Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadin2years: You're misinterpreting what I'm saying, I never claimed Giant-Man was stronger than Faora was nor did I claim he can beat her, just go back to my original post.

For your second point you must not have watched the film, Hulk did one shot the Levithan as it is very clearly dead once he punches it, for the Giant-Man half of your argument no, that's not what happened Iron Man was shooting at him but it did nothing, Spider-Man pulled Cull back and than Giant-Man stepped on him.

For the third point, yes they did smash through Buildings, and it wasn't just their wings...

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadin2years:

I never said antman was stronger than Faora so I don't know what you are writing an epistle about.

"atleast" as strong means she is stronger or at the very least equal so I don't know how you got the impression I meant AM was stronger.

Your headcanon won't help you concerning the net. Go and watch the movie and pay more attention to that scene or I could post pictorial evidence and you promise to deactivate your account, deal?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott likely falls asleep before he can tag her.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Joker567892

@deadin2years: No, you're absolutely misinterpreting what I said, I meant Giant-Man as of Endgame is stronger than Giant-Man in Civil War, due to better feats and his size, I didn't claim he was stronger than her, again go back to my original post

Not claiming he wins however.

Yep, I definitely claimed He was stronger than her.

Also, bruh you legit just posted what I said, you can see Cull Tanking the blasts from Iron Man, than you see Spider-Man pull Cull down with webs than Ant-man stomps on him...

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadin2years:

My point just went over your head. I'm sorry but I can't continue. Don't tag me again please since you seem to have difficulty understanding basic English.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Giant Man could possibly one shot, but likely gets worn out before he can tag her.

Loading Video...

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: I don't see him one-shotted Faora as of now, the Levithan punch while impressive is know here near what Faora and Nam-Ek did.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: I don't see him one-shotted Faora as of now, the Levithan punch while impressive is know here near what Faora and Nam-Ek did.

He probably can't one shot them, but he definitely hits harder than either Faora or Nam Ek imo.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora blitzes through him.

No I mean like THROUGH him, Mola Ram style.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By FlashFyr

Faora goes up his butt like he was supposed to go up Thanos'. Not memeing though, Faora probably punches him in the neck 6000 times and/or rips his head off. Maybe she actually does go inside him, just not... that way.

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bluekey

Ant-man should be stronger. But he is so god damn slow he'll never hit her.

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

giAnt-Man is stronger , but WAY to slow. Faora wins via speed.