User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Falcon (composite suit/abilities)

No Caption Provided

Black Widow

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off ~ Sam is willing to kill as is BW
  • Sam is wearing his suit from ep6 of Falcon and TWS. But the suit is composite and he gets abilities from all his appearances
  • Standard gear for both
  • Starts 20 feet apart in abandoned Times Square
  • No prep
  • To KO or death

Who takes it?

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator

Sam utterly destroys.

She doesnt have feats on his level when he has tech, if hes willing to kill he just explodes her.

She only has a slim chance to steal a win here or there, but honestly she is outmatched.

He has multiple redwings, equipped with guns, missiles and lasers.

He has a extreme tech/armor/versatility advantage, he can fly and see though walls, he can make his own cover from bullets with his wings and shield.

He has rockets, and missiles, and and magnetic grenades.

Sam takes a strong majority 8/10

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Sam impressed me greatly in the finale. It would be really hard for Natasha to get a successful shot on him in that suit, and he has the shield for additional protection. Stealth and misdirection tactics like the stuff she did against the Winter Soldier would make for an interesting match, but his tech is quite absurd right now and it probably would counter that quite well. The Bite is the most difficult tool here to overcome, but with his maneuverability, Sam would be a much more difficult target than most. In a random encounter, I’m backing Cap for a majority, so long as he stays in the air and plays it smart with Redwing and his firepower. With some kind of prep time or any situated scenario like that, she’d find ways to kill him and he wouldn’t see it coming.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam for now. But am sure after her movie she wins

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nwname  Moderator
Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam should win and her movie most likely won't change that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 frozen  Moderator

Sam impressed me greatly in the finale. It would be really hard for Natasha to get a successful shot on him in that suit, and he has the shield for additional protection. Stealth and misdirection tactics like the stuff she did against the Winter Soldier would make for an interesting match, but his tech is quite absurd right now and it probably would counter that quite well. The Bite is the most difficult tool here to overcome, but with his maneuverability, Sam would be a much more difficult target than most. In a random encounter, I’m backing Cap for a majority, so long as he stays in the air and plays it smart with Redwing and his firepower. With some kind of prep time or any situated scenario like that, she’d find ways to kill him and he wouldn’t see it coming.

I see. Maybe Walker vs Sam is a better match.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator
legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam negs

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam stomps

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H sam is screwed but with him flying around her only hope is guns which isnt too unlikely she is an excellent marksman

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This wasn't close before, it isn't close now.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TBH Sam has a questionable tendency is to close the gap and fight H2H like he did with Batroc

I'm taking Black Widow in that case. Her solo film likely won't change how big the gap is between them, but she doesn't need it to be a lot better in CQC

Waterd103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Waterd103

In theory sam stomps in the show however he struggled with Batroc which he should stomp, so logic in MCU...isnt there

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I generally give Widow the benefit of the doubt, but Falcon has always operated on a different level cause of his tech. If it was hand to hand, Widow would whoop him so bad, but since it’s not, I don’t see Nat being able to beat him with the wings and the shield if he fights competently.

I will say this, if Nat replaced Batroc in the finale, I think she could’ve KOed Sam. He wasn’t fighting as well as he could’ve there

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Falcon stomps. too techy

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: she put up wonderful fights against people out of her league (mainly bc they're super soldiers and she's a peak human) and honestly after seeing him fight super soldiers and getting beat, I just don't see him being able to deal with her agility, deadly aim and her tech. also 30 feet isn't far enough for him to be able to do anything with the wings.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: she put up wonderful fights against people out of her league (mainly bc they're super soldiers and she's a peak human) and honestly after seeing him fight super soldiers and getting beat, I just don't see him being able to deal with her agility, deadly aim and her tech. also 30 feet isn't far enough for him to be able to do anything with the wings.

He did great against Karli and other flag smashers. I'm not sure how Widow would exactly do better against Karli.

MonsieurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam should get the job done here, I just think Batroc is intended to be one of the most skilled mcu dogs and we know how good his durability is.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam destroys now.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam wins now but her movie will change things back.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mexcomics2078

Sam wrecks. At least until BW movie comes out

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically this. Both have the means to take each other out. It completely depends on the layout of the the fight. But in a straight up random encounter, this is a good consensus

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat could win because of the starting range, she has great gun aim.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam Wilson Captain America Falcon

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By nassergrant19

@kfost_5 said:

H2H sam is screwed but with him flying around her only hope is guns which isnt too unlikely she is an excellent marksman

Nah Sam stomps Nat in H2H as well. He’s too agile for her in combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Plus he gave Batroc an even better fight. He was basically even with him. He got tagged a couple of times though due to talking to Sharon mid-fight.

Overall he was tagging Batroc multiple times, blocking his strikes in H2H and dodging his blows skillfully.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nassergrant19

@oraclefromhel said:

Her agility? Sam is way more agile than Nat. He’s literally one of the most nimble/acrobatic fighters in the MCU now and has Batroc level agility in combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However I agree her Widow bite might be a problem though. I just think he’s much too quick and agile to get with it. Unless he’s caught off guard or talking to Sharon in the middle of the fight.

idk I just don’t see how she wins this, let alone tag him in combat.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraclefromhel said:

Her agility? Sam is way more agile than Nat. He’s literally one of the most nimble/acrobatic fighters in the MCU now and has Batroc level agility in combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However I agree her Widow bite might be a problem though. I just think he’s much too quick and agile to get with it. Unless he’s caught off guard or talking to Sharon in the middle of the fight.

idk I just don’t see how she wins this, let alone tags him in combat.

I still think Black Widow is more agile, she hasn't gotten alot of screentime in a while but I don't we should just assume that he's more agile than one of the top spies on earth and she has so much experience.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nassergrant19

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I still think Black Widow is more agile, she hasn't gotten alot of screentime in a while but I don't we should just assume that he's more agile than one of the top spies on earth and she has so much experience.

Nah Sam has much better acrobatics in combat. Widow just doesn’t fight like Sam or Batroc in significant fights. They’re literally doing crazy flip combinations to dodge attacks and using it to set up their kicks.

Sam is just a much more agile fighter. He relies on it a lot.

She does have a lot of experience though. Wdym she didn’t have screen time? She had over a decade of screen time. She literally had an entire arc and had an impactful death in Endgame. Sam had less than her, he‘s just starting up.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nah Sam has much better acrobatics in combat. Widow just doesn’t fight like Sam or Batroc in significant fights. They’re literally doing crazy flip combinations to dodge attacks and using it to set up their kicks.

She does have a lot of experience though. Wdym she didn’t have screen time? She had over a decade of screen time. She literally had an entire arc and had an impactful death in Endgame. Sam had less than her, he‘s just starting up.

Black Widow and Hawkeye got less feat time than any other avenger.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nassergrant19

Anyways Sam stomps with gear and beats her even in H2H due to his recent feats.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nassergrant19

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Widow had 10+(over a decade) years of movies and literally had one of the most impactful deaths in Endgame. They made her die for a reason.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Widow had 10+(over a decade) years of movies and literally had one of the most impactful deaths in Endgame. They made her die for a reason.

All of those years and no impressive feats. I guess staggering Black Panther was an impressive feat.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nassergrant19

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All of those years and no impressive feats. I guess staggering Black Panther was an impressive feat.

That’s what I’m saying...and for some reason you think she’s above Falcon in H2H/Agility.

Anyways I guess the taser is a pretty useful weapon. T’Challa was caught of guard though.

kryp_silmaril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wrecks

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Guided missiles, rockets, redwing and wrist machine guns, Black Widows dies without an effort from Sam.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That’s what I’m saying...and for some reason you think she’s above Falcon in H2H/Agility.

Anyways I guess the taser is a pretty useful weapon. T’Challa was caught of guard though.

I do think she's below Falcon in h2h combat or agility, I just think she has so much skill we haven't seen yet. I don't think we should just put Falcon above her in h2h combat just because he got a few new feats in FATWS, she's one of best spies on earth, she has tons of experience, she's clearly supposed to be near Caps level in h2h combat. She's had years of experience and learned every fighting style on earth and now Falcon gets a few new feats and he's above her in h2h combat? I don't think he is above her.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I do think she's below Falcon in h2h combat or agility, I just think she has so much skill we haven't seen yet. I don't think we should just put Falcon above her in h2h combat just because he got a few new feats in FATWS, she's one of best spies on earth, she has tons of experience, she's clearly supposed to be near Caps level in h2h combat. She's had years of experience and learned every fighting style on earth and now Falcon gets a few new feats and he's above her in h2h combat? I don't think he is above her.

She’s been in the movies for over a decade. She’s had a decade to prove herself and she died in Endgame.

Falcon has also had years of experience. He‘s been in the military plus he didn’t just get a “few” new feats. He got crazy new big feats. Plus he’s gonna get even better than he is now because I heard they are making a Captain America 4.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She’s been in the movies for over a decade. She’s had a decade to prove herself and she died in Endgame.

Falcon has also had years of experience. He‘s been in the military plus he didn’t just get a “few” new feats. He got crazy new big feats. Plus he’s gonna get even better than he is now because I heard they are making a Captain America 4.

Cap, Black Panther, Falcon and others have already gotten full movies and tv series's about them, Black Widow is just now getting a movie about her and she had less scenes than characters like Thor, Hulk, Iron man, Cap. We haven't seen the best of her yet and we haven't seen the best of Hawkeye or Wanda either.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nassergrant19

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@oraclefromhel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cap, Black Panther, Falcon and others have already gotten full movies and tv series's about them, Black Widow is just now getting a movie about her and she had less scenes than characters like Thor, Hulk, Iron man, Cap. We haven't seen the best of her yet and we haven't seen the best of Hawkeye or Wanda either.

Black Widow is dead. The movie she’s getting is a prequel. Plus she has not gotten less screen time than Hulk.

Your right about Hawkeye though, he’s getting a show. Wanda had HELLA screen time though. Let’s be real. She’s gonna be a part of Dr. Strange 2 though.

Sam is still new to the shield. He’s not even close to his best, he‘s getting his own Captain America movie.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sam