#401 Posted by Erkan12 (8254 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthflax: So in your mind Loki's durability > Thor's durability? Ok.

#402 Edited by darthflax (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

am saying that marvel goes aginst itself with all these nonsens

the fight between kurse and thor was patetic.. thor hits slow.. and no shockwave . no nothing.. kurse just backslap him and little stone makes thor bleed

yet supers or doomsday gets nuke in face and doomsday comes right up like nothing after he rentry.

okej let me say this again.. a nuke in the face ------- a stone boulder .. one gets up like nothing even when re entry right down in ground..

the other one gets bleed and defeated

wich one is strongest.

i meen.. just look at thor.. look at his " supersonic" hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJneSSYTZFo yeah its not english but just seeing thors super fast hits" its making me almost go orgasm.. hahaha

Btw i didnt meen loki is stronger then Thor just rest of normal asgardians

#403 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely darth flax doesnt have a brain and a clear logic.

Hela's spikes pierced through a ginormous spaceship like hot knife through butter and pierced a full might surtur with a few spikes to the chest. Her spikes were piercing everything it made contact. On the other hand, DD's hand was chopped by diana in actually one shot and that was a clean one. Hela has bigger sharper spikes and swords, can summon many many more of them and hela is more skillful in those attacks.

Hela destroyed mjolnir like a piece of glass (forged from the heart of a dying star).

Hela 7/10 just because it's not on asgard. On asgard it'll be 8-9/10

#404 Edited by darthflax (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer:

And i say the big Stone thing got blasted by a human m16 rifle.

Odin god his eye gouged out from a ice ball. And 1000 years later still have 1 eye Only

Even humans whould with our lower tecnology fix that with some metod..

The big bad Odin who got eye gouged out beat the migthy sissy of death hela ...

And about Odin cast out hela with Magic. But he cant make a New eye for himself

He can live long time and even longer with Odin sleep. But 1 eye is a mystery...

I broke your ass with odins eye thing. I showed you m16 used as melee gets undamaged but zombie armor and fooder turns to dust. I show you supes in ultimate edition he moved tectonic plates. You babble about director say it isnt Canon. But be still had that scenee..

Dude you and your marvel stuff can never win in movie fights. This isnt comic fight. Be happy inst of marvel movie success. But the fight is dc rule only

#405 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthflax:

All ur statements are biased then. It's simple, none of ur words will mean anything, it still doesnt change the fact that hela is winning this fight.

The big stone thing pierced through a GINORMOUS spaceship and full might surtur. Hela's spikes/swords pierced everything it made contact with. Ur argument doesnt mean anything

First, it's not clear or even true that odin got his eye gouged out by that iceball attack. Even IF it did, it just proved that Laufey, the leader of the frost giants was a powerful guy with powerful magical ice abilities.

Skurge possessed superhuman strength that was easily above the zombies' durability, shown when skurge easily took out and sent a zombie flying away with a headbutt.

Supes moved a tectonic plate in a NEWSPAPER HEADLINE. No one involved in the movie EVER stated that feat was canon at all. So STFU if u dont have a point. There's no scene of supes moving a tectonic plate.

Marvel characters are superior compared to dc, there's going away from it now. Except u're a biased dc fanboy which u are.

#406 Posted by deltahuman (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday oneshots

#407 Posted by RabumAlal (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela still wins comfortably, this thread is quite funny tho.

#408 Posted by DammeFavour (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabumalal: yea quite funny that you think hela wins without anything supporting your stance

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#410 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6671 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#411 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday effortlessly stomps.

#412 Edited by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
#413 Posted by darthflax (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo:

If helas sword are magical why could chinese dude block them with normal asgard weapon. Watch the fight. And if hela is so strong and her blades cut everything

How could she get beaten by a dude (odin) who got his eye hit by a iceball. Typ call it magical and bla bla. It was a iceball. Even if they whould be a magical iceball that meen 1 single ice object no matter if its magical or not hit Odin

Why couldnt hela beat Odin when she can trow 100 swords in a heartbeat.

That doesnt add up.. like i Said marvel movies are unlogical. They show heros and villians so strong yet some scenees Thor hide behind desk when qjinjet shots minigun

#414 Posted by darthflax (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer:

You still dont get it with skurge thing. He hits zombie asgard with m16 as a melee weapon.. do i need to say it 10 more Times. The weapon is unharmed when he turns turns that zombie to dust and zombie had asgard armor on..

You dont seem to get that i won. You keep repeat same mantra as if you know the truth but you cant admitt defeat

The weapon no matter how strong you are. And skurge isnt same legue as supes or others. The weapon whould also get damaged. Its made by plast and aluminium mostly

And the big Stone hela made to stop ship got blasted by a m16 like glass..

.. not even Earth made Stone whould shatter like that.. not that thickness..

And you app didnt see the movie. Odin got hit in the eye. And sceam aaaa..

And it doesnt matter if its laufer or other frost giants. Odin repelled other normal frost giants as if they where a threat

When Odin got in coma laufer stand above him with a tiny tiny ice knife. Mening he knew Odin whould die from it.

So lets wrap it up. Odin the allfather can be killed by a tiny ice knife. And he beat hela..hahhaahahahh

#415 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo:

If helas sword are magical why could chinese dude block them with normal asgard weapon. Watch the fight. And if hela is so strong and her blades cut everything

How could she get beaten by a dude (odin) who got his eye hit by a iceball. Typ call it magical and bla bla. It was a iceball. Even if they whould be a magical iceball that meen 1 single ice object no matter if its magical or not hit Odin

Why couldnt hela beat Odin when she can trow 100 swords in a heartbeat.

That doesnt add up.. like i Said marvel movies are unlogical. They show heros and villians so strong yet some scenees Thor hide behind desk when qjinjet shots minigun

your starting to reach

#416 Posted by arqe (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Ragnarok characters are wanked beyond imagination. Nothing impressive about them.

Hela is not that strong. Maybe a bit stronger than Thor and thats it. She crushed Mjollnir with magic since she is the first wielder and knows its magic. If you don't believe you can just watch the scene again.

You can see wobbling around the hammer that is not caused by strength / pressure. Hela's undead army is made of crackers. Even Quicksilver could've destroy them before Hela blinks. And he is way weaker and way slower than any other live action Speedster.

#417 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7601 posts) - - Show Bio
#418 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#419 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday can absorb Energy be it Bullets Rockets Superman Punches Nukes...... & it would only make him Stronger so killing him with pure Force would take a lot of Raw Power or..........

in Wonder Woman's Case Magic she didn't pierce Doomsday with Strength it was the Magic of her Sword

Hela's Blades are Magical in Nature & they have Pierced Everything they came across.......Asgardians & there Armor..........Asgardian Ships.....Solid Rock.........the Rainbow Bridge (tanked 10 Hammer hits from Thor).....Space Ships (went through a rosen something Neutron Star that could Vaporize Thor).........Thor (who tanked the Sokovia Explosion with out a Scratch)..........Prime Surter (was the Size of a Mountain & it Stunned & Pierced him completely)

Doomsday is kinda Mindless he will attack Hela then realizing the Threat she cuts him in Half with her Magical 100feet+ Necroswords

Hela wins here

#420 Posted by LEGACY6364 (7408 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate in my opinion. I feel neither have a way of truly putting each other down.

#421 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7601 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy6364: Really? I don't think Hella has the feats to suggest she could regenerate back from being squashed which I assume doomsday would be able to do.

#422 Edited by LEGACY6364 (7408 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

@legacy6364: Really? I don't think Hella has the feats to suggest she could regenerate back from being squashed which I assume doomsday would be able to do.

Honestly, she hasn't shown those feats, but I feel it's heavily implied that she could. She took a bolt of lighting and just brushed it off. That's no small feat. A bolt of lightning can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit).

But at the same time Hela hasn't shown an attack that could stop Doomsday. I've also considered the fight isn't on Asgard. These 2 characters haven't displayed their full potential. Based on only the facts, I feel it could go either way at most, and a stalemate at least.

But that's just my opinion.

#423 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7601 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy6364: Well yeah I respect your opinion, just saying though Doomsday isn't just heat force but physical force to level buildings and punch the living crap out of supes. Besides that lightning bolts don't quite equate to the potential doomsday's blasts. Though Thor's lightning bolts aren't exactly regular lightning bolts, they probably aren't the same force either. Kinda wish Hulk took on Hela.

#424 Edited by LEGACY6364 (7408 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

@legacy6364: Well yeah I respect your opinion, just saying though Doomsday isn't just heat force but physical force to level buildings and punch the living crap out of supes. Besides that lightning bolts don't quite equate to the potential doomsday's blasts. Though Thor's lightning bolts aren't exactly regular lightning bolts, they probably aren't the same force either. Kinda wish Hulk took on Hela.

I would have loved to see Hulk take on Hela. It most certainly would have added more of a base on her powers or there lack of.

Also thanks for being respectful. I'm used to having someone jump down my throat if my opinions don't align with their's.

No Caption Provided

#425 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7601 posts) - - Show Bio
#426 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela wins this.

Again, destroying mjolnir like a piece of glass isnt something doomsday ever proved to be able to do. Mjolnir, again, was forged from the heart of a dying star, and u can figure out just how freakingly durable that thing is! FYI hela has just gotten out from Hell where odin banished her for centuries in and she was on Norway when she destroyed mjolnir which means she might be having little of her powers. Even in Hell she was able to massacre the whole valkyrie save for one. Hela was the weapon in conquering realms for gosh sake.

Hela wins this

#427 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthflax:

First off, watch the scene (where u claimed laufey destroyed odin's eye with an iceball) and u can see odin blasting off frost giants with gungnir behind the guy u claimed to be odin. And as i've said, that's magical iceball with freaking spikes on it!

Then we got many statements from the film that hela destroyed mjolnir with her strength. Loki stated that she was stronger than both of them and again stated that she was stronger than thor. In regard for that statement, loki based it off of hela destroyed mjolnir like a piece of glass, which means she used her strength to destroy it. If u still dont understand, u can quit on debatin because ur logic fails u.

Hela's swords and spikes have pierced through everything it came across, from a freakin ginormous spaceship that could get through a collapsing neutron star without a scratch and prime surtur who is a planet-buster and was towering over mountains. Plus, hela's spikes and swords are magical (DD's confirmed weakness as of diana's sword). Not to mention she could summon hundreds in one occassion and summon large ones comparable to prime surtur.

Hela is the much better and smarter fighter and she wins this fight 7/10

#428 Posted by Jueix (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#430 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela still wins comfortably, this thread is quite funny tho.

Of course it is funny where Hela has not even 0.0001 % to win

#431 Edited by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

@madballer: Hela crushed hammer with magic. If she was that really strong she could do more impressive strenght feats and to be honest most of this feats are on Luke Cage lvl. It doesn't matter she quickly throws sword. DD with extreme ease rags bullrushing superman. Bullrushind Clark >>>>>>Hela's blades

#432 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaallmighty: What kind of magic made her able to crush Mjolnir? Other strength feats include her crushing an Einherjar's head like it was nothing and ragdolling Valkyrie and Thor simultaneously. While thor on the otherhand is almost on par with hulk strength-wise, get it??

DD had pretty fast movement speed, but it clearly wasnt at supersonic speed as there were no visible sonic cones/indicators when it moved, so hela's definitely able to land a hit on DD with ease.

#433 Edited by Symbiosis89 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn’t about raw power and it never was. Doomsday is a brute of immense power and strength. If you think she’s gonna rush at him and slap him to death, obviously that isn’t gonna a good plan for her. But... scaling her off of Thor and her own feats... she is extremely powerful. Crushing Mjionir is an incredibly good strength feat, no claim it was done by magic was ever backed up well. Even still, if she uses magic or not... she can still apply that force at will. She clearly has an incredible healing factor and outstrips Thor physicaly as if he is a child. I’m not going over Thor’s feats buts his best strength feat is very good, we all know what it is. Let’s not waste time lowballing. But like I said before... this isn’t a battle of brute force. Hela at the end of Ragnarok was launching building sized blades that have been shown to pierce Thor, the Grandmasters ship (could travel through a black hole), Asgardian ships, and a mountain side. She can pierce Doomsday who’s best “piercing feat is resisting bullets. Now we could bring up the Nuke... but if we did we would also have to take Thor’s star feat and scale from there. We don’t wanna do that as Hela is much more powerful than Thor and that star feat makes the nuke look objectively like a fire cracker. What’s my point? People argue piercing and energy resistance are separate. I disagree but if that’s the argument we have to apply it to both or neither. Also... Hela scaling off all of Thor’s attributes may be questioned... but since Doomsday is scaled to Supes for being a stronger member of his species, Hela certainly has the same status as a stronger member of the royal bloodline.

Really what is gonna happen is Doomsday is gonna get filled with blades. Given being impaled is how he died... I’d say it’ll be a decisive death. If you really believe he can survive a building sized magical spike to the chest all because he died to Kryptonite... I would argue your using a fallacy.

#434 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaallmighty: What kind of magic made her able to crush Mjolnir? Other strength feats include her crushing an Einherjar's head like it was nothing and ragdolling Valkyrie and Thor simultaneously. While thor on the otherhand is almost on par with hulk strength-wise, get it??

DD had pretty fast movement speed, but it clearly wasnt at supersonic speed as there were no visible sonic cones/indicators when it moved, so hela's definitely able to land a hit on DD with ease.

Asgardians are nearly featless and Fandral was incapitated by stupid icy spike. those fleet in end was prepared fleet in 1-1,5 min time. I doubt hela would hurt doomsday.

#435 Posted by Madballer (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc:

How are asgardians featless when they could fight against Frost giants and a few can even take down a Kursed together.

Fandral was incapitated by an ice summon from a frost giant in Jotunheim, which isnt the same as the ice in the earth.

Again, if WW can cut DD's arm off, it's entirely possible for Hela to slice DD continuously with her swords which could even stab through the likes of Surtur

#436 Posted by macleen (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

DD pummels her into a meat puddle

#437 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23972 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Doomsday.

#438 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen said:

DD pummels her into a meat puddle

#439 Posted by Gamer684 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps

#440 Posted by PayneInTheAss (10797 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#441 Posted by Akhilxcx (16 posts) - - Show Bio

just wanted to clear things herei have read the whole thread and i will remove some misconceptions from some people here who says hela can win(not even close).dd would win easy.

1. hela has magic so what where is the logic that kryptonians are weak to magic in dceu

2.wonder woman cutting his arm off is no feat because he instantly grows it back becoming stronger than before. so its technically hela digging her own grave by piercing him more

3.hela breaking mjlonir is the same feat as kurse swatting mjolnir away. so f with mjolnir.

now if you come and say that kryptonians have weakness to magic in comics then according to comics doomsday just can't die and adapts to whatever killed him before. so don't bring comic logic in movies