#4 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaaaaand Superman solostomps.

speed is equalized. Hela could possibly solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#5 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Inb4 Wonder woman solos.

#6 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you keep on making this pointless crap? Its just gonna be the typical MCU bunch who will hype up Hela.

@worldofthunder said:

Aaaaaaaand Supmerman solostops.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
#7 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

Why do you keep on making this pointless crap?

@worldofthunder said:

its not crap? Superman does not solo read the op

#8 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps

#9 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid said:
said:

Why do you keep on making this pointless crap?

said:

its not crap? Superman does not solo read the op

i think he has a reading disability

#11 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: Damn those m16 vulnerable blades are seriously hurting Supes hahaaaaa. They both either get frozen and shattered, melted by heat vision or simply beaten to death. Dude Man of Steel Supes would solo these.

#12 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I thought this was a regular match in which team two would stomp. Since speed is equalized team 1 takes it handily IMO.

No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: With what feats? So far, all that's been done for her is a bunch of Thor fanboys hyping her up when she has literally no impressive feats other than destroying Mjolnir, which most likely wasn't even done by strenght.

#14 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: Counting the Mjolnir feat is like counting the Tectonic plate feat.

#15 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@teenagedarkseid: Damn those m16 vulnerable blades are seriously hurting Supes hahaaaaa. They both either get frozen and shattered, melted by heat vision or simply beaten to death. Dude Man of Steel Supes would solo these.

Both Thor and Hela are Asgardians who can tank the cold of Jottenhuiem.

M16 never hurt Hela or Thor you bringing this up so is getting so annoying

When Supes used his HV to melt the steel beam it clearly drained him. Unless you think Thor and Hela are less durable then a steal beam then lol

#16 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: With what feats? So far, all that's been done for her is a bunch of Thor fanboys hyping her up when she has literally no impressive feats other than destroying Mjolnir, which most likely wasn't even done by strenght.

she overpowered Thor and Valkyrie at the same time, blocked Asgardian ship fire with her cloak, caught mjlinor, broke mjlinor, tanked Thor's most powerful blast, soled a large group of valkyrie and a larger group of Asgardians

#17 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: Skurge destroyed them. Watch the scene again where he jumps off the ship. Fact is, Helas blades aint hurting Supes period, only Diana.

#18 Posted by TheGrat1 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not see how speed being equalized is going to help Hela tag someone who can hover above her forever and freeze her whenever he likes.

Thor got beaten up hand to hand by Ultron who is no speedster. CQC against Wonder Woman when she can dismember/one-shot and he can not is not to Thor's advantage.

#19 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@teenagedarkseid: Skurge destroyed them. Watch the scene again where he jumps off the ship. Fact is, Helas blades aint hurting Supes period, only Diana.

I watched the scene lol, the swords were broken by the ship taking of.

Her normal sized swords are more than capable of hurting Supes. If they can't pierce him they will still do some damage at the speed she threw them.

#20 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGrat1 said:

I do not see how speed being equalized is going to help Hela tag someone who can hover above her forever and freeze her whenever he likes.

Thor got beaten up hand to hand by Ultron who is no speedster. CQC against Wonder Woman when she can dismember/one-shot and he can not is not to Thor's advantage.

Supes one freeze breath feat is freezing Steph's axe.

Asgardains have fought in the cold weathers of Jottenheuim.

Ultron overpowered Thor with physicals. Thats a feat for Ultron and this is post ragnarock Thor who is so much stronger.

#21 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: Lol, seriously? haha. He clearly shot them, if you're trying to deny this then im done. Anyway, her normal sized swords dont have any feats to backup what you're claiming. And please dont bring in the skyscraper swords thing, shes never going to use them against a 6 ft figure.

Werent you BabyDarkseid? What has happened to you! ;)

#22 Edited by TheGrat1 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid said: @TheGrat1 said: I do not see how speed being equalized is going to help Hela tag someone who can hover above her forever and freeze her whenever he likes.

1. Supes one freeze breath feat is freezing Steph's axe.

2. Asgardains have fought in the cold weathers of Jottenheuim.

3. Ultron overpowered Thor with physicals. Thats a feat for Ultron and this is post ragnarock Thor who is so much stronger.

1. And?

2. So? The casket was still able to freeze Heimdall. Kal's arctic breath was able to make Stepp's millenia-old axe brittle enough to shatter like a wine glass. The asgardians will not fare much better.

3. The point was that Thor has been handled in cqc by someone who was as fast as he is. People think equalizing Thor's speed means he can walk through Kal and Diana despite the fact that he has lost to people less impressive than them with equal speed.

I also disagree. His energy projection got better, but there is no evidence that his physical strength increased at all.

#23 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Thor's lightning only destroyed the ice that flew up in the air. The rest of Jotunheim collapsed because Thor triggered a domino effect since the remaining ice had nothing to hinge on, or else they would have flown up in the air as well.

Regardless, Thor's lightning isn't anywhere near as powerful as Doomsday's energy emissions, same ones that were city sized and totalled the entire surface of an island. These same energy emissions were energy attacks Superman shrugged off.

Furthermore, Diana can absorb Thor's lightning.

How are his lightning strikes going to hurt either of them?

#24 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: None of those are comparable to Superman's feats, except for the Mjolnir feat which was a huge outlier, or else she'd crush Thor's head with ease. Instead he momentarily took her out with his lightning twice

#25 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

location Asgard.

Speed equalised. op has added so no one can argue for team 2.

#26 Edited by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder:

@amcu: Thor's lightning only destroyed the ice that flew up in the air. The rest of Jotunheim collapsed because Thor triggered a domino effect since the remaining ice had nothing to hinge on, or else they would have flown up in the air as well.

I've looked at the scene and it looked like it was primarily rock to me. Certainly some ice but primarily rock. While Thor's lightning didn't directly destroy the entire portion of Jotunheim that fell if you look you can see that it launched rock and ice and devastated the environment for well over what looks like a hundred feet IMO. Regardless Thor's lightning has other feats like destroying multiple Chitauri Leviathans. Those leviathans where durable enough to no sell Iron Man's lasers like they weren't even there. Those same lasers have cut clean through armored robots and trees. It was also shown to melt through the rotors of the Helicarrier. Those same rotors where durable enough to withstand having Iron Man in them while they where moving at exceptional speeds without braking or showing any sighs of damage.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Despite this he couldn't do a thing to the Leviathans with his lasers. Infact he would have run out of power before he penetrated the shell.

No Caption Provided

Thor on the other hand.

No Caption Provided

I think he also destroyed one in a tie in comic though I don't have the scan myself.

On top of that he destroyed a section of the Bifrost. The same Bifrost took ten blows from Pre-Ragnarok Thor just to brake to the inside of the bridge so that the energy inside could escape. Pre Ragnarok can do this in one blow.

No Caption Provided

Thor's lightning is more than ten times as powerful.

Regardless, Thor's lightning isn't anywhere near as powerful as Doomsday's energy emissions, same ones that were city sized and totalled the entire surface of an island. These same energy emissions were energy attacks Superman shrugged off.

Doomsday's energy emission is powerful however, its not focused like Thor's lightning.

No Caption Provided

As you can see it can destroy buildings. However a building is way larger than Superman and therefore would be experiencing much more of the attack. Essentially think about the surface area of a building in comparison to Superman. Superman would only be hit with a tiny fraction of the force that destroyed that building. I'm not saying its an unimpressive durability feat. Its not. Its just also not good enough to say he can take Thor's lightning.

Furthermore, Diana can absorb Thor's lightning.

She absorbed Ares's lightning however, I personally think Thor's lightning is more powerful than Ares's. Even if she could Thor's lightning comes from the sky with no warning. She wouldn't know it was going to hit her and to my knowledge there is nothing to prove that she can absorb lightning when she isn't actively attempting to absorb/block it. Thor can also call done multiple bolts at once. Since she wouldn't be absorbing it she would have to tank it and she hasn't shown the durability to do so IMO.

#27 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

location Asgard.

Speed equalized. op has added so no one can argue for team 2.

location is in Asgard cause hela is featless anywhere else

speed equalized cause of not then this is a mismatch

#28 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread said:

location Asgard.

Speed equalized. op has added so no one can argue for team 2.

location is in Asgard cause hela is featless anywhere else

speed equalized cause of not then this is a mismatch

I see what you mean.

#29 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

Skurge NEVER destroyed Hela's blades, what he broke was her ground spikes which are made out of the terrain. Hela's blades are things she magically manifests and were never broken.

Also, if you read the movie script (which disney has made public here) the ground spikes Hela used are from the bedrock of Asgard, so Skurge destroying them is either an extremely low end PIS showing for the spikes (bullets cannot break bedrock) or Skurge was using some special asgardian ammunition. Either way, its PIS and not applicable to Hela's magic blades in the first place.

Anyone who keeps using this imbecilic argument should be branded a troll and disregarded.

#30 Edited by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking away Superman's speed isn't enough. Take away his durability and now it's a fare fight. Otherwise Superman still solos.

#31 Edited by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio

i've been saying this ever since the movie was released, surtur is not a city buster

When the fiery sword touches the crystalline base of Asgard there is a VIOLENT DETONATION OF ENERGY!

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#32 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#33 Posted by agent1414 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#34 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

i've been saying this ever since the movie was released, surtur is not a city buster

When the fiery sword touches the crystalline base of Asgard there is a VIOLENT DETONATION OF ENERGY!

Where is that from?

#35 Posted by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Komboing (1134 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela was very impressive, but I don't think her knives are gonna effect Superman. His strength is superior to either Thor or Hela, that being said, WW is definitely inferior to Hela, and probably equal to Thor.

Supes has too many powers though, I give DCEU the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#39 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: AsgardianBrony linked the script in post #29. It was from Page 126

#40 Posted by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos

#44 Edited by TheDeathstar (4346 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is a non-factor here. Thor and Hela win.

#45 Posted by BillyBickle (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor hela win in a stomp you need to give supes and ww their speed back so they last a lil bit longer.

#46 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela solos

Not to mention that Thor also solos.

#47 Edited by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo:

thor and hel stomps. wonder woman,is none factor here. supes would be a problem(speed) but thor and hela would stomp him togather.

#48 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu:

I've looked at the scene and it looked like it was primarily rock to me. Certainly some ice but primarily rock. While Thor's lightning didn't directly destroy the entire portion of Jotunheim that fell if you look you can see that it launched rock and ice and devastated the environment for well over what looks like a hundred feet IMO. Regardless Thor's lightning has other feats like destroying multiple Chitauri Leviathans. Those leviathans where durable enough to no sell Iron Man's lasers like they weren't even there. Those same lasers have cut clean through armored robots and trees. It was also shown to melt through the rotors of the Helicarrier. Those same rotors where durable enough to withstand having Iron Man in them while they where moving at exceptional speeds without braking or showing any sighs of damage.

1. How was it rock? Thor was still standing on the ground meaning that it was only superficial damage, AKA the ice, and you can look at the thickness of the pieces of ice that they were an inch thick or so, which also shows it was only ice.
  2. 1. Iron Man's lasers aren't comparable to kryptonian heat vision at all. Heat vision has shown to easily penetrate kryptonian metal and also split a skyscraper in half. Replace Iron Man with Superman and he'd cut clean through its shell.
    2. Iron Man hit its shell with his lasers, Thor hit the beast's belly which wasn't covered with its shell. Earlier on, one of Iron Man's tank-missiles blew one of them into pieces when his missile embedded into its belly

On top of that he destroyed a section of the Bifrost. The same Bifrost took ten blows from Pre-Ragnarok Thor just to brake to the inside of the bridge so that the energy inside could escape. Pre Ragnarok can do this in one blow.

The bifrost he struck with Mjolnir wasn't the same as the one in Ragnarok. Looking at Ragnarok alone, Hulk and Fenris broke through the bifrost as if it was glass and that happened as a result of them falling down on the bifrost. Fenris's footsteps (pawsteps?) were cracking the bifrost, Surtur throwing Hulk at the bifrost at subsonic speeds cracked it.

Thor's lightning is more than ten times as powerful.

You can't use this comparison. In Thor, he struck with Mjolnir alone, without any lightning. He struck Malekith with lightning and it's pretty obvious by now that his lightning >>> Mjolnir strikes.

Doomsday's energy emission is powerful however, its not focused like Thor's lightning.

As you can see it can destroy buildings. However a building is way larger than Superman and therefore would be experiencing much more of the attack. Essentially think about the surface area of a building in comparison to Superman. Superman would only be hit with a tiny fraction of the force that destroyed that building. I'm not saying its an unimpressive durability feat. Its not. Its just also not good enough to say he can take Thor's lightning.

His concentrated heat heat vision is focused, and more so than Thor's lightning. His heat vision is pretty much all of his emission energies concentrated into one beam. Knowing this we can understand that Doomsday's heat vision is far more powerful than Thor's lightning, and he instantly recovered when he got hit with it.

She absorbed Ares's lightning however, I personally think Thor's lightning is more powerful than Ares's. Even if she could Thor's lightning comes from the sky with no warning. She wouldn't know it was going to hit her and to my knowledge there is nothing to prove that she can absorb lightning when she isn't actively attempting to absorb/block it. Thor can also call done multiple bolts at once. Since she wouldn't be absorbing it she would have to tank it and she hasn't shown the durability to do so IMO.

