• 78 results
Posted by Thoromdil (1540 posts) 6 days, 23 hours ago

Poll: MCU Heimdall vs DCEU Ludendorff (57 votes)

Heimdall 68%
Ludendorff 30%
Results 2%

Ludendorff has Wonder Woman's sword and his gun. He starts amped with his gas.

No Caption Provided

Heimdall has his default equippment. No Bifrost summoning for Heimdall.

No Caption Provided

Both in character. Fight in this location:

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall stomps. Mismatch.

Avatar image for celestialknight
#2 Posted by CelestialKnight (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#3 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (909 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#4 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (810 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall is a god he would stomp Ludendorff just like WW did.

#5 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this is a stomp. Ludendorff one shots. He was overpowering WW and she just busted a building with a shield bash in the previous scene. Heimdall has stats maybe on Cap. America level giving his feats, and his kills and fights are all against fodder.

#6 Posted by thehunter (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki pretty much humiliated Heimdall, and imo, Diana before the Ares fight was even above the likes of Loki.

Ludendorff was, at the bare minimum, comparable to that Diana. He stomps Heimdall as much as I love Idris Elba.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#7 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3682 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Turr (914 posts) - - Show Bio

gen Ludendorff wins. And its not close.

What feats does Heimdall has to compete with pre god mode Diana? Because this is more or less the level of Ludendorff. Dont tell me people are still wanking over him taking down a spaceship? I swear that thing had a video game boss weak point. He threw a dagger in the hole and spaceship exploded. That's... not impressive at all.

#9 Posted by Turr (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: it is a mismatch alright. Ludendorff stomps this in fact.

#10 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@turr: @thehunter:

agreed. Ludendorff should one shot, giving how powerful Diana was and how good of a match he was for her. Im pretty sure mcu wank is strong enough to make these arguments irrelevant.

#11 Posted by DianaAllmighty (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

As mutch as i love Idris Elba mostly of entire cast of MCU,DCEU,Fox,CW combined. Hate to say it but Ludendorf stomps.

#12 Posted by DianaAllmighty (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Turr (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Behold. The grand list of feats for Heimdall the jobber of Asgard:

Thor 1

- fails to stop Frost Giants from entering Asgard.

- fails to stop Thor from starting war with Frost Giants. Encourages him to go and pick a fight instead.

- Cant see through Loki's illusions or magic.

- Gets his ass handed to him by Loki.

- Struggles to break through 2 inches thick ice.

- Eventually cuts down two Giants in a pretty unimpressive fight. Hurray!

Thor 2:

- Fails to see Dark elves invasion in time.

- Stops one dark elf fighter by scratching in with knives and throwing a thing in the hole. Epic...?

- Can see 10 trillion sould all across the universe. Cant see through ships cloacking mechanism.

- Fails to set up a palace barrier in time.

- After taking down one, unusually slow spaceship he doesnt kill a single dark elf in the entire Asgard invasion.

- betrays Odin to help Thor in his suicide mission, AGAIN though he was sworn to obey him.

Thor 3:

- Fails to stop or even confront fake Odin, hides instead.

- Fails to stop or even confront Hela. Helps some Asgardians hide instead. Too bad Thanos blows them all up anyway.

- kills some fodder zombies, who were easily shot down by Scurges rifles. Yay...? So much power, such good feats?

- Gets overwhelmed and saved from the same fodder zombies by Korg.

- Instead of fighting Hela with revengers, does nothing for the rest of the film.

IW:

- sends Hulk of all people back to earth, instead of saving Loki, Thor, himself or anyone who should be more important then Bruce. Also he could just bfr Thanos but I guess no?

- dies.

Wank clearly is justified. I love this actor, but cmon guys. Wank over a character who actually deserves it. Hrimdall is there to make Thor look good. He is a textbook definition of a jobber.

#14 Edited by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

@celestialknight: @bleidd: @gentlemantophat: @breaking_brads_void: Just curious, why do you guys think Heimdall stomps?

Isn't it obvious? Being a peak Asgardian warrior (In fact the only Asgardian besides Odin, Thor and Loki to posses powers), Heimdall is stronger, more durable, more skilled and on top of that has Asgardian armor. And Ludendorff was never a threat to Diana. He could only give Diana some trouble at the beginning of the fight because she was still unaware of the full potential of her powers at the time. The moment Diana got serious, she basically stomped him. I actually think that Heimdall vs pre God mode Diana would be a good fight, but this is an absolute mismatch.

#15 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@turr: hahaha thanks Tur xD havent laughed so much in weeks.

still a mismatch.

still Ludendorff stomps.

#16 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: dude he clearly overpowered Diana. He was throwing her around like a doll. She only won because she was significantly more skilled. But even then he had her ON THE FLOOR and almost delivered a final blow. Watch the fight again and see how she NEVER overpowered him strength wise.

And Diana can bust BUIDINGS. Heimdall has no feats to compete here in the slightest. Just read @turr post.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#17 Edited by RampageTheFirst (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: How is he more stronger, durable and skilled? and what feats does Asgardian armour have? I think Heimdall vs Pre-godmode Diana would be as much of a mismatch as this by your standards but whatever, I'm just curious because I don't remember any of Heimdalls feats.

#18 Posted by LeBronto (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, a guy jumping off from the height of at least 7 story building and landed without a scratch is going to get stomped by a guy who got incap by being tossed from 24 feet height from the ground.

Not to mention him as a master swordsman wielding the great sword Hofund, is going to get out skilled and out reached by a guy who had never fought with a sword, picking up a one-handed sword. What a spite thread.

#19 Posted by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: dude he clearly overpowered Diana. He was throwing her around like a doll. She only won because she was significantly more skilled. But even then he had her ON THE FLOOR and almost delivered a final blow. Watch the fight again and see how she NEVER overpowered him strength wise.

And Diana can bust BUIDINGS. Heimdall has no feats to compete here in the slightest. Just read @turr post.

I already explained why Diana was struggling against him in the beginning. She was unaware of her full potential and she had never fought an enhanced before. And throwing Diana around like a doll is not really impressive considering she probably weighs as much as a woman of her height and build. And sorry but I don't feel like reading Turrrrr's post.

#20 Posted by Rebake (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd said:
@rampagethefirst said:

@celestialknight: @bleidd: @gentlemantophat: @breaking_brads_void: Just curious, why do you guys think Heimdall stomps?

Isn't it obvious? Being a peak Asgardian warrior (In fact the only Asgardian besides Odin, Thor and Loki to posses powers), Heimdall is stronger, more durable, more skilled and on top of that has Asgardian armor. And Ludendorff was never a threat to Diana. He could only give Diana some trouble at the beginning of the fight because she was still unaware of the full potential of her powers at the time. The moment Diana got serious, she basically stomped him. I actually think that Heimdall vs pre God mode Diana would be a good fight, but this is an absolute mismatch.

This.

#21 Posted by Rebake (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki pretty much humiliated Heimdall, and imo, Diana before the Ares fight was even above the likes of Loki.

Ludendorff was, at the bare minimum, comparable to that Diana. He stomps Heimdall as much as I love Idris Elba.

Loki used the Casket of Ancient Winters, which would freeze Ludendorff solid. Artifacts/special weapons can bump you up several levels.

Also, it doesn't really matter how much you like Idris Elba...

#22 Posted by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: How is he more stronger, durable and skilled? and what feats does Asgardian armour have? I think Heimdall vs Pre-godmode Diana would be as much of a mismatch as this by your standards but whatever, I'm just curious because I don't remember any of Heimdalls feats.

Eh I could provide you with the feats but I have a feeling that it's not worth the effort because if you seriously mean what you're saying about not remembering any feats from Heimdall, Asgardians or Asgardian armor, then you're better off re-watching all the Thor movies and AoS.

#23 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: Diana while unawere of her full power was BUSTING. A. BUILDING. That's a 100+ ton feat dude like wtf do you even know what are you suggesting??

The only characters in MCU who have massive multiton strength feats like these are the guys like Hulk and Kurse. If Ludendorff grabbed Hulk or Kurse by the throat and threw them across the room and then ragdolled them on the floor and was about to chop their head off would you say Heimdall can beat him? Because that's exactly what you are saying.

I swear you MCU wank guys just cant stop and think for a second.

Ludendorff lolstomps Heimdall. Deal with it.

#24 Posted by ANTHP2000 (19368 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall doesn't have particularly impressive feats.

#25 Edited by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21 said:

@bleidd: Diana while unawere of her full power was BUSTING. A. BUILDING. That's a 100+ ton feat dude like wtf do you even know what are you suggesting??

The only characters in MCU who have massive multiton strength feats like these are the guys like Hulk and Kurse. If Ludendorff grabbed Hulk or Kurse by the throat and threw them across the room and then ragdolled them on the floor and was about to chop their head off would you say Heimdall can beat him? Because that's exactly what you are saying.

I swear you MCU wank guys just cant stop and think for a second.

Ludendorff lolstomps Heimdall. Deal with it.

But since Ludendorff can't grab Hulk or Kurse by the throat and throw them across a room, your point is moot. And the fact that you think Diana is even remotely comparable to the likes of Hulk and Kurse in stats is enough to suggest that you're just an ignorant DCEU wankboy and a sh!t debater. Deal with it. Goodbye.

#26 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: Kurse throwing a huge boulder at Thor and Hulk one shotting a leviathan are massive multiton feats just like taking down a huge building with a body slam which is what pre god mode Diana did. Unless you provide any counter arguments you are the sh!t debater here.

#27 Posted by LeBronto (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21: That's not body slam, she uses her shield and break the structure in the middle and the top collapse.

#28 Posted by MaiitoGuy8 (280 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21: Lol Dont ever compare Diana's weak ass to Kurse or the Hulks physicals. That was a WW1 building that clearly was going to be taken down either way because of how fragile and weak the building is. Material from those days does not compare to the boulder Kurse threw or the Leviathan hulk punched. Why call him a shit debater if he is actually trying to post facts and reason with unlike y'all who love to Wank the holy f#ck f#ckin f#ckidty out of Wank Woman??? Lol just Lol

#29 Posted by RuthlessKiller (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Dceu fanboys never cease to amaze me.

OT: Heimdall stomps.

#30 Posted by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: Kurse throwing a huge boulder at Thor and Hulk one shotting a leviathan are massive multiton feats just like taking down a huge building with a body slam which is what pre god mode Diana did. Unless you provide any counter arguments you are the sh!t debater here.

There have been extensive debates on those feats on the forum and it's generally accepted that both those feats are in the thousands of tons range, not hundreds. So you're the one here who has no idea what they're suggesting. Like seriously, pitting Hulk and Kurse against Ludendorff? I tell you what, go make a thread on Hulk or Kurse vs Ludendorff and see how fast it gets locked. I mean both these guys are 8 foot monsters probably weighing as much as 20 times as Diana and you basically suggested that throwing them across a room is the same as ragdolling her. Do you even realize how ludicrous it sounds? Am done. Have a nice day.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#31 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd said:
@comicgirl21 said:

There have been extensive debates on those feats on the forum and it's generally accepted that both those feats are in the thousands of tons range, not hundreds. So you're the one here who has no idea what they're suggesting. Like seriously, pitting Hulk and Kurse against Ludendorff? I tell you what, go make a thread on Hulk or Kurse vs Ludendorff and see how fast it gets locked. I mean both these guys are 8 foot monsters probably weighing as much as 20 times as Diana and you basically suggested that throwing them across a room is the same as ragdolling her. Do you even realize how ludicrous it sounds? Am done. Have a nice day.

Ha, i'd give it 2 seconds tops lol

#32 Posted by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: You gotta be kidding me. How is a leviathan punch thousands of tons feat? A dead leviathan collapsed on a roof of a building without as much as shaking the structure, meaning they cant weight thousands of tons. Also stopping a leviathan who is LEVITATING obviously doesnt need as much force as taking down a grounded structure.

Kurse lifted and thrown a boulder that could weight anywhere from 100 to 300 tons IF we assume its solid rock, though it would just as well be hollow inside or lighter then standard rock. Again, not nearly thousands of tons.

Taking down a building with a single shield bash is comparable.

And even assuming that its a 10 times or more of a weaker feat Heimdall still csnt be compared to it anyway.

#33 Edited by ComicGirl21 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: @xmangog__beastx: lol Diana won vs Ludendorff so obviously Hulk and Kurse would win.

There are plenty WW vs Hulk and WW vs Kurse threads though, and I was comparing them so I really cant see the point.

MY point was that Heimdall cant hope to scale to these guys. Ludendorff does scale to them because if his fight vs WW. Thats it.

#34 Posted by Turr (914 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf this thread why are ppl talking about leviathan punch feat or Kurse. How can Heimdall scale to any of them when he lost to Loki?

Ludendorff wins because Heimdall jobbs all day long. In the end this guy doesnt have a single impressive feat.

#35 Posted by g2_ (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall dies.

#36 Posted by ODIN619360 (2600 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Heimdall is a lover not a fighter.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#37 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

OT: Heimdalll goes down.

#38 Edited by Nucleon (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is way over-rated it's a joke. I don't think she is that much above MCU Cap, who's got more strength and skill feats by what we saw on film.

Therefore Ludendorf is also over-rated. Heimdall is the third most powerful character in Asgard when Odin was alive. He's got that huge funcken sword. Ludendorf doesn't even break his stride.

I don't care if he was beaten by Thanos, by Hela, by the Destroyer, by Kurse etc - all of these characters have much more power than poor Wonder Woman. They don't even compare.

#39 Posted by Nucleon (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@turr said:

wtf this thread why are ppl talking about leviathan punch feat or Kurse. How can Heimdall scale to any of them when he lost to Loki?

Ludendorff wins because Heimdall jobbs all day long. In the end this guy doesnt have a single impressive feat.

That Loki made a laughing stock out of Cap America in the first Avengers flick. It doesn't look like it because 1) Loki isn't a fighter and 2) he always is beside fellow Asgardians that are, but Loki in Asgardian form is superpowered, at least at WW's level, probably more (Asgardians > Amazons).

Like I wrote - and I stand by it - MCU Cap America is more than a good match for DCEU WW, by what we saw on screen. That Ludendorf guy wouldn't even make a blip on the MCU's power radar.

#40 Posted by Amberprice (6866 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: I can't take you srsly...I might never will

#41 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

Ludendorff would beat this featless dude.

#42 Edited by DianaAllmighty (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:
@turr said:

That Loki made a laughing stock out of Cap America in the first Avengers flick. It doesn't look like it because 1) Loki isn't a fighter and 2) he always is beside fellow Asgardians that are, but Loki in Asgardian form is superpowered, at least at WW's level, probably more (Asgardians > Amazons).

Like I wrote - and I stand by it - MCU Cap America is more than a good match for DCEU WW, by what we saw on screen. That Ludendorf guy wouldn't even make a blip on the MCU's power radar.

Amazons were lifting large falling stone block and 5 amazons stalemated Steppenwolf who gave Aquaman hard time and from trailer Arthur is casual submarine lifter and thrower. Amazons are more skilled and experienced based on feats like archery, weapon mastery, combo attacks etc. I think Amazons are above Asgardians. + normal amazonian metal is durable becuase normally blocks bullets without slight scratch.

#43 Posted by deltahuman (4513 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Lundendorf stomps this featless Asgardian. He has access to Diana's sword here.

Hiemdall has like zero combat feats with a proper named opponent.

#44 Edited by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Heimdall stomps. Diana's featless sword can't save Ludendorff. Mismatch.

#45 Edited by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:

WW is way over-rated it's a joke. I don't think she is that much above MCU Cap, who's got more strength and skill feats by what we saw on film.

Therefore Ludendorf is also over-rated. Heimdall is the third most powerful character in Asgard when Odin was alive. He's got that huge funcken sword. Ludendorf doesn't even break his stride.

I don't care if he was beaten by Thanos, by Hela, by the Destroyer, by Kurse etc - all of these characters have much more power than poor Wonder Woman. They don't even compare.

Eh I think you went a bit too far there, lol.

#46 Posted by bleidd (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Heimdall is a lover not a fighter.

Explain.

#47 Edited by Nucleon (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: Maybe, but not by much: I have a GF who's not that much into comics, that made her comic initation via movies like the MCU and the DCEU ones, and from her own admission, she can't figure out how can WW be superior to Cap - and frankly, for anyone who isn't a comicbook aficionado, the difference isn't so evident as some people here try to make it.

MCU Cap is no slouch - a case can be made that he is, consistantly, much more powerful than his comic counterpart. This is the character that threw a motorcycle with enough force to flip an incoming transport truck with it, forced open a SHIELD vault with his bare hands, fought it off with Ultron and tanked Thanos' punch towards the end of IW. And there are more. And frankly, by what we saw on screen, Cap's the better fighter.

On the other hand, WW's strength feats are few and rather un-impressive when compared to her comicbook counterpart. We know how crappy her resistance to peircing damage is, in both cases. Just check how un-efficient she was against a Steppenwolf that Superman negligently beat. Somewhere in the middle, I believe, the twain effectively meet.

Both her and the Flash are battleboard un-toucheables, that win here by extreme NLF and yet the two of them put together don't even amount to half a Supes. Draw your own conclusions.

#48 Posted by Turr (914 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: Sorry but I cant take you seriously. How is WW a match for Cap? Simple measurement of feats should tell any1 how stupid it is.

WW:

strength: flips around tanks, can leap hundreds of feet. can tangle and hold down Doomsday with lasso.

striking: takes down church towers with shield attacks, cuts Doomsday arm off in one strike.

speed: outruns high caliber bullets, blitzes Ares

durability: tanks Doomsday punches with a smile. Is not KOd or even bruised from Superman headbutting her twice. Heals bullet wounds in minutes. Tanks city block explosions without a scratch.

Skill: Couple thousand years of non stop training experience with amazons.

Cap can compare to these feats? Or Loki? Are you kidding me? If not, pls give any proof.

Heimdall loses this, because he is FEATLESS.

#49 Posted by xZone (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21: Erm, news flash, but those kind of buildings are meant to support incredible weight...

#50 Posted by Mister_Surreal (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter said:

Loki had the casket of ancient at his disposal, which was the only reason why Heimdall got stomped.