Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) 6 months, 27 days ago

Poll: (MCU) Hela Vs. (CW) Reverse Flash (30 votes)

Eobard takes it 60%
Hela takes it 40%

Round 1:

• Random encounter
  • In character
  • No knowledge/prep
  • Takes place in Central City
  • Starts 100 feet apart
  • Win by KO, or Submission

Round 2:

• 1 week of prep time
  • Partial knowledge about each other
  • Takes place In Asgard
  • Morals are off
  • Starts 50 feet apart
  • Win by KO, Submission, or Death
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#1 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#2 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

RF stomps.

#3 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Also please note I forgot to add options for the rounds... I'm sorry about that! There are two rounds for this match so please if you will... Say who wins both rounds.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#4 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed and phasing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Throwing swords/axes/spears

#5 Edited by Eobard21 (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

Rf should win both rounds

He's just way too fast for her and he's not going to hold back the way barry does

#6 Posted by KingLouie (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

He's going to be stuck inside her. ; )

#7 Posted by Blackstar_95 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

RF phases hearts while in character he stomps lol.

#8 Posted by LEGACY6364 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Reverse Flash should take both rounds.

Also CW Reverse Flash with prep is a force to be reckoned with.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#9 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (4632 posts) - - Show Bio

With no regen from the Asgard buff, RF would win.

Second round is more interesting. While I'm not exactly sure what Hela would do with a week of prep, I'm quite certain that a week of prep for RF would be a nightmare, as he'd be able to create dozens of time remnants, create a solid plan for using said remnants, as well as being a genius scientist from the future, which means that he has the potential to build a number of highly advanced devices within that time frame, given that there's about 50 of himself and they all have super speed. That basically means that he could construct a ton of stuff if he wanted too, including AI or a time machine. While Hela with regen is a problem, she isn't indestructible, and she certainly can't survive his onslaught.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#10 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

RF.

#11 Posted by felgrim (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Either flash takes it or stalemate.

#12 Posted by Mutant1230 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is pretty much is just a question of can the Reverse-Flash phasing kill Hela. The answer is a resounding no, as she has shown to have a healing factor that can regenerate highly extreme organ based attacks.

No Caption Provided

Hela or stalemate.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#13 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is pretty much is just a question of can the Reverse-Flash phasing kill Hela. The answer is a resounding no, as she has shown to have a healing factor that can regenerate highly extreme organ based attacks.

No Caption Provided

Hela or stalemate.

What organ did that puncture? Looks like it just went in and out tbh. Nothing major looks hit, at least from what I can tell.

#14 Edited by Mutant1230 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:
@mutant1230 said:

No Caption Provided

Hela or stalemate.

What organ did that puncture? Looks like it just went in and out tbh. Nothing major looks hit, at least from what I can tell.

The sword penetrated her abdominal cavity. There's no place you can stab there that wouldn't hit some type of vital organ.

#15 Posted by Abezethibou (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate he can't kill her she can't catch him.

#16 Posted by rem (2674 posts) - - Show Bio

Eboard stomps.

#17 Posted by Subline (7882 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by incursion2 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Eobard can hurt Hela. Her healing factor is to much.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#19 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#20 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

never jobbing version of flash vs sword thrower. Eobard stomps

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#21 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think this deserved a bump. This is a mismatch in Eobard's favor. Hela is fast, and has some sonic speed level spike attacks - but she will still be a statue to him, still be easily dodged by him even with her fastest - and he can still hurt her.

And with any prep time at all - he becomes even worse for her, because he has demonstrated a great intelligence - whereas Hela has not.

@jashro44 What exactly counts where a mismatch becomes lockable? I think this is borderline and I think I could see a case for both sides of it. I mean to be locked, not with Hela winning at all :)

#22 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

Either stalemate or Reverse Flash. Hela is not going to tag him and can probably kill her by phasing his hand into her head.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#24 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Thawne

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#25 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, RF stomps.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#26 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1681 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly can Hela do to RF?

#27 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Someone didn’t look at the second round.

And how does partial knowledge and prep make it not a stomp in his favor also in round 2? That would mostly benefit Eobard's genius level intellect anyway, given the prep and knowledge.

Being in asgard or not is irrelevant, sure - she can launch hypersonic spikes (that is the fastest estimations for it I have seen on the Vine, but I can go lower to what I think it actually is) - but Eobard has already clowned attacks faster than that level, there is ZERO reason to suspect he suddenly will not remember how to do that in this prep battle.

What's she gonna do? She can't hit him, he is way too fast.

#29 Edited by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@theoneabovelife said:

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Someone didn’t look at the second round.

And how does partial knowledge and prep make it not a stomp in his favor also in round 2? That would mostly benefit Eobard's genius level intellect anyway, given the prep and knowledge.

Being in asgard or not is irrelevant, sure - she can launch hypersonic spikes (that is the fastest estimations for it I have seen on the Vine, but I can go lower to what I think it actually is) - but Eobard has already clowned attacks faster than that level, there is ZERO reason to suspect he suddenly will not remember how to do that in this prep battle.

LOL NO. It was stated in Ragnarok that Hela grows stronger the longer she is in Asgard, eventually making her Immortal. Eobard can come up with whatever he can in prep, but by the week Hela would have the army, and undead ones. The dog and she could literally be unkillable.

What's she gonna do? She can't hit him, he is way too fast.

He's way too fast, but it won't mean anything if his attacks can't damage her. Durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Speed.

The only way I see Thawne winning is him disrupting the timeline. So until then... Stalemate.

#30 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife:

It is naive to think with a week of prep and understanding what he going up against at least partially - that the genius that is Eobard will not have things in mind to hurt her. But even you admit the best solution here is eobard stalemating, and only on the premise you don't think he can do lasting damage - then I think that concludes this thread. I happen to think phasing will kill Hela, but even if it can't - this is a week of prep, he will have several damaging options available...

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#31 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15911 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#32 Edited by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: True. I still directly don’t see Eobard taking this, but maybe he can scoop something up. Like what about the Sphere of Destiny? Or a device to erase cells inside and out. Also an Asgardian soldier attempted to rip out Hela heart, but due to overwhelming durability from the energy she gets from Asgard, it failed. Anyways I’m not downgrading Eobard’s capabilites at all, but what I’m saying is that the second round won’t be as easy. Considering it takes place in an entirely new realm, with Hela having a home field advantage.