Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• MCU/Netflix versions of the Defenders, cinematic version of Hellboy and Kroenen.
  • Standard gear for Defenders (Matt has his suit, billy club, and batons). Standard weapons for Kroenen but Hellboy is unarmed.
  • No infighting between teams. Hellboy and Kroenen won't have perfect teamwork, but won't try to kill each other either.
  • Basic knowledge for both teams.
  • Standard morals for both teams with both determined to win.
  • No prep.
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned city setting.
  • Both teams start off in sight of each other but 50 feet away.
  • Win by death or complete KO of the other team.

Who wins and why?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

@thevivas: Haven't watched Defenders (or any other MCU Netflix show other than DD). I guess that the only thing they have here that can harm Hellboy is bullets which is also arguable and Kroenen can redirect those back at the shooters too. How strong are Luke and Danny compared to people like Sammael or Wink?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

Luke is better than either physically but not by a whole lot, Danny is a glass canon but punches a lot harder than any of the three. He doesn't go all out from the start though, so either it drags out long enough for Danny to actually do something or they fail to put him down before he knocks out Cage.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_red_viper  Moderator

@buildhare: I think Hellboy could take anyone here 1v1. Matt is essentially a non factor. Kroenen can take down Jessica and possibly Danny too by redirecting bullets. Luke should be the biggest problem for them here but I guess Hellboy can take him, his biggest struggle against Sammael was his regen which Luke doesn't have (as far as I know) and it took an entire horde of Sammaels for Hellboy to be in real danger.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: No one has bullets on the Defenders team. They're all melee fighters. Lol

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I think Hellboy could take anyone here 1v1. Matt is essentially a non factor. Kroenen can take down Jessica and possibly Danny too by redirecting bullets. Luke should be the biggest problem for them here but I guess Hellboy can take him, his biggest struggle against Sammael was his regen which Luke doesn't have (as far as I know) and it took an entire horde of Sammaels for Hellboy to be in real danger.

I agree on the 1v1 thing. Matt is probably more of a factor than Jessica because he can actually avoid Hellboy for a bit, she doesn't have the skill or the speed to stay in it and her strength is far from great. The only one who can actually beat Kroenen is Luke.

And no Hellboy isn't going to have much trouble hurting Cage either, he's very durable but he has clear limits.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@buildhare: @thevivas: I was under the impression that Jessica carries a gun as standard equipment. I guess I need to watch that show lol.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Danny's the only one that can really hurt Hellboy but I don't think he can actually put him down.

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with team hellboy

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny's the only one that can really hurt Hellboy but I don't think he can actually put him down.

I concur.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hellboy mid diff claan the hoyse