MCU Cull Obsidian vs Giant Man

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a rematch where Cull actually gets a chance to fight. He isn't essentially cheapshotted and squished before he can react. He gets to use his weapon and fight Ant Man in skills and power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lol

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie answered this. Seeing a stomp coming doesn't help if he still gets KOd by it. Besides the leviathan feat makes Scott stronger anyway.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

The movie answered this. Seeing a stomp coming doesn't help if he still gets KOd by it. Besides the leviathan feat makes Scott stronger anyway.

Cull can catch it, dodge it, or hit Scott's foot with his weapon.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

He can do none of those things except hit Scott's foot which would be ineffective.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Spider-Man has pulled one on Cull twice at this point. He's just a fodder subboss who isn't going to get consistent feats.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Hajduk

@sy8000 said:
@the_hajduk said:
@sy8000 said:

He can do none of those things except hit Scott's foot which would be ineffective.

Cull Obsidian ragdolled Bleeding Edge Iron Man down the block and through a building. You're telling me that kind of AP would be ineffective? Cull later matched strength with the Hulkbuster II, and used his skill to break off its arm. He's respectively close to Hulk, around Fenris and Abom level.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Also Spider-Man has pulled one on Cull twice at this point. He's just a fodder subboss who isn't going to get consistent feats.

Spider-Man is very strong. The Russos compared him to Hulk for CW and in HC he lifted a building.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull Obsidian ragdolled Bleeding Edge Iron Man down the block and through a building. You're telling me that kind of AP would be ineffective? Cull later matched strength with the Hulkbuster II, and used his skill to break off its arm. He's respectively close to Hulk, around Fenris and Abom level.

Cull's had his hits caught by Spider-Man twice now. He was killed by Hulkbuster's gauntlet exploding and the explosion was so small I'm pretty sure Iron Man's earlier armors could've handled it. He's a jobber a subboss.

I would've said Cull stomps outright before Endgame but no this really has been answered and there's not a thing Cull could do if he saw it coming.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is very strong. The Russos compared him to Hulk for CW and in HC he lifted a building.

He didn't lift a whole building...Spider-Man isn't even 1% as strong as Hulk and the Russos aren't going to convince me otherwise.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:
@the_hajduk said:

Cull's had his hits caught by Spider-Man twice now. He was killed by Hulkbuster's gauntlet exploding and the explosion was so small I'm pretty sure Iron Man's earlier armors could've handled it. He's a jobber a subboss.

I would've said Cull stomps outright before Endgame but no this really has been answered and there's not a thing Cull could do if he saw it coming.

He was actually killed by a combination of the gauntlet and the Wakandan force field. The directors respected his durability with what it took to take him out. Peter caught his hit once in IW but he caught Cull by surprise. Didn't Cull knock him away afterwards? Peter pulling Cull down in EG shouldn't count as a strength feat since Cull didn't know he was there and going to pull him. All Peter did was lift him.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ANTHP2000  Online

Scott wins.

LuminousHydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott in a godstomp. This should be spite.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was actually killed by a combination of the gauntlet and the Wakandan force field. The directors respected his durability with what it took to take him out. Peter caught his hit once in IW but he caught Cull by surprise. Didn't Cull knock him away afterwards? Peter pulling Cull down in EG shouldn't count as a strength feat since Cull didn't know he was there and going to pull him. All Peter did was lift him.

The force field doesn't blow people up. It was all the gauntlet that killed him.

The hits Peter being by surprise doesn't matter. They were full swings directed at Iron Man. The one in EG might not have been a full swing but Peter definitely stopped him after he started the hit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Culls a bitch. Peter saved tony twice. Once in infinity war and again in end game. Giant man already stomped him to death.

peGu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant man dropkicks cull obsidian into space

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant Man steps... if Cull just lets him

Cull 7/10, Scott has literally 0 piercing feats and Cull is skilled enough to dodge him and cut him down

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott. It is hard powerscale cull

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull was killed by an explosion barely bigger than his own body lol.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ANTHP2000  Online

Cull could win.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would likely give Giantman the win 7/10.

