Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull has no strength feats other than how far those he hit with his axe flew and ripping apart Hulkbuster.

On a side note, is there any word on why Hulk suddenly pussied out for... the whole fucking movie? Even if we pretended that him backing down made sense for his character, Thanos was the one that beat him down in a few punches: not Cull.

KingTchalla03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull has no strength feats other than how far those he hit with his axe flew and ripping apart Hulkbuster.

On a side note, is there any word on why Hulk suddenly pussied out for... the whole fucking movie? Even if we pretended that him backing down made sense for his character, Thanos was the one that beat him down in a few punches: not Cull.

It was psychological. Roffallo has stated in several interviews that you can view Thor: Ragnorak, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers 4 as a Hulk trilogy, as there's definitely an arc for him between the three films. In the first he we see he had been Hulk (and only Hulk) for several years, and Banner became afraid that if he became Hulk again it would be permanent. In this film we essentially see the opposite, most likely sparked by his defeat at the hands of Thanos (which is also pretty much the first clear 100% loss he's had at this point). I suspect in the next film we will see Banner and Hulk coming to terms with each other.

On topic, I think Kurse seemed a lot more powerful the Cull.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

On a side note, is there any word on why Hulk suddenly pussied out for... the whole movie?

Hulk was probably suffering from PTSD after Thanos beat the crap out of him.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse stomps him

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this is off-topic, but Thanos had the Power Stone at the time he was fighting the Hulk. Was he using its power or was he dominating Hulk with his base-level strength?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse.

KingTchalla03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: power stone does not increase physical strength this was confirmed by the directors.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: everytime Thanos used the Power Stone there was glowing purple energy being radiated from the gauntlet. There was no purple energy during the Hulk fight. Its safe to say that was all Thanos.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse. Culls success against the Hulkbuster can largely be put down to Banners lack of ability as a fighter and with the suit.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse stomps.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: The power stone glows purple when he uses it. It didn't when he fought the Hulk. So that was base Thanos.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

@static_shock: The power stone glows purple when he uses it. It didn't when he fought the Hulk. So that was base Thanos.

@static_shock: everytime Thanos used the Power Stone there was glowing purple energy being radiated from the gauntlet. There was no purple energy during the Hulk fight. Its safe to say that was all Thanos.

@static_shock: power stone does not increase physical strength this was confirmed by the directors.

Thanks.

LittleFlamingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse does what he did to Thor (Obliterates him)

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this is off-topic, but Thanos had the Power Stone at the time he was fighting the Hulk. Was he using its power or was he dominating Hulk with his base-level strength?

he wasnt using it the powerstone

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse bodies.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse probably without too much trouble

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're two months late. Two people have already answered my question since then.

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard gear? Kurse.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse.

The dude smacked away Mjolnir like it was a marshmallow. He’d do the same the Cull’s not-as-featful hammer. Cull moves faster, I suppose, but that doesn’t do anything to harm Kurse. Plus, add in the black hole grenades? Yeah, Cull is toast.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse one-shots. As wanked as he is, the guy is a true high tier whooping Thor like that.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pastepotpete1

@pastepotpete1 said:

You're two months late. Two people have already answered my question since then.

two years ago i broke every bone in my left hand i just had a second surgery a couple of days ago .. back to PT .. but sorry

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh Cull got hurt by Black Panther, Kurse one shots

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse beats the crap out of him.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Bruh Cull got hurt by Black Panther, Kurse one shots

when was this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@pastepotpete1: Infinty War

::jayc1234 slaps pastepotpete with a rolled up newsapapper on the nose :: oo yeah i think i remember i only watched it once sorry .. no boot leg sellers around anymorez :(

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pastepotpete1

anywho i think cull obsidian would win bc kurse was put down by couple asgardians

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull is still being lowballed though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@pastepotpete1: Infinty War

::jayc1234 slaps pastepotpete with a rolled up newsapapper on the nose :: oo yeah i think i remember i only watched it once sorry .. no boot leg sellers around anymorez :(

Loading Video...

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By plotweapon16255

Kruse stomps, mismatch.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kruse stomps, mismatch.

it is not a mismatch obsidian is suppose to be just as strong as thanos but just not as good a fighter also he is kind of stupid .. kruse is also kind of dumb

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:

Kruse stomps, mismatch.

it is not a mismatch obsidian is suppose to be just as strong as thanos but just not as good a fighter also he is kind of stupid .. kruse is also kind of dumb

When is it implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos? I think he is being lowball'd here but I don't remember it being implied that he is as strong as Thanos.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Kruse stomps, mismatch.

When is it implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos? I think he is being lowball'd here but I don't remember it being implied that he is as strong as Thanos.

mcu thanos is powerful bc of his race not bc of being immortal we dont even know if he is immortal .. just like korg is like a rock creature

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Um what dose that have to do with Cull? or Cull being as strong as Thanos?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pastepotpete1

@basicfan30 said:

@pastepotpete1: Um where are you going with this ? what does thanos race have to do with his strenght

okay your question is so strange and so loaded i think that is the most loaded question someone has asked me on comicvine its like asking me which girl in my life has been the biggest beotch to me? .. they all have done horrible things all on their own accord horrible horrible accord especially my sister .. we are trying to find out why thanos is so strong .. he beat hulk without the power stone and mcu hulk may not be the real mcoy or as strong as dceu superman but he def hits harder than cw kara and he is like atleast 400 times stronger than mcu luke cage .. atleast .. probably 100 times stronger than FOX thing or fox collossus

@

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By basicfan30

@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:

@pastepotpete1: Um where are you going with this ? what does thanos race have to do with his strenght

okay your question is so strange and so loaded i think that is the most loaded question someone has asked me on comicvine its like asking me which girl in my life has been the biggest beotch to me? .. they all have done horrible things all on their own accord horrible horrible accord especially my sister .. we are trying to find out why thanos is so strong .. he beat hulk without the power stone and mcu hulk may not be the real mcoy or as strong as dceu superman but he def hits harder than cw kara and he is like atleast 400 times stronger than mcu luke cage .. atleast .. probably 100 times stronger than FOX thing or fox collossus

@

Sir you said "obsidian is suppose to be just as strong as thanos but just not as good a fighter" Then I said " When is it implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos ? " How is that loaded or strange? I'm asking you to give an example of when it is implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:

@

Sir you said "obsidian is suppose to be just as strong as thanos but just not as good a fighter" Then I said " When is it implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos ? " How is that loaded or strange? I'm asking you to give an example of when it is implied that Cull is as strong as Thanos.

he could be stronger than thanos but " DOES NOT HIT AS HARD "

when he fought hulk he boxed weaved and jabed

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:

@

I agree Cull could be physically as strong but less skilled. I don't recall that ever being stated or shown. SO again you said " suppose to be just as strong as thanos " And again I'm asking when or where that is implied?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:

@

I agree Cull could be physically as strong but less skilled. I don't recall that ever being stated or shown. SO again you said " suppose to be just as strong as thanos " And again I'm asking when or where that is implied?

Did you give up? If it is stated or implied I'd really like to know.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:
@basicfan30 said:

@

Did you give up? If it is stated or implied I'd really like to know.

not yet

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull is not as strong as Thanos, Spiderman stopped a blow from him, tearing apart the Hulkbuster isn't impressive, just because it can rival base Hulk in strength doesn't mean it's as durable and it constantly needed replacement parts against Hulk like every 20 seconds. Cull eventually loses here.