#1  Edited By The_Justiciar
Hive, the ancient Inhuman idol of HYDRA
Hive, the ancient Inhuman idol of HYDRA

VERSUS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stipulations

Team gets standard gear. HOWEVER, T'Challa does not have the head portion of his Panther Habit (the helmet).

Hive has his standard abilities, except for his more powerful parasitic manipulations. (He can't just dissolve the supersoldiers down to the bone or do anything like that)

Bloodlust is on.

Starting distance is 20 feet.

Who wins?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Hive operates on an entirely different tier imo, but I'll have to review his feats.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hive loses if can't use his parasites offensively.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what the team could do that Hive can't regenerate from.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really? how do they put hive down when only way he could be dead was to explode in space? while hive can hang with blue krees who are equal to asgardians in strength

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'm assuming that T'challa and Cap slicing him apart counts as a win here.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Maybe if they go for decapitation but even then i'm not sure if T'Challa's claws are long enough to get the job done. Cap could if he uses the shield like he did against the chitauri.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

After checking his appearances,

It's either this, but it's going to take long for him to put them down too - through their skill and stats they can survive, as long as he can't use his parasitic manipulation.

Or they might be able to snatch something if they all get the jump on him, Steve with the shield, T'Challa with the claws and Bucky with the metal arm - but I'm not sure if they can actually put him down still, esspecially for a majority.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Maybe if they go for decapitation but even then i'm not sure if T'Challa's claws are long enough to get the job done. Cap could if he uses the shield like he did against the chitauri.

T'challa can decapitate him for sure:

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator

I really doubt Hive could just get decapped like that.... You'd think they would have sent a high level agent like May to get the job done with a giant axe or something... At least from behind, since parasites seemed to be the biggest problem.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

I really doubt Hive could just get decapped like that.... You'd think they would have sent a high level agent like May to get the job done with a giant axe or something... At least from behind, since parasites seemed to be the biggest problem.

I'm sure he could have been decapitated, it just isn't permanent, so it would be pointless in the long-term, but in the context of this fight I don't see why it can't be done (unless I'm forgetting something), and I'm assuming that slicing him up would count as a win.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000 said:

I'm sure he could have been decapitated, it just isn't permanent, so it would be pointless in the long-term, but in the context of this fight I don't see why it can't be done (unless I'm forgetting something), and I'm assuming that slicing him up would count as a win.

I guess it could count as a win? @the_magister

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By The_Justiciar

@anthp2000: Assume that decap works, even if shouldn't normally.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive's host body CAN be killed proven multiple times in the show.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive. The only reason why they won’t die very fast is because they’re skilled martial artist. Hive 1v1ed Daisy and was winning if I remember. Daisy I’d say is a better fighter than Cap and WS, her and BP seem to be equals. But they don’t really have a way around the healing factor.

Hive 6/10

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@cocoussybreaker: When he was starved on another planet and could not regenerate lighting him on fire worked. He had literally none of his powers then except his inability to feel pain. He did not have superstrength based on his fight woth Fitz, could not consume people with his parasites based on the fact he never even tried, cpuld not regenerate since his leg was still injured and rotting and Ward was not his host yet so he probably was a much worse figgter, too. Beyond that he had his apine shattered, was stabbed in the chest, smashed into walls, pounded by superhumans and riddled with bullets and blasted with a grenade launcher and none of it seemed to really affect him. What killed him was the explosion of the warhead of a ballistic missle at pointblank range.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I'm not sure Hive can be beaten barring total incineration or something of the like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: When he was starved on another planet and could not regenerate lighting him on fire worked. He had literally none of his powers then except his inability to feel pain. He did not have superstrength based on his fight woth Fitz, could not consume people with his parasites based on the fact he never even tried, cpuld not regenerate since his leg was still injured and rotting and Ward was not his host yet so he probably was a much worse figgter, too. Beyond that he had his apine shattered, was stabbed in the chest, smashed into walls, pounded by superhumans and riddled with bullets and blasted with a grenade launcher and none of it seemed to really affect him. What killed him was the explosion of the warhead of a ballistic missle at pointblank range.

