MCU Ghost Rider vs. MCU Ronan the Accuser

• 88 results
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deltahuman: Which episode are you talking about, I don't recall that ever happened.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider tanked nukes his durability is pretty high tier he out muscled director mace who has capt america lvl of strength

Hellfire will one shot ronan .....

The guy wrestled his way out of the dark realms

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax:

Physically on a different level by a long shot, much more skilled.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: give ronan the strength of a cosmic entity doesnt change the outcome the rider is immune To physical damage

Being skilled does not save you from hellfire

If ronan gets caught he is dead he cant harm robbie

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdeathmakerxx:

My bad, I didn't realize Ghost Rider was shown to be immune to damage from someone as strong as Ronan. Go ahead and post those thanks.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ur welcome

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ghost Rider wins handily.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider in a curbstomp. Ronan needs the stone to be competitive but I still dont see that helping for long but it might.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: my bad. I didn't realize ronan was immune to hellfire. Go ahead and post those thanks.

If ronan comes near GR, he gets a chain in him or burned to ash.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: ronan without the infinity stone is an ant an ant that is going to face hell

CitizenAmerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CitizenAmerica

Robbie

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdeathmakerxx:

Cap level? Director Mace is above Caps level of strength. I believe he's legit super human level strength (beyond peak human) if you consider framework feats as well. He halted a large building from collapsing (before giving in)

CitizenAmerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: Framework Mace was a true inhuman. Real Mace took a serum and he wasn't stronger than Cap.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By XxdeathmakerxX

@x_insignia1: he uses the same sérum that gived cap his strength

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomyak said:

This is tough. Their feats are in such different areas. I'm leaning towards Robbie though.

GR seems unbeatable now

Ronan tanked a shot from one of Rocket's device guns, he can build weapons powerful enough to destroy Moons

Ghost Rider wins handily.

not sure

taking this from the respect thread

Gear and Weaponry

• Universal weapon: Ronan the Accuser was the wielder of the powerful hammer known as the Universal Weapon, a large staff-like war hammer. In addition to using it as a melee weapon, he can also fire some sort of force that is capable of snapping a person's neck by twisting their head 180 degrees, as he did to The Other.
  • Kree Armor: Ronan used a technologically advanced battlesuit that enhanced his strength and durability to levels higher than they already were. The Armor was powerful enough not to shatter when shot in the chest plate with the Hadron Enforcer, although Ronan's strength had been considerably increased by this stage.

Feats

No Caption Provided

Ronan kills The Other using a concussive blast from his Universal Weapon. The Other has been described as extremely powerful by the directors of GOTG, even in comparison to someone like Loki.

No Caption Provided

Easily dodges and parries Drax's first attacks, then drops him to the ground with a simple one-handed shove.

No Caption Provided

Again, Ronan easily dodges and blocks Drax's attacks, then proceeds to backhand him with incredible force (as if Drax were shot out of a cannon) a fair distance into a building (which actually does a fair bit of damage to the building itself).

No Caption Provided

Ronan casually stops Drax's attack and forward momentum and sends him flying back to where the attack began, with a simple one armed blow.

No Caption Provided

Yet again, Ronan easily dodges Drax's attacks, then proceeds to disarm him of both of his knives with two well placed strikes (one was more of a block I guess).

No Caption Provided

Grabs Drax by the throat with one hand, and is so strong that Drax cannot break out of the grip. Ronan then no-sells literally all of Drax's punches, save for the final one that bugged him (Ronan) enough for him to get pissed off and body-slam Drax. This body-slam takes Drax completely out of the fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ronan proves to be powerful enough to hold an infinity stone directly for a time, and to safely be able to use its power by channeling it through his Universal Weapon. This stone has been shown to almost instantly kill normal people, even killing a large group of people after mere seconds of exposure despite them sharing the power between all of them. Oh, and for good measure, he now has the confidence to directly challenge Thanos (not that this means much, but it was a cool moment).

No Caption Provided

Using his now power gem infused Universal Weapon, Ronan blasts a hole right through the shielding technology of the Xandarian fleet, completely disabling it and destroying possibly hundreds of the Xandarian ships.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By X_insignia1

@citizenamerica:

He was a true inhuman in the framework. Howeve, in the real world he literally didn't flinch when an infected Agent May was hitting him. He literally tossed people around like toys. Also the way he threw the podium that had the explosive attached to him suggest he's quite beyonder peak human. Also I honestly don't recall the framework amping any physical attributes. Remember when May also took the injections it was sufficient enough for her to take him on?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dreddfull: Great post, and great feats of Ronan that I totally forgot about.

I still think GR wins, but only ever so slightly. Thanks for posting those gifs and going into depth, I appreciate it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast:

my bad. I didn't realize ronan was immune to hellfire. Go ahead and post those thanks.

Durability is a universal stat that matters in basically every fight. Hellfire is not. You're arguing a NLF based on it working on street levellers.

Ghost Rider has no showings with hell fire of effecting anyone even a fraction as tough as Ronan, yet you're making out he needs feats against it to be resistant or immune, despite the fact there is literally 0 evidence to suggest that it could even work on someone that durable.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By js_the_beast

GR wins but it is closer now that I've looked at Ronan's feats again.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robbie should just burn or stab him. Ronan doesn't have durability feats in anything except blunt force.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By X_insignia1

@xxdeathmakerxx:

Actually he doesn't, its not the cap serum, it's an altered version of the one that Calvin Zabo used to gain his strength.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenamerica

Actually he is stronger than cap. He stopped a moving car. That's definitely above peak human.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdeathmakerxx: No he doesn't, he uses a perfected version of Hyde's serum.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: That's great. Cap stopped an airbus helicopter with about 3000 lbs of lift, with a bicep curl...while he was floating.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@js_the_beast:

my bad. I didn't realize ronan was immune to hellfire. Go ahead and post those thanks.

Durability is a universal stat that matters in basically every fight. Hellfire is not. You're arguing a NLF based on it working on street levellers.

Ghost Rider has no showings with hell fire of effecting anyone even a fraction as tough as Ronan, yet you're making out he needs feats against it to be resistant or immune, despite the fact there is literally 0 evidence to suggest that it could even work on someone that durable.

Dude, I like you, but you're totally off base here.

1. Ghost Rider's hellfire worked on Aida, who isn't street level.
  2. There is absolutely no reason to assume Ronan the Accuser's soul would be immune to Hellfire. That's something you need to prove. Just calling it NLF doesn't hand wave the burden of proof out of existence.
  3. You're using NLF way too liberally. Jay Garrick's helmet was never destroyed in The Flash, therefor it's capable of tanking anything. Completely unfounded assumption just based on a lack there of for evidence and nothing else = Legit no limits fallacy. On the other hand, Doomsday has the ability to evolve to near any attack and become immune to it. Based off of character/In-universe evidence and is part of his abilities = not a no limits fallacy. Ghost Rider is the latter. His hellfire can burn souls. Unless someone is too fast to grab, too big to burn, lacks a soul, or has some sort of built-in magic resistance. There's no reason to assume they could tank it!

NLFs are being thrown around too often on the Battle Forums to try and belittle powerful abilities. I'm not trying to start a flamewar (heh) but I'm kind of sick of seeing that term used again and again when it's not relevant to the discussion. That is all

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

Ghost Rider's hellfire worked on Aida, who isn't street level.

Overall no, but with regards to durability? She may be above most street levellers, but she isn't comparable to Iron Man let alone Ronan.

On the other hand, Doomsday has the ability to evolve to near any attack and become immune to it. Based off of character/In-universe evidence and is part of his abilities = not a no limits fallacy.

Doomsday is probably the best example of a NLF in action, at least on the vine. Yes his abilities include absorbing energy and becoming more powerful, does that mean he can absorb anything? No, because all we know is that he's capable of surviving and absorbing the energy from a nuclear bomb. The fact he was able to do that does not mean he could absorb the energy from an attack from someone like Fox Silver Surfer, anyone with the power gem, Godzilla etc. because a nuke is weaker than what they can produce and beyond what Doomsday has demonstrated he can handle.

There is absolutely no reason to assume Ronan the Accuser's soul would be immune to Hellfire.

Fair enough. I was getting penance stare confused with regular HF/energy projection. If he can get into a situation he can use it Ronan shouldn't have any kind of resistance to soul attacks.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Full stop, or do you mean briefly stall? Plus ge needed to anchor himself in order to do it, so I really wouldn't call that stoppinga 3000 pound helicopter. In terms if strength the serum still amps Mace up beyond caps strength level. Therefore Mace is superhuman, not peak hunan.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Full stop, or do you mean briefly stall? Plus ge needed to anchor himself in order to do it, so I really wouldn't call that stoppinga 3000 pound helicopter. In terms if strength the serum still amps Mace up beyond caps strength level. Therefore Mace is superhuman, not peak hunan.

Briefly stalled? He stopped it cold.
You're not understanding...the Helicopter generates enough lift to carry 3000 lbs. In order to stop it from lifting off, cap has to pull literally more than 3000 lbs. The weight of the chopper is irrelevant because it is being carried by the lift. He is explicitly superhuman. This isn't even debatable right now? Anchor himself? lol...yeah, he's like 230 lbs. He "anchore'd himself by grabbing with his other arm, then stopped the chopper with a bicep curl. Because his feat were not on the ground. Meaning that was all upper body and core. Dunno what you're really trying to argue here?

I know AoS dude. Like...really. Serum Mace is explicitly superhuman, but so is cap. Cap has the higher end feat and has done better against stronger opponents. You cannot credit real world Mace with framework feats, because unlike Daisy, he was not the same person in the framework.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR should win lol

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rider stomps

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robbie Reyes ftw with his Hellfire chain.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider Immortality, regen, Indestructibility might give him the win. Although Ronan demonstrated better strength in combat

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rajjarsalt  Online

Imagine Cap taking out Drax the Destroyer

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan can't stop GR.

This ends with Penitence Stare.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins. For people who are making comparisons for Drax, there's now way he can brute force himself out of a containment unit like Ghost Rider did. Nor does he have any feats that suggests he can.

Also as strong as super human Mace is. He's still below Cap who pulled a freaking Helicopter trying to fly away lmao.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace didn't stop a car, he stopped a freaking armoured tru.ck. It was gradual though.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider might take it. How does he scale to Thanos? Cause Ronan is close.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider runs Ronan over with the Hell Charger