Rules:

-Bloodlusted

-Win by Death

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by uugieboogie (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a loooong fight.

#3 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Stormbreaker can not only probably put a decent size cavity in Hela's chest...but it can do the one thing that can potentially weaken Hela, and that is remove her from Asgard via bifrost. Thor can fight her from a realm far away from Asgard.

#5 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: Was stormbreaker's teleportation that powerful? I still have yet to see the movie, but I've heard it was a crazy weapon

#6 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

for the millionth Time Thor stomps

#7 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: I'm watching infinity war tonight. I'll be pleased if Thor really does get that kind of an amp

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#10 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

Still hela , he the same guy who last his old weapon & got his ass kicked by her few hrs ago.

#11 Edited by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@alavanka: Was stormbreaker's teleportation that powerful? I still have yet to see the movie, but I've heard it was a crazy weapon

Well, bifrost is bifrost. I think think it's a matter of power as it is a matter of teleportation. In Ragnarok we saw that it was used to dimensionally decapitate a dragon. Now that might be hard to pull off something like that against Hela, but I don't see why Thor can't use it to send them both to any of the other 9 realms. The point being he doesn't have to fight her in Asgard. But the bifrost isn't the main reason I think Thor wins. By the end of the movie, you'll probably see where I am coming from.

#12 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is actually now on Thor. As far as we're aware she had control over Mjolnir because magic/her connection to it. I highly doubt she can so much as catch Stormbreaker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#13 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela breaks the new hammer. Result same as last time.

Thor is same without any external amp without Stormbreaker. The second he loses the hammer, he gets ragdolled again.

#14 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor: It seemed to me that hela was only able to break the hammer because it was made for her to begin with. Not sure if she could do the same to stormbreaker that withstood the combine power of the infinity gems

#15 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@xZone: You're wrong about mjolnir breaking up. Check her RT for more details.

#16 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor: Regardless, it's still a little hard to believe that she could break a hammer that survived the full force of a full IG gauntlet

#17 Posted by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not catching Stormbreaker. Mjolnir can be caught because it's blunt. Stormbreaker is gonna cut her hands. :P

#18 Posted by miekskywalker (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: yeah lol it spins in a circular motion Aswell

#19 Posted by miekskywalker (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: storm breaker is made for a king much better than mjolnir

#20 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: did not even think about that.. but a weapon that cut through thanos' armor is prob gonna cut her hand off

#21 Posted by Worldofthunder (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wrecks. He looked so awesome with Stormbreaker the first time he used it. Looked like panels ripped straight out of the comics!!

#22 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Worldofthunder (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: The movie was alright. I was a little disappointed and I wasn't really emotionally invested in it like Ragnarok but it was a decent movie.

#24 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor:

By the end of Ragnarok ... Thor wasn't getting ragdolled by hela without his weapon btw ... Quite the contrary .. he was actually matching and even striking hela more than he was getting hit .... But as the fight was on Asgard .. there simply was no putting down hela there with a physical fight.

#25 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Yes he was. Hela's spears were 1-2 shotting him. I see it as being clearly overpowered. Just pay attention to Thor's facial expression in the climax, he was clearly panting and breathing heavily.

And was failing to do any real damage to her, irrespective of whether his hits were connecting ot not. Also, the movie showed Thor was superior in h2h skill, so him getting more hits isn't anything special.

#26 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@xZone: Well mjolnir was forged too in the heart of dying star, probably of same metal as Stormbreaker. So they should be similar in durability. If Hela can break one, she can break the other too, unless SB is somehow explained to be much more durable than Mjolnir.

And Hela can catch it by it's handle or the blunt side, if you think she'll have problem with the Axe side of the hammer.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
#27 Posted by The_Knight_Rhoden (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Stormbreaker is well beyond the power of Mjolnir. It harnesses the power of the Bifrost and allowed Thor to overpower the full Infinity Gauntlet beam.

It also nearly one shotted Thanos.

Hela is getting decapitated by that axe.

#28 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is same without any external amp without Stormbreaker. The second he loses the hammer, he gets ragdolled again.

