MCU Hela vs 616 Wolverine

• 95 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Hela vs 616 Wolverine (62 votes)

Hela skewers him 58%
Logan skins her alive 37%
Stalemate 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Straight up fight

No prep with only basic knowledge

Win by death, K.O or total incap

Oh and Hela gets Fenris as backup

• 
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360:

In the comics (616) it isn't.

616 Cap's shield is made of proto-adamantium, which is a mix between true adamantium, (what Logan's skeleton is made of), Vibranium, steel, and a third metal that the writers left a secret.

In the MCU they switched it to Vibranium because they didn't have the rights to adamantium yet, with FOX holding the rights to the X-Men and therefore adamantium, which was first introduced under Wolverine in the comics IIRC.

True adamantium is the strongest metal in 616 though, even stronger than Vibranium.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Her giant obsidian spikes are Mach 10, but there's no evidence that the small swords are that fast.

Plus, Logan is far faster than she can react to so once it gets serious he'll blitz before a sword is thrown.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thespartanb345t: I was aware of true adamantium being stronger than vibranium but I didn't think wolvie had that since its been broken and torn out of him on multiple occasions

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360:

Anytime "true" adamantium has been broken it's been retconned to secondary adamantium.

Logan has had it pull out of him by Magneto but that has nothing to do with durability; Mags controls metal. I don't ever recall canon instances of Logan's adamantium being broken and I doubt they exist.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: yea I just searched what I remembered as well. One being hulk in ultimate and one being gladiator in an alternate future

Well then I guess the best hela can do is incap him or knock him unconcisous.

TricksterPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, Logan cannot destroy Asgard, so he cannot kill Hella. Hella however keeps getting stronger as long as she is on Asgard. Her weakened form, on Earth destroyed Mjolnir, which was capable of withstanding a City level attack without any damage. She also can heal from any injuries as long as Asgard stands. This was shown multiples in the movie. So while Hella keeps getting stronger, Logan doesn't. And at the end of the day Hella wins.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: No way she knocks him unconscious.

Logan has been hit across the Atlantic Ocean without being KOed, has tanked hits from Hulk, Thing, Thor, Wendigo, Juggernaut, and other high-tiers without being knocked out, and even tanked several hits from World War Hulk without being knocked out. Hela can't incap him since he'll heal faster than her and would definitely reach her before getting pinned (he walks through high caliber gunfire without falling backward or wincing; he has enormously high pain tolerance). Meanwhile, Hela's blades can't really pin him down since they'll either go clean through or bounce off bone and either way he'd keep going shortly after.

Plus there's always the Logan blitzes argument, which is entirely feasible since he can blitz bullet-timers.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WorldsGreatest

@prao: 616 street tiers have good feats and thousands of showings. And comics aren't restrained by budget or realism.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#59 god_spawn  Moderator

I don’t see Wolverine winning this, tbh.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BladeOfFury

@thespartanb345t: If she is powerful enough to chuck hundreds of tons at mach 10+, why wouldn't she be able to throw lighter objects at least as fast? And if you're right and the large blades are so much faster, she will just use them instead.

Evidence to suggest Logan can cover 65 feet before she throws a blade?

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Prao

I don’t see Wolverine winning this, tbh.

The funny thing is by thousands of feats he can speedblitz... Like he is unperceivable to Hela. And the most basic of vs. Hulk feats make him invulnerable to her.

Super Soldiers in MCU are faster than Thor and Asgardians.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#62  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@prao: I won’t deny he’s probably faster, but I feel almost every single person in this thread are completely overselling him to the point it’s like she blinks, he’s gone, then her head is on the floor. Yet people of decent skill and speed in conjunction with Wolverine having a tendency of running and getting hit, why isn’t quite possible he gets hit? I mean he’s been hit or reacted to by Punisher, Silver Samurai, no name fodder beyond so many times, Storm in a training session by surprise, Conan, Shingen, Ogun, guys that are skilled, some much more than others, but not superhumans.

