Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Thanos and his army (Black Order included)
  • Thanos is equipped with his sword and armor
  • Thanos does not have the Infinity Gauntlet
  • Morals on
  • Win by KO or death
  • Who wins?
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Druig freezes them or Sprite makes Thanos' army kill each other

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Druig controls them all, and makkari blitz the rest to oblivion

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goldeneagle

@allhellkingdox: I have not seen the movie, but I doubt that they will be able to mind control Thanos considering he was able to resist Mantis.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@allhellkingdox: I have not seen the movie, but I doubt that they will be able to mind control Thanos considering he was able to resist Mantis.

Druig has a few (can control all the humans on the planet) statements, and controls 2 armies at once in babylon, he also can TP Thena… and with unimind can control a baby celestial… and Thanos resisted mantis a little, but she still held him.

Sprite makes convincing illusions, bigger than the EG battlefield.

Sursi should be able to transmute him, but she needs physical contact.

Ikaris and Thena are no joke, same with mirriki and phastos.

Id say eturnals take this.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Army slaps

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Having ability "to control anyone" must need contest. This is not like Wanda's hex magic on autopilot. Control humanity is just to threaten them like dictator making them obedient by fear enforcement. Ikaris i admit beats Thanos forgetting fact Thanos is shit without powerscaling.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Mantis could put Ego into sleep easily and in Thanos' case she was struggling (she even said: "Be quick. He is very strong." and Iron Man added that she can't hold him much longer).

Not so sure if controlling baby Celestial is enough to easily TP Thanos so that he won't break free after short while.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos broke out of mentis mind control and she has feats of putting full grown celestial to sleep. Only Ikaris via bfr is a threat to Thanos.

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals stomp

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies:

Having ability "to control anyone" must need contest. This is not like Wanda's hex magic on autopilot. Control humanity is just to threaten them like dictator making them obedient by fear enforcement. Ikaris i admit beats Thanos forgetting fact Thanos is shit without powerscaling.

What are you talking about “must need contest”? Threaten like a dictator?

It’s just mind control dude…WTF… he says if he mind controls all humanity it would take away thier problems, thier hate, thier fear, and make them less human.. it’s legit just mind control, threaten like a dictator? GTFOH, I really wish you could be reasonable, I really do.

Druigs TP has already controlled 2 armies in battle onscreen, he states he can control the whole world, other eturnals state he can control the whole world.. he’s TPd Thena, he’s TPd aliens from 1000s of worlds... on top of being insanely durable for a telepath.

That’s a insane durability feat for a telepath ^^.

—-

Im tempted to say Druig solos, with the team it’s not even a question in my mind that the eturnals win.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Can you tell me when was it ?

Was it at beginning of movie ? That what you mean ?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@nn5 said:

@death4bunnies: Mantis could put Ego into sleep easily and in Thanos' case she was struggling (she even said: "Be quick. He is very strong." and Iron Man added that she can't hold him much longer).

Not so sure if controlling baby Celestial is enough to easily TP Thanos so that he won't break free after short while.

Ye, he struggled a bit.. even if druig can’t TP him (I think he probably can) Druig can take out the army, giving the eturnals full focus on a Thanos… I dont see them losing, not with all that hax(transmutation), speed, strength and tech.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

https://series9.me/film/eternals/watching.html?ep=0

show me minutes ok ?

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I also think they can win as a team. Not sure if who can beat Thanos 1v1 fight (probably at least Ikaris & Sersi should be able to do that based on what I've heard/seen yet) but I'm leaning towards option that Druig can't solo here (due to clear scaling of Thanos > Celestial in TP resistance). But yeah, I agree he can easily TP the army which would be extremely useful.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies said:

Druig has a few (can control all the humans on the planet) statements, and controls 2 armies at once in babylon, he also can TP Thena… and with unimind can control a baby celestial… and Thanos resisted mantis a little, but she still held him.

Sprite makes convincing illusions, bigger than the EG battlefield.

Sursi should be able to transmute him, but she needs physical contact.

Ikaris and Thena are no joke, same with mirriki and phastos.

Id say eturnals take this.

Base Mantis can put a fully grown celestial to sleep, and struggled to hold Thanos for a few second. Druig's tp won't work.

It's been heavily implied that Thanos can see through illusions.

She won't be able to get physical contact.

Ikaris' HV, which seems to be his main form of attack won't even tickle Thanos. What are the other's going to do?

She did hold Thanos, and she struggled with Ego too.. also that baby celestial was one of Ashrims progeny and bigger than Ego(who was not fully grown, and didn’t feed off life for a millennia like the regular celestial do).. I still think the TP would work.

Implied that he can see through illusions? When?

Thanos better hope Sursi diesnt touch him, because of she does he becomes stone.

Phastos has tech that can restrain Ikaris for a time, Ikaris and Marriki can run interference for that transmutation touch, and that HV will at least ragdoll Thanos it cut through a ship that sailed close to the sun… Thenas blade cut right through Kro.. I don’t see Thanos taking this team… and I respect him a lot.. to much hax along with the high tiers.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies:

show me minutes ok ?

What? minutes of what? Druig controlling babylon and the invading army?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@nn5 said:

@death4bunnies: I also think they can win as a team. Not sure if who can beat Thanos 1v1 fight (probably at least Ikaris & Sersi should be able to do that based on what I've heard/seen yet) but I'm leaning towards option that Druig can't solo here (due to clear scaling of Thanos > Celestial in TP resistance). But yeah, I agree he can easily TP the army which would be extremely useful.

That’s fair.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1 said:

@death4bunnies:

show me minutes ok ?

Both please :)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@yunobogoro1 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@yunobogoro1 said:

@death4bunnies:

show me minutes ok ?

0:40.

There are a few more feats and statements… that’s the best onscreen mass control… controls Babylon and the invading army on screen.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@yunobogoro1 said:

@death4bunnies:

show me minutes ok ?

0:40.

There are a few more feats and statements… that’s the best onscreen mass control.

Ok..

He calmed down this army it seems.

But where are those civilization control statements ? During that lecture of Ikaris ?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@yunobogoro1:

That was his best mass control on screen.. glad you accept that feat of controlling Babylon and the invading army.

Ummm, he has 2 or 3 “I can control the whole world” statements.. I think one of the other eturnals says so too and that he TPd Thena..… and he mind controlled the armies on screen.. try to be reasonable here bruv, I feel like your just searching for a way to dismiss his clear cut powers… I’ll see if I can scroll through quick and see if I can find the statements.. it’s a long movie.

1:24 is one of his planetary statements.

“When I left I thought about taking over the minds of every human on this planet .. violence, feat, greed all gone”.. “why didn’t you”..”because without their flaws they wouldn’t be human”

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals clap

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Are Kingo and Gilgamesh fodder or something, lol? I've heard not much of them in any thread.

Kingo doesn’t do much, blasts some deviants, takes out a wooden building, busts a small amount of stone.(he left before the final battle)

Gilgamesh has some good shockwaves, and he’s one of the ones Kro stole power from, Kro also makes shockwaves when using Gilgamesh powers.. Gilgamesh also got some pretty good skill feats, keeping a crazed Thena in line for centuries, he fights her and some deviants a few times.

Phastos is the one i think people are sleeping on.. his tech did some pretty amazing combat stuff vs ikarus.. he has a few dozen flying do dads that knock around ikarus a bit, and a restraining device that held ikarus for a bit… and he took HV better than anyone.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@graysonblake said:

@death4bunnies said:

@graysonblake said:

Are Kingo and Gilgamesh fodder or something, lol? I've heard not much of them in any thread.

Kingo doesn’t do much, blasts some deviants, takes out a wooden building, busts a small amount of stone.(he left before the final battle)

Gilgamesh has some good shockwaves, and he’s one of the ones Kro stole power from, Kro also makes shockwaves when using Gilgamesh powers.. Gilgamesh also got some pretty good skill feats, keeping a crazed Thena in line for centuries, he fights her and some deviants a few times.

Phastos is the one i think people are sleeping on.. his tech did some pretty amazing combat stuff vs ikarus.. he has a few dozen flying do dads that knock around ikarus a bit, and a restraining device that held ikarus for a bit… and he took HV better than anyone.

I wonder why the Eternals as a group sound like losers, smh. Kingo leaves the team, Druig KO's the Sprite with a rock-bash, Ikaris tries to kill his whole team, etc. This team better get their act together, smh. And Phastos sounds cool.

You didn’t watch the movie I take it?

Here is the quick lowdown.. the eturnals think they are sent to save life from the deviants.. but they are only supposed to preserve life for a celestial baby that is in planets.. when the celestial is born it erupts out of the planet(they’ve done this to 1000s of planets, memories wiped each time).. they start figuring out that they are on a mission that ends with the earth being destroyed.. some still want the celestial to be born(ikarus, Kingo, Sprite).. some don’t (Sersi, Phastos, Thena, mirriki).. so they go to try to stop it by having Driug mind hax amped with the unimind bracelets Phastos builds…it so it can stay asleep until they evacuate the planet.. that’s when Ikarus and the rest fight. .. they end up killing the celestial with Sersi transmuting it to stone.(Sprite is constantly complaining she was made weak and small and will never grow up, but they all have a part to play)… no one is exactly right, as without the celestials life in the universe will die, but some really love humans.

Loading Video...

I mean the team did take down a celestial that was going to destroy the planet by being born.. sersi almost solos it, but was interrupted by Ikaris, then used the unimind amp to finish it off… it ends with the other celestials being pissed and promising judgment….overall I liked the movie.. but it’s really long and focuses a lot on character development.. give it a shot, maybe you’ll like it.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Thanos solo?

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris and Makkari are all that are needed.

Druig can probably TP them (Does his TP work on aliens???), we only saw it work on the Spanish and Indians in Tenochtitlan. Not that it matters because Ikaris can probably just incinerate them all

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Druig can probably TP them (Does his TP work on aliens???), we only saw it work on the Spanish and Indians in Tenochtitlan. Not that it matters because Ikaris can probably just incinerate them all

Yes Druig TPd Thena once.. and has been to 1000s of worlds to do this job,(mind wiped after each) I think it’s fair to say he can TP aliens… tho without the unimind he can’t TP a baby celestial… while mantis could TP Ego, so make of that what you will.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@graysonblake:

Druig was blitzed first.. and when he got up sprite was the one on sersis way.. Idk why he hit her with a rock.. PIS I guess…kinda a dumb way to do it, but got the job done I guess.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos and his army

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graysonblake: his tp obviously don’t work on Eternals or deviants hence he was reduce to melee fight against the deviants

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers