User Lists: 0

This is a stomp. Strange is beyond her level

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Unless Quake got some crazy new feats, Strange has a plethora of ways to win. Not very fair imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp. Strange is beyond her level

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, Quake is good and all, but she isn't on that level.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

While it isn't confirmed whether Quake actually did destroy the planet, even if she did I don't think she would beat Strange. Too many hax. Considering she hasn't done that yet, Strange stomps.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While it isn't confirmed whether Quake actually did destroy the planet, even if she did I don't think she would beat Strange. Too many hax. Considering she hasn't done that yet, Strange stomps.

There is also the context, that while it isn't said specifically, it is implied that even if she did it is mainly due to her powers interacting with the Gravitonium(however it's spelled).

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackspidey2099

@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

There is also the context, that while it isn't said specifically, it is implied that even if she did it is mainly due to her powers interacting with the Gravitonium(however it's spelled).

Hmm, the way I interpret it was that, if she was responsible, it happened as a side effect of her fight with Graviton, not due to the way her powers interact with Gravitonium. After all, in the 'Evil Fitz' episode, Daisy uses her powers to compress Gravitonium and there aren't any violent reactions or anything due to her powers interacting with element.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gravitonium...

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099 said:

Gravitonium...

I know lmao, did you read my post above? Like right above yours?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Hmm, the way I interpret it was that, if she was responsible, it happened as a side effect of her fight with Graviton, not due to the way her powers interact with Gravitonium. After all, in the 'Evil Fitz' episode, Daisy uses her powers to compress Gravitonium and there aren't any violent reactions or anything due to her powers interacting with element.

In the episode where Fitz and Simmons are forced to repair the machine and Ruby has a very small amount of Gravitonium in her body, Daisy is afraid to even use her powers around the Gravitonium.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this remotely fair in any possible way? Strange turns her into butterflies

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

In the episode where Fitz and Simmons are forced to repair the machine and Ruby has a very small amount of Gravitonium in her body, Daisy is afraid to even use her powers around the Gravitonium.

That was because she was afraid to use her powers in general, not just around Gravitonium. If you've noticed, she has used her powers very sparingly since she got them back. Plus, she thought that might be when the battle to destroy the Earth happens, and she didn't want that to happen.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@rr79 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

That was because she was afraid to use her powers in general, not just around Gravitonium. If you've noticed, she has used her powers very sparingly since she got them back. Plus, she thought that might be when the battle to destroy the Earth happens, and she didn't want that to happen.

That isn't true. They specifically mention not using her powers around the Gravitonium in the episode. And she had already used her powers other times in the episode.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

They specifically mention not using her powers around the Gravitonium in the episode.

I don't remember anyone saying Quake's powers have any sort of violent reaction with Gravitonium, but if they did and I just forgot, then I guess you are right. If no one did, though, I don't agree.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

They specifically mention not using her powers around the Gravitonium in the episode.

I don't remember anyone saying Quake's powers have any sort of violent reaction with Gravitonium, but if they did and I just forgot, then I guess you are right. If no one did, though, I don't agree.

I don't know if I will be able to find the scene on youtube or anything, but yes, they specifically mention not using her powers around the Gravitonium more than once in the episode.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: No problem, I'll take your word for it. It's not super relevant to this battle anyways, since we both agree Strange would stomp. :p

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngelJax

If Daisy tries going for her conventional blasts she loses. If she tries vibrating his body directly she could win, but it's a stretch.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the same.

You don't beat strange with raw power.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange stomps hard

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy. Faster on the draw.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rem

Daisy stomps. Strange has no duribility and one blast would most likely kill him.

krispy808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who lands their attack first.

Debategod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: Except strange turns any blast into a birds or transports her to another dimension

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Strange stomps, he's so far above her, it's not even funny.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rem

@debategod said:

@rem: Except strange turns any blast into a birds

he Was tagged by ebony maw. Daisy has way better stats then him.

funny, strange has never turned anything into birds in character.

or transports her to another dimension

Like he did to ebony maw? Like he did to thanos? Exactly. Strange rarely bars the opponet off the bat.

No Caption Provided

Riddle me this, a character with far less duribilty that the character shown in the gif gets tagged with one of these blast, what happens?

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: Except strange turns any blast into a birds or transports her to another dimension

He's not fast enough to do that. It takes a couple of seconds for Strange to put up a transmutation spell of that magnitude and Daisy's blasts are faster than bullets, rocket-propropelled missiles, etc.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Destroyer of Worlds

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: He can still bring up shields pretty quickly, even if transmutation takes time. Quake also doesn't have an answer to the Mirror Dimension, which can also be used as a defence and offence. Strange has too many tricks for Quake to deal with.

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy

Loading Video...