This. Stormbreaker wasn't even implied to be more powerful than Mjlnor, let alone having better feats.

#29 Posted by Butan (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Big sister breaks little brother's toy....again.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
#30 Posted by The_Knight_Rhoden (785 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@therkthor said:

This. Stormbreaker wasn't even implied to be more powerful than Mjlnor, let alone having better feats.

Did you even watch the film?

Stormbreaker cut through and overpowered a beam from the full IG using all six stones and nearly one shotted Thanos, a being multiple times more durable than Hela.

How is Hela going to break Stormbreaker if trying to catch it ends up with her hand cut off? Furthermore unlike Mjolnir, Stormbreaker harnesses the power of the Bifrost and can teleport Hela away from Asgard if needed.

Based off Stormbreaker feats it's clear that it can one shot Hela, and Thor is more than skilled enough to land that one shot.

#31 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@therkthor said:

Stormbreaker cut through and overpowered a beam from the full IG using all six stones and nearly one shotted Thanos, a being multiple times more durable than Hela.

How is Hela going to break Stormbreaker if trying to catch it ends up with her hand cut off? Furthermore unlike Mjolnir, Stormbreaker harnesses the power of the Bifrost and can teleport Hela away from Asgard if needed.

Based off Stormbreaker feats it's clear that it can one shot Hela, and Thor is more than skilled enough to land that one shot.

This

#32 Posted by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_knight_rhoden@gateofbabylon

Not yet. The closest theater holding screenings is 150+ km away.

That's good, and a feat for Strombeaker's axe side. But I doubt it one-shotted Thanos, since what i'm hearing is just he was harmed but still alive, and proceeded to snap half of them away, teleporting away himself.

And what's the best feat of Thanos's durability? Did he took something more powerful than Thor's two lightnings he threw at Hela? Becuase Hela took no visible injuries from those, and so Thanos need to tank something more destructive for you to call him multiple times more durable. Mind that multiple times more durable than Hela will be a very big thing. But even then, that'll be a feat for it, but who says Hela will just stand there and allow Thor to slice her off!!??

I hope you're familiar with her healing factor. She'll heal instantly if she somehow gets up having a cut or similar. She has reaction feats supporting her being able to catch Strombreaker. She can catch Stormbreaker either through it's blunt side or through it's handle. Stormbreaker is forged in the same conditions as Mjolnir, unless it gets explained to be much more durable than Mjolnir, it isn't going to survive Hela's crush, nor it can be said as being much more durable even though it gets better feats, since both of them were forged in same conditions, the same. More so, even if she ends up having a cut because of Stormbreaker, she'll heal, and what will follow on will not be good at all for Thor, as SB is the best chance of him inflicting damage on Hela.

Hela not on Asgard isn't featless. She tanked the full force force of Mjolnir effortlessly, and crushed the hammer. The former is a durability feat, and latter is a strength feat. It's enough for her to survive few hits from Thor and popping his head off. And she still has her blades, that 1-2 shotted Thor in the lightning cloak.

And Hela will allow her head being sliced off!!?? Thor is only more skilled in h2h unarmed combat. Hela's skill with her blades still ensure Thor's painful death. I hope you're familiar with her skill too, unless you ignored them and just took Thor's own into consideration only.

Here is her RT for her reaction and skill feats -

MCU Respect Thread - Hela : The Goddess Of Death

Long story short,

1. Hela can still 1-2 shot Thor in lightning cloak.

2. Hela isn't going to allow anyone slicing her head/body part off.

3. Hela's skill with her blades is much more impressive and efficient than Thor's with his hammer for killing her opponent at range or close quarters both.

4. Hela will have no problem healing cuts if she somehow ends up getting some, in worse case scenario. As Ragnarok explained, she was toying with Thor the whole movie, the only reason Thor was getting his hits connected on Hela. When Hela wants someone dead, and isn't toying, she does so instantly. Watch how she fought against Soldiers and W3/Skurge/Hogun to get an idea of her combat when not in playful mood.

And when the cut is healed, then follows Thor's painful death at her hands.

5. Hela can still pop Stormbreaker like Mjolnir, as both are forged in the exact same conditions, in the exactly the same way.

If you got valid counters, then we'll move forward. If you want to repeat the same, i'll re-post the same.

Thank you. :)

#34 Posted by KenKenKillTiT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_knight_rhoden said:
@sy8000 said:
@therkthor said:

This

#35 Posted by Stahlflamme (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stormbreaker conveniently prevents Helas regneration I guess Thor cluld potentially win, albeit its still unlikely since she outskilled him too. Beyond that he is no stronger than up to IW in his damage output combat skill or durability(yes he has an impressive feat, but since he did not get an amp he was just as durable fighting Hela)

#36 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stormbreaker conveniently prevents Helas regneration I guess Thor cluld potentially win, albeit its still unlikely since she outskilled him too. Beyond that he is no stronger than up to IW in his damage output combat skill or durability(yes he has an impressive feat, but since he did not get an amp he was just as durable fighting Hela)

That's what i'm trying to say but some guys just don't understand!!!

#37 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by KenKenKillTiT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor:

Watch the film before you try to downplay Thor's feats from the movie. Its a tough fight, but if he hits her with Stormbreaker she's dead.

#39 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@KenKenKillTiT: It's not me that's not understanding his feats, but you not understanding what I'm saying.

#40 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_knight_rhoden:

Thanos isn't more durable than Heal by feats.

It didn't one-shot him, it just penetrated him. A random Asgardian did the same to Heal. MCU villains don't have piercing durability. Overpowering the blast is marginally better than what Wanda and Stephan did.

She just grabs the blunt parts or snaps the handle.

Stormbreaker did nothing Mjlnor couldn't.

#41 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Stormbreaker did nothing mjolnir couldn't hm? Like teleport him in to the middle of wakanda?

#42 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: I'm excited to see some new footage of Mjolnir stopping the infinity gauntlet, piercing thanos, and opening portals!

#43 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@sy8000: Stormbreaker did nothing mjolnir couldn't hm? Like teleport him in to the middle of wakanda?

Aside from bifrost teleportation.

#44 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@sy8000: I'm excited to see some new footage of Mjolnir stopping the infinity gauntlet, piercing thanos, and opening portals!

It can't pierce Thanos because it's blunt, but stopping blasts from the gauntlet wasn't hard. Stephan and Wanda did it. The gauntlet was powerful for finger snaps, not blasts.

#45 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: There's a slight difference between stopping the gauntlets blasts when it's has 4 or 6 gems

#46 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Also, that blast was strong enough to make a moon crumble then send it flying at the avengers

#47 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@sy8000: There's a slight difference between stopping the gauntlets blasts when it's has 4 or 6 gems

The point is that the blasts are incredibly underwhelming compared to everything else about the gems. Unless you think Wanda is moon level.

#48 Posted by killers10333 (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: iirc the blast sent by thanos against wanda used only the power stone as it was purely purple like it was when he only used the power stone where as the other powers reflected the color. Wanda is as powerful in blasts as an infinity stone because of her energy signature, so of course she can match it for a while

The beam against thor was rainbow

#49 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Moon busting level? Or what? I'm not making any assumptions there, but she is quite powerful to be able to destroy an infinity stone (even if it's only because that's where her power came from) But the blasts from the 6 infinity stones was far more powerful than the 4

#50 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@sy8000: Also, that blast was strong enough to make a moon crumble then send it flying at the avengers

TK, not a blast.

@sy8000: iirc the blast sent by thanos against wanda used only the power stone as it was purely purple like it was when he only used the power stone where as the other powers reflected the color. Wanda is as powerful in blasts as an infinity stone because of her energy signature, so of course she can match it for a while

The beam against thor was rainbow

I don't think the colors actually mean anything, and the power gem is the one that would have the highest output.

Wanda having the same signature as the stones is exclusive to the Mind Gem and only helped her break it. It doesn't give her extra output against one.