#2 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Team gets shredded

#3 Posted by Amcu (16920 posts) - - Show Bio

Team due to Diana's sword.

#4 Posted by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#5 Posted by blacharrt (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw due to Hulk and Hela.

Hela can't be killed, even Odin couldn't stop her, which is why he imprisoned her. Strength is not a factor, she heals from everything.

The Only other unkillable being here is Hulk, but considering that Fenrir teeth did damage to him it's likely that Hela would do the same. It wouldn't kill him but it would slow him at least. She could certainly incapacitate. But Given the rules.... And it's been stated that several timess in the movies Banner couldn't be killed, he tried several times, and confirmed when Banner jumped to his death that Hulk will just negated the affect. feat proof Thor ragnarok, and he can't die. (Avenger 1 conversation with Black Widow) I still think Hela healing factor if we can call it that is far better, she just didn't seem to really take damage at all.

Everyone else on the team dies.

#6 Posted by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol....zod solos, Diana solos

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#7 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, Hela is Hela strong I mean, I get it. But you might want to dial back this team a few notches. This seems like a mismatch that crushes Hela fairly effortlessly here. She MIGHT have a chance against wonder-woman, but I am not 100% certain she will win the majority of those. She might have a chance to win some off of zod, but I think he has the edge there. And as it stands, I don't even think she beats Thor when he is at full strength with his hammer again, not using it like he did when he threw it at her again; or at least I should say, every time. She will lose at least some of those battles again.

Seriously, with like 3 or 4 matchups 1v1 that aren't certain in her favor in a landslide as it is, and a couple out of her favor, why the hell would you think her fighting all 4 of them at once gives her any chance at all?

She can't win here. She just can't. Sorry. You have just stacked the team against her with far too much, which would be far more interesting battles if broken down to her vs any one of them 1v1.

#8 Edited by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

And people make threads asking if Hela is overrated. Talk about overlooking things. Time to make a DCEU Deadshot vs MCU Dormammu thread.

OT: Zod lolstomps the crap out of Hela

#9 Edited by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

spite

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#10 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, Hela is Hela strong I mean, I get it. But you might want to dial back this team a few notches. This seems like a mismatch that crushes Hela fairly effortlessly here. She MIGHT have a chance against wonder-woman, but I am not 100% certain she will win the majority of those. She might have a chance to win some off of zod, but I think he has the edge there. And as it stands, I don't even think she beats Thor when he is at full strength with his hammer again, not using it like he did when he threw it at her again; or at least I should say, every time. She will lose at least some of those battles again.

Seriously, with like 3 or 4 matchups 1v1 that aren't certain in her favor in a landslide as it is, and a couple out of her favor, why the hell would you think her fighting all 4 of them at once gives her any chance at all?

She can't win here. She just can't. Sorry. You have just stacked the team against her with far too much, which would be far more interesting battles if broken down to her vs any one of them 1v1.

lol she would fodderize Thor

and also how are they getting past her instant healing factor

#11 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#13 Posted by mrmonster (15582 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod solos.

#14 Posted by APEX_pretador (20924 posts) - - Show Bio

In asgard

Hela curbstomps

#15 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos

Zod solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#16 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt: You are seriously using an NLF. Strength is not a factor? Let’s see her take a punch from smallville superman.

#17 Edited by ThunderPrince (7079 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
#18 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

Diana solos

Zod solos

#19 Posted by Worldofthunder (5124 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahhahaha and people say Hela is underrated, look at this stomp of a thread. What a joke. Zod solos. Wonder Woman solos due to sword and superior skill and speed.

#20 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#21 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

Instant healing factor? We saw one actual 'good' glimpse of that, with the sword, and I am unconvinced that the likes of thor depending on where it hit, might not have been able to continue fighting in a lot of the same way. And it was entirely with her in her robe to more or less obscure the damage to me. What I did see is her having some trouble in some of the fighting with them later, even if she was usually always the one winning. This leads me to believe a Thor that wasn't already down, and actually did have full control of his powers and arsenal, and understood from the start - could make it a lot farther than he ever did in the movie with her. And again, I didn't even say he takes the majority. I am just not entirely sold on the whole healing thing with her yet. Her healing factor is probably more or less like the Hulk here... And Thor can win there too.

