MCU Hela VS. DCEU Wonder Woman

Arametese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Hela VS. DCEU Wonder Woman (238 votes)

MCU Hela 72%
DCEU Wonder Woman 27%

Hela

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

• 
MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that the Asgardians are not gods was ret-conned. In the beginning of Ragnarok Thor mentions to Surtur that he thought Odin had killed him something like half a million years ago. Now yes this was FAR before Thor's time. But Surtur does not correct this. So the idea that Odin could only live till about 5 thousand seems to be greatly debunked here.

Take the scene of Hela vs Thor when she shatters Mjolnir. We know Mjolnir can fly at super sonic speeds, including massively super sonic feats. Yet she catches it in under a second when thrown from at most 4 meters away. In fact its only 15 frames between the hammer leaving his hand till it hits hers. .71 seconds. But we have to take into account that this was also shown to show us clearly that she caught the hammer easily. Now we can't use normal speed calculations of this. Because the speed of the camera is off, giving us an incorrect misleading time.

However, we can judge a casual throw of the hammer especially in the same film. When Thor arrives on Asgard he tosses his hammer and 15 seconds later appears on the palace at a location of a play. We know the Palace is as tall as the mountains, the mountains snowline is fairly high above sea level so we can judge it off a typical mountain in the area we know Asgard is inspired from Norway. Now I went with the height for Skarstind which is the fifth tallest in Norway at 7798 ft. Now taking the picture of Asgard as a whole we can see the entire width of the realm. Which is 12.44 times the height of the palace going by pixel measurements. So if we give it that height of the fifth tallest mountain in Norway thats a total distance of 97,007.12 ft in 15 seconds. Which would make the travel speed 4409.415 mph or Mach 5.7. Now again this is not super solid. It could be a few hundred feet higher mountain which would make this closer to Mach 6. Or shorter making it closer to Mach 5 or 4.

Now WW's top speed is around Mach 3 through all her showings. All the bullets she has deflected or dodged have been around that speed. So we can safely say Hela is not going to get Speedblitzed by WW. Now Hela is not that much faster than WW, she is safely fast enough to keep up with her comfortably.

So the question then becomes can WW land a fatal wound before Hela can? I am going to have to say no. Because Hela can withstand blunt force and piercing damage with virtually no ill effects. Now even assuming a slashing blow would cut off a limb or her head. Hela's can manifest her blades in an instant and launch them at the same time making them extremely difficult to dodge. With her ability to summon blades from other places such as the ground I can see her landing a fatal wound before Diana can land a decapitation.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Hela.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinevisitor: Alright bear with me here. When Gungir stabbed through hela, and the blade emerging to the other side, was Hela unharmed or not? That blade could have hit a vital organ, a liver maybe, and caused immense damage while the blade was still in, and hela

continued fighting for 15 seconds before pulling the blade out of her body and stabbing another soldier with it. Now you tell me, in those 15 seconds, hela would just grab wondy and choke the living hell outta her.

" If Hela's healing factor allows her to heal a wound before a blade even comes out the other side of her limb/neck then why did she even bother to dodge anything during the movie?"

This is how your logic sounds

If Thor was so much stronger than Iron man why didnt he just tear him into two pieces when they fought in the first avengers movie? The answers simple, would we have a movie then?

And answer me this, does WW have an answer for long range projection, as in Hela spamming knives and swords at WW from a distance?

Hela has better reaction speed than WW as well as far better skill. watch this video cos i cant explain it better

A poll, yes, thats why hela had 71% chances of winning right?

https://youtu.be/j6lGkoMqqJg

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By DivineVisitor

@karanrasquinha:

"Now you tell me, in those 15 seconds, hela would just grab wondy and choke the living hell outta her."

Surely the faster combatant is the one most likely to get the first hit in?

"This is how your logic sounds"

Don't be condescending, I'm simply making the assertion that Hela's healing factor isn't capable of doing things that it wasn't shown to be capable of doing. Hardly an unreasonable conclusion.

