#10  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

Mutants win

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ego can't die if his brain isn't destroyed.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Ego can't die if his brain isn't destroyed.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego was not impressive.

Team absolutely stomps him.

Apocalypse solos.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto and Apocalypse are planet level. They win

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ego

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego should be able to manipulate their DNA and kill them and they can't reach his brain if they're on a completely different planet

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Ego is not on his own planet he is basically street level. Star Lord easily destroyed his body with blasters.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By diydeath

@amendment50 said:

If Ego is not on his own planet he is basically street level. Star Lord easily destroyed his body with blasters.

Exactly. Ego was a massively disappointing celestial. Actually, he isn't a celestial. He's a living planet. No celestial would be that weak.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor wasn't an Asgardian with powers he'd be street level too. :O

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath

What about giving Starlords mom cancer? He did that on earth right? That means his atomic manipulation should put him in celestial level right? Everyone should agree he was beat WAY too easily but he did have some impressive feats that made his easy defeat all the more angering.

on topic Ego should win but since this MCU Ego he will be beat easily by super PIS.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sportjames23

Snake Plissken wins.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

What about giving Starlords mom cancer? He did that on earth right? That means his atomic manipulation should put him in celestial level right? Everyone should agree he was beat WAY too easily but he did have some impressive feats that made his easy defeat all the more angering.

on topic Ego should win but since this MCU Ego he will be beat easily by super PIS.

Off world Ego was clearly not street level. He gave a person Cancer and one shot over a dozen alien space craft. He even survived in space without freezing. Something the likes Drax and Gamora could not do. The only other people to be fine in space are Thor and Loki.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

Off world Ego was clearly not street level. He gave a person Cancer and one shot over a dozen alien space craft. He even survived in space without freezing. Something the likes Drax and Gamora could not do. The only other people to be fine in space are Thor and Loki.

Spiderman gave Marry J cancer too. Does that mean he's a celestial?

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

Doesn't change the fact he one shotted over a dozen ships with alien metal. Did Peter give it to her as his will? Ego gave her cancer on purpose via thought or touch most likely. I don't think Peter meant to do that plus comics aren't the same. They have their own rules and laws.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

Doesn't change the fact he one shotted over a dozen ships with alien metal. Did Peter give it to her as his will? Ego gave her cancer on purpose via thought or touch most likely. I don't think Peter meant to do that plus comics aren't the same. They have their own rules and laws.

The point was that Ego is not a Celestial.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By basicfan30

@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

Well I like most found him rather disappointing but he had some high tier abilities as well which made his other showings even more aggravating. I'm not exactly sure what one would have to do to be on Celestial level but he did manipulate matter and energy pretty much however he wanted.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

Well I like most found him rather disappointing but he had some high tier abilities as well which made his other showings even more aggravating. I'm not exactly sure what one would have to do to be on Celestial level but he did manipulate matter and energy pretty much however he wanted.

That was only on his planet, however, off his planet he is significantly weaker. I guess you could call him a faux Celestial while he's on Ego.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@basicfan30 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

That was only on his planet, however, off his planet he is significantly weaker. I guess you could call him a faux Celestial while he's on Ego.

Ok..........so now we are back to giving cancer by his thought or touch ( either way his will ) and destroying dozens of ships in space. He had both matter and energy manipulation off his planet. Also wasn't it stated that he had created and destroyed many (like thousands) planets while trying to figure out what he was looking for and having been alive since the beginning?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego vaporizes them both like he did the drone ships

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@basicfan30 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@diydeath said:

Ok..........so now we are back to giving cancer by his thought or touch ( either way his will ) and destroying dozens of ships in space. He had both matter and energy manipulation off his planet. Also wasn't it stated that he had created and destroyed many (like thousands) planets while trying to figure out what he was looking for and having been alive since the beginning?

The point was never that he couldn't do those things, just that he's pretty damn bad at them compared to Celestials while not on planet Ego. He's simply put, not a Celestial no matter how you slice this pie.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe they have a way of actually putting Ego down.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ego

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@basicfan30 said:
@diydeath said:
@basicfan30 said:
@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@diydeath said:

The point was never that he couldn't do those things, just that he's pretty damn bad at them compared to Celestials while not on planet Ego. He's simply put, not a Celestial no matter how you slice this pie.

sorry @amendment50 i don't know how to leave you out of the chain. But after this I'm done as well. As I stated I'm not sure what one has to do to be on Celestial level but he manipulated both matter and energy off his own planet with out clear limits to how much manipulating he could do. And I think it was stated it may have only been implied that he had cosmic knowledge as well. But used his abilities very poorly or not at all even on his own planet so he's a huge pile of aggravation either way. I'm not going to defend his high end abilities anymore because he aggravated me so. I will ofcourse check for a response to this but I done defending that pile of crappy writing.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Just reply instead of quoting or delete my name in the tags in the quote chain.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without acces to his heart, Ego is one of the most powerful villains in live-action, I don´t see how anyone could beat him, they would need to have moon busting striking power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego avatar is street fighter lvl. Erik and Nur are pretty planet lvl guys. Nur could solo stomp Ego in his own planet whenever he is. He would cause Earth size planet range powerful earthquake to Moon size planet consisting of extremely many amount of empty space in core. Ego's tentacles could easily be beaten by Explosives or Yaka arrow. Nur could also instantly fell the source of it's power, teleport inside the Core and turn brain and it's protection into the dust from the outside and inside. Apocalypse as always is most disrespected ( i know perfectly MCU ultra giga fanboyism ) character to lvl that MCU Thor or Dr. Strange or Hulk can solo him. Erik can also solo him, because there are also metalic elements inside core constisting of many easily breakable spaces. Yondu even stated that casual melting beam could easily fry his brain, but Sovereigns interupted them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Without acces to his heart, Ego is one of the most powerful villains in live-action, I don´t see how anyone could beat him, they would need to have moon busting striking power.

Notice that Ego's planet consist of many empty space from the inside, kept in balance, by many thin rock fibers etc. And imagine what if Nur could upcharge energy to strike Earth-size earthquake simulatiously repelling by the purple force field all his tentacles. Apoc. has multi power use feat like simulatiusly and effortlessly blocking milion of Magneto's shards with Scott's beam, throw Hank like a tenis ball and fight Charles in tp plane at once. Eh Sabah Nur as usually is most underrated and disrespected character that even MCU Thor or Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch can defeat him

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicexplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse fox his almost featless and so damn weak.

Ego take it.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse fox his almost featless and so damn weak.

Ego take it.

WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt !?

Casual blocking milion of shards from entire planet, simulatiously fighting with Charles in tp plane ? Creating giant purple force field effortlesly lifting 1000000 tons of rocks and turning force field into global lvl earthquake ? What u ever seen the movie ? Ego is Moon sized planet having a lot of empty space inside and Earthquake will easily make planet collapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Ego wins

How ? How can his planet ( which have large quantity of empty spaces inside the core ) resist Nur's casual Earth-size range earthquake. Ego will easily fall apart. Even Magneto could destroy him easily by extracting metalic ores from the interior side of the Moon-size planet.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@superhero24 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@amendment50 said:

@diydeath

No Caption Provided

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: And Then Ego comes back again after again since they can't destroy his brain.