The above nonsense regarding Cull and Spider-Man etc is just getting boring now.

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant-Man stomps literally.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25 Noone1996  Online

Giant Man wins but I don’t see how people can say it’s a borderline mismatch when he’s got a ranged weapon (which launched Tony through a building across city blocks and knocked War Machine out of the sky) and matched the Hulk-Buster armor.

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GateOfBabylon

@darkthunder said:

Giant man wins but no stomps. Cull tanked mjolnr

I agree with you. I actually meant stomp as in a literal stomp because he's a giant. Hence the "literally".

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant Man wins 6/10. Definitely not a stomp, Cull can use his ranged weapon to get Scott off balance, Spidey has done it in the past, albeit with a much smaller Giant Man.

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Spiderman didn't lift a building, he lifted rubble i.e. concrete waste (mainly two big rocks) and Russos said that "Spiderman IN THE BOOKS is almost as strong as Hulk" which is obviously false and basically proves Russos don't know shit about the comics but it doesn't change the fact that the statement wasn't for MCU.

Cull never landed a scratch on Bleeding Edge Iron Man, he just tossed him around here & there. The two most impressive feats he has is matching Hulk Buster for a while (which was being piloted by Banner who couldn't even make the armour walk properly) & actually damaging that armour (something he wasn't able to do to Iron Man) and tanking a Mjolnir toss from Worthy Cap. Its definitely not a stomp but Giant Man would take the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9f66fc1521c
deactivated-5d9f66fc1521c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cull

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_f said:
@the_hajduk said:
@sy8000 said:

Spiderman didn't lift a building, he lifted rubble i.e. concrete waste (mainly two big rocks) and Russos said that "Spiderman IN THE BOOKS is almost as strong as Hulk" which is obviously false and basically proves Russos don't know shit about the comics but it doesn't change the fact that the statement wasn't for MCU.

Cull never landed a scratch on Bleeding Edge Iron Man, he just tossed him around here & there. The two most impressive feats he has is matching Hulk Buster for a while (which was being piloted by Banner who couldn't even make the armour walk properly) & actually damaging that armour (something he wasn't able to do to Iron Man) and tanking a Mjolnir toss from Worthy Cap. Its definitely not a stomp but Giant Man would take the majority.

Books disagree
Books disagree

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antman stomps again. I don't think the hammer is nearly enough to do anything serious to GM.

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: This also happened in the books -

No Caption Provided

Doesn't mean its not PIS.

aris_action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Cull

aris_action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By aris_action

@sy8000: Spiderman has pulled on Thanos and staggered him by a pull. So scaling off your words, Thanos is fodder too??? You're funny

aris_action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman gave Giantman trouble and staggered him with a kick. Heck, Cull would bing him down with a charge like Hulk did Surtur. Cull strikes much harder than Ironman+Warmachine combo. He wrecks Giantman

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aris_action: That was the far weaker and smaller pre-Russo Force Giant Man. Also i doubt Cull can jump like Hulk.

aris_action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Weaker and Smaller, probably. We don't know the extent. We've not seen Cull jump so high so I tend to agree. Thing is Cull doesn't need to jump to his face to wreck him. He can take out his legs. I'm sure his weapon has the versatility to make Giantman fall. It won't be easy though. But Cull is faster than Giantman

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see what cull looks like when he's flying over an ocean off the end of Scott's foot.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40 Noone1996  Online

@nwname: Do you actually think that Spider-Man is as strong as the Hulk in the comics?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BladeOfFury  Online

Any link by any chance?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this not locked? Giant man shits on him

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Do you actually think that Spider-Man is as strong as the Hulk in the comics?

Not consistently or logically but with enough bs im sure spiderman can be scaled to multiversal.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same as before Giantman should take the majority but theres an actual fight this time.

Honestly Hulk is the better match up than any other mcu brick even Thanos because he has so many jumping feats lol.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ANTHP2000  Online

@the_hajduk said:

Any link by any chance?

Loading Video...

Somewhere in here.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GM

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts