Vs

The one who is unkillable :p
The one who is unkillable :p

Rules:

• Random encounter. No knowledge.
  • Standard gears.
  • In character.
  • Win by any means.
  • Fight takes place at the same location where Doomsday fought the Trinity.
  • Starts 100 ft apart.
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided

RCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RCU

This gonna be good :p

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nwname  Moderator

Doomsday is OMNI-ADAPTIVE. He solos Marvel. Not just the MCU

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hela crushes his head

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@the_fallen_lord: I was thinking about creating this lol.

Probably Hela, Doomie is weak to magic and can be killed by it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: weak to magic based on what exactly?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I aint starting a long ass debate lmao. You dont need feats to know Doomsday is weakto magic, hes damn kryptonian. Sigh.

Thats like saying "Oh because we havent seen Harley Quinn tank a Superman punch, she able to tank Superman attacks"

Good day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: lol.....so no proof? how does that even make sense? that analogy is pretty dumb mate. harry potter's broomstick is also magic, how much damage do you think it can do?

so yea.....you do need feats. presently DCEU doomsday will take magical attacks as easy as he's taken everything else until its shown otherwise just like DCEU superman wasn't weak to kryptonite until it appeared in BvS

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tj849

@DammeFavour: So Harley Quinn can tank Superman punches?

Good day kiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: what the hell are you on about?

and hela didn't really show any magic stuff

Avatar image for beyondthestomper
Beyondthestomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela destroyed mjolnir

Is doomsday durable enough to withstand that power?

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hulkuberstomp

Lol

DD is really tough,but till movie is not out yet,we can not say how durable Hela is.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No missmatch battles please.

No Caption Provided

Nah just kidding. Have not seen the movie yet. But if she has something above nuke busting level blast, or she is faster/stronger than doomsday or she has hax like draining or energy manipulating she will take it. If not DCEU doomsday will take it. Have to watch the movie first though.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela destroyed mjolnir

Is doomsday durable enough to withstand that power?

What if i told you that she used magic to do that? Because if that was the case of pure strenght showings she would have one shotted thor, hulk all of them with ridiculous ease? But we gotta see the movie first.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@DammeFavour: I aint starting a long ass debate lmao. You dont need feats to know Doomsday is weakto magic, hes damn kryptonian. Sigh.

Thats like saying "Oh because we havent seen Harley Quinn tank a Superman punch, she able to tank Superman attacks"

Good day.

doomsdy was never weak to magic in comics and he is evolved kryptonian not actually a kryptonian.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is OMNI-ADAPTIVE. He solos Marvel. Not just the MCU

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nwname  Moderator

@supermanforever: Why do you think that way instead of scaling thor and hulk from hela ? That could also mean they are that strong. In the trailers it pretty much looks like she crushes it.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Good day.

Why people fail to understand this simple concept is beyond me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: because its not an accurate concept?

Its a legitimate concept since he was getting pushed back from every one of wonder womans attacks

@tj849 said:

Good day.

doomsdy was never weak to magic in comics and he is evolved kryptonian not actually a kryptonian.

This is not comics doomsday this is dceu doomsday, his feats are not comparable to his comic counterpart, so it is inaccurate to say he can evolve past magic

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, doomsday isn't powerful enough to get past Hela's shields/TK

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, doomsday isn't powerful enough to get past Hela's shields/TK

Lol is she really that powerful?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: what TK?

@theanalyser: so? that's because diana is strong, what the hell does your comment prove? this is a different incarnation from the comics so alot of stuff don't apply

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: she has Tk strong enough to hold thousands of asgardians in place simultaneously including Thor,Heimdall,sif and warriors three, Thor couldn't even move an inch

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Yeah i'd knew you'd say that

So your saying that the only reason she lasted as long as she did against doomsday was because of her strength?

What strength feats has diana shown since her appearances to suggest she wasn't utilising any of her other powers? WW has magical artifacts, her sword and her bracelets were both forged by beings who also use these magical artifacts, feel free to research it yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: dude.....why make stuff up?

@theanalyser: yea....she lasted that long and got out of without a scratch because she was really strong and durable. what are you on about? do you actually think anybody could just take her gear and survive more than a second?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By destinyman75

@DammeFavour: So dooms is now sky father level? Lol your wank is priceless. Hela all day she is death, I highly doubt Doomsday is evolving from death, even if he did he'd still loose first and then be under her control like duh right..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: lol.....what are you on about? MCU hela doesn't actually have any death powers you're wanking even though you lack information, and even MCU odin isn't skyfather level

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: come back when you see the movie before chatting crap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: every single leak and spoiler contradict your claims. have you actually seen the movie?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep went and saw this morning, i guess your soruces are wrong, her main power was her TK @DammeFavour:

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Why do you think that way instead of scaling thor and hulk from hela ? That could also mean they are that strong. In the trailers it pretty much looks like she crushes it.

could be but judging by the trailer thor and hulk dont look like they are very much superior to how they were before. All this talk is useless anyway before we see the movie. in my opinion hela wont have enough to take down Doomsday, but lets wait and see.

