Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hela was able to destroy mjonir with ease. She impales doomsday then crushes his head.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, she's a very bad match-up for Doomsday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela was able to destroy mjonir with ease. She impales doomsday then crushes his head.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela does not have the combat speed or strenght feats to keep up at all, all she's got is sword spam which exactly much for DD, Doomsday rather easily.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't she simply impale him and then behead him?

Hela's swords cut through Asgardian's armour, skin, ships, and Thor easily, if she can cut through DD she wins easily. Add her super strength (overpowing God Mode Thor), her insane durability (getting hit by that super lighting that leveled the Castle and still being like nothing), her good speed, and her incredible healing factor (she recovered from a stab in the belly like in half second) and she wins comfortably if she can cut DD with her swords

AgentStuleja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AgentStuleja

@theanalyser: If DCEU Doomsday receive any damage, he gets stronger and stronger like Hulk.

His power is unlimited

Murteza_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela's swords cut through Asgardian's armour, skin, ships, and Thor easily, if she can cut through DD she wins easily. Add her super strength (overpowing God Mode Thor), her insane durability (getting hit by that super lighting that leveled the Castle and still being like nothing), her good speed, and her incredible healing factor (she recovered from a stab in the belly like in half second) and she wins comfortably if she can cut DD with her swords

This

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela can't hurt DD.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He can't kill her either. This fight goes on and on until they both get bored.

We literally watched this chick destroy an army.

An army of people stronger, tougher and possibly more skilled than MCU Cap.

The dude who survives crashing into buses from highway over passes and such.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He can't kill her either. This fight goes on and on until they both get bored.

We literally watched this chick destroy an army.

An army of people stronger, tougher and possibly more skilled than MCU Cap.

The dude who survives crashing into buses from highway over passes and such.

Hela destroyed an army of people Doomsday would fodderize as well. I guess I can see this being a stalemate, though I am not sure how well she'll fare against his heat vision.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday rips her apart or fries her

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: True. Doomsday would bury them too.

I just don't think Doomsday kills her as easily as some people think. I mean Thor himself didn't actually defeat her and it was his movie.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still doomsday

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean said:

Hela is DD's worst nightmare. If WW could cut through him, she definitely should be able to as well based on feats.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The calculation on Hela's grip strength from the movie puts her strength level far above Doomsday. Mjolnir is also made of neutron star material in the movies and she crushed it easily. Since Doomsday's skull is not harder or denser than Mjolnir, Hela is strong enough to simply crush his head in like a grape.

Loading Video...

Dooms has no chance. She's stronger, faster, a better fighter and better looking. Hela turns him into old news.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela cuts his head off.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela basically fodderizes him. His only advantage is combat speed, which isn't really useful considering he barely moves when he fights.

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I'm certain that the hammer is not made of a neutron star. I'm tired of people perpetuating this myth. That was never stated in any of the films. It was stated to have been forged IN the heart of a dying star. IN and OF are not the same here. Its was forged IN the star for its heat. The hammer is obviously not made of a neutron star, Thor could hang it up on a clothes rack, and if it were actually made of a neutron star, it would explode outwards instantly as the matter within a neutron star can only really be held together at its density due to its immense gravitational pull.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj850: I don't think she's still worthy after that. Thor became not worthy for waaaaay less than what she did.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: True. Doomsday would bury them too.

I just don't think Doomsday kills her as easily as some people think. I mean Thor himself didn't actually defeat her and it was his movie.

DD would wreck Thor himself... Thor not behing able to defeat her means nothing here while he would get stomped by dd too.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Baltoro

@sergeant-rl3 said:

@baltoro: I'm certain that the hammer is not made of a neutron star. I'm tired of people perpetuating this myth. That was never stated in any of the films. It was stated to have been forged IN the heart of a dying star. IN and OF are not the same here. Its was forged IN the star for its heat. The hammer is obviously not made of a neutron star, Thor could hang it up on a clothes rack, and if it were actually made of a neutron star, it would explode outwards instantly as the matter within a neutron star can only really be held together at its density due to its immense gravitational pull.

There are smarter men then ourselves who figured out the weight of the hammer. For example:

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Thor's hammer weighs 300 billion elephants

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tackles the difficult calculations required to determine the weight of superhero Thor's otherworldly weapon.

If we use African Elephants for this calculation at 6 tons each, that puts the hammer at around 1,800 billion tons of matter lifted and crushed effortlessly in her hand.

@tj850 said:

@baltoro: shes worthy smh

That's your interpretation, but there's no evidence for it. I'm going with pure strength here because that's what Hela is all about. Worthy or not, she can do the same thing to Doomsday's face that she did to that hammer.

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: what do you mean shes not worthy? We saw a blatent pic of her holding Mjolnir.

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Please just stop wasting your time with the calcs, its not even a strength feat. Anybody who can wield Mjolnir can basically do neally anything with it. For e.g we saw Thor disguise it as an Umbrella in the opening stage of the film. Hela just destroyed it simply because shes worthy, no strength feat its just because she can.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Ok that's nice and all, but Neal isn't canon to the MCU, what I said earlier is. The hammer is not 300 billion tons, it's not even one ton. It's enchanted so that only the worthy can wield it.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj850: that picture was when she was still with Odin and fighting for Asgard. After getting banished by Odin, betraying Asgard, and multiple manslaughters I don't see how she would still be worthy. Thor became not worthy for way less than that.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj850: Odin put the enchantment on the hammer in Thor 1, that is many years after Hela lifted it.

AgentStuleja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only kryptonite can kill DD

https://youtu.be/PIYL0DxJNWo

1:32 2:14

DD stomp

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela should take this. She's more or less as strong, is hugely more skilled, is comparably durable and has magic. It won't be easy, but she takes this 7/10.

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By tj850

@baltoro: @thecrazybean: @thunderprince:shes still worthy which means she can still destroy it with ease

If she was that strong, why couldnt she just one shot the revengers, surtur and blink at the asgardian troops? (try not to say plot)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ad-arts: True. But what I was getting at is that there was no way of beating her at all other than causing the exact event Thor tried preventing at the start of the movie.

Superman could have possibly found a way to remove Doomsday as he was stopped by his ancestors long ago.

Not to mention he still had the spear even if it had sunken further Clark could have found it.

There was no way of stopping Hela. We don't even know if she's actually dead.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentstuleja: Stop with that NLF, Wonder woman sword cut DD, Hela should as well.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj850: Where do you get from she was still worthy? If Cap isn't Worthy, Hela definitely isn't

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: You're trolling now. We saw a pic of her holding Mjolnir. Im so done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: no, stop with the NLF, now you're just in denial, she's dead

Loading Video...

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj850: First of all I already explained to why she could lift the hammer but I'll say it again. Odin put the enchantment on the hammer in Thor 1, that is many years after Hela lifted it.

She did overpower Thor with ease, the only reason she didn't one-shot the Revengers is because the Revengers are incredibly powerful themselves.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hela stomps. It's not even close.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Fair enough. I don't want to anger any of you guys. Because I never chose a winner. I just don't think either Hela nor Doomsday could kill the other.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Comic version is. There isn't any prove dceu Dr can adapt like his comic counterpart. At least not to the same extent.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#150  Edited By Eto

Hela