#22 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

Instant healing factor? We saw one actual 'good' glimpse of that, with the sword, and I am unconvinced that the likes of thor depending on where it hit, might not have been able to continue fighting in a lot of the same way. And it was entirely with her in her robe to more or less obscure the damage to me. What I did see is her having some trouble in some of the fighting with them later, even if she was usually always the one winning. This leads me to believe a Thor that wasn't already down, and actually did have full control of his powers and arsenal, and understood from the start - could make it a lot farther than he ever did in the movie with her. And again, I didn't even say he takes the majority. I am just not entirely sold on the whole healing thing with her yet. Her healing factor is probably more or less like the Hulk here... And Thor can win there too.

you should work on your Grammar

Avatar image for supermanchristo
#23 Posted by SupermanChristo (30 posts) - - Show Bio

A blood lusted Hela would one shot them all.

#24 Edited by ThunderPrince (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: @manonthemountain: Hela's blades crossed 2 kilometers in a second. That puts her blades at mach 5.8. No one here can react to that except maybe Thor.

No Caption Provided
#25 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt: hulk is not unkillable by any means.

He was screaming in pain by the wolf

And was losing to Thor before GM taser him

#27 Posted by ThunderPrince (7079 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#28 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's a sword and spear for everyone

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Image result for Thor Ragnarok Hela spinning sword throw against Valkyrie
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

that wasn't in the movie this was though

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's a sword and spear for everyone

No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: that wasn't in the movie this was though

It may not have been(will have to watch it again) but even then it would be a deleted scene and isn't something she isn't capable of.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

It may not have been(will have to watch it again) but even then it would be a deleted scene and isn't something she isn't capable of.

it was watched it yesterday. The one with necroarrows wasn't frankly not sure whats happening there lol

#34 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

it was watched it yesterday. The one with necroarrows wasn't frankly not sure whats happening there lol

Which one are you not sure what's happening in?

#35 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: one you posted with the flying arrows

#36 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: one you posted with the flying arrows

Oh, it is basically her spinning in the air and launching the blades like she normally would, but because she is spinning they are going in all directions instead of just one direction.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#37 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela is so freaking overrated. The team 11/10.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#38 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I thought that scene got deleted?

#39 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I thought that scene was deleted?

_kingoflatveria: that wasn't in the movie this was though

#40 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

So it's non-canon.

#41 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

So it's non-canon.

That isn't what non-canon means.

#42 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:
@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

So it's non-canon.

Deleted scenes are non-canon.

#43 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:
@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

So it's non-canon.

Deleted scenes are non-canon.

Not exactly, especially when some deleted scenes are added back into movies for directors cuts and things of that nature.

#44 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: It's still a deleted scene, unless it makes it back to the original movie, it's considered non-canon.

#45 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: It's still a deleted scene, unless it makes it back to the original movie, it's considered non-canon.

Once again, not exactly. She does nothing in that scene she hasn't done at other points in the movie. The only difference is she spins in that scene. I mean, unless you think she can't do something a normal human can do.

#46 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Once again, not exactly. She does nothing in that scene she hasn't done at other points in the movie. The only difference is she spins in that scene. I mean, unless you think she can't do something a normal human can do.

I never said she was incapable of doing something like that, I said the scene was non-canon.

#47 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

I never said she was incapable of doing something like that, I said the scene was non-canon.

And that is not exactly correct. They wouldn't have spent the time filming it, editing it, and using it to promote the movie if it was non-canon. It was more than likely taken out of the movie due to time constraints.

#48 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela...

#49 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Doesn't matter why it was taken out or what you think about it, it's non-canon if it's not in the movie, just like Flash saving Iris.

#50 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Doesn't matter why it was taken out or what you think about it, it's non-canon if it's not in the movie, just like Flash saving Iris.

We are obviously going to have to agree to disagree here as you are not going to convince me of your theory and I am not going to convince you. Have a nice night.