Avatar image for beyondthestomper
Beyondthestomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: magic or not magic

Mjolnir is all magic and hela used magic (according to you) to destroy one of the most powerful magic objects on mcu

If tj849's point is correct then doomsday is doomed

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Supermanforever

@theanalyser said:
@DammeFavour said:

Its a legitimate concept since he was getting pushed back from every one of wonder womans attacks

@supermanforever said:
@tj849 said:

Good day.

This is not comics doomsday this is dceu doomsday, his feats are not comparable to his comic counterpart, so it is inaccurate to say he can evolve past magic

Did doomsday show weakness to magic? The only thing could be said is Wonder womans sword, but thats not because its magical, just really sharp sword.

Thats about the same as saying well doomsday never got not shown durability against potato gun so he is not durable enough to handle it. Ofc there are magical blasts like that f Odin that can blast galaxy and i dont deny it. But if hela cant atleast blast at level of nuke i dont see why it would harm doomsday magical or not.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Theanalyser

@DammeFavour said:

@royal_warrior: dude.....why make stuff up?

@theanalyser: yea....she lasted that long and got out of without a scratch because she was really strong and durable. what are you on about? do you actually think anybody could just take her gear and survive more than a second?

Not really, but since ares easily did it before he was killed by plot, i see no reason why she would last as long as she did without her equipment, sure she is durable enough to withstand doomsday without it, but she probably would have been ragdolled, doomsday was getting stronger each minute, the only way she was made relevant to the fight was the fact that doomsday was struggling against her magical attacks, its in her powerset so feel free to keep denying facts

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: magic or not magic

Mjolnir is all magic and hela used magic (according to you) to destroy one of the most powerful magic objects on mcu

If tj849's point is correct then doomsday is doomed

your post makes no sense.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, if sharp swords can cut off doomsday hands, Helas sharp swords should theoretically be capable of cutting if his head, or filling/stabbing multiple swords into his head/brain?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser said:
@DammeFavour said:

@supermanforever said:
@tj849 said:

Good day.

Did doomsday show weakness to magic? The only thing could be said is Wonder womans sword, but thats not because its magical, just really sharp sword.

Thats about the same as saying well doomsday never got not shown durability against potato gun so he is not durable enough to handle it. Ofc there are magical blasts like that f Odin that can blast galaxy and i dont deny it. But if hela cant atleast blast at level of nuke i dont see why it would harm doomsday magical or not.

Im not saying he can be easily be defeated by magic and im aware hes adapted to it in the comics, but dceu doomsday has shown no such advantage, the sword in question is interesting because it was forged in a similar way to her bracelets; which both have magical properties, im basing this on the fact that everytime diana utilised these including the bracelets sword and lasso, doomsday was struggling to shrug off those attacks, i see no reason why he can't be weak to magic since its also in wonder womans powerset

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who all has seen the film? Was it good? Did Hela get any durability feats?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By uugieboogie

Was this guy really telling ppl they’re making stuff up about a movie that he hasn’t even seen? Lol.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yep went and saw this morning, i guess your soruces are wrong, her main power was her TK @DammeFavour:

But dude this guy has read spoilers he's obviously a more credible source than you and knows more about the film that he hasn't seen than you, a person who has seen it....

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, if sharp swords can cut off doomsday hands, Helas sharp swords should theoretically be capable of cutting if his head, or filling/stabbing multiple swords into his head/brain?

again i have not seen the movie yet so i can really say, but just sharp sword is not enough to take him down. He healed from all the wounds from wonder woman with ease including cutting of his hand. Not to mention wonder woman had really chance of tagging couple times because Superman was distracting alot. Also dont forget with new justice league trailers wonder woman is defiantly faster than speeding bullet, yet she could never blitz doomsday 1 vs 1.

Im not saying Doomsday wins because i have not seen the movie yet. But those small things people try to twist to somewhat push hela as winner is just childish.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thorthunder98: to be honest, I a lot of in depth spoilers and summarys don't mention anything about telekinesis or Hela freezing people in place, so it's hard not to doubt.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Supermanforever

@theanalyser said:
@supermanforever said:
@theanalyser said:
@DammeFavour said:

@supermanforever said:
@tj849 said:

Good day.

Im not saying he can be easily be defeated by magic and im aware hes adapted to it in the comics, but dceu doomsday has shown no such advantage, the sword in question is interesting because it was forged in a similar way to her bracelets; which both have magical properties, im basing this on the fact that everytime diana utilised these including the bracelets sword and lasso, doomsday was struggling to shrug off those attacks, i see no reason why he can't be weak to magic since its also in wonder womans powerset

What has wonder woman done that Doomsday didnt shrug of, besides sword cuts. Please post down below here. Not to mention wonder woman had only chance of tagging because Superman was distracting alot and wonder woman is bullet timer easly, yet constantly got bullied by Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:thats because this is not the first time this dude has made stuff up about the MCU

Tanks it with no effect shown on the tie inn comic Thor the Dark World prelude where he tanks Apache gunfire and missiles