MCU: How many Captain Americas to defeat Loki?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Caps get their standard shield. Loki has daggers, no illusions or magic. Strictly a melee and H2H fight.

How many Caps does it take to bring down Loki?

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming he doesn't have Thor stats? More than 5 for sure.

With Thor stats? - one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure that Steve has the strength to hurt Loki, even with the shield. He wasn't bothered in Germany, and he was fine after being tossed around by Hulk. It would take a lot of them.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5-10

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-5

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-4

Avatar image for jormungandr1500
Jormungandr1500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He survived a beating from Hulk. It will take many, many captain Americas.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LIke 3, mostly due to louki's durability no skill, 2 captain America's outskill louki.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly probably only 2-3. Cap was already doing decent against Loki in Avengers 1v1. His shield lets him damage people outside his weight class (f.ex. Ultron) and he's clearly more skilled than Loki. Each Cap should be able to take a hit or two from Loki as well, since he doesn't have his knives. I don't remember anything that would put Loki's strength much above an average asgardian. I'll say 3 since it will still take a TON of blows to KO Loki.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eri_Joni  Online

3-5

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4, so they can take breaks in between kicking his butt into submission

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Oops. I read it as no illusions, daggers or magic. Doesn't change much though. 3 Cap's or max 4. He is still much more skilled and should have good teamwork with... himself? I don't see them getting tagged often at all.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ANTHP2000  Online

4-5.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki is far below Thor just based on how they took getting handled by Hulk. So less than 8 probably. One Cap could faze Loki with a kick. I'd imagine 7 Caps with great teamwork taking turns hitting Loki. It'll take effort, but Caps have shields so there's a way for them to take Loki down. The dagger isn't likely to stab any of the Caps since it's more than one and they've blocked faster attacks.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

4 Caps to beat him

-18 to outskill him

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki no sold Caps hits, it would take the amount required to win via tiring him out

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Well Cap was able to hold his own against Ultron. And he put up an actual fight against Iron Man, taking several hard hits in the process and still managed to carry on. He was punching it with his bare fists and cut through it with his shield. Do you know how damn strong that armour is? I’d say it’s way more durable than Loki’s skin.

Loki is strong, but he’s definitely not Thor level, plus he usually relies on his trickery in fights. Cap has gotten stronger and stronger in every film, so I think it would only take two of them.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loads and loads. Loki is still closer to Thor than he is to Cap.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jordan1kenobi: lamo

Loki>>>>Iron man in durability.He survived beating from Hulk>>>>gold/titanium alloy.

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Jordan1Kenobi

@granitevision: To be fair, Iron Man has withstood hits from Ultron (full vibranium), and Thor (including Mjolnir). Which both didn’t even dent his armour. Thor was even hitting one of his first suits, but Cap managed to shut down one of his more advanced suits with his pure strength. It’s crazy, but it happened. Stark also managed to pierce Thanos’ skin, but Thor (before he got Stormbreaker) and Hulk couldn’t even do that.

He withstood a beating from Hulk? You mean Hulk destroyed him and took him out of the battle. Whereas Hulkbuster actually beat the Hulk. I think you’re really underestimating Stark’s armour here.

Another thing. Thanos punched Cap and knocked him out twice, but a few minutes later he was back on his feet on both occasions. Cap’s strength and durability is actually insane.

So I stand by two of them being able to defeat Loki. Even after all of Cap’s feats, I still think it would take double of him to take Loki down. Three would definitely be able to do it.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: To be fair, Iron Man has withstood hits from Ultron (full vibranium), and Thor (including Mjolnir). Which both didn’t even dent his armour. Thor was even hitting one of his first suits, but Cap managed to shut down one of his more advanced suits with his pure strength. It’s crazy, but it happened. Stark also managed to pierce Thanos’ skin, but Thor (before he got Stormbreaker) and Hulk couldn’t even do that.

He withstood a beating from Hulk? You mean Hulk destroyed him and took him out of the battle. Whereas Hulkbuster actually beat the Hulk. I think you’re really underestimating Stark’s armour here.

Another thing. Thanos punched Cap and knocked him out twice, but a few minutes later he was back on his feet on both occasions. Cap’s strength and durability is actually insane.

So I stand by two of them being able to defeat Loki. Even after all of Cap’s feats, I still think it would take double of him to take Loki down. Three would definitely be able to do it.

Iron Man was not fighting to vibranium Ultorn,he was fighting to mark 1 Ultron.Thro was not trying to kill him,it he did,he could just one-shot him.Thor has easely damaged his suit with both Mjolir and bare hands.Your arguments make no sense,if you trying to say that Cap could do something that Thor could not.because we know that Thor is thousands of times stronger and more powerful than Cap.

Loki was incapped,but if hulk did the same to Iron Man,he would have turned him into scrap metal.I do not underestimate Iron man,he is durable,but not indestructable.He is made of titanium alloy,and Cap has never damaged it with bare hands,only with shield,which is not surprising because he can easely cut though stel with his shield.

Cap survived Thanoses puches only because of PIS.Even bucky's metal arm did more damage to Cap than Thanoses puches,and Cap can be easely killed by bullets and melee weapons,whyle thanos Can destroy Vision';s vibranium body with just bare hands.Without PIS,Cap's head should have been xploded from Thanoses punch.Lol,even makr 1 Ultron should have killed him with series of puches.

Loki is physically as strong as Valkyrie who is 20+ tonnet with boulding level durability>>>>1 ton Cap with wall level durability

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AngryHulks

From Avengers, I think it would probably take a few hundreds. It's clear that Loki could be staggered by Captain America, and seemingly felt his punches. Hit Loki enough times, and he'll eventually get a contusion, I said death/incapacitation by a thousand cuts (metaphorically speaking). To be fair, Loki couldn't really one-shot Cap without a dagger either (he got knocked down several times but he just keep getting up), his durability against blunt trauma is more than people initially expect. There are hundreds of Captain America with equal number of shields, and Loki has only one dagger, eventually Loki will get disarmed, and one of many Steve can pick it up and use it themselves or keep it away from him.