• 65 results
#1 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (27693 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

VS

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

No Guns. Standard hean to Hand Weapons and armor only.

Morals on. Both sides know the other is heroes.

Battle in the Hallway of badassness.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by AngelJax (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

Netflix Team

#3 Posted by jashro44 (40835 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen any episodes of iron fist but Danny must be OP as shit if this is a fair fight....

#4 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (27693 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I haven't seen any episodes of iron fist but Danny must be OP as shit if this is a fair fight....

Im 2 episodes in and semi enjoy it. It is slow as shit.

#5 Posted by catofellow (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, very difficult question. Luke Cage is strongest here and most durable. But we know he can be KO'd, and his fighting skills are unremarkable.

DD could maybe beat Black Widow, and no one else.

I'd say Avengers team, Bucky and Cap are too strong a duo. Maybe I'll feel different after seeing the defenders work together.

#6 Posted by Apocofist (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Russo force Cap pulls through.

#7 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (27693 posts) - - Show Bio

Episode 4 and man this show drags so much ass. I can see why the low reviews for the first 6 so far. Also Danny is a retard. At least in a Real World sense. genius fighter and shit, but Goku stupid.

#8 Posted by buildhare (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on Team 2 wins handily. Morals off Danny could bust out something big.

#9 Posted by TheStarWarsGuy (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I finished the season. Danny is Awesome! Netflix team take this.

#10 Posted by phillip33 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh I'm only on episode 6 but Danny must be one hell of a badass if the Netflix team can make this a fight.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#11 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on matchups. I think Danny with the IF could take any of team 2, but Luke is the definite weak link. Then Natasha and Matt evenly. Bucky is going to take a majority against Matt.

Team 1 wins if:

Luke fights Bucky

Matthew fights Natasha

Danny fights Cap.

I feel like if Matt fights Bucky or Cap then team 2 takes this.

#12 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (27693 posts) - - Show Bio

lol that day when the character with 2 seasons is the weak link.

#14 Edited by AngelJax (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is the weak link of the Netflix Team if anything, but he could keep up with Natasha and at least distract Winter Solider long enough for someone to come to his aid.

#15 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: Yes, skill wise he's at the biggest disadvantage. Durability he's great but he's not exactly the first they have had to fight.

#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage was staggered and dropped by Diamond back who wasn't nearly as face or strong as Cap and Bucky. Buck with his metal arm and enhanced strength and speed I believe could down Cage. MCU aversions

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#17 Posted by blackpantherisb (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke drops WS Iron Fist drops Cap and then they stomps widow

#18 Posted by FirstOlympian (610 posts) - - Show Bio

lol that day when the character with 2 seasons is the weak link.

Would still beat Miles :^)

#19 Posted by wallywest042 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 10/10. Replace Iron Fist with a well armed Punisher and then we're talking.

#20 Edited by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

Wasn't Luke Cage badly injured? And Diamondback himself did not actually do any damage to Luke without his suit.

#21 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: I don't remember Luke being hurt but it's been awhile since I watched it. Yeah Diamondback without the suit is no where near Cap or Buck

#22 Posted by TinyFord (467 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Wow seriously a brilliant thread, kudos to you.

I'll say team 1

#23 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

Yes, I watched it a while back too, don't remember. But there is no way Willis could have hurt Luke without his suit or without Luke being injured. Luke was uninjured by a bazooka and a bomb.

#24 Posted by NightSky86 (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Netflix team, Widow is a weak link and team 1 are more accustomed and used to fighting just h2h only

Danny can one-shot anyone on team 2 with the Iron Fist, too

#25 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

If Danny is at his best, he can beat anyone on team 2 1 v 1. But cap and Bucky are too much

Cap and Bucky can take out DD/IF, and I'm sure widow can hold her own against them as well, so we are looking at a 3v2 early on, leading me to believe team 2 take this 8/10

#26 Posted by jao48 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 10/10. Replace Iron Fist with a well armed Punisher and then we're talking.

#27 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: cap and Bucky striking him in the head repeatedly outta do it. I don't see why vibranium, which cut through chitauri metal, which in turn cut through Luke's skin, wouldn't be able to have the same effect here

And if it doesn't, i still believe Luke can be ko'd with sufficient force to the head.

And it's not like Luke is gonna touch either of the super soldiers if they don't want him to

#29 Edited by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

cap and Bucky striking him in the head repeatedly outta do it.

And what will DD and Iron fist be doing while Cap and Bucky are tagging up on Luke? Only one super solider can take on Luke.

I don't see why vibranium, which cut through chitauri metal, which in turn cut through Luke's skin, wouldn't be able to have the same effect here

That's because Cap's shield is not sharp, it is just hard and unbreakable. It does not cut.

And if it doesn't, i still believe Luke can be ko'd with sufficient force to the head.

Debatable. Bullets seem like quite a sufficient force, and they were useless against him. An exploding bomb could not hurt Luke. Neither could a bazooka. Can any of the soldiers dish out more damage than a bazooka?

And it's not like Luke is gonna touch either of the super soldiers if they don't want him to

It will take a long time, but they will tire out eventually, and get tagged.

#30 Edited by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

And what will DD and Iron fist be doing while Cap and Bucky are tagging up on Luke? Only one super solider can take on Luke.

Ok, since you seem to be interested, heres how i see this playing out:

1. Danny vs Bucky
  2. Natasha vs Matt
  3. Steve vs Luke

Natasha and Matt could go either way, and I'm tempted to go with Matt winning this, but not before Bucky drops Danny first. Because lets face it, one good hit, and Danny is done. While Bucky is more than fast enough to not get hit by the fist, Danny gets tagged by no names, and every skilled fighter hes gone up against. He's not gonna be in a good position to fight after a good metal arm strike

That's because Cap's shield is not sharp, it is just hard and unbreakable. It does not cut.

And how sharp is a judas bullet again? Not sharper than the edge of Caps shield

No Caption Provided

That rather blunt edge is no sharper than caps shield. Feel free to show me otherwise

Debatable. Bullets seem like quite a sufficient force, and they were useless against him. An exploding bomb could not hurt Luke. Neither could a bazooka. Can any of the soldiers dish out more damage than a bazooka?

Iron Man has tanked anti air fire and explosions, and he was still feeling the blows of the super soldiers. Besides, Luke was KO"d by a shotgun. I'm no physicist, but I'm guessing Cap and Bucky can each match, if not outright blow that force out of the water

It will take a long time, but they will tire out eventually, and get tagged.

Doubt it. Cap has better stamina as far as I'm concerned. With his speed and strength, Luke won't just be shrugging off his blows. The longer the fight goes on, the more likely it is Bucky will be able to join in and overwhelm Luke. Not to mention Black Widow can still make it to this point for a 3v1

#32 Posted by mrmonster (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a stomp.

#33 Edited by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Natasha and Matt could go either way, and I'm tempted to go with Matt winning this, but not before Bucky drops Danny first. Because lets face it, one good hit, and Danny is done.

Not necessarily. A drugged and tied up Danny has been beaten numerous times by guys with sticks at the end of episode 2. The more they hit him however, the better he seemed to feel. He then proceeded to break free of his restrains, beat them up, and escape. Danny isn't getting one-shotted.

While Bucky is more than fast enough to not get hit by the fist, Danny gets tagged by no names, and every skilled fighter hes gone up against. He's not gonna be in a good position to fight after a good metal arm strike.

On the other hand, Bucky has a good chance to be one-shotted. If you think Bucky is faster than Danny, you are mistaken. In every fight the Winter Soldier has been, he was hit multiple times, even against Tony Stark (without the armor). Bucky never dodges hits, he tanks them. I wish him luck trying to tank a punch that can break steel doors like nothing. Even though Danny gets tagged, he never actually lost a single fight in the series. As mentioned eariler, he can soak up one or two of Bucky's hits if it comes to that, but Danny will hit him first. Plus, those fighters who tagged Danny aren't exactly nobodies. The guy in the truck was Gau's minion and protector of the physician. As for the guy sent by Ward to burn Danny's proof of identity, he got a cheap sucker punch in, and he was still destroyed. Bucky's not gonna be in a good position after a good iron fist strike.

And how sharp is a judas bullet again? Not sharper than the edge of Caps shield.

A judas bullet is not supposed to be sharp. It is high-tech, designed specifically to drill into Cage's skin. It is no ordinary bullet.

Iron Man has tanked anti air fire and explosions, and he was still feeling the blows of the super soldiers.

1. Feeling the blows of the super soldiers does not equal getting hurt by the blows of the super soldiers
  2. Cap and Bucky both teamed up on Iron Man, none of them could have done anything individually
  3. They were both badly hurt
  4. They haven't actually broken the armor or damaged it
  5. They only won because Tony (unlike Luke) has an exposed arc-reactor. Luke does not have a removable helmet either.

Besides, Luke was KO"d by a shotgun. I'm no physicist, but I'm guessing Cap and Bucky can each match, if not outright blow that force out of the water.

That shotgun was pure PIS. It was the only way Jessica Jones could prevent Luke from ripping her to shreds. It goes against every single other feat Luke had, including ignoring bullets to the head, ignoring the bazooka, ignoring the bomb, etc.

Doubt it. Cap has better stamina as far as I'm concerned. With his speed and strength, Luke won't just be shrugging off his blows. The longer the fight goes on, the more likely it is Bucky will be able to join in and overwhelm Luke. Not to mention Black Widow can still make it to this point for a 3v1

Debatable, since Bucky will probably be taken care of by Iron Fist, and Natasha is not beating DD. Captain America is not known for avoiding all punches either.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#34 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#35 Posted by Nima_ (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh Cap and crew pummel Danny and Matt then dogpile Luke.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#36 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (833 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can beat anyone here.

Mcu Team.

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
#37 Posted by Lord_Adamantium (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends up boiling down to Cap vs Luke with Luke being the eventual victor Because Cap can't put Luke down (Luke got a huge durability amp from the jessica jones shotgun in his own series in which he tanked an RPG explosion and other major hits that far exceeded the shotgun instance)

#38 Edited by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_adamantium:

Oh true, just remembered that Jessica Jones came before Luke Cage. I used to think the opposite for some reason. That explains the shotgun.

#39 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Natasha and Matt could go either way, and I'm tempted to go with Matt winning this, but not before Bucky drops Danny first. Because lets face it, one good hit, and Danny is done.

Not necessarily. A drugged and tied up Danny has been beaten numerous times by guys with sticks at the end of episode 2. The more they hit him however, the better he seemed to feel. He then proceeded to break free of his restrains, beat them up, and escape. Danny isn't getting one-shotted.

While Bucky is more than fast enough to not get hit by the fist, Danny gets tagged by no names, and every skilled fighter hes gone up against. He's not gonna be in a good position to fight after a good metal arm strike.

On the other hand, Bucky has a good chance to be one-shotted. If you think Bucky is faster than Danny, you are mistaken. In every fight the Winter Soldier has been, he was hit multiple times, even against Tony Stark (without the armor). Bucky never dodges hits, he tanks them. I wish him luck trying to tank a punch that can break steel doors like nothing. Even though Danny gets tagged, he never actually lost a single fight in the series. As mentioned eariler, he can soak up one or two of Bucky's hits if it comes to that, but Danny will hit him first. Plus, those fighters who tagged Danny aren't exactly nobodies. The guy in the truck was Gau's minion and protector of the physician. As for the guy sent by Ward to burn Danny's proof of identity, he got a cheap sucker punch in, and he was still destroyed. Bucky's not gonna be in a good position after a good iron fist strike.

And how sharp is a judas bullet again? Not sharper than the edge of Caps shield.

A judas bullet is not supposed to be sharp. It is high-tech, designed specifically to drill into Cage's skin. It is no ordinary bullet.

Iron Man has tanked anti air fire and explosions, and he was still feeling the blows of the super soldiers.

1. Feeling the blows of the super soldiers does not equal getting hurt by the blows of the super soldiers
  2. Cap and Bucky both teamed up on Iron Man, none of them could have done anything individually
  3. They were both badly hurt
  4. They haven't actually broken the armor or damaged it
  5. They only won because Tony (unlike Luke) has an exposed arc-reactor. Luke does not have a removable helmet either.

Besides, Luke was KO"d by a shotgun. I'm no physicist, but I'm guessing Cap and Bucky can each match, if not outright blow that force out of the water.

That shotgun was pure PIS. It was the only way Jessica Jones could prevent Luke from ripping her to shreds. It goes against every single other feat Luke had, including ignoring bullets to the head, ignoring the bazooka, ignoring the bomb, etc.

Debatable, since Bucky will probably be taken care of by Iron Fist, and Natasha is not beating DD. Captain America is not known for avoiding all punches either.

You're reaching.

Danny almost went down to a brass knuckle from fodder. Please tell me how Bucky wouldn't knock his head off just based of that instance alone? I know he wouldn't, but he should knock Danny out for much longer than that time

And I'm still waiting to see what makes Danny faster than Bucky. The IF could be lethal, but he only used it when the plot demanded

Also, Tony was bleeding by the time Cap ripped his shield off, so he must have been hurt. And those were mostly blows from Cap, and metal arm is > Caps striking force, so...

Not to mention that the shield can pierce Iron Mans armor, which he has here

And I don't remember when Luke took a shot to the head, but he always felt gun fire. Hence him taking a car door for his raid on cottonmouths base

#40 Posted by Devil_Driver (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished binge watching Iron Fist, I enjoyed it a lot despite reading the criticism beforehand, but Danny had few impressive feats in my opinion. His Iron Fist had some good showings most notably the AOE ground punch and the ability to stop a bullet. He didn't have anything remarkable in the way of strength or speed that I can recall.

As it stands for me the only reason I think team Netflix wins this is due to team MCU being weighed down with Black Widow, as Steve and Bucky would have their hands full with Luke Cage, however, in a straight up fight Steve and Bucky both have the physicals to run Danny over despite his master martial arts skill.

To be fair season one is an origin story, Danny even admitted at the end that his training was incomplete so if they do another season I would like to see Danny really come into his own as the Iron Fist and possibly face a major threat like Gorgon.

#41 Edited by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Danny almost went down to a brass knuckle from fodder. Please tell me how Bucky wouldn't knock his head off just based of that instance alone? I know he wouldn't, but he should knock Danny out for much longer than that time.

Well, the low-showing with the brass knuckle and the high-showing with the sticks contradict each other. But I am willing to argue that Bucky would not tag Iron Fist before he gets knocked out.

And I'm still waiting to see what makes Danny faster than Bucky.

No Caption Provided

Danny is a bullet-timer. Bucky gets hit multiple times in every fight he has ever been. One shot with the IF and he is done.

Not to mention that the shield can pierce Iron Mans armor, which he has here.

The shield can pierce Iron Man's arc-reactor. I think that's his weak spot.

And I don't remember when Luke took a shot to the head, but he always felt gun fire. Hence him taking a car door for his raid on cottonmouths base.

Loading Video...

Didn't seem like it.

#42 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Devil_Driver (1500 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

The point is, when Bucky fought against Cap, Black Panther, Black Widow, Tony Stark, and Emily VanCamp, he kept tanking blows. There is nothing to suggest that he will behave differently.

#45 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

The point is, when Bucky fought against Cap, Black Panther, Black Widow, Tony Stark, and Emily VanCamp, he kept tanking blows. There is nothing to suggest that he will behave differently.

You're reaching again.

When Black Widow and Agent 13 ambushed Bucky, he was

1. Brainwashed
  2. Trying to escape
  3. Was just disoriented by Stark tech
  4. Was engaging someone else

None of those apply here, nor should his fighting strategy

And if you think he just tanked every blow from Cap and Black Panther, I suggest you rewatch every fight with Bucky.

Regardless, when Bucky, not under mind control, fought in Civil War, he was actively blocking and dodging strikes. Your point is invalid

#46 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

I never said that he tanked every blow, I mean he tanked lots of blows, which he would not be able to do against IF.

#47 Posted by john_doe_0897 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not convinced Danny 'dodged' the bullet after it was fired. And I say MCU team takes 8/10 if Cap gets shield. Luke is the main problem but enough shield smacks will wear him down while WS kills Danny and helps him tag team. I do think Dare Devil can take Natasha if it's pure h2h but he's a non-factor

#48 Posted by webinyoureye11 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

I never said that he tanked every blow, I mean he tanked lots of blows, which he would not be able to do against IF.

Danny uses his IF like 10% of the time. Even if he uses it here, he's no faster than Bucky, so there just as much of a chance that Bucky connects too. Add in Bucky's durability and base strength, and he's gonna be doing more damage more often. Danny will be feeling Bucky's blows. All of them. Whereas Bucky can tank all but the IF, and even that is not a sure KO

#49 Posted by BladeOfFury (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Danny uses his IF like 10% of the time.

True, but he always had it when he needed it most, such as the time he was beaten up in the hospital, and when he was escorted out of Meachum's building by Bakuto and the Hand. I think it's safe to assume that if he needs it for this fight (and he does), he will have it.

Even if he uses it here, he's no faster than Bucky, so there just as much of a chance that Bucky connects too.

Black Widow and Agent 13 both landed multiple shots on him too, without getting hit. Same with T'Challa, who did not get hit once in their entire rooftop fight. If Tony Stark (a guy who barely knows how to fight) landed some shots on Bucky before getting hit, wouldn't a Kung Fu master who trained for over a decade in K'un-Lun do even better?

Add in Bucky's durability and base strength, and he's gonna be doing more damage more often. Danny will be feeling Bucky's blows. All of them. Whereas Bucky can tank all but the IF, and even that is not a sure KO

Danny will be feeling Bucky's blows. Bucky will be dying from Danny's blows. The IF broke down a steel door. Steel is harder than Bucky's body. It is a definite K.O.

#50 Posted by Skullanders (418 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1