MCU Hela VS. DCEU Wonder Woman

• 166 results
Posted by Arametese (232 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: MCU Hela VS. DCEU Wonder Woman (162 votes)

MCU Hela 71%
DCEU Wonder Woman 28%

Hela

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

#151 Posted by MalkavtheMaven (473 posts) - - Show Bio

The idea that the Asgardians are not gods was ret-conned. In the beginning of Ragnarok Thor mentions to Surtur that he thought Odin had killed him something like half a million years ago. Now yes this was FAR before Thor's time. But Surtur does not correct this. So the idea that Odin could only live till about 5 thousand seems to be greatly debunked here.

Take the scene of Hela vs Thor when she shatters Mjolnir. We know Mjolnir can fly at super sonic speeds, including massively super sonic feats. Yet she catches it in under a second when thrown from at most 4 meters away. In fact its only 15 frames between the hammer leaving his hand till it hits hers. .71 seconds. But we have to take into account that this was also shown to show us clearly that she caught the hammer easily. Now we can't use normal speed calculations of this. Because the speed of the camera is off, giving us an incorrect misleading time.

However, we can judge a casual throw of the hammer especially in the same film. When Thor arrives on Asgard he tosses his hammer and 15 seconds later appears on the palace at a location of a play. We know the Palace is as tall as the mountains, the mountains snowline is fairly high above sea level so we can judge it off a typical mountain in the area we know Asgard is inspired from Norway. Now I went with the height for Skarstind which is the fifth tallest in Norway at 7798 ft. Now taking the picture of Asgard as a whole we can see the entire width of the realm. Which is 12.44 times the height of the palace going by pixel measurements. So if we give it that height of the fifth tallest mountain in Norway thats a total distance of 97,007.12 ft in 15 seconds. Which would make the travel speed 4409.415 mph or Mach 5.7. Now again this is not super solid. It could be a few hundred feet higher mountain which would make this closer to Mach 6. Or shorter making it closer to Mach 5 or 4.

Now WW's top speed is around Mach 3 through all her showings. All the bullets she has deflected or dodged have been around that speed. So we can safely say Hela is not going to get Speedblitzed by WW. Now Hela is not that much faster than WW, she is safely fast enough to keep up with her comfortably.

So the question then becomes can WW land a fatal wound before Hela can? I am going to have to say no. Because Hela can withstand blunt force and piercing damage with virtually no ill effects. Now even assuming a slashing blow would cut off a limb or her head. Hela's can manifest her blades in an instant and launch them at the same time making them extremely difficult to dodge. With her ability to summon blades from other places such as the ground I can see her landing a fatal wound before Diana can land a decapitation.

#152 Posted by Fantaman11 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#153 Posted by eri123 (7241 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hela.

#154 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@divinevisitor: Alright bear with me here. When Gungir stabbed through hela, and the blade emerging to the other side, was Hela unharmed or not? That blade could have hit a vital organ, a liver maybe, and caused immense damage while the blade was still in, and hela

continued fighting for 15 seconds before pulling the blade out of her body and stabbing another soldier with it. Now you tell me, in those 15 seconds, hela would just grab wondy and choke the living hell outta her.

" If Hela's healing factor allows her to heal a wound before a blade even comes out the other side of her limb/neck then why did she even bother to dodge anything during the movie?"

This is how your logic sounds

If Thor was so much stronger than Iron man why didnt he just tear him into two pieces when they fought in the first avengers movie? The answers simple, would we have a movie then?

And answer me this, does WW have an answer for long range projection, as in Hela spamming knives and swords at WW from a distance?

Hela has better reaction speed than WW as well as far better skill. watch this video cos i cant explain it better

A poll, yes, thats why hela had 71% chances of winning right?

https://youtu.be/j6lGkoMqqJg

#155 Edited by DivineVisitor (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha:

"Now you tell me, in those 15 seconds, hela would just grab wondy and choke the living hell outta her."

Surely the faster combatant is the one most likely to get the first hit in?

"This is how your logic sounds"

Don't be condescending, I'm simply making the assertion that Hela's healing factor isn't capable of doing things that it wasn't shown to be capable of doing. Hardly an unreasonable conclusion.

In this case preventing decapitation or loss of a limb. Swords have been shown to be capable of parting her flesh, as such it should be possible to cut a limb or her head off if given the opportunity.

"If Thor was so much stronger than Iron man why didnt he just tear him into two pieces when they fought in the first avengers movie?"

Probably because Thor wasn't capable of that during their first meeting and he didn't want to kill Tony. Loki expected a terminal velocity fall to kill Thor in that movie. Thor has come a long way since then.

"The answers simple, would we have a movie then?"

Or her healing factor can't prevent the loss of a limb or her head, given it was never shown to be capable of doing this.

"And answer me this, does WW have an answer for long range projection, as in Hela spamming knives and swords at WW from a distance?"

If her God mode is activated then yes. They would also shatter on her shield given that an AK47 can shatter them and Wonder Woman is faster than anything Hela has managed to hit with her blades so should be capable of closing the gap and getting a head shot in which should finish things.

"Hela has better reaction speed than WW as well as far better skill. watch this video cos i cant explain it better"

None of the characters she is fighting in that scene are even subsonic never mind supersonic. Wonder Woman is when using her best feats.

"A poll, yes, thats why hela had 71% chances of winning right?"

Polls tend to be little more than popularity contests and the MCU has far more fans than the WoDC.

I was talking about you creating a poll to see how many people agree with you that Thor wouldn't be able to decapitate Hela even if she stood still and allowed him to cut through her neck. You are the only person I have ever seen make this claim.

#156 Posted by Bayman007 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's got this. Much faster than Thor, and has the gear and skill to cause all sorts of upsets.

#157 Posted by nightgate (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with the God Killer

#158 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@divinevisitor: Firstly,.ww has never used any sort of supersonic speed in battle like flash or superman have.

And then she was getting pwned by big slow steppenwolf. Is wolf supersonic? Diana tried multiple times to stab him, he just blocked her sword and kicked her back. Now replace wolfie with hela, who has better durability, better strength, the bonus of a healing factor and better skill and you tell me what would happen.

#159 Edited by DivineVisitor (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha:

"Firstly,.ww has never used any sort of supersonic speed in battle like flash or superman have."

Depends what you mean by "in battle" She sees bullets moving in slow motion, deflects bullets from machine guns 'in battle', used superspeed against Ares 'in battle'...

"Is wolf supersonic?"

He deflected a missile then caught another immediately after it, so yea he is in reaction speed at least.

"Now replace wolfie with hela, who has better durability, better strength, the bonus of a healing factor"

Better durability? She got stabbed through the chest by a standard Asguardian wielding a standard Asgardian sword so Steppenwolf likely has better piercing durability.

As for blunt force and energy durability Steppenwolf took a punch from Superman who can bust open materials that no sell re-entry speed impacts and his heat vision which is as hot as the surface of the sun. This is more than Hela ever took.

Her healing factor is good and skill is impressive but when up against an opponent that will see her moving in slow motion and who has the means to put her down aswell as a 'God Mode' that disintegrates incoming projectiles when they get near her then realistically she's not going to fare all that well.

Anyway it's pointless to debate this further. Neither of us have shown any indication our minds will be changed on this subject.

Avatar image for the_agent_of_chaos
#160 Posted by The_Agent_Of_Chaos (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Stomps , lol at the hela wank.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#162 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

This thead is basically DCEU fanboys vs MCU fanboys

Once people accept Diana isn't faster in combat than Hela they'll realise she has no chance of winning against a much stronger and better skilled opponent

God forbid Hela uses those big projectiles she used on Surtur

#163 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@divinevisitor: Hela got stabbed by an asgardian blade, plucked it out and stabbed its wielder.

Wolfie got stabbed by aquaman's trident and actually bled. Better piercing durability eh?

Reaction speed, wolfie also got tagged by batman, yes, batman and aquaman, and that itself speaks volumes about his reaction speed

The last statement is honestly the funniest thing ive heard.

Batman also took a punch from superman, does that mean he can no sell materials and all that blah and take more than hela has ever done?

Your logic, Iron man took a punch from thor, who was busting through IW Ships casually that easily no sold re-entry speeds, and he actually did.

Cheers mate. I stop when you stop :)

#164 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_agent_of_chaos: Really? I think the WW wank is too much

Lets see here

Hela- better strength

Better durability

Way better healing factor

Better skill

Better projectile range

Better mystical control

Better reaction speed

WW- better travel speed

Looks better

Well i guess WW kills with those Gal Gadot eyes

Avatar image for the_agent_of_chaos
#165 Posted by The_Agent_Of_Chaos (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha:

WW is more skilled and more durable: she hit doomsday and supes plus better reaction speed.

#166 Edited by DivineVisitor (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha:

"Batman also took a punch from superman, does that mean he can no sell materials and all that blah and take more than hela has ever done?"

This tells me all I need to know about the kind of poster you are.

Focusing on the high moments from any character you support while ignoring their low points then doing the opposite for the characters you are against and disregarding any context to the feats involved. I'm done here.

#167 Posted by Odimm (135 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Goddess decapitates with her magic sword and super speed.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#168 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wank and Hela wank. Fuck both of them. They both lose.

#169 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@divinevisitor: Hey its your own logic mate xD. If tanking punches from superman is being counted as a feat, then i cant help you

Hela never really had any low feats, unfortunately for you

#170 Posted by karanrasquinha (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_agent_of_chaos: WW, better durability? Lol she isn't even bulletproof, not even stabproof lol.

She didnt get a direct hit from doomsday unlike superman. She used her sword for everything