Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

No Caption Provided

๐—ฆ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—๐—Ÿ

No Caption Provided

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€:

• ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ
  • ๐—๐—Ÿ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฆ๐—– ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป:

๐— ๐—–๐—จ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป

No Caption Provided

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€?

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

not out yet for me

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

not out yet for me

I'm making it early, so it can be ready when the movie comes out for everyone

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals outnumber them

Lizard54321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Druig can solo

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Druig makes the league kill each other

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watching this movie online ( atrocious and disgusting by the way ) and Eternals have done nothing yet impressive. I am now at 40th minute

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eturnals without much difficulty, tempted to say a few solo.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:

Reasons?

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing it tonight Iโ€™ll be back

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals without much trouble.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By death4bunnies
@graysonblake said:

@death4bunnies said:

Reasons?

Their Speedster has way way greater strength and durability, and 2 of the eturnals reacted to and tagged their speedster.

Plus they have a telepath, and a illusionist.

Ikaris has better dura and AP and speed than Supes, and he actually tagged the speedster he went against.

โ€”-

The way I see it is the speedsters start attacking eachother(Muruki comes out on top)Ikiris and Superman attack eachother(ikaris comes out on top).. and the telepath gets ahold of the JL, or the illusionist makes them see eachother as enemies.

โ€”-

Tempeted to say a few eternals solo, the full roster wins without much trouble at allโ€ฆ too much hax on top of superior high tiers.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graysonblake said:

@death4bunnies said:

Reasons?

Their Speedster has way way greater strength and durability, and 2 of the eturnals reacted to and tagged their speedster.

Seen movie:

First off none of them really could keep up with deaf lady. Deaf lady could rush through rocks using tough body of Ikaris as a drill.

Well that's truth

Ikaris has better dura and AP and speed than Supes, and he actually tagged the speedster he went against.

I don't recall any impressive ones

โ€”-

The way I see it is the speedsters start attacking eachother(Muruki comes out on top)Ikiris and Superman attack eachother(ikaris comes out on top).. and the telepath gets ahold of the JL, or the illusionist makes them see eachother as enemies.

Problem is idk can telepath really capture fast moving enemies

โ€”-

Tempeted to say a few eternals solo, the full roster wins without much trouble at allโ€ฆ too much hax on top of superior high tiers.

I admit transmuter is hax one able to transmue columnes or track or emerge water from ground.

Tiamut ensleepement was massive amp of technology, spaceship and this unimind

I think eternals can win

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graysonblake said:

@death4bunnies said:

Reasons?

โ€”-

โ€”-

1. Their speedster is not as fast though. Snydercut Flash went LS and then FTL, both on separate occasions, and both were when he got serious. Makkari has no LS feats, and nothing even close as a matter of fact. SC Flash punching her at LS would (scientifically) disintegrate her.

2. AP with one feat that hasn't been clarified by an actual reliable person as of yet. I'll believe it once NW or Thorwins calcs it since they know what amount of joules and speed it would require. Travel-speed is something Ikaris has on Superman, but not combat-speed. Makkari has what quantifiable combat-speed feats again? And Superman did tag Flash, and actually threw him to the side in the extended fight in SC.

3. Makkari comes out on top when she gets statued how? She is far better in combat, but she's way too slow. Ikaris get's bombarded and get's his head chopped off by Wonder Woman... The telepath they have no answer for and same with the illusionist, but it doesn't matter when Superman and Flash blitz off the bat. Flash running at superspeed exploded into Parademons, and could this here but faster.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:
@graysonblake said:

@death4bunnies said:

Reasons?

โ€”-

โ€”-

1. Their speedster is not as fast though. Snydercut Flash went LS and then FTL, both on separate occasions, and both were when he got serious. Makkari has no LS feats, and nothing even close as a matter of fact. SC Flash punching her at LS would (scientifically) disintegrate her.

2. AP with one feat that hasn't been clarified by an actual reliable person as of yet. I'll believe it once NW or Thorwins calcs it since they know what amount of joules and speed it would require. Travel-speed is something Ikaris has on Superman, but not combat-speed. Makkari has what quantifiable combat-speed feats again? And Superman did tag Flash, and actually threw him to the side in the extended fight in SC.

3. Makkari comes out on top when she gets statued how? She is far better in combat, but she's way too slow. Ikaris get's bombarded and get's his head chopped off by Wonder Woman... The telepath they have no answer for and same with the illusionist, but it doesn't matter when Superman and Flash blitz off the bat. Flash running at superspeed exploded into Parademons, and could this here but faster.

So JL flash is about as fast as Ikaris flight speed, and he has no AP to hurt any eturnal? Heโ€™s not really a problemโ€ฆAnd Makkri less faster than Ikaris and his eye beams.

Lol, youโ€™ll only accept a calc from 2 people whilst debating on your own thread? And I canโ€™t have a opinion on the feat until you personally verify? GTFOH.. there have been tons of characters whoโ€™ve had feats of busting up clouds.. to the point there are whole pages dedicated to explaining why itโ€™s impressive.

No Caption Provided

Link to a page talking about cloud splitting vv

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud_Calculations

Link to a page talking about cloud splitting ^^

Feats of splitting clouds have been used since the dawn of debates, we know how impressive it is.. this all doesnโ€™t get thrown out just because MCU got a cloud splitting feat ..lol

Amazing you tagg me asking my opinion on your thread, then tell me I canโ€™t have an opinion on a feat until 2 people you choose calc it.. down right amazing.

Sure mate, because flash splattered a para demon(that also splats with a 10 foot fall) he can harm the beings who tank the suns atmosphere and bulrushes through stone.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: He is way faster than Ikaris' travel speed, wtf is this lowball? And yes, I can choose to get into a debate on my own thread; either you don't like it or leave. He does have AP to hurt an Eternal (he has combat speed > to Superman, who moved slower than Flash, etc), and he's also bloodlusted. Not to mention he carries electrical charges when he moves at LS. I want those two users to confirm it because they are more qualified. I don't want an assumption, with your answer of using a probably wrong calc, I want a clear consensus. You're using this one feat as it's the holy grail of feats as well, though he has no combat speed feats of note, and Wonder Woman can stab and kill him. And yes, he can harm them, D4B. Imagine thinking that an FTL-MFTL speedster can't harm these two, smh.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By death4bunnies

@graysonblake:

It is against the rules to debate in your own thread..but I usually donโ€™t care about that.. my issue is mostly you asking MY opinion, then you telling me you wonโ€™t accept a feat until 2 debaters of your choosing tell you what to think of itโ€ฆif you can grasp how absolutely ridiculous it is to ask me my opinion then tell me you wonโ€™t accept it until those 2 confirm then why even ask me?

I have no interest in discussing this with you further for that reason, if you wonโ€™t accept a feat until the 2 people you chose tell you what it is, then ask them I guess.

โ€”-

Iโ€™m open for discussion with others.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Morghulis

@death4bunnies said:

@graysonblake:

It is against the rules to debate in your own thread..but I usually donโ€™t care about that.. my issue is mostly you asking MY opinion, then you telling me you wonโ€™t accept a feat until 2 debaters of your choosing tell you what to think of itโ€ฆif you can grasp how absolutely ridiculous it is to ask me my opinion then tell me you wonโ€™t accept it until those 2 confirm then why even ask me?

I have no interest in discussing this with you further for that reason, if you wonโ€™t accept a feat until the 2 people you chose tell you what it is, then ask them I guess.

โ€”-

I asked for you reason why you thought the Eternals won, and I debated you. I wanted the feat confirmed by the two calcers before it continues getting used, because if it really island lvl, then Ikaris has the higher AP. Though, NWname did calc it somewhere on Discord and still said Superman wins in another thread of this matchup.

