User Lists: 0

@mattyboi: also Captain Marvel will not let hela spam her snifes easily

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Captain Marvel can't solo, or get close for those saying that. But what she can do is hold off Hela long enough for Wanda to finish her.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Captain Marvel isn't soloing

I'd back Hela tbh most people here get one shot immediately

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: how can't Captain Marvel get close to hela when her flight attack are fast enough to take down Giant metal ships and lasers did nothing to her

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope: I meant close not as in distance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: the only piercing durability feat that Captain Marvel showed and i think is enough it's when Thanos threw his sword against her and she tanked it where it's seen that she left unharmed

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope said:

@namebk: the only piercing durability feat that Captain Marvel showed and i think is enough it's when Thanos threw his sword against her and she tanked it where it's seen that she left unharmed

He threw his sword at the quantum machine it never hit Captain Marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: just saw that scene again you're right

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By destinyman75

@mattyboi: What? Thor didn't need SB except for flight, his lightning and his body is what plowed though Those ships that withstood re entry hardly fodder. In fact other then design there nothing to suggest Thanos ship is any different. made of the same thing...Prime Thor would take Carols head off also, I know she's bad second only to Thor and strange in my book but she's not bad enough for hela and her Regen To etc she'd get impaled quickly s would like wanda

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: Exactly. I know Wanda is better now and Carol is pretty OP but there being overwanked here

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Yes the Goddess of Death wins again, I know that pains you lol

. no way is slightly less then prime Thor Character or a better then last movie but still glass cannon Wanda taking down the Goddess of death. Too strong, too durable, way too much Regen, TK, hax etc...she'd do the same as she did to prime Thor and the revengers....

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mattyboi: What? Thor didn't need SB except for flight, his lightning and his body is what plowed though Those ships that withstood re entry hardly fodder. In fact other then design there nothing to suggest Thanos ship is any different. made of the same thing...Prime Thor would take Carols head off also, I know she's bad second only to Thor and strange in my book but she's not bad enough for hela and her Regen To etc she'd get impaled quickly s would like wanda

What? Stormbreaker pierces through the ships and Thor follows. We could never know if Thor's body is dense enough to get through such ships since his weapon is always in front of him to fly and it also produces all the momentum.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By destinyman75

@batman242: No way SB isn't what's going through... lightning that's all Thor, SB is just giving him flight which is why it's in front of him. After the star forge going through ships would be much less hard to do.. This durability is the most insane in Marvel thus far. And even though SB foes through first (has to it's how he flies) His body is much bigger then the ad and still goes through

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormbreaker amped thors lightning, he hasnt shown anything near that level before he got it. When I said the ships were fodder i ment fodder to thanos' ship, i doubt hes gonna use the same material for the main ship for ships designed just to carry troops out. Carol beats thor unless he has stormbreaker, she no sold a headbutt from thanos, same headbutt that put thor on his ass(yes fat thor but he didnt get less durable) Hela isnt impaling carol before she gets bullrushed, then restrained by wanda and gets her head taken off by carol

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: No way SB isn't what's going through... lightning that's all Thor, SB is just giving him flight which is why it's in front of him. After the star forge going through ships would be much less hard to do.. This durability is the most insane in Marvel thus far

If we agree that the weapon is always in front of Thor, how could you possibly think it's Thor's body that went through as opposed to the ax? What, does Thor flip and go feet first through the ships?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: His body is much bigger then the ax wider the ax is in lead bit it his momentum and bodies durability that goes through what the ax is too small to get

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By destinyman75

@mattyboi: Thor is easily the strongest and most durable thus far. Carol can put up a fight but she's not beating prime Thor. Nor can eand ahold Thor fo long at all. Unlike thanos Thor has AOE Wanda won't have a chance to hold him. Blast already broke her hold on the Titan, the same will break her hold here. Thor will be plenty durable enough to take this especially after the rings feats

.and Hela is stronger, more durable, faster and has has Insane Regen and TK

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

Thor>>Carol>>>Strange>>>Wanda

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Does the ax pierce the hull of the ship before Thor gets there or not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda and Carol could beat Hela on their own

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-team

Scarlet Witch handles Fenris, and Carol takes on Hela with Valkyrie and Rush tagging and running.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope: Incorrect! SW stopped 3 giant machines in IW! Lol

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: of course but his body foes through the rest the ax only makes a small hole his shoulders and body for through the rest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Wanda Solos Fenris, while Carol Holds off Hela then comes Wanda finishes her while she’s distracted

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Which brings me back to my original point that it's the ax that pierced the hull and not Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: which brings me to my point not Thor also went through. Also he's been through worse so it moot anyway lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela being morals off and the team being morals on makes a big difference. If Hela was morals off, she'd probably blade spam before anyone could take her down. Many on this team lack piercing resistance feats, while Hela's blades pierced Thor and Skurge's armor (which according to guidebooks has Uru Plates).

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Thor is easily the strongest and most durable thus far. Carol can put up a fight but she's not beating prime Thor. Nor can eand ahold Thor fo long at all. Unlike thanos Thor has AOE Wanda won't have a chance to hold him. Blast already broke her hold on the Titan, the same will break her hold here. Thor will be plenty durable enough to take this especially after the rings feats

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

Thor isnt the most durable carol is, she literally no sold thanos' headbutt, this same headbutt put thor on his ass. I think carol would destroy prime thor without stormbreaker but thor may win if he has it.