Hive had superhuman abilities. He could control sand storms and widen a canyon by kilometers off-screen.

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By remyzero

hive takes this with zero effort

he is far superior to captain america and winter soldier.

He is far stronger, he has far better durability and instant regeneration from almost nothing.

he would kill them instantly

after all , he toyed with enhanced kree warrior and erased him at the end.

He was also as strong lash who tanked an attack from quake and lincoln

hive is on completely different league.

he also has memories of thousands of people soldiers, geniuses, even grant ward alone was a great soldier and agent.

coulson considered hive too smart

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remyzero: he’s no that strong tbh. Also the Kreepers were fodder.

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By remyzero
@ajak_xv said:

@remyzero: he’s no that strong tbh. Also the Kreepers were fodder.

not that strong ?

daisy was shaking entire shield compound and he tanked her attacks without problem and later in same episode she said that her powers were nothing to hive.(she meant her attacks were nothing to hive )

he handled attacks of someone who can shake entire mega structure :D

kree soldiers are not fodders, hive said that they were above average kree.

btw ,normal kree soldier beat god sif and hive was just playing with enhanced kree while his hands were behind his back.

and that same kree soldier was able to tank attack from daisy as well.

his side kick was strong enough to open the doors of a cage designed to hold hulk.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

he was stated to be multi blocks level

he was also stated to be above vintak who defeated sif on this website as well

as for lifting he was stated class 100, so he is considered capable of lifting 100tons.

it looks to me , he is consistently far above captain america and winter soldier.

and in scaling

one doesn't have to show clear screen scene to scale their strength for example

in agents of shield vin tak was shown to be as strong as lady sif who has 10-20 tons feats .possibly much higher but later we see human has equal to strength with vintak

vintak was considered to be far above 100 tons but still was fighting humans as their equal :D

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kree_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)#

so even if hive didnt shown any strength feat on screen we can go via scaling to others.

because while vintak wasnt stronger than human in one scene , we see later vintak being stronger and faster than god lady sif.

so in terms of pure strength neither hive nor reapers actually need to show any screen

statement of hive , reapers being stronger than average kree is enough to scale him even if hive wasnt any stronger than average human.

if you watch vintak fight with humans you would think he is not any stronger than normal humans but via scaling to sif , we put vintak above 100 tons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_gwinyLz4&ab_channel=LighntingBolt

50kg agent was able to hold her own against 100tonner+ vintak :D

the point is when they fight humans they dont look that strong

but vintak is actually far above 100 tons in stregth.

and hive and reapers are even above vintak ,making them 100tons++++ in strength.

hive and reapers look weak because they dont throw anything around but they are far far stronger than captain america.

hive>reapers> vintak>=lady sif.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive destroys these guys.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remyzero: vintak lost to a human. The only way he was strong enough to ravage planets was throws his powers which he doesn’t have here(parasites)

He’s not a 100 tonner seeing as he has no feats on that level. The kreeprs were being matched in h2h by daisy. His durability is great but he’s not invincible, also he’s pretty slow. He never damaged a hulk cage lol I don’t know where you got that from

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By remyzero
do
@ajak_xv said:

@remyzero: vintak lost to a human. The only way he was strong enough to ravage planets was throws his powers which he doesn’t have here(parasites)

He’s not a 100 tonner seeing as he has no feats on that level. The kreeprs were being matched in h2h by daisy. His durability is great but he’s not invincible, also he’s pretty slow. He never damaged a hulk cage lol I don’t know where you got that from

doesnt matter if vintak lost to human. he was stroger and faster than sif and considered superior to sif.

average kree is considered 10 tonner and around asgardian .vintak is also above average kree.

