Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Random Encounter. No knowledge.
  • Matt has his Billy Club & Sara has her Bo Staff / Batons. Danny & Mick are unarmed. No Chi for Danny.
  • Morals off.
  • Win by any means.

Fight takes place here. Starts 25 ft apart.

No Caption Provided

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Iron Fist. Sara could hold her own against either of them, especially with her waepons, but Heatwave is a weak link.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mory never really impressed me in h2h despite his lifetimes of experience as Chronos.

Sara, holds her own for a while but eventually gets overwhelmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Sara has better feats than either of them, and Mick is consistently around Sara's level.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arcus1

Mick's tricky to place outside of scaling off other characters, I think the show's generally suggested he's about Sara's level, if not better when both are unarmed, but he hasn't ever really had the chance to demonstrate much in the way of skill

Could go either way, but I think Sara's got the feats to arguably beat either of them (Matt's durability and armor honestly makes him a better match for Sara than Danny, imo, and he'd be tough to put down), and if Mick is >=Sara, then I guess team 2

Once Defenders comes out, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Team 1 can win, judging by Matt's boost between S1 and S2 of Daredevil

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CW team wins without a lot of difficulty.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders. Danny's Iron Fist is unblockable and they are both superior combatants.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders. Danny's Iron Fist is unblockable and they are both superior combatants.

It does say no chi

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mick's supposed to be a very good fighter, but honestly his choreography is seriously lacking, and they usually give Sara chances to shine instead of him, so he's kinda hard to place. I feel reasonably sure Matt could beat him, but Danny might have more trouble with Mick's strength and tankishness

At this point I also think Matt would beat Sara. As for Danny, I could see it going either way

I guess overall, Matt>Danny=Sara=Mick, so team 1. Matt can beat either of them, and I could see Danny beating either of them, but ultimately all he really has to do is hold his own long enough for Matt to win