Ares lightning was decently stronger than Thor's. His lightning literally left a giant, nuke-like crater on the ground meaning that his lightning was actually powerful enough to completely disintegrate a huge part of the ground, and honestly, Thor's lightning hasn't shown that kind of power, or else the leviathans he hit with his lightning would cease to exist.

Also, Superman survived in the core of a nuke, while weakened. And having been through that, Superman would probably get tickled by Thor's lightning at best. A nuke is thousands of times more powerful than Thor's lightning. Anyone who can survive at the core of a nuke wouldn't be bothered by MCU Thor's lightning. Hell, two lightning-amped strikes on Hulk only dazed him, and Hulk's durability by feats isn't comparable to Superman's, so why would it be able to take out Superman?

Furthermore, Superman has heat vision, which by feats is actually powerful enough to literally split Thor and Hela in half. Thor's skin has been cut open by getting hit by a rock, concrete hitting him, Loki stabbing him with an asgardian blade, and some random asgardian easily pierced Hela with his sword, while kryptonian heat vision has split an entire skyscraper in half (as well as tearing apart the skyscraper behind the skyscraper Zod and Clark was in, lol), matched Doomsday's concentrated energy beam and also cut through kryptonian metal with ease. There's also a tie-in scan which showed that an average kryptonian (which according to the general) split four skyscrapers in mere seconds with heat vision. And this was a 100% accurate simulation. Why wouldn't heat vision just straight up cut Hela and Thor in half?

#49 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder:

How was it rock? Thor was still standing on the ground meaning that it was only superficial damage, AKA the ice, and you can look at the thickness of the pieces of ice that they were an inch thick or so, which also shows it was only ice.

1. You really think that was only and inch thick?

No Caption Provided

I guess its possible its just ice but it looked kinda like rock to me. It might just be that the ice on Jotunhheim looks different. I made a quick google search and this type of ice typically turns up.

No Caption Provided

I guess maybe the ice there just looks different.

As far as the ground Thor was standing on I've looked at the scene and it looks like to me like Thor directed slightly outwards and in front of him. I think

1. Iron Man's lasers aren't comparable to kryptonian heat vision at all. Heat vision has shown to easily penetrate kryptonian metal and also split a skyscraper in half. Replace Iron Man with Superman and he'd cut clean through its shell.

I've shown you Iron Man's lasers cutting through the Helicarrier rotors which I think its fair to say have shown to be much more durable than standard materials. I know that the kryptonian ships where able to go through buildings without damage. Infact I would agree that heat vision has probably shown better feats than Iron Man's laser. However, I don't think its nearly to the degree that he can easily cut through the Leviathans whole shell when Iron Man's lasers didn't even seem to scratch it.

2. Iron Man hit its shell with his lasers, Thor hit the beast's belly which wasn't covered with its shell. Earlier on, one of Iron Man's tank-missiles blew one of them into pieces when his missile embedded into its belly

Iron Man's missiles could be better than his lasers. Regardless I'm pretty sure there is a scan of Thor hitting it through the top. I think @thunderprince has it.

The bifrost he struck with Mjolnir wasn't the same as the one in Ragnarok. Looking at Ragnarok alone, Hulk and Fenris broke through the bifrost as if it was glass and that happened as a result of them falling down on the bifrost. Fenris's footsteps (pawsteps?) were cracking the bifrost, Surtur throwing Hulk at the bifrost at subsonic speeds cracked it.

There is nothing to indicate that it was different than the first one. Fenris and Hulk braking it just shows how powerful they are IMO.

You can't use this comparison. In Thor, he struck with Mjolnir alone, without any lightning. He struck Malekith with lightning and it's pretty obvious by now that his lightning >>> Mjolnir strikes.

Regardless Thor with a random war hammer that doesn't aid his striking hit Hulk hard enough to send him 100-200 feet though metal the whole way with a casual swing.

His concentrated heat heat vision is focused, and more so than Thor's lightning. His heat vision is pretty much all of his emission energies concentrated into one beam. Knowing this we can understand that Doomsday's heat vision is far more powerful than Thor's lightning, and he instantly recovered when he got hit with it.

Is there any source on Doomsday's heat vision having the power of his entire energy emission? Infact is there anything that says its the same type of energy at all? It seemed to me to just be a larger somewhat more powerful version of heat vision.

If that where the case than it should have sent Superman flying much further much faster.

