Centipede Soldiers stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Elektra because of speed, skill & weapons.
She is also really durable. She could definitely tank a few hits.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra. Maybe I'm forgetting but I doubt any of them are as fast as her. She is able to one shot due to gear and she can fight multiple opponents at once.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra. Don't think Centipede Soldiers have any piercing durability. With her sais, she takes it.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Mike, using an inferior version of the serum was able to tank a shotgun blast with no damage.

Centipedes win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Black Sky gets wrecked.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Mike, using an inferior version of the serum was able to tank a shotgun blast with no damage.

Centipedes win.

I'm pretty sure Mike got stabbed by a random metal pipe.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: By a Centipede soldier. They can put a fair bit of force behind the things.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: By a Centipede soldier. They can put a fair bit of force behind the things.

Yes, using a metal pipe which aren't that sharp compared to an actual sai. And Elektra is fair bit strong herself. Also, when did the shotgun thing happen?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rbt said:
@greysentinel365 said:

Yes, using a metal pipe which aren't that sharp compared to an actual sai. And Elektra is fair bit strong herself. Also, when did the shotgun thing happen?

Pilot episode of the series.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Ward stab an actual soldier with a syringe? Also bullets pierce with blunt force so thats kinda a bad comparison

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if she jobs and loses.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: No, Ward injected a toxin into a soldier's mouth. And then forcefully kneed it to accelerate the effect.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365 said:

Didn't Ward stab an actual soldier with a syringe? Also bullets pierce with blunt force so thats kinda a bad comparison

No. Why do you keep saying this.
He put a capsule in his mouth and then kneed him in the jaw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: same thing

He didn't at any point stab a centipede soldier...it's not remotely the same thing.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra. She's faster and more skilled.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Arcus1  Online

Elektra's definitely skilled enough to hang with 3 opponents, she's got the durability to tank hits and the strength to hang with them (they might be stronger overall). Assuming she can stab them with her sai, she wins

Centipede Soldiers stomp.

Is there anything to indicate that she couldn't stab the soldiers?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Actually, that's a good point. She has her sai here, which I didn't take into consideration. But I don't think she can tag all of them AND keep them down before they crush her skull or ragdoll her.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Arcus1  Online

@arcus1: Actually, that's a good point. She has her sai here, which I didn't take into consideration. But I don't think she can tag all of them AND keep them down before they crush her skull or ragdoll her.

Elektra shrugged off a direct chi punch, hits from Jessica Jones, and could hang with Luke Cage, I don't think she's as physically inferior to Centipede soldiers as you're suggesting. If they didn't crush/ragdoll May or Ward immediately, why would they succeed in doing so against Elektra? Besides, 10 ninjas feat, we know she does fine at evading attacks from multiple sides while landing lethal blows quickly

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Justiciar

@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:

Elektra shrugged off a direct chi punch, hits from Jessica Jones, and could hang with Luke Cage, I don't think she's as physically inferior to Centipede soldiers as you're suggesting. If they didn't crush/ragdoll May or Ward immediately, why would they succeed in doing so against Elektra? Besides, 10 ninjas feat, we know she does fine at evading attacks from multiple sides while landing lethal blows quickly

I feel like that's a feat for May and Ward, not a feat against the Centipede Soldiers. For regular humans, they've shown equal ragdolling ability to Luke plus far superior skill. (both by implication and by choreography)

I'm not saying she'd go down immediately, but I don't see how Elektra is supposed to take three guys who each have:

• Comparable strength to Luke
  • The durability to shrug off shotgun blasts at close range
  • Superior skill to Jessica and Luke combined

The Hand ninjas aren't remotely comparable. Maybe they're faster in raw combat speed, but even then, the Centipede Soldiers aren't slow themselves and they press an advance very well.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Arcus1  Online

@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:

I feel like that's a feat for May and Ward, not a feat against the Centipede Soldiers. For regular humans, they've shown equal ragdolling ability to Luke plus far superior skill. (both by implication and by choreography)

I'm not saying she'd go down immediately, but I don't see how Elektra is supposed to take three guys who each have:

The Hand ninjas aren't remotely comparable. Maybe they're faster in raw combat speed, but even then, the Centipede Soldiers aren't slow and they press an advance very well.

Are you saying Elektra's less durable than May/Ward?

Point in bringing up Hand ninjas was to show Elekta's ability to avoid getting tagged. The 10 ninjas had her surrounded and all advanced at the same time, 3 Centipede soldiers aren't gonna do better than that

I admit I'm not familiar enough with Luke's feats/Centipede to say one way or another if Centipede are comparable to Luke's strength, but I kinda doubt it. They're not as durable, particularly to stabbing, which is key here

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Elektra with high dif (since sais are not directly lethal like swords).

The agents didn't have any weapons fighting them. May or Ward could take several of them with standard gear.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra fairly comfortably. They aren't touching her.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:
@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:

The Hand ninjas aren't remotely comparable. Maybe they're faster in raw combat speed, but even then, the Centipede Soldiers aren't slow and they press an advance very well.

Are you saying Elektra's less durable than May/Ward?

Point in bringing up Hand ninjas was to show Elekta's ability to avoid getting tagged. The 10 ninjas had her surrounded and all advanced at the same time, 3 Centipede soldiers aren't gonna do better than that

I admit I'm not familiar enough with Luke's feats/Centipede to say one way or another if Centipede are comparable to Luke's strength, but I kinda doubt it. They're not as durable, particularly to stabbing, which is key here

Kinda late, but just got reminded of this.

No I'm not saying Elektra's less durable. All I am saying is that it's a feat for May/Ward to withstand Centipede advances, not a feat against Centipedes.

Elektra can avoid getting tagged for a bit, but Centipede Soldiers are gonna be harder to put down than Hand fodder so they'll land hits eventually.

I haven't seen Luke do anything comparable to one-arming a 4 ton shipping container across a warehouse. Not durable to stabbing? Mike took a shotgun blast and just got up without any significant damage. John Garrett just got up after being shot several times by a pistol. Sure they're not Luke in raw durability, but Elektra isn't one-shotting anyone here.

I think you saying she can "tank" them is an undersell of their abilities. She is not getting up and fighting with no problem if she is hit a couple of times by these guys. If we go back to the earlier argument and say that May/Ward withstanding them is a feat against Centipede Soldiers, let's also say that Matt managing to reel Elektra's head back with hooks and jabs is a feat against Elektra. Centipede Soldiers will do a lot more damage than that.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

May and Ward never tanked hits from Centipedes. May looked like she could keep going after they floored her, but it wasn't a direct hit and Ward got up after getting slammed around repeatedly, but it still wasn't a direct hit.

Frankly, Elektra barely compares physically to a single centipede soldier.

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elektra

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Btw, the Centipedes are clearly more skilled than Hand Ninjas individually...

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She never tanked a direct chi punch.. Not that i know of. She goes down though this guys has strength on par with luke they maybe be a little less durable than him but so is she and these are definitely more skilled than foddler ninjas. Her 10 ninja feat won't matter cuz three of this soldier can also clear that feat more brutally.

CryoModeste5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra is vastly superior

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Elektra most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if she jobs and loses.

Still this

The Centipede outperform Elektra in just about every contest of physicality. Her only solid advantage against them is skill. In-character though she could just job and lose. She's lost to less.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra loses to ONE centipede.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra loses to ONE centipede.

That seems like a stretch to me

Avatar image for deactivated-5c30485311cf6
deactivated-5c30485311cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra due to gear and way better skills. In fact, I don't think she needs the Sais here.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Paytience

@_kingoflatveria: Its not. It might depend on the centipede, but without physical advantages, Elektra is amd always has been underwhelming. She doesn't have any real physical advantages here, your average centipede wears level 4 body armor, so the sais are moot, and we already know that at least the elite spec ops in the MCU are enough to be a serious threat to even the best netflix characters in cqc/h2h.

Elektra loses to one centipede. She couldn't put them down. She has no way of disconnecting them from the devices outside of brute force and if she tries to tangle with one of them like that, she'll lose.

Centipedes physicals, healing and combat styles are bad for her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

but without physical advantages, Elektras is amd always has been underwhelming

soloing the defenders is underwhelming? Making the Iron Fist look like a joke is not underwhelming, this is Black Sky not normal Elektra

She doesn't have any real physical advantages here,

she was wrestling with Jessica Jones, she might not have enough strength to manhandle them but she's not being physically overwhelmed

so the sais are moot,

their faces and legs aren't sai proof

we already know that the spec ops in the MCU are enough to be a serious threat to even the best netflix characters in cqc.

umm, even Punisher took down spec ops fairly easily lol, normal Hand Ninjas beat fodderized security guards, Collen Wing could beat on people better than spec ops lol

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Black Sky Elektra has physical advantages and no, beating Iron Fist is not impressive in the damn least. Soloing the defnders the way she did is not that impressive either, because at this point its looking more and more like a few of the shield agents could do the same thing. Especially not when once again, you have massive physical advatages. Jessica is not as tough, durable or nearly as well trained as a a centipede. Doing the same thing against a centipede would go badly for her. Thats literally what I just said.

L

O

L

Punisher is literally the only guy they ever fought that is actually tiered with the centipedes preserum. That is exactly what the centipede soldiers were; and Punishers 1v1 abilities stop amd end against a DEA desk agent. Thats where he sits, and consequently, that is also where DD sits seeing as DD lost to him...3 times.

Thanks for proving the point patnah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

beating Iron Fist is not impressive in the damn least.

why?

Soloing the defnders the way she did is not that impressive either, because at this point its looking more and more like a few of the shield agents could do the same thing.

so Melinda May could take on Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Luke Cage for as long as Elektra did?

Jessica is not as tough, durable or nearly as well trained as a a centipede.

Jessica Jones is not as durable as a centipede? What?

Punisher is literally the only guy they ever fought that is actually tiered with the centipedes preserum.

that's headcannon

Thats where he sits, and consequently, that is also where DD sits seeing as DD lost to him...3 times.

umm because of his pain tolerance, if Frank=Centipede in skill then this would be the fight except worse lol