Graviton (Glenn Talbot)

Agents of SHIELD
Agents of SHIELD

Superman (Kal-El)

Worlds of DC | DC Extended Universe
Worlds of DC | DC Extended Universe

Stipulations

Morals: Trying to kill

If the fight is too unfair suggestions on how to make it fairer are welcome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Graviton should win. His casual Gravity Manipulation is greater than anything Clark has overpowered.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Odimm

Lmao. This is laughably unfair. Equalize speed and make it in character. Graviton gets blitzed and one shotted when the fight begins under the current stipulations.

Superman would anyways, too much durability, strength and damage output.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: lol his shields hav reacted up to yoyo who is as fast if not faster than supes,

His to strength is greater than anything supes has done

Supes should win with high diff 5.5/10

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Odimm

@el-kun: Superman has better combat and travel speed than Yoyo.

What strength feat makes him stronger than Clark? He can stop Aquaman with one hand, the same Aquaman who can throw a sub out of water, while holding another multi thousand tonner. When Cyborg gets feats this will just be even more impressive.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And if we really need to go there.

No Caption Provided

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: dude he lifted a ship the size of about 4 sky scrappers effortlessly

Removed 20k ton sold stone from the group casually

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. Graviton is powerful but not powerful enough to crush Supes

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: u really believe Clark is faster than yoyo?? U hilarious

Come back when Clark can perceive , react and run, at explosions

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to say I was surprised this thread didn't already exist.

I think Graviton wins the fight due to his vastly superior strength overall and his durability which is more then enough to tank a blitz. Once he puts his shield up Superman is done for. The only real opportunity I see for Superman is heat vision and even then it probably isn't getting by his shield.

First I will go on to why Graviton can overpower Superman and crush him.

Featwise he rebuilt this ship after it was destroyed and effortlessly flew it using his gravity manipulation powers.

No Caption Provided

This ship is the size of multiple skyscrapers combined. Arguably taking up nearly a city block in sheer size. A skyscraper on average weighs at least 200,000 tons assuming it is like 50 stories. The ship weighs well over a million tons going of its sheer size and the fact that it is made of metal. Graviton can hold Superman with no real difficulty. He has ridiculous strength.

No Caption Provided

He also lifted up this massive column of rock. It could weigh ridiculous amounts of weight depending on how much rock he lifted up here. Like tens of thousands of tons done effortlessly.

Graviton is like a legit million tonner Superman isn't surviving his grasp nor his crush.

Furthermore as stated once Graviton gets his shield up Superman is breaking through it. Nor is Superman surviving getting grasped by Graviton.

But the big thing is how long Graviton can survive before he can react and put his shield up. I would say Graviton is more then durable enough to survive a short beating from Superman.

He has feats such as these.

He tanked this.

No Caption Provided

This pretty impressive but what really shows how impressive his durability is when he no sold Quake hitting him with a prolonged blast.

No Caption Provided

The same Quake can do stuff like shake an entire shield facility.

No Caption Provided

Even near death she can ragdoll a quinjet.

No Caption Provided

She can crack the ground and shake a large portion of it with ease.

No Caption Provided

And she has many many many more feats lol. She can shatter Kree bones with ease and can ragdoll vehicles. What's most impressive though is her ability to shake the area around her for hundreds of meters with ease. She can shake entire massive planes with ease. Graviton can tank Superman's punches for a long enough time to get his shields up or grab him.

His body also remained completely intact after this.

No Caption Provided

He was launched so far into space from this blast that he seemed to be getting attracted by the sun's pull.

IIRC it was stated multiple times that Graviton couldn't survive in space which foreshadowed this scene which makes me believe he probably died from space not the actual blast which would put him in another tier in terms of blunt force durability. This could be completely wrong though and he may have died from the initial blast but tbh there is more evidence that he died from being in space not the blast. This would make him durable enough to tank any of Superman's blunt force attacks. As stated the only way I can see Superman defeating Graviton is with heat vision.

Meanwhile graviton has multiple ways of defeating Superman.

Physically if he needs to he can slam Superman into the ground like this if he wanted to stun him.

No Caption Provided

The hole was massive. You could see sewer pipes from how deep they went. And it obviously shook the area around them. Superman has been rocked by less. In his fights with both Faora and Nam ek and DD he was stunned and arguably temporarily KOed in both fights.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That slam created a massive creator. I would say it is easily thousands of tons of force right there. It could have crushed a building. Superman would at least have been stunned for a while.

Graviton also could just crush them which is how he is most likely to kill them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Graviton is great as in his main form of killing is crushing which is indistinguishable from his lifting power unlike traditional striking which is very different from lifting. He can put what is at least nearly a million tons of crush on Supes lol. He can probably put over a million tons of power into it which is more than enough to crush the kryptonians bones and organs. And he can obviously suspend Supes in the air no problem. Superman gets hurt physically by strikes that literally aren't even a real fraction of the amount of force Graviton can produce with his powers and crushes. I see Superman only winning in two situations. He either is able to roast Graviton before he can react. Which is unlikely or he can blitz him into space and freeze him which is also unlikely. Graviton on the other hand can either crush him into a ball or just slam him over and over again. Graviton wrecks.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RajjarsAlt

The day Clark gets strength feats to contest million tonners, he can have a chance.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton is stronger than Superman with his powers by on-screen feats only, but this does not matter. Superman is too fast for him and will kill him before Gravition knows the fight has started.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark blitzes

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SLiMmcl

I think Clark (My logic could be wrong why though)

Graviton is about manipulating Gravity.... Cool

Clark already (Man of Steel) went through a Gravity beam to Terraform earth. He did it while going the complete opposite direction (Instead of being smart and going around but whatever) His only problem is that Graviton can squeeze from ALL directions.

However. We do know 2 things

1. Graviton destroys the world by pulling up large (Lengthwise) pieces of ground and absorbing the Fluid in it to become stronger (which causes the earth to be destroyed.... And obviously he was too if he isn't in the future)

2. His proccess was MUCH slower. From the simple fact of his method of Intake. (Compared to a big beam SMASHING the earth repeatedly)

I don't think Graviton showed anything to win. (Potentially he can yes... But we never get to see that potential because he kills himself doing so) On the Other hand despite being a noob level Superman, Clark still goes directly against a force that does the same job faster and stronger than Graviton.

CONCLUSION OF THOUGHTS

All Clark has to do is go "Wow he is somehow squeezing me... Im going to run into him" and kill him.However if that doesn't work (Not only will it take Graviton's Focus off like Daisy did multiple times leading to her win and she aint no Kryptonian) Clark can fly him up to space (Which against DoomsDay Proved is a move that Clark is willing to try)

I vote SuperMan

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun said:

@odimm: dude he lifted a ship the size of about 4 sky scrappers effortlessly

Removed 20k ton sold stone from the group casually

4 Skysrapers? Where did you come up with that?

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimmcl said:

I think Clark (My logic could be wrong why though)

Graviton is about manipulating Gravity.... Cool

Clark already (Man of Steel) went through a Gravity beam to Terraform earth. He did it while going the complete opposite direction (Instead of being smart and going around but whatever) His only problem is that Graviton can squeeze from ALL directions.

The world engine manipulates mass as well as gravity IIRC. That is why it flattened skyscrapers and humans as they structurally aren't as sound pound for pound as Superman obviously. The amount of force Superman actually overpowered isn't close to what was flattening buildings. The bigger the object the more it will be affected.

However. We do know 2 things

1. Graviton destroys the world by pulling up large (Lengthwise) pieces of ground and absorbing the Fluid in it to become stronger (which causes the earth to be destroyed.... And obviously he was too if he isn't in the future)

2. His proccess was MUCH slower. From the simple fact of his method of Intake. (Compared to a big beam SMASHING the earth repeatedly)

I don't think Graviton showed anything to win. (Potentially he can yes... But we never get to see that potential because he kills himself doing so) On the Other hand despite being a noob level Superman, Clark still goes directly against a force that does the same job faster and stronger than Graviton.

Graviton blows Superman out of the water in strength and power.

No Caption Provided

This ship dwarfs an entire city block worth of skyscrapers. It weighs well over a million tons just based off the way it utterly dwarfs all the skyscrapers in the area. Graviton effortlessly performed this feat. Graviton is clearly a million tonner based of this. He never once seemed to exert himself at all throughout his appearance in agents of shield as well.

Superman's best strength feats that is actually calcable is next to nothing like barely even a fraction of this feat.

He dragged a large ship threw ice. While impressive this feat to my knowledge has never been calced over 25k tons.

No Caption Provided

He catches a falling spaceship. This one again while impressive is still probably sub 25k tons.

No Caption Provided

And in JL he carried a 7.5k building effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

These are his best strength feats that he has. You can argue he did the apartment building with ease and can lift much more but the difference is so massive it wouldn't even matter. You could multiply his best feats by like 100 and it still isn't reaching Graviton. And if you give Superman the benefit of the doubt for not showing effort you could do the same for Graviton as he also did his feats all without effort.

All things considered I would say there is no chance Superman is over a 100k tonner physically.

CONCLUSION OF THOUGHTS

All Clark has to do is go "Wow he is somehow squeezing me... Im going to run into him" and kill him.However if that doesn't work (Not only will it take Graviton's Focus off like Daisy did multiple times leading to her win and she aint no Kryptonian) Clark can fly him up to space (Which against DoomsDay Proved is a move that Clark is willing to try)

As shown Clark isn't moving at all once Graviton grabs him. Clark has been rocked by strikes that are almost always calced within 5-15k tons of force. Superman with his best bullrushes doesn't really have any striking feats over multi building level and probably produce 20-30k tons of force to drop the buildings. The WE bullrush is the only feat I would consider being above his usual striking and even then it pales into comparison to the fact that Graviton can virtually drop a million plus tons on Superman with his crushes. Superman would get popped by Graviton if Graviton gets hold of him.

I could break down my full opinion on Superman's striking if you want me to further explain why Superman is ridiculously below Graviton power wise. As stated in my original post I thing Superman's only real win condition is heat vision instantly or blitzing him to space. Graviton is probably going to eventually react to a space blitz and heat vision may just be either tanked by Graviton or simply blocked with his shield.

I vote SuperMan

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton is nuke level....getting sent from earth to space in seconds is nuke level no doubt.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: If you reply in that fashion please bold your words or something like that because I thought you just posted my own post at first and almost didn't reply. (Thank you)

And I'm about to take you to school real quick. When pressure is involved the more precise it is the more dangerous it is. (Hydrolilic Presses for example) (Or even Blades) When you spread out that pressure it becomes less effective. Unless you hit directly. That is why Industrial hydrolilic presses have a BIG area that they press down on.... It doesn't hurt the machine and pierce the material. (My limited as hell school education is done with haha)

But in all seriousness. Okay yes his powers are impressive. But the attack that KILLED him, equal (if not worse) than the feats Zod and the other Krypto's were doing, Superman Also has that punch ability (To go flying breaking glass and such)

On top of that. You are acting like that Ship is 1 a person and 2 was instantly crushed (Like the Xmen 3 Last Stand movie where Phoenix turns that cup into a nuclear weapon) The man has to focus and take time. On top of that the people he has killed. He did it VERY slowly.... That isn't even Kryptonian standards.... Thats Kree at the most (Who are shit to Supes.)