losing a battle to human is what i was talking about. directors put some kind of adjustable strength.

because during combat we see vintak throwing 110kg human with his hand across the room twice.

reapers are the same. they are also above 100tons. not being able to overpower daisy is not proof of it.

lady sif was unable to harm vintak. thats where vintaks scaled.

reapers are also above kree who are asgardian level .so we have

hive>reapers>vintak> sif and

hive>reapers>vintak>average kree>= captain america

vintak and reapers stalemating humans dont change this

fight with humans had some errors as vintak was able to throw 100kg humans across the room. losing the battle was apperantly needed for scenario.

normal kree is already asgardian level and vintak is above normal kree.

he doesnt have to have lifting feats. that is what i have been talking about.

you scale characters according to their enemies.

vintak fought sif and defeated her. reapers are stated to be above kree.

that is all we need to know

if human somehow defeats vintak or reaper , this doesnt put them below 100tons.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kree_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

as you can see here

vintak, hive and reachers' strength is scaled according to their true enemies.

and they all three considered 100+ tonners.

vintak's attack power is even considered multi city block level as he defeated sif.

and vintak is even considered above "drax the destroyer" who easily overpowered gamora

so

reapers>vintak>drax >>gamora

lady sif was able to defeat lorelei who had 10 tons feats , but she was unable to defeat vintak so

vintak>lorelei>10tons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMpHaUTYRmc&ab_channel=LighntingBolt

as you can see in the video ,he even manages to overpower lady sif with his hands.

i know what you think

vintak wasnt able to overpower bobbi so he must not be that strong .

wrong . thats just a scene with a mistake and had to end like that i guess.

vintak is essentially 100 tonner + who somehow failed to overpower bobbi.

because vintak ragdolled 110-120 kg human ,threw like a ball.

vintak also threw lady sif away.it was bobbi who by some luck survived the fight with vintak :d

s02e12 10:45

he threw al across the room. it was bobbi who was saved by the plot :D

vintak was even strong enough to tank lady sif' sword as if it was nothing.

at s02e12 08:18 he clearly proves to be stronger than lady sif with his hands

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By remyzero

@ajak_xv said: @remyzero: vintak lost to a human. The only way he was strong enough to ravage planets was throws his powers which he doesn’t have here(parasites)

i will give another example

cull obsidian was able to throw iw iron man away, he was going to protect thanos from hulk. he wrecked hulkbuster

in what if , he also defeated thanos so cull obsidian is consistently around thanos and hulk levels.

but spider man overpowered cull obsidian twice. these kinds of mistakes happen.

this doesn't mean cull obsidian is 100-1000 tonner because he wasn't stronger than spider man or something. cull obsidian is planetary ,or continental being at worst who was somehow overpowered by spider man :D

proxima was stronger than captain america but black widow easily held proxima.

these kind of inconsistencies (vintak getting beaten by bobbi ) can happen.

this doesnt make them any lesser.

"The kreeprs were being matched in h2h by daisy"

daisy is not human either. she proved to be faster than bullets in a scene .she is literally walking plot armor :D

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Quake_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Daisy is considered supersonic, who can move far faster than bullets,

reaper failing to overpower daisy is not proof of it.

while daisy appeared to be slower than other agents of shield, we later see daisy is faster than a bullet :D

she has a lot of inconsistencies.

vintak, reapers and hive are most likely as strong as spider-man, possibly stronger.

we can scale characters with their enemies even if they dont have lifting strength feats .

it would make scaling more correct.

for example , dceu wonder woman dont have any strength feats in dceu.

but we know she is close to bvs doomsday, steppenwolf and bvs superman in strength

dceu steppenwolf doesn't have any strength feat either .but we can scale steppenwolf through his enemies who were doomsday 1, uxas, uxas' rivals.

actually they both had inconsistencies like vintak getting beaten by bobbi.

wonder woman barely lifted a tank but she is actually far above in strength.

steppenwolf was almost stopped by 3 amazons who are 30 tonners. steppenwolf is not 30 tonners.

you can't scale beings with these inconsistent scenes.

that is the same for vintak who defeated sif ,we also know he is superior to other kree.

reapers are considered above average kree, so they are superior to asgardians ,even if they dont show their strength on screen.

hive>=Reapers>vintak>sif>average kree=asgardian

we get this kind of scaling for hive.

It is very clear that hive is superior to Sif by 2-3 tiers

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remyzero: ngl I didn’t read all of that but saying that vintak or the kreepers are stronger than Spider-Man is laughable. Daisy is very human in h2h, regular humans can beat her. The tank scene seemed pretty consistent with wonder woman’s portrayal in that movie. Also Wonder Woman is not close to bvs Superman or doomsday in strength wtf.

Proxima was not stronger than cap at all lol, planetary cull obsidian is where I just laugh.

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By remyzero

@ajak_xv:

Proxima was stronger than captain America as he struggled to hold her

Cull is planetary actually. As he wrecked hulk buster, wanted to protect thanos over hulk, in alternate universe he even defeated thanos.

If cull wasnt planetary, thanos would have no reason to keep weak and mindless giant around so that anyone can beat him.

Cull was obviously there to protect thanos and fight beings like hulk.

Wonder woman was very close to bvs superman and doomsday in strength.

She managed to hold doomsday and pulled steppenwolf down, no 50 tonner can hang out with doomsday and steppenwolf.

Even in snyder justice league, wonder woman is actually very close to superman in strength.

Bvs superman is like 2-3 times stronger than wonder woman

JL Snyder Superman is like 20-30 times stronger than wonder woman at max.

Nothing shows that bvs superman is even 10times stronger than wonder woman, or 100times.

5 tons is not consistent with wonder woman lol

It was just a scene from her first movie just as superman struggled to hold oil rig at the beginning and knocked out by it.

Wonder woman tank scene was similar to it.

Dceu Wonder woman should be easily above trillion ton levels considering superman has 10*23 tons strength and wonder woman is considered close to superman in strength.

Even If bvs superman was billion times stronger than wonder woman which is not, this would still make wonder woman at least billion tonner

Or do you suggests

Superman is 10*23 tonner but wonder woman who is supposed to close to superman is just 50 tonner :d

Vintak is obviously stronger than spider man.

He wasted Lady Sif who is stronger than spider man

He even took a hit from Lady sif's sword and didnt even feel it.

You scale Vintak with his fight with bobbi.

But by just being kree, any kree is 10 tonner even if humans overpower them.

Humans beat daisy yes but this doesnt change the fact that she is scaled supersonic as she was far faster than bullets.

If a human managed to overpower an asgardian in thor 4 movie, this still wouldnt change that asgardian is 10 + tonner.

So Reaper getting beaten by daisy

Or Vintak getting beaten by bobbi is irrelevant

As he managed to overpower Sif and by being a kree.

I put the link above,

Fans generally consider both Vintak and reapers stronger than drax the destroyer who easily overpowered gamora.

Their low end feats and struggling with humans doesnt change this.

Even aquaman fought human in a submarine and it looked almost human and Aquaman were quals in strength half of the fight.

Obviously such inconsistencies exist as aquaman is far stronger than the likes of captain America and spider man .

He was supposed to kill human with his fingers touch yet they fought as almost equals :d

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By remyzero

Vintak was defeated by human true. Regardless

Vintak is above yon rogg, drax, korath..

Only superior krees to Vintak is Ronan the accuser and reapers

Weakest famous kree is yon rogg and even he was crazy strong.

You dont believe

Cull is like planetary?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cull_Obsidian_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Look what strength tier he is in

Here

Dceu Wonder woman stated to have moon level strength

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(DC_Extended_Universe)

Obviously she is not tank level as she was stated to have moon level strength :)

At base Diana is classed as billion tonner.