User Lists: 1

Wish Emil had a little more showings.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Emil wrecks not even close. Dude was running 40mph and lifted someone up with one arm easily. In the tie in comic, he actually hits and effects Hulk.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky wins eventually as Matt can't put him down.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By The_Justiciar

Blonsky wrecks.

in b4 "Blonsky isn't tagging Matt if he doesn't want him to"

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Any super soldier would curbstomp any human.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt. Unless we take that Hulk kick at its face value.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Amcu

Blonsky after a extended fight. He's miles above in skill but I still don't see Matt putting down a super soldier.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Blonsky after a extended fight. He's miles above in skill but I still don't see Matt putting down a super soldier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky would run through him.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator

Blonsky wins after a while, Matt is a terrible practical hand to hand fighter.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingOfWakanda

Emil takes this. Much too strong.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Hajduk

This would be a cool fight to watch and it’s the type of test Daredevil needs. With his showing against Iron Fist who has similar agility to Blonsky, I side with Matt. I think stats in general are overrated, Blonsky isn’t even a martial artist for crying out loud.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

@the_hajduk:

If Matt's hits weren't borderline no sold by the Black Sky, who's much less tough than a Super Soldier, and he had any impressive fights against superhumans in hand to hand, I would agree, but no one on the Netflix MCU has that. They're not trained for this level.

I do think stats are overrated though, and there's quite a few human fighters I'd side with over Blonsky.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: I see what you’re saying but Blonsky isn’t even a martial artist, man.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky kinda stomps...his stats are purely absurd lol

No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Is that a contradiction to the scene in the movie though or was it just offscreen?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU DD, as skilled as he is, isn't winning. Super Soldiers are in a class of their own compared to the Netflix characters for the most part, excluding Luke and Iron Fist imo.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Wow, you're one of the few here that doesn't wank Black Sky and believes she can drop any super soldier because they "can't defend against swords and blades." Thank you lol.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator

@cooljammy18:

Ah, I'll disappoint you. I actually think the Black Sky would beat the Super Soldiers in very good fights if she has her blades, but it's quite clear that she's not on level with the stat wise, and if Matt can't come close to hurting her he's not touching a serum drugged soldier.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Ah well lol. I'll disagree on her winning against SS in general, but don't want to digress. I do agree with Matt losing though.

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky wins 9/10, the differences in stats are huge but the gap in skills are close.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: no it doesnt...it is measured against it.

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky wins in an extended fight, he has more gas in the tank as a super soldier, higher stats, and will outlast Daredevil.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky. Matt clearly has the skill advantage, but Emil's stats are gonna overwhelm him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People don’t understand how big the fighting skill gap will be if Blonsky isn’t even a martial artist. What’s he going to do? Brawl? He doesn’t know what he’s doing in an unarmed fight like DD does. He doesn’t know timing and how to get a read on the opponent and anticipate their moves, gain momentum. He doesn’t know how to submit anyone, he doesn’t strike. I can’t picture an average fighter tagging Daredevil, I don’t care if he’s a little bit faster.

Daredevil is a metahuman too, people underestimate the value of your senses. Everything is done through your senses. Without the senses you are nothing, your senses are what tell you EVERYTHING THAT YOU KNOW. Daredevil is always operating with way more information about the fight and he’s getting warnings way in advance, he has an even greater ability to time and dodge and counterstrike then he normally would, if he were just a skilled human.

Black Sky is 10x the martial artist that Blonsky is. That means she knows how to move with punches and dampen the impact on herself every time Matt hit her. Blonsky is a special forces level soldier, but he doesn’t have any expertise in martial arts, he doesn’t even have the training or skills of one regular Hand ninja. That means Matt’s hits will be a lot more impactful on him than they were on Black Sky. The optimal scenario is to lead Blonsky into rushing in, then hit him with the perfect counterstrike, he himself will amplify the force of the blow that way and that is how you knock someone out when they are very durable.

Give him some gear and let him operate like a soldier, you’ve got a beast. But in this scenario he’s just some really strong guy throwing his hands. That’s all he can really do is throw his hands, he has no skills in setting up scenarios and then choosing the right move at the right time or figuring his opponent out and adapting to their style. He can’t do any of it even on the basic level, he just isn’t a martial artist. He can have Thor’s stats but DD will still see every movement in advance.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt was able to lay out Fisk while he was wearing his armored coat. It’s the same armor that Daredevil himself wears and it’s supposed to be very bullet resistant. Matt was hitting body blows on Fisk right through the coat. This isn’t some absurd strength, it’s absurd precision, because body blows only work when you hit organs and vitals like the liver. Fisk was taking hard liver shots right through armor. Oh, and Daredevil’s fists are actually coated with the same armor I think, so that probably has something to do with him hitting Fisk absurdly hard through armor.

He can beat Blonsky, he just needs to be smart enough to figure out how. Matt is historically a great counter striker, but he’s shown grappling too. Choking Blonsky out would work.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blonky stomps.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Blonsky may well be superior to super soldiers like Cap or T'Challa. This isn't close.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36  Edited By Stahlflamme

@the_hajduk: Oh, please, Blonsky was considered one of the best soldiers in the royal navy, he has military hand-to-hand combat training, just like people like the Punisher or Crossbones. The idea that he has no idea of how to fight is ludicrous.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky.

Doesn't matter how skilled you are if you can't physically do nothing about it.

You wouldn't compete in a drag race with busted engine and blown out tires would you?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Paytience

@the_hajduk: the hell are you talking. Blonsky has 3x the training and experience of daredevil. Netflix mcu has fodder that are literally hight school kids. Daredevil struggles to put down random street thugs without taking multiple shots and hurting his hands in the process. Daredevil doesnt have some mystical skills that cannot be overcome through fundamental fighting, and he isnt some god tier above mcu spec ops and never has been. You can go watch one of the 3 times punisher kicked the shit out of him for all the evidence you need on that.

Blonsky might be the fastest ss in the mcu as far as sprints go, and has feats of hurting the Hulk. Blonsky could literally no sell anything DD throws at him, and thats if he doesnt just rofl blitz stomp DD in the first place.

DD hurt Fisk? Ooohhh...so impressive. He beat an untrained brawler that was kind of big. Blonsky could of literally grabbed Fisk by the throat and one handed him through whatever wall he wanted. Blonsky rocked the Hulk. This isnt close.

@rogueshadow

Lock thread. This is quite frankly, spite.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Hajduk

@stahlflamme: I never said he has no idea how to fight, just in comparison to Daredevil who is an actual lifelong martial artist. I mentioned that he’s special forces trained. But those other guys you mentioned clearly have some expertise and focused training in hand to hand. Blonsky just isn’t a martial artist. No soldier in the actual army is trained very heavily in martial arts, it’s kind of useless realistically.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Really Daredevil only struggled with fodder two times. You can go back and watch the shows to verify this, only two times did he exert a lot of effort in beating thugs. Both times he was very injured and already fatigued before the fight began, so I take the fact that he won anyway while having no physical advantage as one of his best feats of skill.

Punisher does have good showings against Daredevil but that’s hardly a low showing. He’s the Punisher. Much as we like to put him down, the actual writers always show Punisher respect when he fights other characters. He never gets stomped by anyone.

As for the Hand, they were lifelong trained and in their physical primes as young men. That’s a good combination, the ninja that Matt fought were not the young students that Danny met and fought in Iron Fist. They had completed their training so they were probably older.

I also don’t really take tie in feats into account, unless the tie in is relevant in the series and clearly present in the minds of the writers. Blonsky will also never land that gigantic kick on Matt anyway if he is less skilled.

Don’t try and downplay Fisk. He’s relevant to show Matt’s power.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d like to point out that Blonsky had no strength feats in the movie besides lifting Bruce Banner.

Avatar image for immwarriorortal
immwarriorortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Blonsky wins.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I’d like to point out that Blonsky had no strength feats in the movie besides lifting Bruce Banner.

You mean besides hauling around that 20 pound anaconda in his pants?

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky stomps badly, Daredevil isn't doing any damage to a guy who healed his broken bones(All of them were legit turned to powder) in hours.

Blonsky is faster, stronger and more durable, He stomps this badly.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any super soldier would stomp Matt.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zafros13

@anthp2000: I don't think the serum was any where close to as strong as Cap's. They never replicated the original formula.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing Matt. I don’t know if people are aware of this or not, but Matt already had the upper against people, and even beat who have similar stats to that of Blonsky. Remember Nobu, Bakuto, and Murakami (the guy who was physically fighting and taking hits from Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and survived a 100+ fall)? This fight isn’t anything new for Matt and I don’t see why he couldn’t win, at least a couple of rounds.

Kanaskat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky wins.