And I don’t get why people are bringing up Hulk? He deals a completely different kind of damage. If this was a fist fight, you’d have a point, and I’d be speaking a different tune, it’s not. This suggestion of the blades will just pass through him or bounce off of him are acting as if he hasn’t been impaled or pinned? He’s been impaled on tree branches, was pinned to a wall by Gorgon, Deadpool pinned him to a wall, and a blade can stay lodged him. Worked for Blade twice. Worked for Razorfist. Silver Samurai. Worked when he fell on a sword. Shanna ran a spear through him. And I could probably dig up more.

And in the case here of Hela, she reacted to a point blank Mjolnir throw. And she wiped out the entire Asgardian legion by getting hit what twice? Once by Hogun and by surprise from behind? And aside from this, she also reacted to the ships firing lasers at her amidst this IIRC. She clearly showed she was a decently skilled fighter, was decently quick and agile, and not every single one of her blades just went through people and actually lodged while some also went flying back. She wasn’t just some sluggish brute. So this concept of he’s just going to shrug off a barrage of blades to the chest or their gonna bounce off of him seems kind of ridiculous.

So throwing everything into perspective, he has some basic knowledge. Ok. He knows she can make blades I guess? And throw them? So Logan, who has gotten tagged by people no faster than Hela because he can let himself get hit, has let himself get pierced so he can he can get a clean shot say against guys like Harada, Shingen, Sabretooth, Blade, Hand ninjas...Shishido, etc. Just to name a few, etc so why can’t Hela? It’s not like it’s out of character or even a lack of consistency. And I’m not arguing he can’t dodge or deflect, but what’s to say Hela doesn’t make a giant blade then to great space since she knows here is a faster and more skilled opponent with blades himself that also heals? He gets hit, it may not completely stop him, but he’s not just just running through these blades, they have weight to them. And enough internal damage can tax his healing. His heart being cut in 2 put him down. His heart exploding in his chest put him down. Sabretooth ripping it out put him down. Gorgon already almost killed him doing it. Sabretooth temporarily KO’d him once upon a time ripping his throat out.

I do think an argument for Logan winning is there. I do think in the times he does decide to dodge and such he can get close and win, he is faster. But I don’t see it happening every time. And I think people are underselling Hela here. She has the means to win via pinning him down for an incap, or potentially dealing enough internal damage she can win. Her healing itself was solid and she is still stronger than him by a fair margin. As I said, if this was a fist fight some of you guys would have a valid point. Mentioning guys like Hulk and such doesn’t do anything for those cases, though. Logan can win, he has some of the feats to suggest some of these cases brought up have some backing, and I’ll agree with some extent since there isn’t much anyone outside of one person on this site can bring up I probably don’t know about Logan. But I do think Hela has a fair shot herself.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 takenstew22  Moderator
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the live action wank is as absurd as always. 616 adamantium is far stronger than MCU Uru or vibranium so this idea that she breaks it when people like 616 Hulk or Thor cannot is a joke. We have no idea what happens to her when her head it is separated from her body. Assuming that her head will grow back or she’ll just keep fighting headless is just as ridiculous as saying Hela will break Logan’s claws. No MCU character is even comparable in striking/lifting strength to 616 mid tiers that Logan has shrugged hits off from. At best, Hela could win if she just spammed and pinned Wolverine with dozens of large spears, but going h2h and trying to stab or punch him to death isn’t going to work.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol the live action wank is as absurd as always. 616 adamantium is far stronger than MCU Uru or vibranium so this idea that she breaks it when people like 616 Hulk or Thor cannot is a joke. We have no idea what happens to her when her head it is separated from her body. Assuming that her head will grow back or she’ll just keep fighting headless is just as ridiculous as saying Hela will break Logan’s claws. No MCU character is even comparable in striking/lifting strength to 616 mid tiers that Logan has shrugged hits off from. At best, Hela could win if she just spammed and pinned Wolverine with dozens of large spears, but going h2h and trying to stab or punch him to death isn’t going to work.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Her blades piece EF Surtur. Those blades in-verse are enchanted to pierce through anything at all. So in this match-up her blades will pierce adamantium. There is also the factor of needing to destroy Asgard to truly kill her and 616 Logan lacks the feat to KO her if Thor's punches can't even move or faze her.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22:

