User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_wspanialy

Matt Murdock and Frank Castle

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wilson Fisk and Ben Pointdexter

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Everyone (except Matt) is bloodlusted.
  • Basic knowledge.
  • No prep time.
  • See "Rounds" section for equipment detailes.
  • Victory by death.
  • The battle takes place in the warehouse belonging to Russian Mob from John Wick: Chapter 2.

Rounds:

1. Matt has his black suit, Dex has his Daredevil suit and billy clubs, Fisk is in his armored suit, Frank is in his civies
  2. Same as round 1 but Matt gets billy clubs while Fisk gets a crowbar.
  3. Same as round 1 but Matt gets his billy clubs, Frank gets Glock 34 with one ammo clip, Fisk gets a crowbar, Dex gets Glcok 34 with half of ammo clip and 12 pencils (John Wick style)

Music:

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What is the environment like? Never seen John Wick

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Fisk was a match for Matt and only lost because he just decided to stop for obvious reasons and Dex can take Frank for a majority.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Heroes no question

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt and Frank

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Poindexter will never defeat the Punisher.

Dex was impaling guys with his billy clubs now granted Frank is wearing armor he's not entirely covered. Also because of Frank's tanky fighting style he's gonna get tagged a lot.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh spoilers!!!!!!

Why did i click this :(((

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Frank actually stomp

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: no Fisk is never a match for Matt’s H2h, it’s damn near impossible to beat matt at h2h, the way I see it, matt Batman and cap are in a league of there own in H2h, no one can touch them. Matt destroys Fisk every fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: no Fisk is never a match for Matt’s H2h, it’s damn near impossible to beat matt at h2h, the way I see it, matt Batman and cap are in a league of there own in H2h, no one can touch them. Matt destroys Fisk every fight

Fisk may not be as skilled as Matt but he was matching him in the finale fight through sheer stats.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk and desk

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Amendment50

@rxdking said:

Ahhh spoilers!!!!!!

Why did i click this :(((

yeah... good question man :P

I didn't even go on CV until I finished the season, going into threads about it is just asking for trouble

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: no he wasn’t he got beat the f up

Does this look like getting f'd up?

Both Matt and Fisk held the upper hand against each other during the season finale fight and Fisk only ended up losing because he quite literally let his guard down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bce78874168a
deactivated-5bce78874168a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt and Frank dominate.

krispy808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The heroes edge them out.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt and Frank, for rounds 1 and 2 at least

If this is prime Matt, he can certainly beat either of team 2 (could maybe even solo them, but I'm not entirely sure on that). Frank secures the win

Round 3, Dex with a gun is dangerous. If he takes Frank out early (with a headshot, probably), then he and Fisk could win. Matt would be harder for him to hit, but at the same time idk how many shots from him Matt could actually avoid if needed

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All rounds are really close fights since all these guys have the potential to beat each other.

First round, I would go with the villains since they have gear advantages. Dex has beaten Matt twice and while Frank should beat Fisk eventually he would probably get double teamed once Dex takes out Matt. Heroes definitely can win too, as Matt just has to catch or disarm Dex's clubs to even things out, but I see villains winning more often than not.

Round 2 is basically the same, I don't see the added weapons having a huge effect on the outcome. If anything, Frank might lose to Fisk now since he has a crowbar.

Third round goes to heroes in a good fight. Dex can richochet his bullets but Frank can tank a couple shots long enough to get his shot off. Daredevil also can ricochet his Billy clubs too so Dex will be dealing with two guys sending projectiles at him and will be overwhelmed. Fisk is useless this round.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk got a slight upgrade in strength, which makes sense tiven he was hitting teh weight while in prison.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Keenko

Round one, villains stomp.

Round two, villains for a majority.

Round theee, probably villains. I don’t see anything stopping Dex from headshotting Frank and shooting Matt to death.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Matt is the clear best among them

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Hajduk

@danieldaripper: Bullseye’s type of accuracy is just precision. Hitting the bullseye on a dart board. That’s great, but it doesn’t always work out that simply in fighting. Where there are a million factors from the external to the internal, psychological, to the factors that aren’t even in anybody’s control at all, and all of these factors can cancel each other out.

Frank has been trained and is mentally more prepared for a larger number of these factors. He’s a tactical combat beast, he’s unbreakable and relentless in his attack, and he’s got the skills to kill Dex. H2H is a complete tossup, and Frank might not be as accurate as Dex, but it’s not like Frank will miss a human sized target if he’s given a chance.

If Bullseye has the drop on Frank in an open environment, and throws something at Frank while Frank is standing still, there’s not much Frank can do. In any other scenario, Frank has the advantage. He can use cover tactics and create a distraction before killing Bullseye by surprise. Or he can use explosives which he is an expert in. Or he could resort to sniping, where he’s actually much stronger than Bullseye. He can also tank more than Bullseye.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Round 1: Hero Team.

Round 2: Hero Team.

Round 3: Hero Team with some difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

Bullseye’s type of accuracy is just precision. Hitting the bullseye on a dart board. That’s great, but it doesn’t always work out that simply in fighting. Where there are a million factors from the external to the internal, psychological, to the factors that aren’t even in anybody’s control at all, and all of these factors can cancel each other out.

I don't think it was just precision. He also did ricochets as well in which he was still very accurate. Quick draws in the form of taking apart his gun and skewing those Albanians with it before they could react. I think the mind set for this battle has been set quite clearly, everyone is bloodlusted and this definitely works towards Dex's fighting style.

Frank has been trained and is mentally more prepared for a larger number of these factors. He’s a tactical combat beast, he’s unbreakable and relentless in his attack, and he’s got the skills to kill Dex. H2H is a complete tossup, and Frank might not be as accurate as Dex, but it’s not like Frank will miss a human sized target if he’s given a chance.

Dex has been trained in all of this as well, his training was further extended when he joined the FBI he only comes up short in the mentally fortified section for obvious reasons. When it comes to quick thinking and ingenuity Dex is the most talented. I meaning being able to do what he does requires these traits.

If the fight comes to hand to hand I would side with Dex more times than not, he was able to floor Matt a couple times and his strength was insane:

• Gif 1: Jams a billy club into a journalist's neck.
  • Gif 2: Punches a hole into his wall.
  • Gif 3: Two shots a door.

Dex was no slouch and people often say he's not as good as he actually is just because Matt was supposedly not at his best (in which I'd argue against).

If Bullseye has the drop on Frank in an open environment, and throws something at Frank while Frank is standing still, there’s not much Frank can do. In any other scenario, Frank has the advantage. He can use cover tactics and create a distraction before killing Bullseye by surprise. Or he can use explosives which he is an expert in. Or he could resort to sniping, where he’s actually much stronger than Bullseye. He can also tank more than Bullseye.

I think Dex's FBI and military training was clearly shown here.

Loading Video...

Look how he switches between cover and uses the environment to his advantage (in the form of surfaces he can use to ricochet bullets without having them being stuck in there). Stealth isn't gonna help Frank, I think we can both agree Matt surpasses Frank in this category yet Dex easily tagged him while stealthing. Well of course Frank is the better sniper since Dex doesn't actually have feats with a sniper though he did say that he is a sniper for the FBI SWAT. He can take more but what about his durability overall? Dex is wearing a bullet-proof suit that allowed him shrug off entire onslaughts from Matt.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 anthp2000  Moderator

Team 1 all rounds.

Round 1 is the closest because Fisk could at least take on Frank and match him after S3. The other rounds are pretty one sided, as Poindexter isn't carrying.

JEDIMINDTRICKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JEDIMINDTRICKS

Round one and two go to team 1 with ease. Round three goes to team 2 due to bullseye being a freak with guns, even when team 1 takes cover he still might hit them via ricochet.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 1 all rounds.

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk and Dex all rounds for the following reasons. Dex is going to put a lot of holes in Frank if they're fighting in that sort of environment and with that level of protection. Dex managed to tag Matt and Frank is nowhere near as evasive. Also with Matt not being bloodlusted, he's not only going to be pulling his punches, he's also going to get in Frank's way (like he did in Dardevil S2).

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1/R2: Heroes

R3: Villains. Dex could probably solo if Matt and Frank don’t react fast enough.