MCU Ghost runs the villain gauntlet

Koodlevoodlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Koodlevoodlen

Hi! First time poster, long time lurker.

Edit : This has been a formatting nightmare. I'm trying to fix it, but in case you see this before I do, please forgive me I'm trying lol

*Light spoilers for Ant-Man and the Wasp*

No Caption Provided

During an attempt for a cure, Ghost accidentally sucks herself into the Quantum Realm. An unknown (made up) higher power there offers to return her to her home dimension fully healed if she survives a challenge - travel through time to defeat various MCU villains in combat for the Quantum Realm being's amusement.

Ghost has her standard equipment from Ant-Man and the Wasp. She's in character, but determined to win in order to return to the world without her affliction. She is given basic knowledge of each opponent before facing them. She is healed and rested between every fight.

Opponents are all in character and have no idea that she is coming. Standard equipment. Ghost "spawns in" 50 meters away from them.

Round 1 - Yellowjacket

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place on the roof of the Pym Technologies building.

Round 2 - Killmonger + 2 border tribesmen

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place on the Great Mound. Killmonger has his Golden Jaguar suit. The rhinos are inaccessible for the fight.

Round 3 - Whiplash

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the Stark Expo dome. Vanko's suit is helmetless and his flight has been disabled.

Round 4 - Vulture

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place inside of Vulture's crew's warehouse at night. Toomes does not have his Chitauri gun (I just like this picture of him).

Round 5 - Ultron + 2 drones

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place on Klaue's barge in South Africa. Pre-vibranium version of Ultron. No Maximoff twins to intervene.

Round 6 - Kaecilius

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the Sanctum Sanctorum after it has been ransacked by Kaecilius and his crew. The henchmen and Doctor Strange have been incapacitated and cannot intervene.

Bonus Round

No Caption Provided

The Quantum Realm being drops Ghost off in the new Avengers facility pre-Civil War hoping for some final kicks and giggles. Everyone picture here (Including Cap and Widow) are present and in costume. Does she make it out alive?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ultron or Kasilius.

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops a kaecilius. She may beat him but isn't beating the bonus round

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Killmonger.

Koodlevoodlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should've clarified on the bonus round: she doesn't have to kill the Avengers, she simply is trying to escape the facility in one piece.

Also, people think she can clear Vulture easily despite his flight? A bit curious as to how she'd go about it.