#251 Posted by macleen (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

WW solos

#252 Edited by KingLouie (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela.

lol Diana??? guys pls

#253 Posted by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana still solos. Out of character flash solos

#254 Edited by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha: dude she died before asgard was destroyed. Stop your head canon, they won't be stabbing her, even normal humans can survive a stab, they'll be decapitating her and or snapping and ripping her head off

#255 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: lol nice head cannon

OT: I'd like to see an in character Diana decaptitating someone, or the jl doing anything that can stop Hela, the chick that shattered Mjolnir completely stomps here

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#256 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6662 posts) - - Show Bio

JL stomps her. Just the sheer wank of Hela is making me throw up and people say Hela isn't overrated on this site.

#257 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone who says WW show me her blitzing anyone except fodder German soliders...Literally everyone she's had a fight with has had no trouble tagging her cause of her speed, combat feats show her moving at normal human speed consistently

#258 Posted by Bag_ass (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless JL team pull out a teamwork they all get impaled.

#259 Posted by Nucleon (2353 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana still solos. Out of character flash solos

Yeah, I guess Batman also solos, probably by kicking Hela in the gonads. :-D

#260 Posted by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: lol head canon? She has a sword capable of cutting doomsday, has actual superspeed, is a casual bullet timer and she's only ever stabbed one person. And considering she's cut at least 1 parademon in half, cut off doomsday's arm. So how the hell is it head canon to claim she can decapitate hela?

#261 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: uhm, because she's never decapitated anyone...

I like how you ignored your garbage about snapping her and ripping her head off

Can you show me Diana displaying speed IN COMBAT that Hela can't react to

#262 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can provide a nice distraction to buy time for either Wonder Woman or Arthur to put her down. With coordination from Batman and Cyborg, this should be possible.

Wonder Woman can arguably solo even without any distraction, tbh.

#263 Edited by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: ok then, she'll just cut hela's limbs off or cut her in half. Happy? She's done that before.

Oh I thought superman was here

I would say able to move her hands fast enough to deflect multiple bullets is way beyond hela's capability or blitzing an army of soldiers in her God mode (not a thing) or you know the superspeed she showed in the bank or when she stopped stuff from falling on arthur

#264 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: in the beginning of a fight?

I asked for IN COMBAT feats so please edit that part where you list feats she didn't do in combat and try again cause as far as I can see all of her fights are in normal speed with her opponents not having trouble reacting to her speed

#265 Edited by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps.

Diana's best strength feat is carrying a 40 ton tank. Aquaman's(as of now, before his movie) is pushing a ten ton boulder. Flash is mach 10 in combat speed, cyborg hasn't done anything impressive(compared to hela) in combat.

Hela scales comfortably to Thor who can hit with thousands of tons of force, so she kills all of them in one hit. Speed is a problem here, but I can see her spamming omnidirectional spikes.

#266 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: whether superman was here or not, he's not snapping or ripping people's head off, what kind of superman do you guys see when you watch his movies?

#267 Posted by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: yeah in the beginning of a fight, she tried that with ares, doomsday and step.

I'm pretty sure casual bullet timing applies in COMBAT. And which opponents are we talking about? The one that can pluck a missile out of the air?

#268 Edited by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: she attempted a stab against Ares, she attempted to slash at DDs foot in the beginning of the fight, then sliced at his ankle trying to paralyze him, then attempted a stab when he was on his back, and she didn't attempt that against Steppenwolf in the beginning of their fight, what you're saying isn't true, I literally just rewatched all those instances and you're lying

Steppenwolf, someone who when fighting with Diana Parademons were flying around them at normal speed, someone who Amazon's, Aquaman and cyborg reacted to, there's also the general in her movie and the soliders who reacted to her throughout the movie when she was already a bullet timer

Even abomination was able to catch rockets and Thor has reacted to bullet time projectiles, someone Hela has no trouble reacting to so if that's the feat you're using, a lot of characters won't have a problem reacting to her

#269 Posted by ourmanuel (8357 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry solos

Diana solos

#270 Posted by rem (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos.

#271 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them can hurt her and she is a much worse opponent than stepphenwolf, even if superman was here bfr wouldn't work as she can teleport, the only way to beat her is to bound her or be powerful enough to incapacitate her and no one in the dceu so far has shown the power to do so

#272 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2318 posts) - - Show Bio
#273 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are missing the point...she’s unkillable unless Asgard is destroyed..do the justice league have a 1000 foot fire demon capable of destroying Asgard?? No

Hela can’t be pierced and killed, as evident when she just healed when Thor stabbed her

She can be speedblitzed but she’s too durable for the J.L. do do any harm

She has super strength and can continually throw weapons till one hits the targets

J.L. Get stomped

How these ignorant fanboys overlook this simple fact amazes me

#274 Posted by xZone (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

diana solos

flash solos

I’ve always tried to treat you as a rational debater, but I think this along with many other comments proves that you’re simply trolling

X

#275 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: I know, I still like debunking him from time to time tho

#276 Posted by GXrevs06 (3984 posts) - - Show Bio

show me her blitzing anyone except fodder German soliders..

Show me a Hela bullet timing machine guns or a single feat placing her combat speed above Mach 1

#277 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: what? Where are you going with this?

#278 Posted by Bastetz (120 posts) - - Show Bio

With or without Supes, Hela wins.

#279 Posted by GXrevs06 (3984 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: what? Where are you going with this?