No Caption Provided

It also should have done more damage to this building IMO.

No Caption Provided

I just don't really buy this at all. Whenever Doomsday would release his energy emission he seemed to have to buildup for it unlike his heat vision. His heat vision also doesn't seem to contain any electricity unlike his energy emission.

Ares lightning was decently stronger than Thor's. His lightning literally left a giant, nuke-like crater on the ground meaning that his lightning was actually powerful enough to completely disintegrate a huge part of the ground, and honestly, Thor's lightning hasn't shown that kind of power, or else the leviathans he hit with his lightning would cease to exist.

You think that crater was like a nuke? I don't see how it proves that he disintegrated the ground. The Leviathans where definitely way more durable than the ground. Perhaps we'll just have to disagree but I personally think the leviathan feat is better along with the Bifrost feat and maybe the even the Jounheim feat.

Also, Superman survived in the core of a nuke, while weakened. And having been through that, Superman would probably get tickled by Thor's lightning at best. A nuke is thousands of times more powerful than Thor's lightning. Anyone who can survive at the core of a nuke wouldn't be bothered by MCU Thor's lightning. Hell, two lightning-amped strikes on Hulk only dazed him, and Hulk's durability by feats isn't comparable to Superman's, so why would it be able to take out Superman?

Sure he survived a nuke but 1. it nearly killed him. 2. He has clearly felt attacks that are way less like Zod's punches and Doomsday's hits. If you wan't to bring up the nuke and use that to say that Thor can't do a thing to him than I could use the Sokovia feat to say that Superman couldn't do a thing to Thor. Than this would essentially be a stalemate as neither one can replicate that power. As far as Hulk the lightning Thor used on him wasn't the same as the stuff he calls from the sky. The bolts form the sky are much larger and more powerful IMO. That's why he needed to call a bolt down on Hela. Also regarding the Hulk why can't those feats be durability feats for him? Not that they are nuke level or anything but they are still impressive feats.

Furthermore, Superman has heat vision, which by feats is actually powerful enough to literally split Thor and Hela in half. Thor's skin has been cut open by getting hit by a rock, concrete hitting him, Loki stabbing him with an asgardian blade, and some random asgardian easily pierced Hela with his sword, while kryptonian heat vision has split an entire skyscraper in half (as well as tearing apart the skyscraper behind the skyscraper Zod and Clark was in, lol), matched Doomsday's concentrated energy beam and also cut through kryptonian metal with ease. There's also a tie-in scan which showed that an average kryptonian (which according to the general) split four skyscrapers in mere seconds with heat vision. And this was a 100% accurate simulation. Why wouldn't heat vision just straight up cut Hela and Thor in half?

No just no. Heat Vision isn't doing much of anything to either of them. As far as the bolder thing honestly that can be dismissed as a low showing since Thor wasn't cut after Hulk pounded on his face. If not that than you could conclude that the rock on the planet they where on is denser/heavier than regular rock. Dark Elf's ships where able to easily tank going through concrete pillars and Asgardian ships with ease. Yet they were destroyed just by hitting the ground on the planet where Kurse throw a bolder at Thor. The other stuff you mentioned were Asgardian weapons. One those aren't energy attacks. Two there is nothing that would make being pierced by an Asgardian weapon a low showing. Asgardian weapons have pierced through ships that can no sell going through massive concrete pillars at incredible speeds. Infact they have pierced almost everything they have come across. If you want to say its a low showing for Hela and Thor to be pierced by them than I could easily say that Doomsday's durability is low because Diana cut him with her sword.

To energy attacks Thor has no sold town sized explosions.

No Caption Provided

Tanked a massive explosion from a force that was destroying a planet.

No Caption Provided

And finally survived the Sokovia explosion which vaporized a city.

No Caption Provided

Thor's most powerful bolt of lightning couldn't do anything to Hela. As we have gone over I find Thor's lightning to be very impressive. Much more impressive than heat vision.

Essentially my view on this fight is that Thor's lightning is powerful enough to put either Superman or Diana down due to it being more powerful than anything either of them have tanked and the fact that Thor can spam it to their heads. You could argue that Superman survived a nuke but he has clearly been harmed by weaker attacks on a number of occasions. Infact he even felt a blast from Cyborg and I'm gonna have a hard time buying that Cyborg's blasts are remotely close to nuke level. On top of all that both Thor and Hela have excellent healing factors IMO. That makes it even harder for team 2 since it becomes more problematic to put either on team 1 down. We can disagree but these are the reasons I see team 1 winning.

#50 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio