• 57 results
Daniel906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Daniel906

@geekryan: gotta love inconsistent power scaling but devients were made by the celestials aswell so its not a strech to say they can hurt and kill eternals

Daniel906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Daniel906

no but legitimately even getting close to a star would require a fortitude to basically all forms of conventional damage so unbelievable you could tank a moon being thrown at you and still survive i do imagine they could still be restrained though but if your going for the kill on someone like that you better be able to launch nukes with your fists

Daniel906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Daniel906

also i just watched the scene in question if we assume that the movie portrayed that event in real time he can also go faster then light since it dident take him 8 minutes to clear the distance so unless you throw out how he commited suicide as a feat MCU ikarus can possibly travel lightspeed depending on how long it took him to get there and is basicly unkillable without unbelievable energy's being involved

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men slap with prep.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@daniel906: Inconsistent? So multiple instances of various building-level Deviants harming Ikaris and giving him a tough time is inconsistent? Compared to his ONE feat of briefly surviving the Sun’s atmosphere? Lmao

Daniel906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Daniel906

@geekryan: as i said deviants were made by the celestials aswell so its not a strech to say they cant harm the eternals not to mention that any fight with a normal deviant ikarus kicked there shit in the xmen wouldent be able to kill him in a stomp though i imagine he could easily be restrained but the xmen i also think this fight would be much closer then people give the eternals credit for the only reason i think the xmen would win is because theres alot more versitility aswell as the xmens many feats when there given time to prepare or if someone like jean is bloodlusted