• 101 results
Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: MCU Dormammu vs Smallville superman (78 votes)

Dormammu 63%
Clark 28%
Results 9%

Both are fully bloodlusted with all moral decency removed, they want to kill each other more than they want anything else.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#51 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7792 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodafternoon: No, you made the claim that was it magic yet there's absolutely nothing that suggests it was magic, it doesn't look like magic therefore you have to prove it is magic.

@subline said:

You know that guy's a troll lol.

I don't intend to entertain him for too long.

#52 Posted by Supermanthor (21425 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark for now

#53 Edited by GoodAfternoon (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: You need have evidence why blade not is a magic.

Movie dr strange about magic and dark dimension.

Please explain why enemy of Wizard not use magic in attacking.

Loading Video...

Please explain why dormammu can create blade unlimited for attack strange if not a magic what is it ?

No Caption Provided

#54 Posted by EjorpSnruteR (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark is far more resistant to magic these days in the comic. And that is still small fry to him outright resisting reality altering power.

#55 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@ejorpsnruter said:

Clark is far more resistant to magic these days in the comic. And that is still small fry to him outright resisting reality altering power.

Have evidence or no if he resistant to magic why he lose isobel this is a movie smallville not have feat in comic.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#56 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

MCU Dormammu stomps.

Care to explain ? What durability feats has vibrating talking cloud huuuh ? by being it ? Put more effort

#57 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu stomp lol smallville wank.

Hey GoodAfternoon, stop using alternate accounts and use one

#58 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4574 posts) - - Show Bio

Never watched Smallville, but based on what I know of his power levels, this should be an infinite stalemate as neither is doing anything to another.

Of course if I had to back one, I'd still back Dormammu.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#59 Posted by chuggachugga170 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

dormmamu is space time entity with no physical body

#60 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

dormmamu is space time entity with no physical body

No Caption Provided

Even if it has no physical pody it doesn't prrof he can resist his freeze breath of absolute zero

#61 Posted by Darkthunder (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed blitz

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#62 Edited by chuggachugga170 (347 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@sexybayonetta22:

firstly, its not 2012 so no more of those cringy gifs and also ''Dormammu appears as a massive floating head composed of space-time with eyes centered within vertical stripes of crackling rippling energy."

#63 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

@sexybayonetta22:

firstl

y, its not 2012 so no more of those cringy gifs and also ''Dormammu appears as a massive floating head composed of space-time with eyes centered within vertical stripes of crackling rippling energy."

Ok but SV Clark was tanking Anti-Monitor strike in S11 comicbook. + just being time space it doesn't prove invulnerability always

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#64 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal gets super duper stomped

#65 Posted by Lan_Fan (15992 posts) - - Show Bio

Featlessmammu gets stomped yet again. All he has is on paper scaling, and Smallville Superman would stomp anyone on MCU, so even that is useless here.

#66 Posted by destinyman75 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Dormmamu spite lol at the wank

#67 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu stomp but DC fanboy still wank.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#68 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Dormmamu spite lol at the wank

Dormammu still stomp but DC fanboy wank.

Based on what? If Clark throws jupiter sized planet at him, will he survive if yes, based on what exactly?

Also what has dormmamu done that would hurt clark?

Ill be waiting. Dormammu wank is of the chart on this size yet the character has done literaly nothing.

#69 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: It clear he weak to magic dormammu is a dark dimension and Clark no way hurt Dormammu.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

#70 Posted by Eobard21 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

Mcu fanboys back at it again

Clark solos the mcu

#71 Edited by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@openthedoor said:

@supermanforever: It clear he weak to magic dormammu is a dark dimension and Clark no way hurt Dormammu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

How do you prove dormammu uses magic though? Second of all this is still teenClark, not to mention he was holding back badly because it were his friends, he clearly stated it before. he could have stomped them casually without even trying.

Get the facts right before bullshiting. Season 10 clark can walk casually dodge that.

#72 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Kaecilius and ancient one they use magic come from dark dimension of dormammu.

Dormammu is source magic.

Loading Video...

#73 Posted by Eobard21 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: Dormammu can solo smallville universe.

#75 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Kaecilius and ancient one they use magic come from dark dimension of dormammu.

Dormammu is source magic.

Loading Video...

cut the crap, prove its magic. I dont care what kaecilus uses.

#76 Edited by Eobard21 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by Eobard21 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by destinyman75 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Dormmamu the guy who can toss planets certainly should survive one rather easily. Also magic hax. No hero without Magic to counter would stand a chance here

Thor and Clark combined Would be wrecked let alone just Clark. Bricks no matter the speed aren't really that much of a challenge to someone with top notch hax. Bull rush/blitz won't work it wouldn't put him down. He's also someone who is a legendary being and stands high in the Universal scale, certainly far higher then any hero alone. Ancient beings like this doesn't usually fall to bricks

Also to note where is this taking place??

#80 Posted by killers10333 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be a near endless battle, unless clark can starve

#81 Posted by TheArchon (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: You say a lot of things and yet, fail to prove it. Dormammu has zero feats of being able to tank a planet being thrown at him. He actually has 0 feats of being able to tank something. Being able to throw a planet doesn’t mean you can tank one as well. It’s like saying that because I am able to fire a gun, I can tank a bullet. Coming from you, I am not surprised.

Oh and to everyone saying that Clark is vulnerable against magic, it’s pretty obvious you guys haven’t read the comic. The Clark in the TV Series isn’t the same as the one in the comics.

#82 Edited by destinyman75 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: So prrloove he can't since you believe so. Also loose the tone kiddo not needed. Two folks can disagree in a far more suitable manner. The analogy with the bullet doesn't work tbw. A bullet is fired not tossed. Again if you have something to show by all means...

Also with magic I'm not talking about a weakness to it. I'm talking about not having counters for magic hax

#83 Posted by eri123 (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu.

#84 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: OP use mcu dormammu it should is TV serie smallville not about feat comic otherwise it not fair.

If use feat comic smallville should can use feat comic dormammu.

#85 Posted by baph (2280 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't do shit to Dormammu, and Dormammu has 0 feats to suggest he can harm him aswell.

Stalemate.

#86 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@waxseruya:

Openthedoor,

But those comic feats are canon to Smallville. The same universe.

In case of mcu: 616 universe is completely seperate. U lost dude. Sorry. Even in cw supergirl comics Gayle Marsh casually trapped Kara in enternal mental time loop where for Supergirl it durated several days or months but in reality it durated 6 hours or 2 hours.

#87 Edited by TheArchon (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

@thearchon: So prrloove he can't since you believe so. Also loose the tone kiddo not needed. Two folks can disagree in a far more suitable manner. The analogy with the bullet doesn't work tbw. A bullet is fired not tossed. Again if you have something to show by all means...

Also with magic I'm not talking about a weakness to it. I'm talking about not having counters for magic hax

First of all, you claim Dormammu can withstand a planetary attack because he can throw a planet. Prove it. Oh and I went back and watched the sequence where he throws what you call a planet at Doctor Strange. It was definitely not a planet. Have you seen the size of it? It's the same kind of ball that's all around them. From the size of Stephen and the ball, it looks like it's the size of a building. Nice lies.

Kiddo? Just the fact that you called me that explains a lot. If you don't have feats of Dormammu withstanding a planet getting thrown at him, you have nothing. Dormammu has 0 feats of him taking damage. And like you enjoy telling people on other threads, if you don't have feats, you can't prove it. I don't see how he can take punches from Smallville Superman, the same guy who pushed Apokolips away from Earth, a planet that rivals Saturn in term of size. And Smallville Superman has withstood magical attacks from Eclipso without much problem. Dormammu's attack were so slow that Doctor Strange was able to dodge most of his attacks when he actually cared to.

#88 Posted by TheArchon (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: OP use mcu dormammu it should is TV serie smallville not about feat comic otherwise it not fair.

If use feat comic smallville should can use feat comic dormammu.

What? Smallville comics and the series are the same. What are you talking about? They are the same character. The comics happen after Clark's wedding to Lois Lane and after they stopped Darkseid.

#89 Posted by Richubs (5760 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Superman attack a whole dimension?

Dormammu isn't even properly physical if we go by how he was described.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#90 Posted by panda_emperorix (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu stomps

#91 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

How does Superman attack a whole dimension?

Dormammu isn't even properly physical if we go by how he was described.

Dormammu stomps

What means nothing about his durability feats. C'moon.

#92 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

First of all, you claim Dormammu can withstand a planetary attack because he can throw a planet. Prove it. Oh and I went back and watched the sequence where he throws what you call a planet at Doctor Strange. It was definitely not a planet. Have you seen the size of it? It's the same kind of ball that's all around them. From the size of Stephen and the ball, it looks like it's the size of a building. Nice lies.

Kiddo? Just the fact that you called me that explains a lot. If you don't have feats of Dormammu withstanding a planet getting thrown at him, you have nothing. Dormammu has 0 feats of him taking damage. And like you enjoy telling people on other threads, if you don't have feats, you can't prove it. I don't see how he can take punches from Smallville Superman, the same guy who pushed Apokolips away from Earth, a planet that rivals Saturn in term of size. And Smallville Superman has withstood magical attacks from Eclipso without much problem. Dormammu's attack were so slow that Doctor Strange was able to dodge most of his attacks when he actually cared to.

Perfection. Featlessmammu won't feel so good

#93 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22:@thearchon: Same people claim dceu superman can lift plate earth because newspaper by not have feat just said implicit it not different mcu dormammu can use feat in book the same.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#94 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22:@thearchon: Same people claim dceu superman can lift plate earth because newspaper by not have feat just said implicit it not different mcu dormammu can use feat in book the same.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok but we are talking about SV Clark no DCEU one. SV literally lifted Saturn sized planet pushing back to space. On screen.

#95 Posted by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: It is not important dormammu is a dimension absorb universe superman no way hurt him.

He no have body in movie so dormammu be a winner.

No Caption Provided

#96 Posted by Eobard21 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: It is not important dormammu is a dimension absorb universe superman no way hurt him.

He no have body in movie so dormammu be a winner.

No Caption Provided

This is illusion. Just a vision

#98 Posted by EjorpSnruteR (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@ejorpsnruter said:

Have evidence or no if he resistant to magic why he lose isobel this is a movie smallville not have feat in comic.

Loading Video...

Nothing on the first page said Clark isn't allowed his comic feats.

And Hades takes a dump on Isobel in terms of power. But unlike Isobel, Clark beat Hades on raw power alone. Magic isn't the big weakness it used to be for Clark.

#99 Posted by TheArchon (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: You shouldn’t reply to this guy. He has 4 different accounts on the Vine right now and it’s pretty obvious who he is rooting for.

#100 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: You shouldn’t reply to this guy. He has 4 different accounts on the Vine right now and it’s pretty obvious who he is rooting for.

👍