You were downplaying Diana's speed, yet Hela has not shown feats on her level

#280 Posted by LeonardSnart (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: I don't even know how to respond to this, read thru all my posts here then tag and ask me stuff, you're not displaying any understanding of what I was saying

#281 Posted by MUVDCU (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Hogun was able to deflect some of Helas attacks. By actual feats he's a slightly amped Asgardian Soldier less than half as good reaction feats as Thor. WW is way faster better at fighting has blocked or evaded much faster attacks far more consistently than Thor and has a Sword that would cut through Hela easier than almost anything else. If they have to beat someone I could see Wonder Woman eventually cutting Hela apart.

If at any point Hela does kill any of the team WW Could go Godkiller and then Hela gets destroyed.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#282 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Then and now hela

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#283 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9344 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one who can stomp her, is Superman. And he's absent therefore based on Diana's showings in JL, Hela should win with minor difficulty.

#284 Posted by Slater8486 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela is in asguard people!!

They give her the run around for quite some time as WW is no joke but she is bloody immortal here

#285 Posted by Nucleon (2353 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: You were downplaying Diana's speed, yet Hela has not shown feats on her level

Diana wasn't much of a speedster in JL. And in the two other movies she only display occasional, limited bursts of speed, most often agaisnt fodder-level opposition.

On the other hand, Hela's fast right there, consistantly, on the screen. Oh, there's no nice slomo shot or sonic boom effects tacked on afterwards, but just look at her go - see her amazing agility, her uncanny skill and her speed as she dispose of more than a dozen Asgardian (no tired WWI grunts) soldiers and their ships in a matter of seconds, without even breaking her stride. It's right there on the screen. And that's not even taking in account the fact that she just plain ignored all magnitude of physical damage.

Speed isn't the alpha and omega in every fight. It's like problem number four here. Problem number one is the fact that Hela can't be hurt. Stop ignoring this, people.

#286 Posted by GXrevs06 (3984 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:

@gxrevs06: You were downplaying Diana's speed, yet Hela has not shown feats on her level

Diana wasn't much of a speedster in JL. And in the two other movies she only display occasional, limited bursts of speed, most often agaisnt fodder-level opposition.

On the other hand, Hela's fast right there, consistantly, on the screen. Oh, there's no nice slomo shot or sonic boom effects tacked on afterwards, but just look at her go - see her amazing agility, her uncanny skill and her speed as she dispose of more than a dozen Asgardian (no tired WWI grunts) soldiers and their ships in a matter of seconds, without even breaking her stride. It's right there on the screen. And that's not even taking in account the fact that she just plain ignored all magnitude of physical damage.

Speed isn't the alpha and omega in every fight. It's like problem number four here. Problem number one is the fact that Hela can't be hurt. Stop ignoring this, people.

Show me a single showing that puts Hela above Diana, who bullet times machine gun fire?

The asgardian you are hyping up are featless fodder. The difference between them is that Diana actually has quantifiable feats. We have no idea how fast Hela is other than "Wow, she looks fast and blitzes fodder"

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#287 Posted by blackpantherisb (6636 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana beheads her.

#288 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5abbc73944668 said:

Wonder Woman solos

Flash solos

Batman with prep solos

if running and hiding somewhere in the mountains counts as soloing I am sure dceu barry can do that for you .. but him putting hela down? those are some wet dreams you got there son .. hela would make barry her slave and go fetch vineyards for her in the gardens of asgard

as for cw barry, I have no idea .. never got to see much of mcu hela ( too short of a movie) but dceu barry cant even beat his own ass

I think dceu team after a hard fight can come victorious but no one is solo'ing here

as long as barry doesn't keep tripping over himself I think dceu team can win.. stabbing hela with trident or sword or bullets wont do crap they would need to decapitate her from her body and then scatter her body parts across asgard unless she kills them all with her spikes

#289 Edited by Nucleon (2353 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Show me a single showing that puts Hela above Diana, who bullet times machine gun fire?

At one point she reacts and shield herself from the firing Asgardian ships (negligently, while she's fighting a horde).

The asgardian you are hyping up are featless fodder.

Asgardians are superpowered when compared to humans.

The difference between them is that Diana actually has quantifiable feats. We have no idea how fast Hela is other than "Wow, she looks fast and blitzes fodder"

That's rather what one says about WW. Up here, on the battle boards, WW is an unseen, un-taggeable blur that chops 12 heads a seconds. I never ever seen something that even ressemble this in all DCEU WW was in. Her speed is seriously limited, and her sword has like one feat among many utter failures.

On the other hand Hela was consistant.

#290 Posted by Bayman007 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela can't keep up with the DCEU big hitters.

She will get overwhelmed with Speed, Skill and Strength. She dies again.

#291 Posted by karanrasquinha (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: Yeah sure, they'll be decapitating her...she was toying with Thor like he was nothing..also she healed immediately when she was stabbed, they can't just decapitate her, it'll be like beheading an instant healing deadpool..

She can be speedblitzed but she's way too durable for any of the JL except supes, and 1 on 1 she would kill him, flash can't do jack except run around in circles

#292 Posted by karanrasquinha (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps, she was playing with Thor..and she can't be stabbed or impaled, as evident when she immediately healed when being stabbed by Thor, and she isn't vulnerable to energy blasts, as when she was hit with the biggest blast in the history of lightning

She can be speed blitzed, but she's way to durable to be hurt and she's immortal till Asgard is destroyed

#293 Posted by ArthurCurry89 (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

Comparing Hela against WW is like comparing Rattata to Rayquaza lool