to retaliate with a powerful kick while Thor laid there helpless and needed a plot boost to retaliate. Incredible Hulk in this gif is punching Abominaton at least just as hard hard as MCU Hulk was punching Thor in Ragnroak. I would argue that Incredible Hulk was actually hitting harder here being that he was actually punching him deep into the concrete. Abomination clearly has the superior blunt force durability than Thor, is a superior fighter to Ragnorak Hulk by a long shot being that he's not only highly trained military but he doesn't trip over his punches, has a superior combat speed, and has the better striking feats. Thor isn't going to be dodging Abomination or Incredible Hulk like how he can with Ragnorak Hulk. Ironically this gif is from your respect thread.

How does he have better blunt force when Thor shook this off easily:

No Caption Provided

Hulk kicked Thor btwn 50 to 75 meters away into a metal wall completely destroying the section of the metal wall. This is a magical/completely abnormal planet that has metal capable of handling the pull of a neutron star on it as well. Those arena walls would have handled some really tough individuals, and Hulk's fight with Thor wrecked the arena. The metal on those walls should be pretty durable. The same goes for the ground. Thor also has literally no cuts or bruises from any of Hulk's ground and pound. He gets up right away when his thunder mode comes on as well. Abomination spits blood after his lickings. The ground and pound was also the first attack Hulk did on Abomination, while it was nearly the last attack on Thor. Hulk hits Abomination with cars which are weaker than Hulk's fist. They're like boxing gloves in that scene. The cars have more give than Hulk's bones, skin, and muscles, so it really would only extend his reach, which seemed to be the whole point of them anyways. They fall apart as he is punching.

Either way, If you still don't believe Thor beats Abom h2h, he still wrecks cause thunder mode is allowed.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team after tough fight.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BobLeGod

@superhero24:

You complain about over exaggerating but do it yourself and I quote "Thor couldn't even phase Hulk with his regular punches"

To phase someone with your punches you would have to daze them and/or slow them down. This didn't happen at all.

Those punches definitely phased him, or your just blind. Yes, Hulk was in pain from those hits. The first gif shows him literally throwing his hands up and yelling after the punch. This is also while Thor is trying to talk Hulk out of fighting him stating he thought they were friends. Why is his durability relevant, because Abomination has no durability feats even close to Hulk. Abomination lost to the weakest mcu version of Hulk, while Thor would have beaten the strongest version if not for the obedience toxin.

Did you really just resort to yelling when we are talking about the Hulk? Hulk yells after getting shot by bullet. Hulk yells if you touch him. Hulk yells if you look at him wrong. I bet he yells which he pours his cereal just to find out he has no milk in the fridge. Him yelling means little. He was grunting after those hits. Who cares if Abomination durability feats isn't on the level of Hulk when his durability is clearly higher than Thor and this is who he is fighting against here.

This argument is absolutely terrible. You're really trying to argue that Thor is going to put down Abomination with his punches just because he made Ragnorak Hulk grunt. He's not putting down Abomination with normal punches but I'd be really interested in you showing me him putting down anyone noteworthy under his own strength.

Hulk got right back up from this strike albeit he was pretty dazed, but he continued fighting. This and the lightning strike shockwave seem to be the strongest hits Hulk has ever taken both coming from Thor.

Do you not realize that both of the feats you're talking about is either Thor using a hammer or Thor using lightning?

1. This is a straight H2H battle. I assume that means no hammer and more than likely no lightning.
  2. You made the claim that Thor does not need Thunder mode or lightning mode so why are you trying to rely on those feats and those feats only?

Thor dodged nearly every hit Hulk sent his away. He was only ever tagged when his guard was down with Hulk trying to calm or talk him out of fighting. you can clearly see Hulk grabs the hammer and sends Thor flying. The hammer made Thor a bigger and easier target to grab. The Kurse treatment happened directly after the above gif.

Excuses. Thor clearly stands no chance without his hammer or lightning amps. When he didn't have a hammer in his hand and got disarmed he got wrecked both times.

This doesn't make my point wrong. He gets wrecked when Thor uses the lightning mode, which I already said he would have to use against Hulk alone let alone both.

Not once did I argue that your point was wrong but that point isn't the reason we are having this debate. You said without a lightning amp or Mjolnir he can take Abomination now. This is what I asked you about. You made a claim and when you realize you're wrong you jump back to him using lightning. If you're so confident that he can do it without lightning then don't bring it up.

How does he have better blunt force when Thor shook this off easily:

Explain to me how taking one kick which is mainly targeted to the body comparable to taking multiple punches to the face that were strong enough to create a large crater in the concrete under them. When Thor and Abomination were held in the same position under Hulk, Abomination showed much better durability despite him getting hit harder.

Hulk kicked Thor btwn 50 to 75 meters away into a metal wall completely destroying the section of the metal wall. This is a magical/completely abnormal planet that has metal capable of handling the pull of a neutron star on it as well. Those arena walls would have handled some really tough individuals, and Hulk's fight with Thor wrecked the arena. The metal on those walls should be pretty durable. The same goes for the ground. Thor also has literally no cuts or bruises from any of Hulk's ground and pound. He gets up right away when his thunder mode comes on as well. Abomination spits blood after his lickings. The ground and pound was also the first attack Hulk did on Abomination, while it was nearly the last attack on Thor. Hulk hits Abomination with cars which are weaker than Hulk's fist. They're like boxing gloves in that scene. The cars have more give than Hulk's bones, skin, and muscles, so it really would only extend his reach, which seemed to be the whole point of them anyways. They fall apart as he is punching.

No Caption Provided

You're really about to start talking about how that planet can take the pull of a neutron star? Only specific ships were able to take the pull without ripping apart and this planet got their metal from scraps around the universe. The metal durability wouldn't even be consistent. Bruce Banner was standing on that planet with no strain. You're talking like they're on King Kais planet.

What the hell does cuts and bruises has to do with anything? What does that even mean when Thor got cut from Ultron? You're gong to argue that Ultron hits harder than Hulk now? You don't have to get cut and bruises to get KTFO. Superman got his ass beat and knocked out by Doomsday and had no cuts and bruises. That means that Doomsday wasn't putting a hurt on him? Do you really think you need cuts and bruises reflect how much damage your brain is taking? Thor was completely helpless there and clearly needed to go lightning mode to get out of that position and it clearly rejuvenated him and gave him a rush just like it did with Hela.

The ground and pound was also the first attack Hulk did on Abomination, while it was nearly the last attack on Thor. Hulk hits Abomination with cars which are weaker than Hulk's fist. They're like boxing gloves in that scene.

I just had to quote this again and single it out because it makes no sense. You clearly don't box otherwise you wouldn't be saying some stupid shit like that. Step in a boxing ring and believe that and you'll get folded. Boxing gloves are not harder than a persons fist but that means nothing. They are not meant to protect your opponents head - they're meant to protect your hands. When you get hit with boxing gloves they carry more concussive force which is largely due to the person not having to hold back as much in fear of hurting their hand. Getting hit with a fist only hurts more because it's bone on bone contact. When Hulk hit Abomination with the cars they still carried the same amount of force that a normal punch would and that's what matters when it comes to knocking someone out.

Either way, If you still don't believe Thor beats Abom h2h, he still wrecks cause thunder mode is allowed.

Okay? I never said he wouldn't beat Abomination if he's in thunder mode. I've always believed Thor would beat Abomination is he's thunder mode. OP hasn't even confirmed that anyways. I addressed you because you started saying false stuff like Thor wouldn't need Mjolnir or lightning against Abomination which is clearly false.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H no lightning for Thor?

Hulk solos

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erkan12

Actually solos isn't enough, Hulk defeats No lightning Thor in 3 minutes as he did in the Helicarrier (though Thor still had Mjolnir there) and as he did in the Sakaar Arena. Only way for Thor to match with them is his Lightning amplification, and even with that I doubt he can win for a majority. Abomination is pretty tough he isn't going to down easily when there is Hulk also.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deltahuman

I've said this before many times and I'm saying it again. I don't think Hulk vs Thor in Ragnarok had a decisive winner.

I think what's definitely clear is that physically, Thor is ultimately not a match for Hulk. He can contend with Hulk for a few minutes, hit him and even hurt him but Hulk will grow stronger and overcome Thor's stats while Thor doesn't have that ability. But that doesn't necessarily mean Thor can't fight Hulk. With lightning amped Punches he can deal significant damage as we saw in their latest fight. Now since Thor can effortlessly harness lightning and use it to amp his attacks, Hulk will have a very tough time dealing with Thor. But even this is not an indication of any sorts that Thor can defeat Hulk. What we saw in the fight between them is that, Hulk doesn't seem to stand down even after repeated lightning amped punches. He was definitely ready for more. Whether Hulk's healing factor is at play or whether he eventually would become unstoppable is hard to say but as of now, Thor hasn't shown the ability to put Hulk down for good. Hulk definitely can demolish Thor in a H2H battle but with lightning, Thor as of now, is able to contend with Hulk blow for blow. Hulk may actually be much more powerful than Thor considering he was able to stagger even Mountain sized Surtur.

Right now what I can say from what I've observed is that Thor and Hulk are equals or Hulk is slightly more powerful. Adding Abomination seals the deal here. Thor can't win this. Team takes this easily. As of now, Hulk might actually be in fact the most powerful Avenger. I can't really quantify how powerful Vision is. He has an infinity stone so on paper he should be even more powerful but by feats Hulk is the top dog.

aris_action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By aris_action

@deltahuman: You nailed it. The MCU has designed Hulk & Thor to be equals with no one bowing to the other. Hulk has always been superior physically with strength & durability while Thor (with lightning) is able to match Hulk. Without Lightning, Thor's strength & fighting skills are not enough to overcome Hulk's pure savagery. The lightning is what equates them

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in a close fight