In this case preventing decapitation or loss of a limb. Swords have been shown to be capable of parting her flesh, as such it should be possible to cut a limb or her head off if given the opportunity.

"If Thor was so much stronger than Iron man why didnt he just tear him into two pieces when they fought in the first avengers movie?"

Probably because Thor wasn't capable of that during their first meeting and he didn't want to kill Tony. Loki expected a terminal velocity fall to kill Thor in that movie. Thor has come a long way since then.

"The answers simple, would we have a movie then?"

Or her healing factor can't prevent the loss of a limb or her head, given it was never shown to be capable of doing this.

"And answer me this, does WW have an answer for long range projection, as in Hela spamming knives and swords at WW from a distance?"

If her God mode is activated then yes. They would also shatter on her shield given that an AK47 can shatter them and Wonder Woman is faster than anything Hela has managed to hit with her blades so should be capable of closing the gap and getting a head shot in which should finish things.

"Hela has better reaction speed than WW as well as far better skill. watch this video cos i cant explain it better"

None of the characters she is fighting in that scene are even subsonic never mind supersonic. Wonder Woman is when using her best feats.

"A poll, yes, thats why hela had 71% chances of winning right?"

Polls tend to be little more than popularity contests and the MCU has far more fans than the WoDC.

I was talking about you creating a poll to see how many people agree with you that Thor wouldn't be able to decapitate Hela even if she stood still and allowed him to cut through her neck. You are the only person I have ever seen make this claim.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana's got this. Much faster than Thor, and has the gear and skill to cause all sorts of upsets.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with the God Killer

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinevisitor: Firstly,.ww has never used any sort of supersonic speed in battle like flash or superman have.

And then she was getting pwned by big slow steppenwolf. Is wolf supersonic? Diana tried multiple times to stab him, he just blocked her sword and kicked her back. Now replace wolfie with hela, who has better durability, better strength, the bonus of a healing factor and better skill and you tell me what would happen.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By DivineVisitor

@karanrasquinha:

"Firstly,.ww has never used any sort of supersonic speed in battle like flash or superman have."

Depends what you mean by "in battle" She sees bullets moving in slow motion, deflects bullets from machine guns 'in battle', used superspeed against Ares 'in battle'...

"Is wolf supersonic?"

He deflected a missile then caught another immediately after it, so yea he is in reaction speed at least.

"Now replace wolfie with hela, who has better durability, better strength, the bonus of a healing factor"

Better durability? She got stabbed through the chest by a standard Asguardian wielding a standard Asgardian sword so Steppenwolf likely has better piercing durability.

As for blunt force and energy durability Steppenwolf took a punch from Superman who can bust open materials that no sell re-entry speed impacts and his heat vision which is as hot as the surface of the sun. This is more than Hela ever took.

Her healing factor is good and skill is impressive but when up against an opponent that will see her moving in slow motion and who has the means to put her down aswell as a 'God Mode' that disintegrates incoming projectiles when they get near her then realistically she's not going to fare all that well.

Anyway it's pointless to debate this further. Neither of us have shown any indication our minds will be changed on this subject.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

This thead is basically DCEU fanboys vs MCU fanboys

Once people accept Diana isn't faster in combat than Hela they'll realise she has no chance of winning against a much stronger and better skilled opponent

God forbid Hela uses those big projectiles she used on Surtur

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinevisitor: Hela got stabbed by an asgardian blade, plucked it out and stabbed its wielder.

Wolfie got stabbed by aquaman's trident and actually bled. Better piercing durability eh?

Reaction speed, wolfie also got tagged by batman, yes, batman and aquaman, and that itself speaks volumes about his reaction speed

The last statement is honestly the funniest thing ive heard.

Batman also took a punch from superman, does that mean he can no sell materials and all that blah and take more than hela has ever done?

Your logic, Iron man took a punch from thor, who was busting through IW Ships casually that easily no sold re-entry speeds, and he actually did.

Cheers mate. I stop when you stop :)

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: Really? I think the WW wank is too much

Lets see here

Hela- better strength

Better durability

Way better healing factor

Better skill

Better projectile range

Better mystical control

Better reaction speed

WW- better travel speed

Looks better

Well i guess WW kills with those Gal Gadot eyes

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By DivineVisitor

@karanrasquinha:

"Batman also took a punch from superman, does that mean he can no sell materials and all that blah and take more than hela has ever done?"

This tells me all I need to know about the kind of poster you are.

Focusing on the high moments from any character you support while ignoring their low points then doing the opposite for the characters you are against and disregarding any context to the feats involved. I'm done here.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real Goddess decapitates with her magic sword and super speed.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wonder Woman wank and Hela wank. Fuck both of them. They both lose.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinevisitor: Hey its your own logic mate xD. If tanking punches from superman is being counted as a feat, then i cant help you

Hela never really had any low feats, unfortunately for you

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: WW, better durability? Lol she isn't even bulletproof, not even stabproof lol.

She didnt get a direct hit from doomsday unlike superman. She used her sword for everything

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela slaps.

Danco even done this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need help if you think Wonder Woman would have a chance

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana. Clearly has the edge in combat speed and reactions. To my knowledge, she's also the superior swordsman.

If this were h2h, however, Hela would likely stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has this. Lol at Hela contending in speed. Diana is absolutely faster than anyone she’s fought. And has a weapon that can hurt her. Hela’s small blades are the ones she uses in 1v1s. They at best are maybe mach 1.

H2H is more interesting, I’d back Diana because ot Hela’s lack of showings. Unless I’m forgetting something.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: Hela is stronger than Thor judging from throne room fight (as she easily choked him with one hand) and has regen. I don't see how Diana beats her in H2H (sword can give her the win though)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: I’d back Diana for a few rounds only because she actually has h2h feats. The most we know about Hela is that she can outgrapple Thor. But we don’t know much else. For instance, her striking. We know Diana can strike on the level of unadapted kryptonians. And she has pretty good durability (albeit lower than Superman). The headbutts from Clark are pretty powerful. I’d back Diana only due to the fact that she has feats. I can’t remember if Hela has blunt force durability feats. Couple this with the fact that Diana can literally choose to avoid her attacks. She has an edge imo. And her speed can keep her out of a grappling situation.

Edit: Thor’s best strength feat is an outlier because it’s contradicted by six characters on my last count. He’s likely a 15k tonner. Which is slightly weaker than every other MCU high tier based on feats.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220:

Edit: Thor’s best strength feat is an outlier because it’s contradicted by six characters on my last count. He’s likely a 15k tonner. Which is slightly weaker than every other MCU high tier based on feats.

Which ones?

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: Hela basically tanked a few punches from Thor that were rocking Hulk that's the most for blunt force I can think of.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: the mere fact you call Thor weaker then anyother high tier is ludicrous. He's proven strot Then hulk by feats what are you watching??? Also Thor got wrecked By Hela easily while she was playing with him...She's stronger then anyone in MCU strength wise..Lol at Diana lasting more then na few minutes here against a vastly supior foe..Thor would beat Diana and we all saw what Hela did to him...Hela could beat Aquaman and Diana at the same time let alone Just Diana

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Yeah, I just don’t know where to really put her. Because Thor before his lightning punches was really unimpressive in terms of striking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Carol, Hulk, Wanda, Iron Man, Kurse, and Thanos. Possibly Giantman if I wanted to look hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: the mere fact you call Thor weaker then anyother high tier is ludicrous. He's proven strot Then hulk by feats what are you watching??? Also Thor got wrecked By Hela easily while she was playing with him...She's stronger then anyone in MCU strength wise..Lol at Diana lasting more then na few minutes here against a vastly supior foe..Thor would beat Diana and we all saw what Hela did to him...Hela could beat Aquaman and Diana at the same time let alone Just Diana

He is. He’s stronger by one feat that actually is an outlier tbh. Hulk has been shown for almost ten years to be about 2x stronger than him. It actually seems to me she’s stronger than him obviously. But she was actually dominating him in skill tbh not just stats. Tbh it really was more skill than stats.

With gear she can, with her divine powers that counter them she definitely can. And her stats help her as well.
Diana actually counters Thor pretty hard tbh.

I would agree but they can win. Diana can win by herself. Denying that is wrong when Diana has tools that can beat her. I agree that Hela can beat Diana but Diana beats her too.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Carol, Hulk, Wanda, Iron Man, Kurse, and Thanos. Possibly Giantman if I wanted to look hard.

Hmm. Elaborate.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By BladeOfFury

@boc: Carol’s missile, Professor Hulk’s HQ, Wanda’s wheels, don’t know what he has on Tony, Kurse’s boulder feat, and Thanos... lifting Hulk?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Carol’s missile

What's it calced at?

Professor Hulk’s HQ

Yeah, I think it's valid but there's some debate that could be had.

Wanda’s wheels

Valid.

Kurse’s boulder feat

Visually, but I'm sure there's some debate there.

Thanos... lifting Hulk?

Lol

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

In the third act the Accuser ships launch missiles from space in an attempt to kill the Skrull and it took about 2-4 seconds for them to reach the clouds in an earlier scene they take about the same amount of time to impact an Earth-like alien planet called Torva so this speed seems consistent

The Kree ships were very far from earth so far you could see the entire side of the planet and more so its launch point is at least high orbit (35,786 km above ground) and taking the highest level of clouds (6km above ground) and taking the highest time estimates for the missile (4 seconds) it would need to cross 35,780 km in 4 seconds that puts its speed at 32202000 km or Mach 26078 or 8945000 m/s

yes you heard that right and she caught it while going in the opposite direction that's some reflexes right there

As for how much strength this requires:

the Kree missile was 52 meters in length comparable to our largest ICBM R-36M which has a length of 32 meters and a weight of 8 tons except the Kree missile had a much bulkier frame then the R-36M and almost twice as long its weight should be at least 16 tons and its thrusters would need to produce 6919000 tons (6 million tons) of thruster force to accelerate at those speeds.

This is definitely the best strength/speed feat in the MCU

Old thread, but the missile feat definitely contradicts billion tonner Thor.

I don't think Hulk is an anti feat.

• Was calmest version of Hulk
  • Severely weakened by the Snap
  • Still held it up for 10 minutes

Kurse didn't struggle with the boulder and it hurt Thor so I wouldn't consider it an anti feat. I doubt a boulder, just visually, would hurt Thor much.

Don't know about the wheels

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

• I've seen Carol's missile feat being calced in the millions of tons, mostly due to missile's hypersonic speed.
  • It's hard to argue for Hulk's counter-evidence being valid since Prof Hulk should be treated as a different character, and his arm was also injured
  • Agreed on the wheels being valid
  • Kurse made a sound when throwing that boulder, kinda like a roar or grunt, which can suggest that he struggled. Anyway, the boulder is only 100 - 200 tons, so it's heavily contradicted by a whole bunch of feats, including all three feats above, as well as the Leviathan and Surtur, off the top of my head

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By BOC

@bladeoffury:

• I wouldn't expect someone so far ahead of Thor in strength to perform comparably well against a similar weight. So, depending on the exact difference in weight, I'd still consider it an anti-feat.
  • Fair enough about Hulk as well as the things @kryptonianking88 brought up.
  • IIRC, the feat itself was calced at like 17k tons. Not sure if that changes anything for you. I don't think the Leviathan feat contradicts it and the Surtur feat is questionable IMO (have to think more on it and see NW's thoughts.)
Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@hermes1220:

To be frank Hela beating Thor in both skill and strength places her well above WW.

Thor has much better skill feats than WW. His fights while de-powered, his fight against Hulk, his fight in the guards in Asgard (deleted scene I believe).

All of WW best combat feats have been due to her superior stats. Thor’s feats against shield totally outclassed her.

Despite that Hela bested Thor in skill. She also bested him in straight strength. He has better lifting and striking feats than WW. For striking, his hit on Hulk during the arena fight which sent Hulk through the metal wall of a quarter of the arena is far superior to any of WW’s striking feet’s. For lifting, obviously the ring feat.

The only advantage that WW has, and I mean the only is speed. But as we saw during WW’s multiple fights with Steppenwolf, that superior speed can’t carry her against a superior opponent. Possibly superior speed won’t win her this fight. WW can’t avoid the multidirectional sword spam forever and the likelihood of her landing a killing blow on Hela is seriously low.

Hela would smack the piss out of Steppenwolf btw.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles:

If I may,

This has much better skill feats than WW.

In h2h, yeah he's far superior. I'd argue Diana is a better swordsman tho. I don't recall much from Thor but Diana's feats against the amazons during her training sequence is above anything I've seen from him. She also has that statement of being trained 10 times harder than the amazons, which is kind of supported by her feats anyway.

The only advantage that WW has, and I mean the only is speed. But as we saw during WW’s multiple fights with Steppenwolf, that superior speed can’t carry her against a superior opponent.

IIRC, SW was matching Diana blow-for-blow. Which would mean he had equal, if not greater, combat speed. Especially considering he kept up with both her and Aquabro in certain sequences. It wasn't just SW being more powerful than her.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

@bladeoffury said:

@boc: Carol’s missile, Professor Hulk’s HQ, Wanda’s wheels, don’t know what he has on Tony, Kurse’s boulder feat, and Thanos... lifting Hulk?

She*, thank you. Carol’s feat was at best below 100k tons tbh. The propulsion wouldn’t actually be a lot because it was slowed down by the atmosphere. Also there was a cut inbetween (just to add) and Carol was moving much faster than it as well. Her best in atmosphere flight speed is about mach 2. So if she was moving at let’s say mach 3 and she was faster then that tells us how fast it was likely moving.

Even if we use this high balled figure in the calc it still contradicts Thor.

Professor Hulk for one hasn’t been confirmed to be any weaker than Hulk. And even if he’s say 2x lower he still would be a multibillon tonner in strength. 10k tons at best shouldn’t be an issue, at all.

We talked about Wanda’s feat. Which is the best raw lifting feat tbh. She and Carol are stronger than Thor. And they’ve struggles with much less than billions. And she was amped! Which is what she used to overpower Thanos. Likewise with Wanda.

Tony’s best lifting applicable feat was busting a boulder by pushing Thanos into it. This was maybe 75% power and it came out at about 2k tons. He was able to contend slightly with casual Thanos (Semi casualish?). Who by scaling is a multi billion tonner. This doesn’t work at all. This is the most tenuous, but it applies. Let’s double it to 4k. Still doesn’t work.

Kurse clearly was stronger than Thor. No selling attacks and overpowering him. He applied effort with the boulder. We can double the feat and that puts it at 34k (it’s 17k). Still below multibillion.

Thanos really is the nail in the coffin. Scaling from him puts Amped Carol and Wanda>Thanos>Base Carol>=Hulk>>Thor.

I would never use a low showing.

So this means there’s one billion+ feat. Possibly two million+ feats. And several feats that required effort that are below 30k tons. Which seems more consistent? To me it looks like the latter. There are more 10k feats than even 100k plus. All of the characters (minus Tony) are stronger than Thor.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The picture posted for Hela in the original post is all that she needs to do to win.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@boc: WW being a superior swordsman to Thor doesn’t mean too much when Hela is a superior swordsman/weapons master to Thor. Especially when Hela is stronger and has a massive healing factor.

SW matching WW means nothing about his speed. He doesn’t have anything like her speed feats at all.

To be honest we haven’t really seen WW use her speed in an actual combat situation. Hell, if WW was capable of using her speed like people on the vine think she could have easily beat DD by herself lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@hermes1220:

To be frank Hela beating Thor in both skill and strength places her well above WW.

Thor has much better skill feats than WW. His fights while de-powered, his fight against Hulk, his fight in the guards in Asgard (deleted scene I believe).

If we compare feats Diana bested the most skilled warrior in singles after running a gauntlet. This society is easily 50k plus years old. She outgrappled the God of War. Casually out skilled an enhanced General. She fought on par with a galactic conqueror. Tbh she seems more skilled. All of her opponents minus one were on par with her if not greater. Your feats seem like ”Thor outskilled fodder.”

All of WW best combat feats have been due to her superior stats. Thor’s feats against shield totally outclassed her.

Answered above.

Despite that Hela bested Thor in skill. She also bested him in straight strength. He has better lifting and striking feats than WW. For striking, his hit on Hulk during the arena fight which sent Hulk through the metal wall of a quarter of the arena is far superior to any of WW’s striking feet’s. For lifting, obviously the ring feat.

That feat was 15k plus. Diana strikes on the level of unadapted Kryptonians. Who easily exceed that level of striking. She has better unarmed striking feats than Thor. His best was his lightning punch. Also 15k. Answered the ring feat in a previous post. Consistently he’s 20k maybe give or take. Just like every other high tier in each universe.

The only advantage that WW has, and I mean the only is speed. But as we saw during WW’s multiple fights with Steppenwolf, that superior speed can’t carry her against a superior opponent. Possibly superior speed won’t win her this fight. WW can’t avoid the multidirectional sword spam forever and the likelihood of her landing a killing blow on Hela is seriously low.

Step can match her, duh. Diana literally can choose what she wants to do to Hela. She has better feats in some areas. I mean, what are Hela’s blunt force feats? Thor was hurt by a 20k boulder throw. And beaten down by Thanos and Hulk. You realize DD, and adapted Kryptonians can one shot Thor by feats?

Hela would smack the piss out of Steppenwolf btw.

Hela and Step would be a good fight. Her swords likely can’t pierce him. This is off topic and pointless because we aren’t talking about them.

Edit: All of her opponents are way older than her. Thor gets outskilled by established characters. In fact, he can’t even come up with an effective offense for anyone who has better stats than him. His skill is unimpressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: WW being a superior swordsman to Thor doesn’t mean too much when Hela is a superior swordsman/weapons master to Thor. Especially when Hela is stronger and has a massive healing factor.

So they’re equal... that’s the point.

SW matching WW means nothing about his speed. He doesn’t have anything like her speed feats at all.

It does, fighting with someone on par is a feat in itself. This is simple stuff.

To be honest we haven’t really seen WW use her speed in an actual combat situation. Hell, if WW was capable of using her speed like people on the vine think she could have easily beat DD by herself lol.

DD is a Kryptonian who can match SM. This is simple as well.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By BOC

@man_of_miracles:

WW being a superior swordsman to Thor doesn’t mean too much when Hela is a superior swordsman/weapons master to Thor. Especially when Hela is stronger and has a massive healing factor.

What swordsman feats does Hela have that compares to Diana's? Yeah, she's considerably stronger. Which is why I think she would likely stomp in h2h. In a sword battle (ish), however, strength is not as big a factor as speed and skill. Essentially, whoever lands the first hit would win. With Diana having the superior speed and skill, that will be her. I don't recall Hela healing from anything severe like dismemberment.

I don't think I understand you. Did SW not repeatedly react and counter her attacks? That would mean he has equal (or better considering his 2v1 sequences) combat speed to Diana. Hela doesn't have any feats above Thor's ring feat, but she's overpowered Thor. So we can logically assume that Hela can replicate the ring feat, despite not having feats on that level. Same applies here to SW.

I agree her speed is often overrated. However, I'm not suggesting she would statue Hela or anything. I'm simply suggesting that her feats are above Hela's and would logically transfer to a slight edge in combat speed. Honestly, I'm even willing to assume they have comparable combat speed based on Hela's showing against the army of asgardians.

So this comes down to a few things:

• Can Diana react to Hela's projectiles? Yes. I think we can agree on that.
  • Is Diana a better swordsman than Hela? So far, yes.
  • Does Hela have h2h feats of besting skilled swordsman such as Diana? So far, no.
incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela slaps