I think his speed. (and in this scenrio lack of care) and his power will get him the win (along with his Natural Durability)

Graviton's feat is very impressive (and Besides Punisher Season 2 of Daredevil has been my favorite part of MCU let alone Comic live action entertainment)

I believe graviton's powers are not quick enough, Not strong enough (Initially he likes to make people suffer by doing it slow) and he isn't smart enough, (Because he was going crazy)

OFF TOPIC: Its funny.... hardly liked superman, thought he was over rated. HATED this guy, when he became Graviton... LOVED HIM haha.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RajjarsAlt

Graviton's durability is way above Clark's. Graviton no-sold something that would rock Clark worse than any Kryptonian punch did.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's argument for both to win, but to settle this. The winner is the one who can breathe in space after the whole world is destroyed from a Zack Snyder fight scene.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP didn't say anything about bfr so if clears does the doomsday trick he wins. Otherwise he gets lolstomped while graviton eats Doritos

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP didn't say anything about bfr so if clears does the doomsday trick he wins. Otherwise he gets lolstomped while graviton eats Doritos

Well, iirc, Graviton would be different as he would be able to fight back against a BFR via his own flight and his gravity manipulation.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

the only thing for sure is statues don't fight back

lol at Nuke level Quake, first time seeing her getting wanked that makes her capable of fodderizing MCU high tiers

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@squaddoubleyou said:

the only thing for sure is statues don't fight back

lol at Nuke level Quake, first time seeing her getting wanked that makes her capable of fodderizing MCU high tiers

Yeah, CS Quake is definitely > nukes. And after Graviton took her power (w/o Centipede Serum), he destroyed Earth with it. Don't wank nukes m8.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

Well, iirc, Graviton would be different as he would be able to fight back against a BFR via his own flight and his gravity manipulation.

How come that is how Quake won then? (She is on her back and blasts him in the air outside of earths atmosphere)

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes. Graviton is good. He's not this good.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@slimmcl said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@darkthunder said:

How come that is how Quake won then? (She is on her back and blasts him in the air outside of earths atmosphere)

Because CS Quake was much stronger by the very amp she took, which was the only reason Graviton's attempted drain on her failed. And I doubt that attack would have even worked if he was actually attempting to withstand her power.

Superman can't rep that attack, either. His striking feats aren't good enough when we quantify the Quake feat. If Quake was able to drag Graviton to space, it wouldn't have worked because of Graviton's own powers of flight and gravity manip - this was an all-for-nothing single hit.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimmcl said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@darkthunder said:

Because CS Quake was much stronger by the very amp she took, which was the only reason Graviton's attempted drain on her failed. And I doubt that attack would have even worked if he was actually attempting to withstand her power.

Superman can't rep that attack, either. His striking feats aren't good enough when we quantify the Quake feat.

I call bull. Because the machine in MoS that superman went against entire function was Gravity hitting downward. (And Superman flew into it directly) Superman isn't and Inhuman so (Or have gravitonium) So i don't know wy that matters.

(They were in a big fight? He knows her power.... Why would he not resist it?)

Can't rep it? he is litterally part of half a cities distruction because zach snyder is a blood thirsty director.... WHAT? lmao

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

He can't react to superman

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did he Return from Space

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton is far more powerful than Clark, the only question is can Clark attack Graviton faster than Yoyo did? If then a morals off Clark can win, if no Graviton stomps

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bayman007  Online

Graviton died when he got sent into space. He has no way of harming Clark LOL. Mismatch

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Viking1205

@rbt said:

Supes. Graviton is good. He's not this good.

Pretty much

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton claps honestly.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton outclasses Clark 2x on everything

It comes down to if Clark is faster than yoyo which I don't believe he is

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: How fast is Yo Yo?

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bayman007  Online

Freeze breath gg

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@darkthunder said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@darkthunder said:

He can't react to superman

Yeah but neither could DD when Superman hit him from the back. Superman can't actually get him to space fast enough to count. Daisy's power hit had good on-paper, and when quantified >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimmcl said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@slimmcl said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@darkthunder said:

Superman can't rep that attack, either. His striking feats aren't good enough when we quantify the Quake feat.

I call bull. Because the machine in MoS that superman went against entire function was Gravity hitting downward. (And Superman flew into it directly) Superman isn't and Inhuman so (Or have gravitonium) So i don't know wy that matters.

(They were in a big fight? He knows her power.... Why would he not resist it?)

Can't rep it? POe is litterally part of half a cities distruction because zach snyder is a blood thirsty director.... WHAT? lmao

Pretty sure it was outputting mass on Earth to increase its gravity. Still, no where equivalent to Graviton going fullcrush on him.

Why would he not resist it? What sort of question is this? Literally look on the screen, do you see him resisting or not?

Yes, he can't rep it. Just because he destroys half of Metropolis with Zod, the Black Zero, etc doesn't mean he can punch characters into space. None of the hits he's given or taken are even close to that.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DivineVisitor

@rajjarsalt:

"Yeah but Superman can't actually get him to space fast enough to count. Daisy's power hit had good on-paper, and when quantified >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

Hmm, not if we're considering Superman blitzing him at his max travel speed. In which case Graviton would be in space faster than you can blink.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@divinevisitor said:

@rajjarsalt:

"Yeah but Superman can't actually get him to space fast enough to count. Daisy's power hit had good on-paper, and when quantified >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

Hmm, not if we're considering Superman blitzing him at his max travel speed. In which case Graviton would be in space faster than you can blink.

Are you suggesting Graviton would just let Clark go whatever Mach to space without immediately overwhelming him with his gravity powers? IIRC in MoS and BvS those are clearly not the case, it takes time for them to go to space, and even then, the videos have cuts.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eredin12  Online

Graviton stomps, he is legit team buster in MCU and DCEU, he is this good, he is multi milion toner with his TK, he did this effortlessly, he is casual multi milion toner

No Caption Provided

and Supermans neck can be snaped by tens of thousands toner prety easily, he gets crushed

He also tore 100 000 tons sized structure from deep into earth effortlesly again with his TK

No Caption Provided

and he no solled blast that sent him into Orbit, he only died because of lack of oxygen

No Caption Provided

Which is far above anything Clark can do

"A Nimitz class aircraft carrier has a mass of about 9 x 107 kg. In order to produce the same force on Superman's neck, you could hang him upside down and then have 4,500 aircraft carriers hang from his head.

This is around 450 million tonnes worth of force needed to punch a man of 70kg 420km into space, and here Graviton( who weights much more than 70 kg) was sent 10 times more, so he would be hit with billions of tons of force, Clark cannot harm him, while Grayton can easily stomp him with his TK, Clark is fodder to Graviton

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: We all saw in bvs supes was completely helpless to a detonation

She has multiple feats of reacting to explosions in her speed mode

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: We all saw in bvs supes was completely helpless to a detonation

She has multiple feats of reacting to explosions in her speed mode

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DivineVisitor

@rajjarsalt:

"Are you suggesting Graviton would just let Clark go whatever Mach to space without immediately overwhelming him with his gravity powers? IIRC in MoS and BvS those are clearly not the case, it takes time for them to go to space, and even then, the videos have cuts."

I'm not suggesting anything more than what i stated. You said Clark couldn't get Graviton to space fast enough. Given Superman's max speed is in the quad Mach region (Mach 1,000 is 340 kilometres per second) he could literally get to space in the time it takes to blink. I've not looked into Graviton's best reaction feats so can't honestly say if he could react to a max speed Superman blitz.

Movies obviously aren't going to show any action sequences moving this fast as it's not going to look visually appealing but it is something he is theoretically capable of given his travel speed and strength feats.

Also how much force does it take to launch something man sized into space? I would reckon it might be possible that all the real heavy hitters in the MCU and DCEU to be theoretically capable of putting someone into orbit.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@divinevisitor:

Also how much force does it take to launch something man sized into space?

Billions of tons of force according to a real scientist, prety much nuke level maybe even above, and Graviton no solled it, he only died becasue of lack of oxygen, so somone like Superman who is large building to multi-building level has as much chance to harm him as i have to destroy Skycaper with my punches

I would reckon all the real heavy hitters in the MCU and DCEU to be theoretically capable of putting someone into orbit easily enough.

Not even in their wildest dreams, Clark /Hulk level beings can hit with 100 000 tons of force at best, consistently, not billions of tons of force, and Graviton no solled it, Clark is never going to harm him

And Clark would not instantly try to BFR, he would try to fight Graviton which is why he would lose, Gravitons TK is just too powerful and Clark cannot harm him

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"450 million tonnes worth of force needed to punch a man of 70kg 420km into space..."

Thanks for the info Eredin. Do you have a link to the source for this? Im keen to have a read. Does the article you found say how much force it would take to knock them 100km which is where Space is considered to start?

Also do they show the math and is it accurate? I ask because i am aware of guns that have shot 180kg projectiles 180km into space (Project HARP) and while i don't know how much force was to fire said projectile i think it may be less than the equivalent of 450 million tonnes worth of force.

"...and here Graviton was sent 10 times more, so he would be hit with billions of tons of force"

How are you determining that Graviton is sent "10 times more"? It appeared to me that we simply see him floating in space with nothing to reference how far he is from Earth. Is there something in the script/comments from the characters afterwards that suggests this? Been ages since i seen the episode so i've honestly no idea myself.

"Billions of tons of force according to a real scientist"

Thought it was 450,000 million tons to knock them 420km?

"Not even in their wildest dreams, Clark /Hulk level beings can hit with 100 000 tons of force at best, not billions of tons of force, and Graviton no solled it, Clark is never going to harm him"

Do we know Graviton no sold it? Is there anything to suggest that the impact didn't kill him?

Cheers Eredin.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@divinevisitor:

Thanks for the info Eredin. Do you have a link to the source for this? Im keen to have a read. Does the article you found say how much force it would take to knock them 100km which is where Space is considered to start?

Yeah i posted a link in my post as for why Graviton stomps, and he says you need 450 millions of tons to sned 70 kg 450 km, and Graviton was sent thousands of kilometers into space and he weights more than 70 kg

Also do they show the math and is it accurate? I ask because i am aware of guns that have shot 180kg projectiles 180km into space (Project HARP) and while i don't know how much force was to fire said projectile i think it may be less than the equivalent of 450 million tonnes worth of force.

Yeah, the scientist explains it himself, we need to trust him, he knows it better than us if those guns can do that then that just shows how strogn they where i guess and Graviton was sent far more than that, 100 or even 1000 times more than that is why i say what he tanked is at least nuke level

How are you determining that Graviton is sent "10 times more"? It appeared to me that we simply see him floating in space with nothing to reference how far he is from Earth. Is there something in the script/comments from the characters afterwards that suggests this? Been ages since i seen the episode so i've honestly no idea myself.

We see him in deep space, outside of Earths gravity, geting pulled toward the sun itself, earth gravity has no effect on him because of how high he is, and read this

"It is a common misconception that astronauts in orbit are weightless because they have flown high enough to escape the Earth's gravity. In fact, at an altitude of 400 kilometers (250 mi), equivalent to a typical orbit of the ISS, gravity is still nearly 90% as strong as at the Earth's surface."

So he was far above 450 KM which is not even low earth Orbit( which is up to 2000 miles), so it was probably far more than 10 times distance, i lowballed it extremly, Raj even he was sent past first Lagrange point which is " first Sun-Earth Lagrange point, L1, is 1.5 million km from the Earth towards the Sun, and there have been many solar observatories located here, including DSCOVR, WIND, SOHO, and ACE. " That is probably how much he was sent, even with extreme lowball it is 100 maybe 1000 times above 450 km, honestly, this is probably above nuke, he was hit by tens maybe even hundreds of billions of tons of force and he was fine, even with bit lowball its at least tens of billions of tons of force

Thought it was 450,000 million tons to knock them 420km?

Yeah but he was sent far more than that

Do we know Graviton no sold it? Is there anything to suggest that the impact didn't kill him?

Yeah, his body was completely intact and unharmed, if blast killed him his body would be damaged, and it was said many times that he cannot survive in space so its clear what was writers intention for this scene, he died in space because of lack of oxygen

Clark simply can't harm him and gets crushed by his TK, Graviton is legit team buster, he is a tier above Superman and Thanos or Wanda, the only way Clark can win is BFR and he will not try to do that instantly, he will try to fight him and get stomped

No Caption Provided