And I did ask them, I think...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:

@graysonblake:

โ€”-

I asked for you reason why you thought the Eternals won, and I debated you. I wanted the feat confirmed by the two calcers before it continues getting used, because if it really island lvl, then Ikaris has the higher AP. Though, NWname did calc it somewhere on Discord and still said Superman wins in another thread of this matchup.

And I did ask them, I think...

Ok well I know that creating a shockwave that moves clouds for hundreds of miles in every direction is insane, and Ive provided extreme lowball calcs.

So imma continue to use the feat as part of my reasoning.

Among the other things I mentioned...telepath, illusionist.. etc etc.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP Ikaris statues and one shots everybody.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WastelandMan

I like how some random users are the apparent arbiters of what calcs should and shouldn't be used. Not being able to do calcs or not taking the time to learn it yourself but still just seemingly accepting others calcs like it's scripture from very specific users just seems like blatant confirmation bias lol

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Morghulis

I like how some random users are the apparent arbiters of what calcs should and shouldn't be used. Not being able to do calcs or figuring out how to do it yourself but still just seemingly accepting others calcs like it's scripture from very specific users just seems like blatant confirmation bias lol

NW is very qualified and knows what he's talking about. I had a C- in math and I can't calc stuff since I'm only slightly decent at science and physics as well. D4B might have the right idea, but I want to make sure before I concede.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WastelandMan
@graysonblake said:

NW is very qualified and knows what he's talking about. I had a C- in math and I can't calc stuff since I'm only slightly decent at science and physics as well. D4B might have the right idea, but I want to make sure before I concede.

Based on what? You're not good at math by your own admission, so how are you even checking its validity? Even if they had a math degree, that's absolutely no guarantee it's valid because math is a science that's susceptible to bias like any other and requires peer review, specifically of the variables, which you're incapable of. It really seems like you're just agreeing with them because the math seems plausible from your perspective and it agrees with your bias.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

@graysonblake said:

Based on what? You're not good at math by your own admission, so how are you even checking its validity? Even if they had a math degree, that's absolute no guarantee it's valid because math is a science that's susceptible to bias like nay other and require peer review, specifically of the variables, from others which you're incapable of. It really seems like you're just agreeing with them because the math seems plausible from your perspective and it agrees with your bias.

NWname's math seems to check out from other people who calc stuff, and I believe he does have a degree afaik. And when I say I'm not good at math, it doesn't mean I'm brain-dead when it comes down to it. I know math when it comes to debating, like how much kt it takes to destroy a town or a city or even megatons, and I also understand speed. I can't find the exact joules nor can I pixel-calc like these two debaters I called on can. And no, I've dismissed calcs from verses I like as well. And again, what is your point on the thread? Are you gonna say who you think wins or what?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WastelandMan

@graysonblake:

NWname's math seems to check out from other people who calc stuff and I believe he does have a degree afaik.

What, from the same site? Is it verses? I have no problem with wikis in general but particular wikis, especially ones focused on arguments as subjects, because of how emotionally invested people tend to get, can be host to unbelievable amounts of bias and mental circle jerks. Every site is, really, and leans differently depending on which one. Why should it matter that some random users on one particular site have decided their calcs are the most valid? lol Again, it just comes across as massive confirmation bias.

And when I say I'm not good at math, it doesn't mean I'm brain-dead when it comes down to it. I know math when it comes to debating, like how much kt it takes to destroy a town or a city or even megatons, and I also understand speed. I can't find the exact joules nor can I pixel-calc like these two debaters I called on can. And no, I've dismissed calcs from verses I like as well.

You obviously don't know the calcs you're presenting as valid otherwise you'd do them yourself.

And again, what is your point on the thread? Are you gonna say who you think wins or what?

I'm commenting on the logic you're using that's the basis for some of your arguments which is obviously related to the thread. I don't have a comment on who would win.

InfiniteGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where do the eternals scale in speed and ap?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iโ€™ll accept this calculation only after the person who downplays the verse theyโ€™re calculating calculates it.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By death4bunnies
@infinitegear said:

Where do the eternals scale in speed and ap?

Speed- Marriki runs around the earth in secondsโ€ฆThena and Ikaris react to her in battle while sheโ€™s running.. Ikaris flyโ€™s to the sun very fast.

AP- Ikaris can fly through the atmosphere of sun without burning up.. Marrki (the speedster) can shake the mountain and bust stone while punching him very fast.. All can hurt deviants and eachother so kinda scale near eachother.

Ikaris makes a giant shockwave that moved clouds.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graysonblake: you didnโ€™t know before and was saying โ€œ And yes, I can choose to get into a debate on my own thread; either you don't like it or leave.โ€ so yeah donโ€™t blame people for correcting you.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#41 higherpower  Moderator

DCEU Flash phased through the Motherbox destroying the Earth, then ran so far above the speed of light he reversed time undoing the planets obliteration, and subsequently generated enough energy from his movement to give Cyborg the necessary charge to separate the Unity of the established planet level boxes. With bloodlust here I'm confident he solos.

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at flash soloing his powers don't work on mcu characters as stated by hulk

Ot eternals stomp some cold solo

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower:

I donโ€™t know why reversing time a few minutes would harm the eturnals, they are very very old.

Ikaris flew FTL to the sun.

I donโ€™t know how we could tell how much charge flash gave cyborg.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Eternals stomp

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops Driug from having at least the Flash and Batman fight eachother and whose to say he couldnt control Superman And the other stronger ones? Cyborg is the only one i can see fighting it.

KINGCJ2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League still stomps

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Druig makes them kill each other. And heโ€™s durable enough not to get one shot.

Makari can take on Aquaman and Diana easily. Same goes with Thena and Gilgamesh

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graysonblake: stop debating with death4bunnies itโ€™s a well known fact he would put almost any MCU character over DC this is the same guy who put TASM at 95% the speed of light yet he couldnโ€™t not statue falling debri or save his girlfriend. People like him and eredin opinions are always invalid because they donโ€™t view any MCU vs DCEU matchup with any objectivity.

Flash once again solos his MFTL and can phase through planetary molecular levels of destruction.

Flash vs Makkari - Flash would defeat makkari in a battle between speedsters the fastest one wins she was very impressive though.

Clark vs Ikaris - is close heโ€™s literally the MCU Superman, strength Clark has far better lifting strength as Ikaris never lifted anything and was being partially overpowered by deviants (which struggled to lift a metallic tree however donโ€™t really know what this tree was made out of)

But giving into Clark because his strength is more calculable and has better showing.

AP - hard to say we never see Ikaris failed to destroy something with his attacks but the deviants are hard to scale and he pretty much destroyed stone/rocks/metals with ease going with Clark more concrete and scalable feats

Speed - a bloodlusted Makkari was blitzing Ikaris silly but he was reacting and eventually tagged her then began to tag her more freely, Clark Flailed to tagged Barry and his initial assault but unlike makkari Barry was only focused on dodging, then Clark later reacted and side stepped a blitzing Barry. Iโ€™d give Ikaris the slight edge because I believe a bloodlusted makkari is faster than a slight serious Flash.

Heat vision vs Eye beams - both has never failed to destroy anything man made rather it be stone or rocks or metals, Clark heat vision best feats is being 3.5M Kelvin while Ikaris eye beams one shotted everything except other Eternals comics energy shields and barriers hard to decide be he easily shredded the ship. Ikaris heat resistance is insane he literally flew into the sun although we didnโ€™t see the end but that was enough to say heat vision would not 1 shot is say stalemate here.

Superman edges out just more reliable scalable feats but Ikaris gives him a tough fight and one of the few MCU characters whoโ€™s not being statued lol.

Diana vs Thena, going with Diana although Thena is faster could actually be a toss up.

Druig with mind rape killing the league instantly but bloodsted means flash blitz.

Justice league wins