#451 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Whats funny is when someone is getting stomped in a thread so they jump to issuing a CaV challenge to save face

Your clinging on to the hope that Helas blades can reach him before he makes a gesture and TKs or otherwise react to it, you're reaching desperately like a man drowning

Ares has all her abilites and more, you're letting MCU fanboyism delude you while Im just trying to tell you the truth

this part killed me lol. Your only argument is Ares has more abilities than Hela so he wins. Tell that to Doomsday and Superman

#452 Edited by helaandthora (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela, in a casual win.

#453 Edited by DrPepperMan (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: ManOnTheMountain is a troll, I blocked him a week ago just by seeing his arguments, I suggest you do the same. "The truth" he actually thinks that a fictional fight has a factual ending lol.

Avatar image for manonthemountain
#454 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

^ LOL

Okay drpepperman

#455 Edited by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Again the only person getting stomped here is you.

You still have yet to provide a counter argument or debunk my claims. The best you have done is say "Ares is faster so there!".

And all of those abilities are useless against Hela. I admit when MCU characters lose and have conceded every time someone proves their argument but you haven't. In every single thread that contains a DCEU character in it you are always there saying that the DCEU character wins. You are so biased I bet you probably think that DCEU WW can beat 2MAU Thor. LOL.

#456 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: I know he is but I don't want him to fill the potential posters with lies.

#457 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: And I continue to stand corrected

WW>Thor

Steppenwolf>Kurse

Ares>Hela

How are they useless? He has too many abilites to list, including teleportation and sword spam just like Hela

Ares is Hela on steriods with more hax, concede

#458 Posted by Foremostproxy (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: ManOnTheMountain is a troll, I blocked him a week ago just by seeing his arguments, I suggest you do the dark. "The truth" he actually thinks that a fictional fight has a factual ending lol.

To be fair, Thunderprince is a bit of a troll himself. You can sort of tell he's giggling to himself a bit sometimes.

Hell, even in this thread it's almost impossible to say that Hela has a meaningful advantage in anything except durability and healing factor, right? Maybe effective range?

Like he even touts her blades moving miles in moments as something amazing. A generic glock fired bullet moves further than a mile in moments.

#459 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman said:

@thunderprince: ManOnTheMountain is a troll, I blocked him a week ago just by seeing his arguments, I suggest you do the dark. "The truth" he actually thinks that a fictional fight has a factual ending lol.

To be fair, Thunderprince is a bit of a troll himself. You can sort of tell he's giggling to himself a bit sometimes.

Hell, even in this thread it's almost impossible to say that Hela has a meaningful advantage in anything except durability and healing factor, right? Maybe effective range?

Like he even touts her blades moving miles in moments as something amazing. A generic glock fired bullet moves further than a mile in moments.

strength advantage, h2h advantage, healing advantage, durability advantage, speed advantage, better-ranged attacks

#460 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Those are all your personal opinion and not based on facts. If I remember correctly you bowed out of most of those debates after I debunked all your arguments. You did come back each time to simply post a meme or a meaningless GIF, so I guess you won?

He never used Teleportation effectively and his swords weren't anywhere near has huge or powerful as Hela's.

You still have yet to provide a speed feat for Ares that would allow him to react to Hela's blades.

#461 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Foremostproxy: While I do sometimes laugh at the sheer idiocy of some of my opponent's arguments, I only debate using facts. If or when I'm proven wrong I always concede.

Her blades move faster than Ares can react to.

See the above statement, just compare these GIFs. Hela clearly sends her blades much faster and much further than WW bull-rushes. And Ares couldn't even react to it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#462 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: WW vs Thor was your Stalingrad and you lost that

Ares was keeping up and outmanuvering WW on several occasions in the fight, hes faster than Hela and once again he has TK, he'll throw her own swords back at her

He can produce chains from his arm brace and divine weapons and armor from scrap, cutting through tanks and buildings with ease

He has control over fire and lightning, and tanked god killer with his hand easily. He never showed damage at all until Diana one shotted him with lightning

He has violence empowerment, he was making Diana mad and getting stronger off her anger

Helas literally only power is sword spam. Thats it. Its countered by TK, invisbility, teleportation, flight, and speed

He killed all the gods including Zeus in the war of gods, ACTUAL gods with power of creation

Ares stomps in like six different ways

#463 Posted by Foremostproxy (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Or, you know, he thought he could take the hit and outmuscle her? Captain America gets tagged by Rumlow and the Flash gets tagged by humans, doesn't mean that they aren't significantly faster the op4. Plus, we already know Wonder Woman uses her speed in combat casually as she uses it even against normal human beings who are zero threat to her. For all we know, she's hurtling towards him at mach 2+. :P

Again, Hela's blades aren't significantly faster than generic bullets in terms of close range velocity, so why does it matter? He can teleport in reaction to a mach+ speedster, why won't he dodge or teleport in the same fashion against Hela's telegraphed blades?

Plus, you're only looking at the offensive side of things. What feats does Hela have against range weaponry? Basically none. If any, it's far worse than Ares's paltry feats. Lightning is obviously too fast for her 100% of the time. No other projectiles of note that aren't just thrown weapons from what I can recall. Thor has better feats against projectiles.

@trust_this_786: I mean, Hela has TWO strength feats of being slightly stronger than Thor in combat and of breaking Mjolnir (a feat that's considered an outlier to half the people on the Vine).

Moreover, do you think she's going to be grappling against a teleporter much?

Her skill is worse than Thor's (he flat outfights her but loses via stats) and Are's skill is worse than Wonder Woman's. Neither of them have any real showings against physical equals that aren't Thor/Wonder Woman. No, defeating three dozen Asgardian mooks isn't something to be proud of.

Hela has only fought slower opponents than Wonder Woman. You're delusional on this one, buddy. Hell, even Asgardians aren't inherently mach speedsters. Hell, not a single Asgardian is shown to be. Yes, there's maybe a weird outlier for Thor blocking Chitauri bolts/moving like molasses to Quicksilver, but generally he's never shown to be faster than say, Captain America.

No, reacting to an unquantifiably fast Mjolnir from a giant wind up throw from Thor isn't some crazy reaction speed feat. Even if it is, it's an outlier and she doesn't use her speed in combat... because if she did, the movie would have ended there as she blitzed the hell out of Loki and Thor.

#464 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Again you bowed out of that debate.

Show me him keeping up with WW because all I saw is him getting stomped in H2H.

No Caption Provided

He cut through a single supply car, he never cut through a tank or a building.

He has control over fire but that wouldn't effect Hela since she tanked Thor's more powerful lightning like it was nothing. He literally stated that the sword wasn't the Godkiller after he destroyed it. His lightning takes more than ten seconds to use. He also was injured by Diana's punches and by being thrown 30 or so meters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was never stated or shown that he feeds off anger.

Hela posses strength enough to crush Asgardian bones, over power Thor, and crush a weapon capable of no-selling a city destroying explosion.

Those gods were relatively featless.

You still have yet to provide a speed feat.....

#465 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Every part of that response was incorrect

He literally teleported before Diana could turn a corner twice and dodged debris through flight

What speed feat Hela have again? Catching Mjolnir is not impressive

He was holding back until she ascended, all youve done is take out of context gifs and lie

#466 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Foremostproxy: There is no evidence of that, in fact it appears that he was going to use his TK but was blitzed before he could do that. Cap and Flash are irrelevant, besides Crossbones could catch knives thrown at him mid-air.

No Caption Provided

Which Flash are you talking about? Assuming you are talking about CW Flash it had already been established that he has superhuman speed, Ares doesn't have any superhuman speed feats. We can all play that game, I could say that Hela caught a mach 50 Mjolnir, but we both know that it is reaching to suggest that they were moving any faster than it was shown on screen.

He teleported before she even stuck at him, that isn't a speed feat. Ares doesn't have the speed feats to react to Hela's blades even if they moved at the speed of a normal knife throw.

She has a massive healing factor that should allow her to tank most of the blades thrown at her. Her armor was able to tank Asgardian bullets, the same bullets that made massive holes in mountainsides and damaged Dark elf ships.

No Caption Provided

Hela also tanked Thor's much more powerful lightning and in order to get hit she has to wait 10+ seconds for Ares to charge a bolt.

No Caption Provided
#467 Edited by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Again prove it, I'm through just accepting statements from random people on the internet.

See above statement.

It isn't but it proves that she has superhuman reaction speed, Ares doesn't have such a feat.

See the first statement.

#468 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: No it doesn't!

My god, you are delusional! That does not prove she has super speed!

Im on my phone now or you'd have a bunch of gifs buddy

#469 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Why not? Thor's hammer moves at bullet like speeds and has broken the sound barrier multiple times. She casually caught it. Ether way she is much faster due to that speed feat which is better than any speed feat Ares' has.

I'll wait.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#470 Edited by blackspidey2099 (2723 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn’t Hela stomp? The only thing that could stop her was destroying a planet, while Ares was stopped by an attack that didn’t even destroy that airfield.

#471 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Or, you know, he thought he could take the hit and outmuscle her? Captain America gets tagged by Rumlow and the Flash gets tagged by humans, doesn't mean that they aren't significantly faster the op4. Plus, we already know Wonder Woman uses her speed in combat casually as she uses it even against normal human beings who are zero threat to her. For all we know, she's hurtling towards him at mach 2+. :P

Again, Hela's blades aren't significantly faster than generic bullets in terms of close range velocity, so why does it matter? He can teleport in reaction to a mach+ speedster, why won't he dodge or teleport in the same fashion against Hela's telegraphed blades?

Plus, you're only looking at the offensive side of things. What feats does Hela have against range weaponry? Basically none. If any, it's far worse than Ares's paltry feats. Lightning is obviously too fast for her 100% of the time. No other projectiles of note that aren't just thrown weapons from what I can recall. Thor has better feats against projectiles.

@trust_this_786: I mean, Hela has TWO strength feats of being slightly stronger than Thor in combat and of breaking Mjolnir (a feat that's considered an outlier to half the people on the Vine).

Moreover, do you think she's going to be grappling against a teleporter much?

Her skill is worse than Thor's (he flat outfights her but loses via stats) and Are's skill is worse than Wonder Woman's. Neither of them have any real showings against physical equals that aren't Thor/Wonder Woman. No, defeating three dozen Asgardian mooks isn't something to be proud of.

Hela has only fought slower opponents than Wonder Woman. You're delusional on this one, buddy. Hell, even Asgardians aren't inherently mach speedsters. Hell, not a single Asgardian is shown to be. Yes, there's maybe a weird outlier for Thor blocking Chitauri bolts/moving like molasses to Quicksilver, but generally he's never shown to be faster than say, Captain America.

No, reacting to an unquantifiably fast Mjolnir from a giant wind up throw from Thor isn't some crazy reaction speed feat. Even if it is, it's an outlier and she doesn't use her speed in combat... because if she did, the movie would have ended there as she blitzed the hell out of Loki and Thor.

your throwing around his teleportation as if he used it in his fight with Diana. He used his teleportation only to screw with her. You think teleportation would be a nice added benefit fighting a person who only uses physical attacks.

Hela was better than Thor and Valkyire in terms of skill.

WW was not utilizing her speed when fighting Are's otheriwse she could've wrecked

No Caption Provided

Ares couldn't even react to that slow ass bull rush. Side note he tired to use his tk in that scene but failed lol

#472 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah what happened to those gifs you were going to post been over 10 hours

#473 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
@manonthemountain said:

oh yeah what happened to those gifs you were going to post been over 10 hours

He probably couldn't find them, it must be because *cough* they don't exist *cough*.

#475 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: @trust_this_786: I've already defeated you, your argument has been debunked several times already, Hela can't throw swords faster than he can react, end of story. He wasn't trying to kill Diana the whole fight, that is the only reason he didn't use his full plethora of abilities like he would here

@thunderprince: Your name alone gives me aneurysms let alone your arguments. There's already gifs and videos in this thread proving literally everything you've presented to be a lie, out of context or otherwise incorrect, you're not fooling anyone. The fact you think Hela catching Mjolnir gives her super speed when she literally has no feats close to that shows how far gone you are. Your one hope like the two others that have tried in this thread is that she can throw swords faster than he can react which is patently false.

He'll TK, dodge, or melt them on contact like he did Diana's. Diana bull rushing is a feat for Diana. There is a massive difference between a bull rush and sword wise guy, every time she threw SOMETHING at him he dodged it or melted her sword, your argument is debunked by feats and logic you're gonna have to do better than lie and misrepresent

Ares stomps

#476 Posted by DarkseidThanos (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: funny how you didn't answer the rambling barrage of questions, fact is your b.s. about only a God can kill another God and Olympian level durability is the rambling, Ares has no way of taking hela down

#477 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: @trust_this_786: I've already defeated you, your argument has been debunked several times already, Hela can't throw swords faster than he can react, end of story. He wasn't trying to kill Diana the whole fight, that is the only reason he didn't use his full plethora of abilities like he would here

@thunderprince: Your name alone gives me aneurysms let alone your arguments. There's already gifs and videos in this thread proving literally everything you've presented to be a lie, out of context or otherwise incorrect, you're not fooling anyone. The fact you think Hela catching Mjolnir gives her super speed when she literally has no feats close to that shows how far gone you are. Your one hope like the two others that have tried in this thread is that she can throw swords faster than he can react which is patently false.

He'll TK, dodge, or melt them on contact like he did Diana's. Diana bull rushing is a feat for Diana. There is a massive difference between a bull rush and sword wise guy, every time she threw SOMETHING at him he dodged it or melted her sword, your argument is debunked by feats and logic you're gonna have to do better than lie and misrepresent

Ares stomps

Yes she can and you still haven't proved it lol

He said I'll kill you if I have to

None of them posted by you and none of them debunk the fact that Hela wins

What's Ares best speed feat in combat btw.you keep ignoring the gif I posted where Diana bullrushes him and Mjlinor was far faster than that

Ok forget everything we said how is Ares gonna put her down lol.

#478 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#479 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: @trust_this_786:

Hela:

Speed - thors hammer in the mcu has been shown to go +mach900 when he calls it & +mach2 with him still holding onto it after throwing it (aka travel speed) so lets say he can throw his hammer at mach2. hela was standing lets say 100 ft from thor when he threw mjolnir at her & she caught it which means hella can react to things moving fts at close range

Strength - thors hammer in the mcu has been stated to be made of metal from a dying star. hela broke it with one hand. that should speak for itself in terms of strength. if not then she also blew up ~4 asgardian airships simultaneously with her swords (odin also stated she was so powerful that he couldnt keep her imprisoned any longer)

Skills - hela can summon an infinite amount of swords of presumably unlimited size (shown when she defeated all the valkyrie & when she fought surtur). she can heal her wounds (even fatal wounds) instantly. shes an expert hand to hand combatant as well as an expert swordsman able to beat valkyrie & thor in a 2v1 fight.

Durability - hela was stabbed through the torso in her fight on asgard & not only did she heal instantly, she just got juiced about it & killed the guy who did it. those airships she destroyed in her fight on asgard were shooting at her with plasma guns. early odinforce thor (before he realized his full potential) knocked out the hulk with a punch. after he realized his power & turned full potential odinforce he blasted hela with a lightning bolt that hit her instantly without charging up, partially destroyed a building & still hardly phased her (left her with no injuries)

Ares:

Speed - wonder woman tagged him multiple times & she wasnt moving anywhere near the speed of sound that whole fight (she also didnt throw anything at him that fast either)

Strength - he honestly has no strength feats (unless you can in detail tell me where he showed any)

Skills - he can use telekenesis to control objects around him like when he melted melted or threw multiple large objects at diana. he can fly & project energy beams of some sort

Durability - he got tossed around by diana & didnt seem to take much damage but she ultimately killed him

Verdict: ares was killed by an attack that left a crater in the ground whereas hella tanked an attack that strong & was only presumably “killed” by an attack that blew up an entire planet. ares got his ass handed to him in close quarters in a matter of seconds when all wonder woman used was a lasso whereas hela fought a god & an angel essentially in close quarters, utterly outclassing them both in skill let alone strength. its blatantly obvious whi would win in a fight & im kind of shocked this tooic hasnt been locked yet.

hela stomps

#480 Posted by Red_Leader (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela

#481 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: I don't have access to my computer rn, and I don't need one to pick holes in your thin argument

You said the bifrost bridge was "literally miles" despite's having literally no clue how long it or the ships were, you continue to make things up and talk out of your ass once again

If Helas blades movie so fast, how could Valkyrie deflect them and avoid every one? Why did she not kill Thor instantly? Why did they move so slow in the flash back, if their so fast? They should have at least been moving in normal motion if everyone's else was in slow motion if they're as fast as you claim. How could Skurge shoot them with M16s if they're faster than bullets? Because they are NOT as fast you claim they are

Like I already said, every time Diana threw SOMETHING at him he dodged, deflected or tanked it easily. Diana bullrushing him is a bad example and a feat for Diana. She speedblitzed him like those Germans during the fight, should could have been moving as fast as a bullet for all we know

He teleported around the corner before she turned it, twice, he can use teleportation here to do the same. He can fly, another advantage over Hela. He has TK. He has control over fire, Surtur melted her swords on contact Ares has a similar heat distribution when in God form. He has lightning which he used twice

I just debunked all of your ridiculous arguments. You've exaggerated the length of the bifrost bridge and speed of Helas blades to an absurd level and are now paying for your lies

MCU fanboys will do anything to scrap a single win 🤦‍♂️

#482 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@saikyohokage: Almost everything you said is incorrect

Asgard is NOT planet sized my god, why do I keep seeing this? It's a small city at MOST

Diana was speedblitzing Germans at quicksilver level speed after her ascension

He was tossing Diana around including when he TKed slabs around her and smashed her on the ground

Several more inaccuracies

#483 Edited by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain:

1. technically it is a “realm” not a planet so i guess i can concede that part, but asgard is roughly the size of the united states if not larger (*edit* thats how big it is in the comics, in the mcu its the size of a single state) so at the very least it still took something much more powerful than diana to kill her

2. she was tossing ares around in CLOSE QUARTERS/H2H *BEFORE* steve died & she was what we can call “awakened” & all of those attacks were slower than mach1

3. he wasnt tossing her around at all. that was literally the only part of that fight where he held a significant upper hand & she was being a soft ass whiny baby.

still nothing youve said that would put him anywhere near hela in terms of skill, strength, speed or durabilty. as far as im concerned this is still a spite thread & im shocked it isnt locked yet

#484 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@saikyohokage: Lol it's a spite thread for sure, spite in favor of Ares

#485 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: you do realize saying that doesnt negate anything ive said nor is it a viable counterargument to any of fhe points ive made....

ill give you a few more responses to make a plausible counterargument with valid points, if not then youre either a fanboy or a troll

#486 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Then you should reply to me once you have it, until then you can't show any evidence to back up your argument.

It is miles long and I showed proof of that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Valkrye a single blade in the movie, and that is a feat for her not a non feat for the blades. You saying that the blades are slow because Valkrye deflected one is like me saying that bullets are slow because WW deflected one. Thor has multiple feats of the deflecting projectiles moving at high speeds. Skurge never reacted to a single blade, you are making that up. Again it was a super slow motion scene, that is like me saying that bullets are slow because they weren't moving during the FOX QS scene.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ares dodged an incredibly slow moving projectile that a normal human would have dodged. He was tagged by an incredibly slow bull-rush. If the scene had been in slow motion then you could say that it was a feat for WW but since Speed is a measure of how quickly an object moves from one place to another, and it took several seconds for WW to cross hundred feet, we can conclude that the bull-rush was slow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teleporting before someone can turn isn't impressive at all since Ares was unable to do it in combat. Ares' flight speed is ridiculously slow. He doesn't have the speed feats to use his TK, and Surtur didn't melt Hela's blades, the blades were still stuck in him in the final scene.

No Caption Provided

You have been utterly and completely defeated. It is okay to admit that a MCU character beats a DCEU character, it isn't a carnal sin or blasphemy.

#487 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@saikyohokage: Oh please, you're fourth fanboy now I've had to rebut on this thread, your like whack a moles you keep popping up

#488 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: all ive done is stated facts from the films and clear/concise points. hela is stronger, has survived equal/stronger attacks & has shown far greater skill. ill give you one more reply to give a solid counterargument with actual points that compare their actual feats in the films. if you cant even do that then there is no rebuttal or excuse, youre either a fanboy or a troll (therein conceding a loss)

#489 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: That does not prove its miles long! You have no idea how long that is!

She wasn't throwing them the length of the bridge anyway as anyone can see, how is that relevant?

Hela obviously has a weakness to fire, Ares controls fire how does she handle that? Skurge was defending the ship they left on with guns, I remember him destroying several of her swords

I've explained the bull rush three times already. He dodged every time Diana threw SOMETHING at him. He didn't dodge the bull rush because he was trying to make her mad, he feeds off her anger I've already told you that, not until she ascended did he realize he was screwed and blade spammed and flew at her

Ares is faster than Hela, this is shown in the simple fact he was engaging Diana who was speed blitzing, Hela has NO speed feats ar at all, none. Her catching Mjolnir isn't impressive, he wound up and softball pitched it to her lol it was moving slowly as anyone can see

I chased you off WW vs Thor and now your flailing for anything you can grasp, keep trying

#490 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: Anyone with eyes can see that the bridge is miles long, you don't know how long Ares's swords are but you have a rough Idea by scaling them to his body.

This GIF disagrees with you. And you have already admitted that Hela's blades were quote "mountain sized", a mountain is usually miles long and it traveled the length of the blades hundreds of times over.

No Caption Provided

This was never stated, implied, or otherwise shown. You are literally making things up now.

It was never stated, implied, or otherwise shown that Ares feeds off of anger. And you can clearly see Ares trying to use his powers but being unable to due to his slow reaction speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ares never kept up with WW, she utterly stomped him in H2H pre god mode.

No Caption Provided

Hela clearly reacted to the hammer after it was thrown, if I throw a baseball at you at mach 4 even if you know it was coming you wouldn't be able to react to it unless you had superhuman reflexes.

No Caption Provided

You didn't chase me off, you left after replying to my multiple paragraph post with a meme. LOL.

#491 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Once again, facts are disagreeing with your fanboyism

I have the last post on that WW vs Thor thread, go see for yourself

Ares has violence empowerment, he feeds off anger that is explained in the War of Gods flashback and in the fight, do research

Your being a hypocrite. You literally just used the same logic for Hela that you discounted for WW. WW only reacted when Ares threw the lightning, Hela only reacted when Thor threw the hammer, yet your justifying Helas speed and discounting WWs? Your fanboyism rears its ugly head like I knew it would. The lighting also traveled much faster than the hammer so that's another contradiction

Ares got the better of her several times, including when he TKed slabs together. He TKed scrap metal and turned them into swords, why wouldn't he do that against Hela? He could use her own swords against her

Your arguments continue to fail through hypocrisy and tortured logic, keep trying

#492 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: While you do have the last post in the thread you abandoned our debate with a GIF and didn't come back for days. And when you did come back you didn't tag me and continue our debate, instead you simply posted that WW wins without any evidence to back up your statement. What you did was the equivalent of retreating from a battle, waiting until the other army left, and then returning to the battlefield proclaiming that you won.

Loading Video...

I have the entire video right here and it is never stated that he is empowered by anger or violence.

The WW reacting to lightning scene was cut so that it was unclear whether she blocked before or after the lightning was shot. The Hela scene is a single shot giving no room for such vagueness.

He was able to TK metal to restrain her once but that isn't H2h. The stone slabs didn't effect WW and she blitzed him with ease.

No Caption Provided

You still have yet to prove that he has the reaction speed to even blink before he is impaled by Hela's blades.

#493 Posted by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: I like how you ignore the fact I just pointed out your hypocrisy

"Still Diana stomps, we gonna get this going again?" Doesn't sound like someone who retreated to you does it?

Ares TK is stronger than Helas, he TKed metal slabs and the tracks off a tank, she can only TK her little swords

Diana literally only defeated him when she embraced the power of love. As long as she was mad and violent he was getting stronger and maintained the upper hand. That was a central theme of not just the fight but the movie, your wrong there sorry

Ares has super speed and reflexes, he was toying with her until she ascended. Once again he has piercing feats as well, he melted Godkiller with his hand and only defeated by his own divine lightning

Olympian God>Asgardian

#494 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: I didn't ignore it, I countered your flimsy argument.

Normally no, but that was after you did retreat for days, you only returned after I left. Funny how that turned out.

Again never stated, shown, or even implied. That entire sentence is merely your own head-canon.

Again show me him doing anything even remotely resembling super speed. I've posted multiple scans of WW stomping him in h2h. You just said it yourself, he melted a practically featless blade, and he literally stated that it wasn't the godkiller when he did it. Melting a blades isn't the same as tanking it the fact or stomach. Hela's blades weren't melted by Surtur and he melted through an entire castle.

#495 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain: @ThunderPrince:

i see you ignored me because you have no film facts to back your point but hela controls fire as well. she held the eternal flame in her hand and brought an entire dead army back to life with it. thats not a weakness to fire at all thats called matter manipulation and power over life and death

#496 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#497 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: this guy is a fanboy/troll. i detailed the speed, strengths, skills & durability of ares and hela but instead of coming back with in film feats he just keeps saying “ares wins” no comparable showings or feats at all

#498 Posted by ThunderPrince (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@saikyohokage: I know, it is kind of sad. I'm probably going to leave since there is no logic argument to be had here.

#499 Edited by Manonthemountain (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: @saikyohokage:

You didn't detail shit, everything you said is wrong and you think Asgard is planet level and it isn't even as big as a small state

Yeah your just wrong again. That was central to the movie and the reason she ascended and beat him

You did ignore it because it shows your inconsistency and fanboyism lol

Again, Ares TK is stronger than hers, how does she counter that? She can only TK her little blades, Ares can TK massive slabs of concret and rip tracks off tanks. He would throw her swords back at her with a hand gesture

Ares was fighting a speed blitzing WW, more impressive than Hela fighting slow boy Thor

Again all you can do is cling on to the misguided, completely faulty hope her swords can reach him before he reacts, however Valkyrie, who by all indications is slower than WW, deflected all of her blades at close range. Use your brain. He teleported between countries in an instant, another trump card

Ares stomps

EDIT: Just reread your justification on your hypocrisy. Wow that is really sad. Your using scene structure now to prove your inconsisteny. It's obvious from the context of the scene she blocked it after he threw the lightning. Keep trying though, it's getting more and more amusing

#500 Posted by saikyohokage (39 posts) - - Show Bio