Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By plotweapon16255

@trust_this_786: he was killed by God killer who was created to kill god like being.

FYI : Ares was the one who had the upper hand in the whole battle.

Lifting more than 4000 ton of concrete-rock and crushing WW with Caterpillar tracks is always a garbage for someone like you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@the_fallen_lord: So your argument is that Marvel used the feat in trailer? Showing cool scene is meant to attract audience, not make sense. Hela doesn't have the strength another user claimed she does (ripping Ares in half et cetera). The only silly claim here is that one. Sure, if she showcased such insane level of strength consistently, I would gladly concede.. But yeah, I don't need to even see the movie to know that she can't do such thing.

The feat was serving the plot, it was meant to hype her and highlight her strength, it served its purpose pretty well, wouldn'y you say? The thing is that taking this feat so literally makes it an outlier. Not to mention that it unknown whether she used magic of pure strength.

As I said earlier, whether she did it with pure strength or magic is debatable as it was never made clear in the movie but just because you don't like a particular feat doesn't make it an outlier as long as she doesn't have any low-end showings in the movie that you haven't even seen and you'd have a very hard time convincing me otherwise.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Non of Ares powers will help him here and Helas blade where powerful enough to one shot everything except Surtur. Also her fighting hundreds of skilled Asgardians is better than anything Ares did. She easily overpowered Thor who has better striking feats than anyone in Dceu even without the hammer

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: he was killed by God killer who was created to kill god like being.

FYI : Ares was the one who had the upper hand in the whole battle.

Lifting more than 4000 ton of concrete-rock and crushing WW with Caterpillar tracks is always a garbage for someone like you.

she wasn't the god killer. It was stated in the movie that only a god can kill another god.

Loading Video...

where was Ares crushing 4000 tonnes of concrete rock i must've missed it.

Considering she had the ability to easily get out of those tracks doesn't prove much.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: except Hela did choke Thor multiple times with one hand and Thor can't do anything, the only thing that save Thor from being choked to death in their first encounter is him being flung outside the bifrost.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: " Non of Ares powers will help him here "

-based on ?

Coz she doesn't have any feats to say that she can survive Ares TK who casually lifted more than 4000 ton of concrete-rock.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqF63Ufj_4

"Helas blade where powerful enough to one shot everything except Surtur."

-u do remember what happened to Diana's sword that was given by zeus who created humanity.

"Also her fighting hundreds of skilled Asgardians is better than anything Ares did."

- Diana could do better than her.

"She easily overpowered Thor who has better striking feats than anyone in Dceu even without the hammer"

- Diana who was a bullet timer was barely able to keep up with Ares I highly doubt hela would get close to him considering that he can fly.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

"she wasn't the god killer. It was stated in the movie that only a god can kill another god."

-the same guy told that she is god killer not the sword.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFIqUGpFdI

2:00

"where was Ares crushing 4000 tonnes of concrete rock i must've missed it."

-

1:17

"Considering she had the ability to easily get out of those tracks doesn't prove much."

- only after she became God killer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

"she wasn't the god killer. It was stated in the movie that only a god can kill another god."

-the same guy told that she is god killer not the sword.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFIqUGpFdI

2:00

in the exact same video, he states that a god can kill another god (2:18)

"where was Ares crushing 4000 tonnes of concrete rock i must've missed it."

-

1:17

even though i dont think that was 40k tonnes "pre god killer woman" as you like to call it dodged it with ease. Hela could easily do the same.

"Considering she had the ability to easily get out of those tracks doesn't prove much."

- only after she became God killer.

1:13 her arm popped out of the tracks lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnrnfno1zAM

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares slaughters

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By plotweapon16255

@trust_this_786:

"in the exact same video, he states that a god can kill another god (2:18)"

- so a God killer is also a God since she killed a God.

"even though i dont think that was 40k tonnes "pre god killer woman" as you like to call it dodged it with ease. Hela could easily do the same."

- it's above 4K ton.

Pre god killer mode wonder woman blitzed away before she got crushed and hela doesn't have much speed to escape.

"her arm popped out of the tracks "

- so , it only implies he didn't apply his TK in that region.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

"in the exact same video, he states that a god can kill another god (2:18)"

- so a God killer is also a God.

Yes. What does this prove exactly???

"even though i dont think that was 40k tonnes "pre god killer woman" as you like to call it dodged it with ease. Hela could easily do the same."

- it's above 4K ton.

sure. Surter stabbed his sword into her and she survived that

Pre god killer mode wonder woman blitzed away before she got crushed and hela doesn't have much speed to escape.

"her arm popped out of the tracks "

- so , it only implies he didn't apply his TK in that region.

wait what???

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

"Yes. What does this prove exactly???"

- hela doesn't have feats to kill him.

"sure. Surter stabbed his sword into her and she survived that"

- proof ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

"Yes. What does this prove exactly???"

- hela doesn't have feats to kill him.

"sure. Surter stabbed his sword into her and she survived that"

- proof ?

the movie just came out. There's a gif somewhere on the vine. Check gen. discussion

-hela is technically a god herself so yes she can kill him

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85: Those swords hardly did anything against Diana and crushing a hammer made from a heart of a dying star is way more impressive imo.

I don't think destroying a portion of an airfield is near as soloing a realm.

I thought Mjolnir was forged 'in the heart of a dying star'?

Well, Hela killed a lot of nobodies in that realm, not the realm itself.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: "the movie just came out. There's a gif somewhere on the vine. Check gen. discussion"

- unless you can prove that she dies.

End of discussion.

"hela is technically a god herself so yes she can kill him"

- MCU gods are pretty much half alien half god not legit gods like DCEU gods.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People forgot about the gate? Hela can TK her weapons, Ares isn't sending her swords back.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: OK Damme anyway Yeah Ares couldn't beat Thor key alone Hela who is leagues above lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By destinyman75

@tedirey: lol bot happening, Hela did everything Ares did only better in a bigger scale and beat tougher foes. Ares isn't beating Death

She has much better TK which is his only real hax

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah mismatch Ares stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@destinyman75:

Wrong. Ares has far more abilities than her. Ares defeated the Olympians on his own. And unlike MCU Asgardians who are aliens, Ares is a real god. He stomps.

And that matters because....?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@the_fallen_lord: So your argument is that Marvel used the feat in trailer? Showing cool scene is meant to attract audience, not make sense. Hela doesn't have the strength another user claimed she does (ripping Ares in half et cetera). The only silly claim here is that one. Sure, if she showcased such insane level of strength consistently, I would gladly concede.. But yeah, I don't need to even see the movie to know that she can't do such thing.

The feat was serving the plot, it was meant to hype her and highlight her strength, it served its purpose pretty well, wouldn'y you say? The thing is that taking this feat so literally makes it an outlier. Not to mention that it unknown whether she used magic of pure strength.

As I said earlier, whether she did it with pure strength or magic is debatable as it was never made clear in the movie but just because you don't like a particular feat doesn't make it an outlier as long as she doesn't have any low-end showings in the movie that you haven't even seen and you'd have a very hard time convincing me otherwise.

And she didn't have any low end showings in the movie, at least not any that I noticed. She was consistently portrayed as well above Thor (even in his Warriors Madness thing).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: she was thor level physically just more skilled. Thor kept up with her unlike kurse

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I don't think so. When they fought Hela caught and stopped Thor's attacks casually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: yeah , "God can only kill God ".

But the rules didn't say that this battle can only be won by death, it says by any means. So it doesn't matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: lol no she didn't. They fought evenly till she cut him in the abdomen and he even had the upper hand initially same thing happened on the bridge, he had the upper hand slamming her into the bridge till she stabbed him in his shoulder

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Ares was toying with Diana who is way above Thor who usual a jobber and she way better skilled than him.

Hela has shown nothing better than what Diana can do who was unable to defeat Ares without his lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: lol no she didn't. They fought evenly till she cut him in the abdomen and he even had the upper hand initially same thing happened on the bridge, he had the upper hand slamming her into the bridge till she stabbed him in his shoulder

Yes she did. You can even see it on the trailer when she caught his spear. Thor even admitted that even with Valkyrie he cannot defeat her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@major_hellstorm: Cool story. It still doesn't prove that she has the strength, she would have if we take that feat so seriously, or that she would rip Ares in half.

Never said she rips Ares in half. But she doesn't need feats to show that she can break the hammer if she already did. If you claim that the feat was PIS then the BoP is on you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: she caught the spear sure since the edges aren't sharp, then she outmaneuvered him with skill

Avatar image for barryalleninvin
BarryAllenInvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Why would it be an outlier

Because her other feats arguably won't be on that level. I don't even have to see the movie to claim that.

Most attacks in fiction do nearly no colleteral damage so we cant go by her other hits.

We can deduce her striking strength based on enemies she managed to hurt with it and such feats as sending someone flying or creating shockwaves, if that's what you meant. If Hela was that strong the she would make a short work of Thor and the others simply because she would be laughably stronger. At some point you will find out that the feat you are using doesn't match her other showings at all. Once again, untill her others feats suggest such strength level, this feat and calculation in general is ambiguous at best. Not to mention the possibility of using some kind of power or magic, not pure strength.

What are you talking about? Punches from the Hulk can create shock-waves and Thor was beating him.

BarryAllenInvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@barryalleninvin: Speak more clearly, please. I'm not certain what are you trying to prove here.

Just showing how asinine your logic is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Where did you get that number?

Also, I clarified someone's point, does not mean I agree with them (you did the exact same thing before).

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Ares had decent TK that's about it feats wise, ID say Thor could beat him too actually, but in a different way. Hela is above either, it took Surtur to beat Hela Area isn't on that level he was a huge disappointment

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: He showed some TK that Hela easily could duplicate Ares was a huge disappointment. It took a skyfather to take her down, Ares isn't that level he was taken by Diana who is below as well

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By plotweapon16255

@destinyman75: I highly doubt it Thor would be capable of doing it.

Anyway , did hela showed any feats to say she can survive Ares lightning , TP , TK ,etc.

Ares took lightning from zeus which only depowered him.

Where zeus was able create a island while dying and he created humanity , Amazon. Etc which is way better than MCU gods potential.

BarryAllenInvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@barryalleninvin: So you are trying to boost your self-esteem with some worthless comments? Fine by me.

Debunked.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Doofasa

@foxerdes: Maybe try actually watching a movie befor you claim a feat is an outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: "the movie just came out. There's a gif somewhere on the vine. Check gen. discussion"

- unless you can prove that she dies. (why would I prove that she dies I'm trying to prove that she beats Ares)

End of discussion.

"hela is technically a god herself so yes she can kill him"

- MCU gods are pretty much half alien half god not legit gods like DCEU gods. (says who)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Well then I agree with you. That calc is way off. I think the hammer's best feat is surviving beaing thrown from Asgard (IIRC in Thor 1) to Earth, but that's it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Actually not very impressive IMO. Hela was just a few meters away so it didn't have much momentum. Plus she is actually worthy to use the hammer so it wasn't unstoppable unlike when it is used against other opponents.