1.in character

2.strange has the time gem

3.start 500 apart

4. win via BFR or Death

LOCATION TEMPLE

No Caption Provided

BONUS ROUND

THE TRINITY ARE BLOODLUSTED

STRANGE JUST BROUGHT MARTHA MARTHA AN TREVOR AND SHOT THEM WITH A HIGH PRESSURE WATER HOSE

CAN HE PREVAIL?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gets blitzed.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

He is not getting blitzed from 500 meters. He erases them via creating paradoxes with time stone. Iirc Wong said it can cause paradoxes and erase from history.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nwname  Moderator

Inb4 strange cant harm them even with portal and bfring to other dimensions.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Trinity.

tj850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Portal BFRs Bats and Diana to the sun and mirror dimension traps Supes.

Easy win for Strange, he murderstomps.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone is saying Strange is porting people to the Sun? How Sway... how? With what feats?

Trinity pawns him - and lol at not being blitzed in 500m. As if.

good day

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Strange wins.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Strange wins. The distance is enough for him.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone is saying Strange is porting people to the Sun? How Sway... how? With what feats?

Trinity pawns him - and lol at not being blitzed in 500m. As if.

good day

No Caption Provided

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By killers10333

Based on his showings in ragnarok, he wins

He clearly has gained a lot of ability in magic since his solo film, and with the gem he can act quick enough to beat them

Without the gem he loses though..although even without gem, he just opens a portal beneath them or in front of them and makes them fall for eternity... loki, another sorceror, couldnt escape the portal

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With or without the Time Gem, Strange wins. The OP basically stated how he wins... via BFR. With his upgrade in Ragnarok (in terms of being more proficient in the use of magic), he'll portal each of his opponents to a specific place: Diana and Bruce so far into space, and Clark to the Mirror Dimension. Knowing the distance between them gives Strange a clear victory.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KanyeCosby

It depends on whether or not he uses the time stone fast enough.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BobLeGod

Dr. Strange. All he knows how to do is BFR. He's like a legit God of BFRing people. You handed him an easy win.

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well..hmm, I think with BFR & Time Gem, Strange wins..?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange BFR each of them into different places then paradoxes one by one. Time manipulation >>>>>>>> brute strength. Can't fight if you don't exist

For giggles, he could stop time then search for a kryptonite to stab Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get these types of battles. Giving strange starting distance + and infinity gem + everyone is in character just means its more like: Can Dr Strange Trap 3 people in the mirror dimension, 3 people, who have morals, probably won't try to kill him, and have to get him before he can just freeze or reverse time on them. Of course Strange wins. Nearly anyone here could've been his opponent and it would just be the same scenario.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strange gets blitzstomp

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get these types of battles. Giving strange starting distance + and infinity gem + everyone is in character just means its more like: Can Dr Strange Trap 3 people in the mirror dimension, 3 people, who have morals, probably won't try to kill him, and have to get him before he can just freeze or reverse time on them. Of course Strange wins. Nearly anyone here could've been his opponent and it would just be the same scenario.

Even then Strange can't win against the Trinity - not once has anyone in Strangeverse ever trapped someone in the mirror dimension alone - they have always been transported into the mirror dimension with their opponent as well. So that can't count as BFR. All Strange will accomplish is changing fight arenas. The freeze and reverse time is also too slow- Kaeicilus nearly skewered him, he gets blitzed.

As for the portals he made in Thor: Ragnarok - they were really slow, if Loki could fly or some speed he would have escaped them instead of gawking in surprise what was happening. Win here is by BFR or death - I think he cops a face full of HV eally.

good day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Even then Strange can't win against the Trinity - not once has anyone in Strangeverse ever trapped someone in the mirror dimension alone - they have always been transported into the mirror dimension with their opponent as well. So that can't count as BFR. All Strange will accomplish is changing fight arenas. The freeze and reverse time is also too slow- Kaeicilus nearly skewered him, he gets blitzed.

As for the portals he made in Thor: Ragnarok - they were really slow, if Loki could fly or some speed he would have escaped them instead of gawking in surprise what was happening. Win here is by BFR or death - I think he cops a face full of HV eally.

good day

As of Ragnarok Strange takes this even more. Strange was teleporting Thor all around his sanctum leaving Thor completely disoriented, and powerless to stop it. These guys are playthings to Strange.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Strange

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

good day

As of Ragnarok Strange takes this even more. Strange was teleporting Thor all around his sanctum leaving Thor completely disoriented, and powerless to stop it. These guys are playthings to Strange.

Distance? How come Strange didn't teleport Thor straight to the Sanctum, why did he ring - portal Loki and Thor had to travel there? And then why not teleport Thor and Loki to Norway to Odin? Are we now going to say his teleporting in the Sanctum means he can now teleport 500m? And also give him the reactions to teleport around the Kryptonian and the Amazon because a bemused Thor was disoriented? Why don't we admit then he teleports them to the sun as one person is saying. We are stretching feats beyond what they were shown for no reason.

good day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3 said:
@theonetaichou said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

good day

Distance? How come Strange didn't teleport Thor straight to the Sanctum, why did he ring - portal Loki and Thor had to travel there? And then why not teleport Thor and Loki to Norway to Odin? Are we now going to say his teleporting in the Sanctum means he can now teleport 500m? And also give him the reactions to teleport around the Kryptonian and the Amazon because a bemused Thor was disoriented? Why don't we admit then he teleports them to the sun as one person is saying. We are stretching feats beyond what they were shown for no reason.

good day

I can't really attest to everything you asked. I can speculate that Strange wanted to know what kind of guy Thor was, since he already knew who Loki was. Teleporting Thor to Odin required a specific incantation, I assume it was because Strange didn't know precisely where he was, and let the magic do its thing. Again, it's just speculation based on what's available.

You seem really upset that Strange wins here. No one on the Trinity has experience fighting a mage like Strange, except for maybe Diana, and she only beat Ares in combat, not while he was using teleportation. Strange doesn't have feats specifically to send someone to the sun, but he doesn't need to. He could portal Loki to some indefinite falling dimension, The mirror Dimension, or just magically ragdoll them via teleportation.

There's no feat stretching here. If Superman was in Thor's place, and he wanted to kill Strange, he'd be totally powerless, just getting thrown around with no idea where he really it.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he cant win without timestone.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he wins via bfr handily

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By theCrazyBean

He is not getting blitzed at 500 Mt, Batman and WW are non factors, the only one who has a chance is Supes and I don't see that happening.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WastelandMan

I'm pretty sure Strange can only teleport people without the use of portals on his Sanctum property. It's similar to the comics where the Sanctum is directly connected to Strange's power and he can manipulate it and others within on a whim. Also, lol at Strange creating portals to the sun.

As for the fight, if he starts 500 meters away then it really depends on whether or not Strange is willing to abuse the Time Stone. If he does then he definitely wins.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the trinity get an all expense paid trip through the multiverse. not trying to wank or anything but strange was casually teleporting thor and loki all over the place before either of them even knew what was going on while strange was going through his books for a tracking spell. add that with the ability to alter time and we got ourselves a worthy opponent. at first I thought the loop trick needed time but it just took a wave of his hand to pull off

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

Wonder woman solos

Batman solos if he uses ranged weapon.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: you clearly didn’t watch the strange movie and the new thor movie, or you would have known he will just teleport them to random places then win by bfr...

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By plotweapon16255

@kingfrieza: I have watched it.

His teleportation is limited with sanctum.

He needs to create those Portal to BFR people outside sanctum like he did to Loki.

Even if he teleport team to other sanctum , Superman could easily fly around the world any blitz him.

And Batman can remotely use batwing and batmobile to kill him.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: lol batmobile kill him no way lol Strange can handle these three, his portals are well fast enough his cape would move him from a blitz no matter how fast they try because that's what it's supposed to do. Strange isn't what they usually face they won't know how to deal with him before he deals with them

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By plotweapon16255

@destinyman75:

"lol batmobile kill him"

- definitely.

'

" no way Strange can handle these three"

- definitely.

'

" his portals are well fast enough his cape would move him from a blitz"

- he took few seconds to open a Portal in all the scenario.

'

" no matter how fast they try because that's what it's supposed to do."

- no it doesn't have to be.

'

"Strange isn't what they usually face they won't know how to deal with him before he deals with them"

Blitzing is something both Diana and Clark would do as their first move.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Lol batmobile definitely not. You misunderstood Meant he can handle these three. They Won't know how to deal with him, but he knows how to handle them

The cape isn't debatable no matter how they blitz the cape will move him safely they can't overcome his magic hax

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: "Lol batmobile definitely not. "

- definitely can.

"You misunderstood Meant he can handle these three. They Won't know how to deal with him, but he knows how to handle them"

- lol , he knows nothing to handle them.

- he gets blitzed , neither strange or cape doesn't have reaction speed to counter Diana or Clark.

"The cape isn't debatable no matter how they blitz the cape will move him safely they can't overcome his magic hax"

- what's cape's reaction speed ?

- he doesn't have offense magic !!!

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't really attest to everything you asked. I can speculate that Strange wanted to know what kind of guy Thor was, since he already knew who Loki was. Teleporting Thor to Odin required a specific incantation, I assume it was because Strange didn't know precisely where he was, and let the magic do its thing. Again, it's just speculation based on what's available.

And I get that mate... however speculation works both for/against your argument - I can agree that probably Strange wanted to know the type of guy Thor is or it could be a variety of other reasons including limitations of his teleporting and resorting to ring-porting. We both cannot know either way hence I think we should take the feats as they stand.

You seem really upset that Strange wins here. No one on the Trinity has experience fighting a mage like Strange, except for maybe Diana, and she only beat Ares in combat, not while he was using teleportation. Strange doesn't have feats specifically to send someone to the sun, but he doesn't need to. He could portal Loki to some indefinite falling dimension, The mirror Dimension, or just magically ragdoll them via teleportation.

I am not upset that Strange wins (and lol at being upset at this either way) - I just think we should be fair and balanced. Feat for feat, no more and no less. I am doing that for DC as well. By the way Strange also has no experience fighting guys who are gods in their own right, especially compared to MCU. How many super speedsters has Strange every encountered? Aegis shield generating goddesses? Kryptonians with HV? Your argument works both ways friend, why is it only looking at Strange's advantages and not taking into consideration his weaknesses as well as well as the strengths/weaknesses of his opposition? That's bias. If Strange doesn't have the feats - then pray tell what must we do? Speculate and base that speculation on what - our hopes, dreams and love of fictional characters? I think not. As for could - shoulda woulda coulda as kids say. Loki had enough time to talk to Thor before he was ring-ported away - why would anyone here just stand there and forget they can fly, leap or just get TF away? As for mirror dimension - show feats when ANYONE ever took someone there without said person being transported with them as well? And show teleporting feats outside the Sanctum (since the battle is not set there) - heck Strange ring-ported Loki instead of teleporting him when he was outside the Sanctum. You have no feats for the above, we don't even have vague statements to speculate on ergo... Strange can't do it. I am sorry about that but I can't give feats nor expand feats beyond what they were shown.

As for ragdolling - what would that accomplish say against Supes? Annoyance and wasting time?

There's no feat stretching here. If Superman was in Thor's place, and he wanted to kill Strange, he'd be totally powerless, just getting thrown around with no idea where he really it.

That is most definitely is feat stretching - and Thor was bemused and/or irked at best. You can't expend feats beyond their shown limitation and base it on nothing. And if Supes was being thrown around - then what? That's not a win. And this battle doesn't take place in the Sanctum as well. I am sorry mate, Strange loses.

good day

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Strange can only teleport people without the use of portals on his Sanctum property. It's similar to the comics where the Sanctum is directly connected to Strange's power and he can manipulate it and others within on a whim. Also, lol at Strange creating portals to the sun.

As for the fight, if he starts 500 meters away then it really depends on whether or not Strange is willing to abuse the Time Stone. If he does then he definitely wins.

And if Strange is willing - remember how Kaeicilus nearly skewered him, and all Kaeicilus did was to run to him at human speed. What do you think a bullrushing Kryptonian will do? The time it takes to activate and use the time stone is way too slow. Pre-battle activated is a different matter. Unfortunately that's not how this battle is set up.

good day

thejulkkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets bullrushed.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By destinyman75

@plotweapon16255: The cape Ironically is a A Plot weapon. Lol. Anyway it's a a magical device that is meant to move the Dr when a something that is a threat being or object thrown is attempting to do harm to him. In other words it's as fast as it needs to be. He does have spells and even time manipulation.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Nope not happening. I think your forgetting the plot device cape he wears. It's purpose to move strange out of harms way. How fast is it? However fast it needs to be. No bull rush or blitz will over come a magical plot device. You also stated he doesn't know them??? He knows them much better then they know him. All Three of them are fast brutes with skill. Strange jas battled simaler he knows the avengers he knows Thor and the like. The trio however have NEVER seen a mage nor the abilities not a mage before. Cape equals no blitz, and the fact that they are warriors who fight head on will actually help strange win this battle

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejulkkis: not happening with that plot device magic had cape

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Bullrush from Superman might kill him before he can set the Time Gem.

Otherwise he should win because force teleportation is pretty much the best superpower in terms of combat assuming equal reaction speed.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Azooz_king

strange BFRs them

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Doesn’t need the time gem, he simply BFR. Especially for those he two that can’t fly to return to the battlefield....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers