MCU: Doc Strange vs Captain Marvel vs Scarlet Witch

• 70 results
PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU: Doc Strange vs Captain Marvel vs Scarlet Witch (100 votes)

Doctor Strange 46%
Captain Marvel 28%
Scarlet Witch 26%
No Caption Provided

• Everyone serious/willing to win
  • Win by death or ko
  • No bfr
  • 50 meters / 164.042 feet between each other
  • Takes place in Titan
No Caption Provided

• 
PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

No stone for Strange

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM should be able to take this.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheVVitchKing

Marvel blitzes pretty easily both of them are way too slow and lacking any meaningful feats of durability

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back strange

Mirror dimension + astral projection

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Namebk

CM

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Toss up

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on how everyone opens honestly

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda minds controls the two to kill each other, wherein Strange probably wins.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Yeah I could see it going either way depending on how they handle the situation. Generally, I'd say Carol is > Wanda, who's > Strange.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Scarlet Witch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Carol? I didn't see her movie nor Endgame.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel charges at Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch head on like smashing into a brick wall and is immune to all their attacks because daddy Feige said so.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MIRROR DIMENSION HAX WINS

He literally reacted to a blast from the power stone (similar to the one CM got hit by) and blocked it effortlessly with mirror dimension spell.

It forces Thanos to use to TWO stones go counter properly.

Once they are both trapped in there, then he can change the landscape as much as he pleases and control the battle.

All he has to do is restrain them and take our their astral form.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17 JediXMan  Moderator

Strange puts them in the mirror dimension.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I could see it going either way depending on how they handle the situation. Generally, I'd say Carol is > Wanda, who's > Strange.

KoolKermy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone acts like Wanda doesn't have good reaction time. But I see Carol or Wanda winning.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda>Strange>Carol

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange hasn’t come close to hitting his full potential, he’s just going to keep getting better. The Ancient One even stated that he’ll be greater than them all.

Wanda can do some major damage and was more impressive than CM against Thanos in my opinion

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange has the most hax but least destructive power, Carol's all raw power but very straightforward, Wanda's kinda in between them (glass cannon with tons of raw power and moderately hax)

Under these conditions, I don't think CM will be doing a bullrush blitz. If Thanos could keep up with her just fine, Wanda and Strange can as well

Comparing their respective fights with Thanos:

• Wanda was probably the most successful, if we don't take into account any context
  • Strange, however, was going up against Thanos with Infinity Stones (unlike Wanda). He had Thanos about as well restrained as Wanda did, the difference being Thanos had the stones to escape. But he did escape
  • Carol also seemed to be beating Thanos, but it seemed to me that she was drawing power from the Infinity Stones-enabling her to overpower him. Kinda unclear, I guess, but it fits her powerset, and when they first clashed she didn't appear to be stronger than him, so it seems like the most logical explanation to me

Hard to say how Carol will interact with Wanda's powers, since she has precedent for absorbing Infinity Stone energy

If Strange starts playing with dimensions and such, not sure Wanda and Carol would have a good counter for that. But at the same time, we haven't really seen what it takes to put Carol down, and we've also seen Strange be vulnerable to being restrained by tk.

My gut says Carol's supposed to be stronger than Wanda, but based on Endgame they're pretty close. As for Strange, it just depends on how he approaches the fight, I could realistically see him taking wins or not. While he seems to have abilities that Carol and Wanda wouldn't have a counter for, who knows if he's be written to actually use those powers

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23 krisbishop  Moderator

Honestly, Wanda is a hard counter to Strange and she'd beat him 1v1 easily.

But she doesn't handle distractions well as seen multiple times, which now exists in the form of Carol.

This may result in Strange winning due to his versatility and hax.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel blitzes both of them

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel blitzes

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange stomps with the time stone but wins mid-high diff without it.

He could create clones of him self to use as distractions while he preps the mirror dimension

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange throws the mirror dimension at them. It didn't took him long to do it in Infinity war, I really doubt Carol will be able to blitz both of them. Honestly this could go either way, Carol has a lot of power, Strange a lot of hax, and Wanda is in the middle.

In my opinion Carol beats Wanda who is the slowest of the combatants, Strange beats Carol by bfr, but Wanda beats Strange if she plays it smart. So, idk, could go either way but I'd bet for strange if I had to.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Strange puts them in the mirror dimension.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange solos them both

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange stomps.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol and then it's close between SW and Strange.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By macleen

Wanda

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol takes out the glass cannons.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Wanda is a hard counter to Strange and she'd beat him 1v1 easily.

But she doesn't handle distractions well as seen multiple times, which now exists in the form of Carol.

This may result in Strange winning due to his versatility and hax.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If Wanda uses her TK right off the bat she wins. Carol doesn't have the combat speed to blitz her before she uses her TK, and Strange's spells don't work as fast as hers. (The same magic that outpaced an explosion). As soon as Wanda gets her hands on them she tears them apart.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FlashFyr

At 50m Carol just shoots energy blasts out both hands and waits. Strange or Wanda are gonna fail to react and get one shot, then CM handles the other however she wants. Feels like everyone is forgetting that Carol has a ranged attack too, and she can launch it way faster than the others, and she can hold it forever.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what are you folks smoking?? Strange easily has this. He's the ONE hero thus far who I'd back with a chance in hell against prime Thor...He has great reaction time vs thanks and gems, and many others. Also the cape keeps him out of harm's way nobody's blitzing strange and this and those sheilds.. Then add in his hax he stomps here. Yeah if he tried to fight fist to fist he'd loose otherwise he shows them who is the sorcerer supreme

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Strange can get off one of his spells, he can take the other two.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@goldking said:

If Strange can get off one of his spells, he can take the other two.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange, Mirror Dimension and Decapitate their heads off using the portal thingy..

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rijehu

I would actually go for SW or Strange, but possibly SW for majority. Hear me out. People say she is a glass canon but forget that she was being thrown through buildings and infrastructure and falling from skyline heights during her fight with Proxima and the other guy who's name escapes me at the moment. When she utilizes her power to amp herself, her durability is actually pretty good.

Regarding her reaction time, we often forget that in Civil War, she reacted to a detonation instantaneously and contained it within a field around the detonator. That's some insane reaction time that we often overlook. So she isn't slow by a long shot. And despite what people think, Carol doesn't fight at light speed nor does she blitz at light speed, her travel is light speed, thats it. Her h2h was shown against Kree and Thanos and SW did significantly better in her one moment against Thanos than CM or anyone else has. So she can definitely react to both Strange and Carol.

Also, SW has the ability to utilize both her offensive magic abilities and her defensive abilities simultaneously. We saw her project force fields around herself to deflect bullets, while launching targets away from her and TK enemies in a chokehold. This was also done in Civil War and Wanda's powers have consistently gotten stronger over the course of the films. She can create shields without actually focusing on them now.

Raw power wise, I'de argue she is in CM league of lifting and Thor's league of destruction. Look at the massive drills in IW, and think about how Wanda lifted three of those simultaneously, and redirected their trajectory to chunk them at the enemies. This didn't even exhaust her. Then we have her shredding apart vibranium in Age of Ultron and ripping apart his armor to snatch out his core. We also have her using her own power to negate the power of other infinity stones on multiple occasions. But what attested most to he power when utilized in combat, as how she was literally killing Thanos. This guy had gone through the entire Avengers lineup and Wanda not only outclassed him in h2h using her mystic bolt infused melee, but she overpowered him, disarmed his weapon, and was literally shredding his armor and his flesh to the point that he had to call down a barrage to level the entire battle field. She would have killed him.

With that being said, Wanda definitely has more of a shot here than she's being given. I think she can block and deflect Carol's bolts since she's negated far more force before. I also think she can easily restrain either Carol or Strange since she TK the limbs often and makes them immobile. Strange can't cast without movements and SW can kill Thanos, you can bet Strange isn't going to survive a second if she squeezes.

She can also invades their minds if she sees that they can't be easily out maneuvered and gives herself an edge or possible even turns them against one another. Wanda has a chance here guys.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Lukefrost4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda should take this one with relative ease. Strange might be a little challenge, but she can definitely overpower him, and CM shouldn’t even be that hard to take care of. Thor is probably Wanda’s only good match in the Avengers. CM and Strange are overhyped.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange stomps. CM is going to bullrush and get hit with the Mirror Dimension, Strange is going to BFR Wanda to space.

Lukefrost4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can TK Strange’s hands so he can’t cast any spells, and she TKs his Sling ring(yes her TK is that fast she has reacted to an explosion), and while that happens Carol tries to hit her very fast so Wanda will put up a force field just to hold off Carol long enough to kill or KO Strange. Then Wanda TPs Carol to at least make her weak enough to not attack her if not make her kill herself. Wanda has grown more speed, versatility, multitasking, then power, and tactic skills. I mean she is the only one here who has destroyed an Infinity Stone and easily beaten Thanos, and people are saying she is the weak one here?

Lukefrost4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange lost to Ebony Maw when he used TK to hold his hands in place so he couldn’t cast any spells, and Carol even in Binary form got held back for a little bit by Yon Rog’s device that is remenecant of TK. Wanda could beat them with her TK alone, not even using her TP or Psonic Energy Manipulation.

Lukefrost4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda > Strange > Carol

Though I would say Carol would lose to Strange, Wanda would have a harder time taking on Carol with TK than Strange.