godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

In character

Each have basic knowledge of each other

Battle takes place in Sahara desert with no bystanders.

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dr. Strange in infinity war would solidly defeat season 1 David, but loses every time against legion in the ending of season 2. And Stranges mystic shields and energy projections would not be a threat before David freezes time or turns his mind off in the astral plane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca: There's a chance he could lose to season 1 David. In season one he reacted to bullets that were almost to Syd and he turned around and caught them. He also while controlled by the Shadow King reality warped soldiers into the concrete. (Could be considered matter manipulation but I'm considering it reality warping based on the finger snaps and the flash that occurs as it happens.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll also add that Strange has no feats showing any resistance to telepathy, David is pretty powerful in that even in season 1.

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: When the shadowking attacks division 3 in season 2 while controlling olivers body, he uses reality warping on a soldier and turns him into a pig. In season 1 when David is controlled by Farouk, i think it is pyrokinesis and matter manipulation he uses to disintegrate the soldiers. In some of the comics like Age of x and X-men legacy, legion does not have access to his strongest abilities like reality warping, space folding and time manipulation, unless he is at full potential. Maybe in season 3 we will see Legion at full power.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David is vastly above him

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season one David gets murked. Season two David murks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca: To disintegrate them yes but he was snapping his fingers and moving the top or lower half of their body into the solid concrete to kill them. I forgot about the pig thing I need to watch Legion again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chewbacca

@avatarofdeath: yes that is matter manipulation, the same apocalypse did when he met magneto at the steel mill in Poland(Fox X-men Apocalypse). Usually only very high level beings/mutants are able to perform it like: Jean Grey, Franklin Richards, Nate Grey, Silver Surfer, Legion, Ego, Wanda Maximoff, Mephisto and Dormammu etc.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange get's snapped... Again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chewbacca: Yeah I'll agree with that being matter manipulation for sure. I agree with you that it will be interesting to see if he get some of his higher powers in season 3, he seemed like he was getting pretty OP by the end of season 2. He broke out of that energy field specifically designed to hold him and was teleporting at will instead by mistake or on emotion.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Madscientist224

@avatarofdeath: not even gonna answer this.....my first post says everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: not even gonna answer this.....my first post says everything.

This is all your first post said: "Season one David gets murked. Season two David murks."

How does that help answer my question?

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: is season one David consistent with his telepathy? No. How many showings dies he have with it in season one vs everything else. Minimal. Result- non factor.

Hard to follow?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AvatarOfDeath

@madscientist224: Not hard to follow but I wouldn't say it's a non-factor. He's pretty consistent at reading minds so he would know what Dr. Strange is thinking. Apologies if I came off as confrontational I was only looking for some clarification. You are right that's not consistent with control or memory erasure but he's pretty good at knowing what others are thinking when he uses it.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Madscientist224

@avatarofdeath: i apologize for my confrontational manners then. lol. season one has him consistently consciously utilizing more then it just happening, and it doesn't happen off the bat most of the time nor is his go to right off the bat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Ok I see what you're saying. Yeah you are right that he does tend to have to focus more on reading thoughts in season 1 vs. it just happening in season 2. I do think that it does make a difference though. I don't think Dr. Strange can straight up murk him. At end of season 1 he fodderized about 30 agents with telekinesis stacking them up and intertwining them. It's tough because mid-season David would get absolutely wrecked but end of season 1 David in my opinion could win.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: fidderizing agents is nice, but I don't see him having an answer for bfr, even with basic knowledge. Basic knowledge, strange would come out hitting heavy and going for insta win, in character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Oh they do have basic knowledge lol I missed that. David can teleport though and he used it mid-season as well. I think he could overcome a BFR. I could counter and say with basic knowledge David might go for the instant win as well via either powerful telekinesis or matter manipulation.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: yes, but David's reactions of the bat are still split second indecisive even unto the almost last episode season one. The powers he uses on instinct aren't always the same....season two with more control and practice he'd be able to auto spam tk or something.....season 1 he was all over the place....literally. lol.

That's why I don't see him taking it season 1. Not enough control, not enough even basic knowledge of his own abilities....

He'd still have to consciously do that whereas strange can auto spam a few things immediately witjout thinking and then go for bfr while David's distracted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Yeah it's pretty hard to argue that to be honest. The thing is though that even though his powers used on instinct aren't the same they do tend to still be dangerous. I'll concede and give you a Dr. Strange win 6-7 times out of 10. Season 2 David does totally stomp though as you've said.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure that David is really a combat character, but he could still kill Strange with a thought.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Madscientist224

@avatarofdeath: I'll take the 6-7 outta 10 for strange, cuz you honestly never know which power David will auto spam from the get go....if he even does....it's like Russian roulette involving puppies(not quite harmful strength or combat useful powers) and nukes(basically his tk turns you into a literal human meatball).

But yes, season 2 David tps strange into being his man slave.....or just tks him and turns him into a literal puppet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Alright and that's kind of why I was going with 6-7 out of 10 because to your point it could either be a weak power or something that curbs you into the ground. Honestly with season 1 David it is a gamble and half on what he responds with. I think though that the bulk of the time he auto goes to TK a lot of the time it isn't on the level that would kill Strange (example being when he was being interviewed he only threw a pencil really).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: It really comes down to season 1 Legion vs season 2 Legion doesn't it though?

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Yeah I thought so too lol, they're all scared of this mutant and lulz a pencil was the attack.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: I actually haven't watched Season Two yet, lol, I take it he becomes a better fighter there?

I also should point out that I think Strange is a terrible fighter, so that could also affect the outcome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Oh dude, season 2 David I would consider near Thanos with IG (MCU) level he's starting to become pretty damn powerful.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Yeah man it gets pretty wild near the end of season 2 you definitely need to watch it.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: How powerful is the Shadow King in Season 2? I assume up there with David, almost?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Yeah it's like if we go on comics David has more raw power whereas Shadow King has a lot of mastery over his powers.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Doc

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chewbacca

Mismatch, legion annihilates Dr Strange. Stephen struggled against Thanos, with 4 of the infinity stones on Titan and eventually lost. David can defeat Thanos with all the infinity stones.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David turns him into a fish

Mismatch

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this to see where we are at today

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: The general consensus is that David would curbstomp Wanda. He does everything she does except vastly more powerful, and with more insanity.

Strange is fodder 1v1

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David disintegrates him