Her blades piece EF Surtur. Those blades in-verse are enchanted to pierce through anything at all. So in this match-up her blades will pierce adamantium. There is also the factor of needing to destroy Asgard to truly kill her and 616 Logan lacks the feat to KO her if Thor's punches can't even move or faze her.

Thor doesn't have adamantium claws that pierce 616 high tiers. Hela is not tanking Logan's claws nor does she have the feats of healing from fatally damaged vital organs such as the brain or heart. Hela can definitely win if her blades can tag him, but the problem is Logan is faster and more skilled than her.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Is Logan faster than her blades? I don't think so unless logan is a speedster Hela would tag him and it will be enough to incapacitate Logan.

Thor literally pierce her through the heart with Gungnir and that didn't even faze her. She doesn't even bleed, she just glows when stabbed. Valkryrie pinned her to the bridge with her blade and Thor blasted her with lightning and she wasn't KO'ed. Logan has no win scenario.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: If she is powerful enough to chuck hundreds of tons at mach 10+, why wouldn't she be able to throw lighter objects at least as fast? And if you're right and the large blades are so much faster, she will just use them instead.

if she is powerful enough to chuck hundreds of tons at mach 10+, why wouldn't she be able to throw lighter objects at least as fast?

It's not about why but about how she just doesn't. Thor was reacting to them and visually they're below Mach 5 for sure. Thor himself isn't even close to Mach 10.

And if you're right and the large blades are so much faster, she will just use them instead.

Because she's totally done this before, right? By the time she figures she should do that, she's dead.

He's blitzed bullet-timers before:

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 anthp2000  Moderator

If only Wolverine was half the beast CV paints him as on a regular basis...

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

It's not about why but about how she just doesn't. Thor was reacting to them and visually they're below Mach 5 for sure. Thor himself isn't even close to Mach 10.

Hela grew more powerful the longer she stayed on Asgard, so the fact that her Mach 10+ feat is her latest showing can explain the discrepancy. While not too much time passed between her fight with Thor and her fight with Surtur, the power increase doesn't have to be linear.

Because she's totally done this before, right?

She has, against Surtur.

By the time she figures she should do that, she's dead.

He's blitzed bullet-timers before:

There is a difference between slashing from the spot and actually travelling a distance before someone can react. Logan failed the latter against regular men in the past.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Hela grew more powerful the longer she stayed on Asgard, so the fact that her Mach 10+ feat is her latest showing can explain the discrepancy. While not too much time passed between her fight with Thor and her fight with Surtur, the power increase doesn't have to be linear.

Fair.

She has, against Surtur.

I meant against normal sized characters. Why would she shoot building-sized spikes against a 5 foot 5 man? It really doesn't even make sense from a tactical perspective, it takes way more energy than it should.

There is a difference between slashing from the spot and actually travelling a distance before someone can react. Logan failed the latter against regular men in the past.

You can pull out low-ends all you want, but Logan clearly lets himself get shot a lot of times because he just doesn't care at all. The issue is that Logan can move in super fast bursts of speed and Hela has no speed feats suggesting he's even peak human in speed.

No Caption Provided

Logan can blitz through a line of men before any of them react or Sinister can finish saying a single word.

No Caption Provided

A man who would obviously fire at Logan several times in quick succession (he just witness him slaughter dozens of armed men) is unable to shoot a second bullet by the time Logan turns around and cuts off his hand.

If we're assuming Hela is using blade spam here (which he never did against singular opponents like Thor) then Logan can totally blitz as well and she can do nothing about it.

Avatar image for barelyaverage17
barelyaverage17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: didn't antarctic vibranium destroy an Adamantium ultron in the comics though?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

logan eventually. He's regenrated from almost nothing. Her HF is great, but the only win condition I see for him is if he beheads her. Otherwise its stalemate

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stomps. For every feat Logan has of not being KO'd by Hulk, he has one being beaten/incapped/KO'd by a street leveler.

Hela's waaaay stronger by thousands of times if not more, at least as fast (Thor himself is at least bullet timing), and around as good skillwise.

She also heals stab wounds and slashes AS THEY HAPPEN.

The best Wolverine can hope for is that she simply overloads his Healing Factor with her swords. The worst is she just crushes his head/decaps him/rips his head off.

Hela could probably take an army of Wolverines with only a little difficulty.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barelyaverage17: Antarctic Vibranium has anti-metal properties and literally does not exist in the MCU.

I was referring to Wakandan Vibranium.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

I meant against normal sized characters. Why would she shoot building-sized spikes against a 5 foot 5 man? It really doesn't even make sense from a tactical perspective, it takes way more energy than it should.

It would make sense if her large blades were hilariously faster, but since you agreed that they aren't, she can stick to her regular ones.

You can pull out low-ends all you want, but Logan clearly lets himself get shot a lot of times because he just doesn't care at all.

He actively evaded bullets while closing in, and screamed in pain and used a death threat after getting shot. It seems like he does care.

The issue is that Logan can move in super fast bursts of speed and Hela has no speed feats suggesting he's even peak human in speed.

Logan can blitz through a line of men before any of them react or Sinister can finish saying a single word.

Sinister only began to say "what" after Wolverine already cleaved through the soldiers. If Logan reached the first man without being noticed, he would need to cover these several meters in what, half a second? The travel speed aspect alone doesn't even seem superhuman. The differences between this case and Hela's are as follows: a) Hela starts with Logan in sight, unlike the soldiers who were taken by surprise, b) Logan has to cover 65 feet to reach Hela, while he only had to cover a few meters to get through the soldiers, c) Logan will have to accelerate from a standstill position to make his way to Hela, while he could've already accelerated before he reached the first soldier, and d) Hela is faster than the men.

A man who would obviously fire at Logan several times in quick succession (he just witness him slaughter dozens of armed men) is unable to shoot a second bullet by the time Logan turns around and cuts off his hand.

Logan covering the distance isn't shown, how do you know that he didn't have to avoid more bullets?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Also, i dont see how is Logan much faster when Hela reacted to the actual cloud to ground MHS lightning from like 70 meters or so, its easily at least casual bullet timing level/ supersonic feat, hell she even beat the entire army and was only tagged like once, sure he is more skilled but i dont think he has much of speed advantage and she can just restian him for the win, pin him somewhere, put something like some 100-ton object on top of him so that he cannot get up not to mention her gigantic blades, they should give her win

No Caption Provided

idk about that. Woulverine's healed from a LOT

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder: Yeah but as godspawn explained he can very much be incaped, not killed, but incaped, which is what she can d with her blades and things like that

I looked at his argument, he says she can just impale logan to something. The problems are

1 wolvie is fast enough to react/dodge/deflect

2 adamantium>>>MCU necrosword material, so he can easily destroy the weapon he's impaled by and kill hela

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: You think Logan can react to Mach 10 projectiles?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: You think Logan can react to Mach 10 projectiles?

it doesn't always move at mach 10, PLus I want the calc that puts them at mach 10. She threw normal speed blades at hogun, best I can do is call hogun supersonic. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MACH 10

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: At 0:52, for example, the blade goes past his head one second after she throws it. Covering Surtur's height of 4 kilometers alone in that time puts the blades at Mach 11.7, and then there is the horizontal component which further increases the distance the blade had to travel.

Hela grew more powerful the longer she stayed on Asgard, which would explain some characters reacting to her blades earlier on.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He blitz his way through her spikes and then cuts her head off or chops her in half. I don't see how she can win without using the larger ones right off the bat to BFR Wolverine or something like that especially considering the fact that she doesn't have the means required to defeat someone of Logan's caliber and once he closes the distance it's dunzo for Hela. On top of that, 616 adamantium is hilariously more durable than any MCU metal, whether it's man-made or alien-made doesn't really hold any weight (feat & statement wise), ergo, Hela is most definitely not piercing/cutting her way through Logan's bones with them spikes.

Wolverine 8/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela wins easily via incap, Logan is gonna have 100 blades sticking in all different angles in him until he cant move an inch. The Wolverine wank on here is hilarious this is a total mismatch.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

> People actually giving good points on how Logan would win and how he's not just your standard street level character

> "ThE wOlVeRiNe WaNk Is HiLaRiOuS wHaT a MiSmAtCh"

Good ol' "b-but 616 isn't that strong!"

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder:

1 wolvie is fast enough to react/dodge/deflect

Well I am not so sure, they are at least faster than bullets, sure he can react to some of them but it will be hard and she can spam large amount of them

good thing Logan's above bullets

2 adamantium>>>MCU necrosword material, so he can easily destroy the weapon he's impaled by and kill hela

Yes but if she stabs his entire body with it pining him against wall i dont think he will be able to move really

Loading Video...

this is most likely how he'd be impaled, he can move easily

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Do keep in mind that Wolverine is hilariously faster than Thor in combat and is superior in the hand-to-hand department ("superior" is one hell of an understatement) as well as more flexible and agile which means he can dance around or/evade them necroswords all day without getting tagged (doubtful - but his healing factor is decent enough to shrug off a spike or two). Thor, as we've seen in Ragnarok, easily managed to break the distance against Hela whilst blocking nearly every each and one of her spikes in the process and actually had a couple of good shots in and he's slower than Wolverine. If the latter were in Thor's place, the movie would've ended right then and there on that rainbow bridge with Hela's head detached from her body.

With that being said, Wolverine would outright murder her in CQC - 65 ft ain't that long of a distance for him to cross at FTE speeds and couple that with his far better H2H skills, decent healing factor/pain resistance and those damn adamantium claws, Hela is indeed bound to get sliced and diced, think of it as a certain eventuality.

Edit: didn't see the basic knowledge thingy, and the wolf. Ughhhh... this means Logan is aware that she can summon or create blades, spikes out of nowhere and holds the strength advantage and can easily heal from being impaled n whatnot, and she knows that Wolverine's virtually unkillable and is the skilled fighter and is faster and capable of easily killing her with those claws in CQC etc etc. So, naturally, she would try to keep her distance from him as far away as possible as to not get decapitated while simultaneously spamming those blades everywhere until he's pinned down or something, and Wolverine's plan would be the exact opposite of that as he'd try to break that distance and decapitate her as soon as the fight starts but with the wolf by her side acting as a nuisance and the fact that her powers are well-suited for long-range combat, I can see her cooking up a way to dispose of him (possibly via BFR - for example: summoning those giant blades out of the ground and send Logan flying out of Asgard or something of the sorts, right from the get-go). And to be completely honest, considering how much of a slowpoke Fenris is, I think Wolvie can cripple him via cutting his legs in no time and head straight for Hela's head. In short, it's 50/50.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder:

good thing Logan's above bullets

Sure but so are they, that is my point, dodging them will be very hard

this is most likely how he'd be impaled, he can move easily

Yes but she can also then unleash even more blades like with valkyries and impale evrey part of his body so that he cannot move at all

hmmm

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By destinyman75

LAMO Hela definitely. Stronger nearly as fast. Logans no speedster. I feel peeps are over playing Logan because it's an MCU character it'd silly. Hela can. Easily tank his slashes and she can react plenty fast enough to and spam blades that took out whole armies but oh my lol Logan suddenly is light Speed 😂 He's totally NOT..He's going to be a pin cushion

Stealthygrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump