User Lists: 1

Daisy

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daisy should win in cqc. Widow likely takes it from the range.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow takes her in hand to hand.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Daisy tbh

Avatar image for dragonslayer2001
Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daisy has been handicapped here. But because of her recent feats, i dont see how she can lose.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy wins, she's very adept at mixing H2H with her powers seamlessly, and 220 lbs of force is a lot. While Natasha still takes a narrow edge in pure skill, Daisy's powers are gonna allow her to keep Widow from gaining any traction and body her if necessary.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AngelJax
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 anthp2000  Moderator

@angeljax: In terms of h2h, it's a lot easier to argue for Widow now imo.

I have 5 criteria in determining skill in live action (actually gonna make a blog about it when I get back full time): statements, superhuman fights, fodder wrecking scenes, fights against established opponents and choreography. Widow excels at pretty much everything at this point. She's got 2 incredibly impressive performances against superhumans with the Black Order (these guys were far above Cap), at least 2+ very impressive fodder scenes (I'd only have Elektra's ninja feat and May be the primitives above the interrogation scene) and a very good fight against an established peak human in Hawkeye. Plus, some stuff I found in interviews talking about her fighting style, her stunt double said that she has "every fighting style" referring to her fights in CW being difficult to choreograph, likely implying she's knowledgeable in all forms of h2h. As for choreography, I find hers amazing.

Daisy has come a long way in skill too. Her performance against Sinara clearly shows she's on the same tier as May at this point, and her elevator showing with the Kree still showed great use of monmentum and crowd control, which translates well in a 1 on 1 against another peak human. Plus, she held her own against Hive, and he was ridiculous physically. Also, did she fight the watchdogs in the prison with broken arms? Cause that's crazy. However, if you put her against the same challenges Natasha was put in in IW as well as her first fight with Clint in TA, I don't see her doing as well.

In terms of physicals, I give Daisy a good edge in durability. Natasha's no glass canon, but Daisy is bolderline enhansed (I can see your theory about the inhumans too it does make sense). With strength, I think that while Daisy is a bit stronger, Natasha has at least as much striking output in no small part through technique, similar to how May matches her beasty opponents.

Without powers, I'd give Widow a 7/10 win in melee. With powers, Quake is a solid mid tier, she'd fodderise Nat 1 on 1, gear or not.

Though Daisy keeps getting better and I haven't caught up with the series since Ruby debuted and sliced down Yo-Yo's arms.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

quake murders

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7
deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: How dare you Natasha held Her own against proxima midnight twice buff said

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha's gotten better since IW and has showings to decisively put her on par with AoS characters now that she got showings/definitive wins over superhumans.

I'd still back Daisy in this fight though. Right now, I have Widow slightly better than Ward. Daisy might lack a bit in skill, but more than makes up for it in strength, striking, durability, endurance and efficiency. It's a really good fight and I see the winners switching back and forth depending on the day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7
deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow Wins

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By The_Justiciar

Daisy.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even after IW, Daisy still has an advantage in terms of raw feats. However, if this fight actually went down, I can’t picture Widow losing. Nat was an Avenger before Daisy even learned to throw a punch, and while they’re clearly closer than just experience/training time would suggest, having Daisy outright surpass someone like Widow (who’s the elite of the organization that produced Daisy) doesn’t make sense. I’ve generally seen Widow as comparable to May, and by this same logic I don’t think Daisy would actually beat May despite her showings being more impressive in some respects

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By blackspidey2099

Daisy stomps with her powers, even if limited like in the OP. Without powers, it is significantly closer, but I think Daisy still wins somewhat comfortably considering the significant physical edge she has and since Nat has no gear.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Justiciar

@arcus1: You could make a solid case for Daisy matching May by feats and even by depiction/portrayal now. And I don't think being an Avenger has much to do with being a better h2h fighter. May isn't an Avenger, but she is SHIELD's best h2h combatant in terms of skill (by both feats and statements). Daisy was trained by Ward and May, and she is shown to be their peer at this point honestly. Widow might be comparable to May, but the general intent is that May is her superior as a soldier and martial artist. If she wasn't, that wouldn't make any sense for her character and would make May redundant in the MCU. We have statements that support this, with May having more black belts than Natasha and also being the most lethal agent SHIELD's ever seen. I feel like that's pretty cut and dry, it's clear that May is better than Nat in pure combat.

And with Daisy's new durability feat, Natasha literally can't hurt her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy wins with and without her powers.

Without her powers she already surpassed May and Ward in combat and took out two Kree that weight over 200lb.

With her powers after the Centipede Serum her DNA now has the Super Soldier Serum, same one Steve Rogers and Bucky have.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 anthp2000  Moderator

Natasha wins in strict melee. Daisy's good, but she's not there yet, nor is she as good as May by any means.

Daisy beats her down decisively with her powers, limited or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha has no feats that puts her on Daisy's level.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Daisy

Uallhoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy ftw

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Justiciar

Daisy doesn't need her powers. She's more skilled.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Amcu

Skye probably wins due to physicals. I don't think she's necessarily more skilled though.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quake in a horrible mismatch this thread has gone on long enough.

Whitbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Daisy is dating Logan Paul soooooo...

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: You could make a solid case for Daisy matching May by feats and even by depiction/portrayal now. And I don't think being an Avenger has much to do with being a better h2h fighter. May isn't an Avenger, but she is SHIELD's best h2h combatant in terms of skill (by both feats and statements). Daisy was trained by Ward and May, and she is shown to be their peer at this point honestly. Widow might be comparable to May, but the general intent is that May is her superior as a soldier and martial artist. If she wasn't, that wouldn't make any sense for her character and would make May redundant in the MCU. We have statements that support this, with May having more black belts than Natasha and also being the most lethal agent SHIELD's ever seen. I feel like that's pretty cut and dry, it's clear that May is better than Nat in pure combat.

And with Daisy's new durability feat, Natasha literally can't hurt her.

I agree with this... I don't think Daisy is as skilled as May tho, but she has better physicals... and being an Avenger does not mean Nat is the best... May was offered to be part of the initiative as well, and defeated Scarlotti, who almost killed Barton (who can match Romanoff tho he might end losing) in he past (and I assume that, due to Scarlotti's fights portrayed were close range fights, his fight against Clint was under the same close range conditions)...

Daisy wins with and without her powers.

Without her powers she already surpassed May and Ward in combat and took out two Kree that weight over 200lb.

With her powers after the Centipede Serum her DNA now has the Super Soldier Serum, same one Steve Rogers and Bucky have.

ummm I don't think so... she demonstrated to be in that level of greatness and physicals, but she is still behind May talking about combat (considering May also took down 2 Kree warriors with single close range blows... Coulson and Deke were doing 0 against them, and it was until May came in that she defeated the one Kree they were having problems with, while Daisy relied on her powers against one of the Kree)... she is not even better than Bobbi, who in my point of view, has had even better hitting feats (example being sending Vin-Tak flying with a kick)... even May accomplished to give as great hitting strength when fighting Sinara (May sent Sinara go various steps back with a kick, just as the distance Daisy was kicking Sinara)...

I do think Daisy is stronger than May tho, but May compensates with being faster and more skilled, something Romanoff would do as well in H2H, making her way through to win (in Universe)...

With the CS Daisy wrecks tho...

Natasha wins in strict melee. Daisy's good, but she's not there yet, nor is she as good as May by any means.

Daisy beats her down decisively with her powers, limited or not.

Agree... in Universe, May, as @the_magister said, is stated to be the best H2H fighter S.H.I.E.L.D has, and even her feats back what's been said, while Nat is meant to be the better overall agent, being almost as good H2H combatant (even tho she lacks feats), but a better spy, better at stealth and missions... in combat, Nat should be a close second or third to May and Bobbi as well H2H wise... in Universe Romanoff should take Daisy, with high difficulty tho... by feats, Daisy should have it tho...

With her powers and Serum, Nat has no way of toughing Daisy... not even with her tech...

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The_Justiciar

@phoenixdiamond616: Changed my opinions vastly since then. Nat is highly skilled. Daisy edges her out in a great fight.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy. Superior stats, better skill. Better feats all around.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 anthp2000  Moderator

Natasha hand to hand in a solid fight. Daisy stomps with her powers.

Hiddenstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May and Widow are roughly on the same level and yet May gave Sinara a very goodfight with a massive health disadvantage but Daisy with her powers almost lost to Sinara and Daisy still stomps Natasha !??? People must really hate Widow or Love Daisy

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: What better skill ????

Natasha held her own against Proxima midnight and May could not even fight Lorelei whose on the same level as Proxima and Daisy is below May what does that show us Widow is clearly above May and Daisy

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy. Superior stats, better skill. Better feats all around.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bpg said:

@the_magister: What better skill ????

Natasha held her own against Proxima midnight and May could not even fight Lorelei whose on the same level as Proxima and Daisy is below May what does that show us Widow is clearly above May and Daisy

They aren't on the same level. Lorelei is considerably above Proxima. I think May vs Nat is a very good fight, but May would beat her.

Also, Daisy > May by feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: I don't thinks that Lorelei is above Proxima because Midnight actually has better durability/Skill/Speed and a deadly weapon that could possible oneshot Lorelei and a don't think May or Daisy could replicate Natasha showing against Proxima midnight

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Daisy due to powers.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Justiciar

Daisy solos May, Natasha, Ward, Bobbi, and Clint.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quake stomps

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quake still wrecks. This movie only cemented Nats placing.

Avatar image for deactivated-6144f10376051
deactivated-6144f10376051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy was closer to Bobbi at the end of the series, she beats Widow in a good fight.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AngelJax

I really wish we had gotten that Daisy vs Ben fight the show seemed to be building towards to see how Daisy would deal with a hax combat ability like precog. I still think Nat’s final showing against Taskmaster is high tier and I don’t see many replicating it. Nat may hold the ever so slight edge in raw skill but Daisy isn’t far behind behind if that’s case and she holds the edge in basically everything else that matters. I’d back Daisy is a slobberknocker.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy.