Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WOW! Team 1 is underestimated here.

How? Both of team two are more durable, and you have to consider that team two have a technopath (Deathlock is a cyborg) and a robot with a shotgun (Luke was put in hospital after being shot in the face with a shotgun).

Wow team 1 gets murdered.

No doubt.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Peterrubiohard

@serpinethegreen said:
@peterrubiohard said:

WOW! Team 1 is underestimated here.

How? Both of team two are more durable

T-X???, no doubt. Arnold ??? I Don't think so, stalemate for me.

Luke Cage and Arnold can be tagged by shots without problems. They do it in a very similar way.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luke was put in hospital after being shot in the face with a shotgun

This is just a bad demonstration.

The terminator was split in half by a homemade bomb of Kyle Reese in T1, but Arnold can to survive against much more, he proved in the sequels.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, we could've at least waited a month for the Luke Cage series to release, though it might not make a difference. As is, Terminators win.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Peterrubiohard

@indomitableregal said:

Damn, we could've at least waited a month for the Luke Cage series to release, though it might not make a difference. As is, Terminators win.

Arnold is like Blade in his films.

Blade defeated can beat their opponents just because of the script and the surrounding context, Blade can not do anything against Frost or Drake.

Arnold defeated his opponents because of script and the favorable context, just like Blade, but Arnold can not do anything against T-X and T-1000.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@peterrubiohard: T-800 was blown apart by pipe bomb as a low showing?

T-800 forst tanked a Semi Truck running him over, then tank a propane blast with no issue. Then when already damage, in ways that would kill Cage, was he was blown up by a pipe bomb in between the joints, and he still kept coming.

Also pipe bomb > shotgun blast every day anyway.

Good_As_New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterrubiohard:

It isn't a stalemate, one can be killed with a shotgun to the face, the other can't.

Luke Cage and Arnold can be tagged by shots without problems. They do it in a very similar way.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Except Arnold has never been put into a hospital after one shotgun blast to the face. You can't just compare the feats you like.

This is just a bad demonstration.

How? Has he been shot in the face with a shotgun and not been harmed before? It conflicts with nothing.

The terminator was split in half by a homemade bomb of Kyle Reese in T1, but Arnold can to survive against much more, he proved in the sequels.

I think @sirfizzwhizz: has already explained why this isn't unimpressive. I'd also add this isn't a T800, it's the more durable (plasma resistant) T850

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Of course the robot team wins. What could Team 1 possible do against them?

No Caption Provided

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Peterrubiohard

@serpinethegreen said:

@peterrubiohard:

It isn't a stalemate, one can be killed with a shotgun to the face, the other can't.

Arnold had a arm damaged by a shot of Kyle reese, bad demonstration and inconsistency. Luke Cage have inconsistency, Arnold too.

Except Arnold has never been put into a hospital after one shotgun blast to the face. You can't just compare the feats you like.

0:45 Except that Luke Cage not twisting the knee and no walks dragging his leg after a collision with a vehicle.

Loading Video...

bad demonstration and inconsistency (2).

How? Has he been shot in the face with a shotgun and not been harmed before? It conflicts with nothing.

Again! bad demonstration and inconsistency.

Loading Video...

3:27 BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! KO

4:23 BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! BANG !!! KO

I think @sirfizzwhizz: has already explained why this isn't unimpressive. I'd also add this isn't a T800, it's the more durable (plasma resistant) T850

He survived the shooting but was thrown 100 yards, was unconscious with damage inside.

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@peterrubiohard:

Arnold had a arm damaged by a shot of Kyle reese, bad demonstration and inconsistency. Luke Cage have inconsistency, Arnold too.

Was not really damage as it was jammed. the Arm work fine after he took some simple pliers to it. Also it was not from the shotgun. It was more likely from the car chase, and slamming 30 MPH into a concrete wall at the end of it. How quickly we forget all this context.

0:45 Except that Luke Cage not twisting the knee and no walks dragging his leg after a collision with a vehicle.

Luke Cage ever been hit with the force of 50 tons moving at 50 MPH? Nope. Really guy?

He survived the shooting but was thrown 100 yards, was unconscious with damage inside.

shot gun threw him 100 yards? Do you even hear yourself as you type this shit up? Damage Insides? Can I see the statement where his internal areas were busted? He was fine, and not even "KO" at all. First 5 shots only had him down 4 seconds, the second 6 shots had him down for 6 seconds. He get up fine from both. Luke Cage was hospitalize by a shot to the head.Not even comparable lmao.

I understand your a fanboy of MCU characters, thats cool, but not one person in this thread is buying into you low ball attempts. You are just making yourself look bad.

@serpinethegreen man this guy lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterrubiohard:

shot gun threw him 100 yards? Do you even hear yourself as you type this shit up? Damage Insides? Can I see the statement where his internal areas were busted? He was fine, and not even "KO" at all. First 5 shots only had him down 4 seconds, the second 6 shots had him down for 6 seconds. He get up fine from both. Luke Cage was hospitalize by a shot to the head.Not even comparable lmao.

No Caption Provided

I'm not talking about Kyle reese, I'm talking about T-X.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By serpinethegreen

@peterrubiohard:

I think SFW covered pretty much everything, but I need to ask about this:

How is Luke Cage going into to hospital from a shotgun blast to the face inconsistent? Where else is he shot in the face with a shotgun and not been harmed before?

@sirfizzwhizz:

Don't get me started on MCU fans; there was literally this one guy who thought that Legends Anakin Skywalker couldn't beat the MCU Avengers, worse still, he claimed Legendary Anakin was slower than MCU Quicksilver.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterrubiohard:

I think SFW covered pretty much everything, but I need to ask about this:

How is Like Cage going into to hospital from a shotgun blast to the face inconsistent? Where else is he shot in the face with a shotgun and not been harmed before?

he was hit by a explosion and not been harmed before

No Caption Provided

He was hit by weapons of several caliber after but was not damagged

Loading Video...

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterrubiohard:

he was hit by a explosion and not been harmed before

I don't see the relevance; an explosion is nothing like being shot in the face with a shotgun

He was hit by weapons of several caliber after but was not damagged

Not in the face.

Deathlok and T-X

Deathlok is a cyborg, T-X is a technopath, what's there to discuss?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Exactly how fast is Legends Anakin? In terms of running speed and reflexes?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: I cannot post feats, but yes. In one feat he chases down 4 Missils that were in turn chasing after a speeding space craft. He did this running and jumping from fighter to fighter in the middle of a freaking battle.

He also has stated feats of time standing near still to him while he runs around carving armies of droids up at at times.

The speeds of these characters on some comics and novels it pretty OMG WTF at times.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nomar

@nfactor1995: Legends SWs is the dumbest thing ever. Don't get wrapped up in it. The fanbase is even worst, since it's just a bunch of feat chasers who don't care about how heavily it bastardizes the source material. George Lucas was never creating characters to be that powerful and as much as the fanboys want to think it was due to technical restrictions, that has been proven to be false.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@nomar: pretty much. Although it sucks for great works in Legends like Old Republic games and stories, as well Legacy comics which kick ass. Force unleash is fun though stupid exaggerated.

There is nothing wrong with legends other than the exaggerated Cartoon Network series, aka the Micro Series, the Force Unleash, and half the damn novels filled with hyperbole statements.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: @sirfizzwhizz:

Absolutely, but let's not act like all comics/animes don't have this done to them, I mean, do you think the originals writer envisioned that Batman would move at near (if not over) mach speeds, and could eventually punch as hard as an RPG?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Some of Legends is dumb, yes (like Abeloth, look that up) but it is interesting and I like Legends. Don't called the entire fanbase dumb. You take one or to people from the vine and assume they are the entire fanbase? Don't do that. A lot of the Legends fanbase simply loves Legends and they aren't annoying or bad because they like SW.

Again, some things are dumb. TFU is so misunderstood and the feats are taken out of context, I wish it never existed. The Clone Wars series is very good to watch, but it goes against continuity. It isn't Legends.

George Lucas did not intend them to be that powerful, but there are restrictions that were made after the fact to explain it. Come on, if lightsaber duels were men tapping at the other's laser sticks, they would be boring. But, power grows in all characters. Superman was never as powerful as he is now. You can't call New-52 dumb though.

I personally prefer Canon, as long as they don't carbon copy all the sequels like TFA.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with the mcu team

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Them brothers.

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathlok and Luke Cage.

Avatar image for exileblade73exileblade
ExileBlade73ExileBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we talk about the h2h combat differences between t850 and Luke? I mean The T850 is a beast!!!