Hela is getting bullrushed by carol, then held and restrained by wanda and getted her head ripped off by carol.

Carol>Strange>>>Prime thor with stormbreaker>Wanda

Strange vs carol could go either way tho, but carol would prob take the majority since she can bullrush strange faster than he can react and one shot him before he can bfr her

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela and Fenny

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@destinyman75 said:

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

Thor isnt the most durable carol is, she literally no sold thanos' headbutt, this same headbutt put thor on his ass. I think carol would destroy prime thor without stormbreaker but thor may win if he has it.

Hela is getting bullrushed by carol, then held and restrained by wanda and getted her head ripped off by carol.

Strange vs carol could go either way tho, but carol would prob take the majority since she can bullrush strange faster than he can react and one shot him before he can bfr her

Do you have any feats for this claim?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:
@mattyboi said:
@destinyman75 said:

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

IIRC hela doesnt have any good blunt feats so carol should be able to do it especially with help from wanda who was able to overpower thanos. Carol literally no sold flying through thanos' main ship, effortlessly.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can stop her here?

Hela stomps. She's already slaughtered hundreds of Asgardians in seconds, so this shouldn't be much different, considering the fact that nobody here is>Thor.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@namebk said:
@mattyboi said:
@destinyman75 said:

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

IIRC hela doesnt have any good blunt feats so carol should be able to do it especially with help from wanda who was able to overpower thanos. Carol literally no sold flying through thanos' main ship, effortlessly.

Hela doesn't have any good blunt durability feats? She barely moved when she was hit by Thor and Valkyrie. Valkyrie can kick the Hulk off of his feet and Thor was budging the Hulk with his punches. As a matter of fact she never had to regen from blunt force attacks in the movie because they couldn't bypass her durability.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:
@mattyboi said:
@namebk said:
@mattyboi said:
@destinyman75 said:

Hela would win easier.

Hela>>>Prime

Hela doesn't have any good blunt durability feats? She barely moved when she was hit by Thor and Valkyrie. Valkyrie can kick the Hulk off of his feet and Thor was budging the Hulk with his punches. As a matter of fact she never had to regen from blunt force attacks in the movie because they couldn't bypass her durability.

Hulk was just playing with valkyrie. And carol hits harder then thor too let alone her plus wanda.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Namebk

@mattyboi: She legit knocked Hulk over and against Hela you could say her kick was more powerful because she was bloodlusted. Carol's punches seem around Thor level. Worthy Cap and Carol were budging Thanos the same distance with their hits. I'm not talking about the Mjolnir strikes. Carol doesn't have any other striking feats that I know of.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:

@mattyboi: She legit knocked Hulk over and against Hela you could say her kick was more powerful because she was bloodlusted. Carol's punches seem around Thor level. Worthy Cap and Carol were budging Thanos the same distance with their hits. I'm not talking about the Mjolnir strikes. Carol doesn't have any other striking feats that I know of.

Hulk was playing with valk. Carol effortlessly flew through thanos' ship, which fodder ones could no sell re entry, you find me where thor does anything close to that

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Marvel and Witch are the only two that matter here, but Hela is too fast for the pair, she'd kill both of them before a proper offence can be engaged

Considering those two are usually the first in the firing line due to their mobility, I doubt anyone else will be able to cover for them in time.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Namebk

@mattyboi: So you're saying he fell over on purpose lol? Thor was able to punch the Hulk once and almost completely spun him around while he was holding back. Yes she flew through the ships and that's all she can really do is bust ships with her straight line speed. She bullrushed a weakened Thanos at the bonfire and it did nothing to him. If she could just fly through and one shot people then she would have never needed to punch Thanos. This means that Thanos is much more durable than the Sanctuary. It's obvious her punches are stronger than her bullrush which seem around Thor's level. Which is good but not even close enough to rip Hela apart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:

@mattyboi: So you're saying he fell over on purpose lol? Thor was able to punch the Hulk once and almost completely spun him around while he was holding back. Yes she flew through the ships and that's all she can really do is bust ships with her straight line speed. She bullrushed a weakened Thanos at the bonfire and it did nothing to him. If she could just fly through and one shot people then she would have never needed to punch Thanos. This means that Thanos is much more durable than the Sanctuary. It's obvious her punches are stronger than her bullrush which seem around Thor's level. Which is good but not even close enough to rip Hela a part.

No he was just playing with her. Did you just say her speed is in a straight line what lmao that makes no sense her speed is her speed. Also her bullrush did hurt a weakened thanos, and she later on goes on to keep up with a full power thanos, failed attempt to lowball. Again ill wait till you find me when thor can effortlessly destroy something that no sells re-entry with his fist of course(with stormbreaker doesnt count bc its not striking). Also thanos should be stronger than the sanctuary since he overpowered thor who could hold it while weakened and carol was going toe to toe with him. Carol alone may not be able to rip her apart but with wanda helping her hela is getting torn apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope said:

@diarrhearegatta: like she killed Thor and Valkyrie in their encounters ?

Yeah, she effectively killed Valkyrie if not for the sacrifice and stomped her, and Thor had no chance in their fights, consistently losing even after his amazing amp.

Meanwhile, Marvel has, erm, fought some Kree commander once? Not much to suggest she's got skill effective enough to dodge Hela's first strike.